"They can't reproduce so they have to recruit" - Nana

This was a quote from my grandmother in relation to homosexuals. When I (28) was young I thought this was extremely bigoted considering she was the wisest and most intelligent women I ever knew.
Thankfully she prepared me postmortem by giving me several books which her and my grandfather left to me that she had written in and discussed their thoughts on certain subjects that I now consider to be redpills. These are all older books that included (but are not limited to): National Geographics from 1900-1950, every front page of the NYT between 1920-1976, and The Constitution Of Our Country by Rexford and Carson which was a junior high book dated ~1925.

Reading these books has granted me a lot of insight into their world and what they thought was coming. They were right and my only regret is that I can't speak to them today. I know they hated Trump but I wonder what they would have thought of his presidency.

TL;DR: I think this quote is perfect summary and gift from my grandparents to use for our memewars. Let me know what you guys think.

Attached: 1558288737343.jpg (480x600, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ&t=4m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=4BNIlhHfihg
youtube.com/watch?v=ir8BO4-7DkM
psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I find it completely uncontroversial.

As in not enough to rile up the masses or safe to use to hide your power level?

Attached: 1548948489443.jpg (901x922, 187K)

I mean I find your nana's comment completely uncontroversial. The premise itself is scandalous.

My grandpa once said "Let me say this in perfectly safe verbiage: SUCK THE SNOTTY END OF MY LOVE STICK!"
They were definitely different compared to most.

Attached: 1548948530995.jpg (960x640, 83K)

the best anti-gay shit i've seen that can be used on non-redpilled conservatives is "why do they care so much about abortion?" and also the "who cares what someone does in the privacy of their home" gets countered by pictures of gay pride parades and trans kids, etc

>why do they care so much about abortion?
This is really good too, thank you.
>who cares what someone does in the privacy of their home
I feel like this one is outdated since the whole "don't ask don't tell" fell apart. This was probably good 15 years ago.

>They can't reproduce

They can

>so they have to recruit

They don't have to recruit. People can just discover the fun of the bum for themselves.

These pictures give me hope that we're finally moving on from centuries of sexual repression.

They can't reproduce by themselves without scientific intervention or by participating in straight sex.

>people can discover fun of the bum for themselves
This is what we call mental illness.

Attached: 1548948558035.jpg (1024x741, 147K)

You put the P in LGBTQP+ don't you?
>pic related is (You)

Attached: 1549038155260.jpg (1024x669, 88K)

Yeah, sex is great and I hope that one day all people can learn to enjoy pleasant sensations without guilt or stigma.

>yeah
We're done here.

Attached: 1546777939025.jpg (599x708, 42K)

The only thing you will learn to enjoy is the feeling of death finally coming after 6 months of torture in the concentration camp you filthy pedo

Have sex.

Most people at pride parades are perfectly fine and doing nothing wrong. There isn't even anything wrong with having kids at pride parades. It only becomes an issue when there is nudity or other acts going on, but this happening is minority of pride parades

I'm a father, you're a transsexual and homosexual pedofile from a subversive discord. Which one actually has sex?

Attached: 1549043721720.jpg (400x400, 28K)

I might agree with you (yeah right) if they didn't insist on having equal representation at events that have nothing to do with them. When the Boston St. Patrick's Day parade was happening they insisted on marching with them, even though this is a religious event which opposes them. Now the homosexuals have made it about them as usual and the normies have conceded to them by saying: fuck it march but we won't be. It's petty if we're being quite honest and it's definitely not:
>perfectly fine and doing nothing wrong

It always has to be about them, always, even when it isn't PRIDE.

Attached: 1548948639681.jpg (822x512, 132K)

So you've had sex once. Well done. Did you not enjoy it or something, though? Why do you hate love?

You can't even tell most gay people are gay and they won't tell you.

You fucking nazi's never fail to amaze me with your stupid bigotry.

These are the people online who spend all day arguing for degeneracy.

Attached: (((JIDF.jpg (1136x1806, 522K)

>I'm a father
I feel bad for your child. Dumb parents having kids is always rough

The bum is fun

older people being stupid and ignorant is one of the most disgusting and stupid memes ever created by youth generations.
It´s like you being 80 years old. Assuming you can remember and things like this. you´re going to know some shit!
Not always but let´s say there´s a high likelyhood that they know more about life than you do. So if you have older people who want to talk about things, it can be very worth your time.

This. Most people keep to themselves. I mention my significant other casually because that’s what humans do, but I’m conservative and libertarian, and you’d never know that I prefer men.

Well at least it works in regards to retarded boomers.

Kikes

>ITT: faggots, trannies and pedos try to defend degeneracy
I must be onto something.

Attached: 1548948681676.jpg (528x640, 112K)

It´s way beyond 'fun of the bum' these people are the most hardcore degenerates, it´s almost like inhuman how bizarre these people are.
This is way different than someone living their life and working and all usual things, and they just happen to live with a guy that they like and have buttsex.
This is like disgusting parades and constantly pushing ever increasing degeneracy right in peoples faces. Especially the little child drag queen angles i find particularly disturbing.

The literal level of shit these fucking morons have managed to create in the world in such few decades where faggots have been given free reign. Is fucking unbelievable. It´s like they can´t fucking stop themselves it has to be just like a debasement of everything normal human beings, like a debasement of everything normal and natural to society and human beings. Aka heterosexual normal things. They have to totally debase that. Aswell as go after little children and try to fuck with their heads aswell. It´s really disgusting.
The kids part is what pisses me off the most. Especially their stupid fucking parades where these nasty people walk around barely without any clothes on.

And it´s so fucking clear that there´s a direct link between pedophelia and homosexuality. Especially pedophelia of little boys. It´s such a fucking clear link. As you can see as this has unfolded over a period of several years now.

I agree with both of you. Anything before and potentially anything after Boomers when we wise up.

Attached: 1548948767760.jpg (1024x848, 168K)

I think it´s funny that they in desperation call people who critiques homosexuals getting in everybodys face and pushing more and more obnoxious shit. That they call you a nazi. They don´t know what to call you, just try to demonize you.
Do you think nazi's were the only ones who had problems with this kind of degeneracy? I don´t even fucking know what the nazi's even thought about this homosexuality. But i´m pretty sure they wouldn´t like this. Because i sure as fuck don´t. This especially the last 5-10 years or so. Have gotten completely off the rails, where earlier it was more like, be nice to homosexuals, they are totally normal people in behaviour and everything. That just go home to a man instead of a woman or whatever.

THAT`S NOT what´s going on obviously. This is totally wild.

Your thread really got the degenerates' attention.

Attached: frog looking.jpg (657x527, 38K)

>88
Reminder: gays should be killed. It's necessary to make moral hazards (faggotry, promiscuity) as painful and ruinous as possible. The victims generated from NOT shaming sluts and gays, far outnumber the victims if you get if you just shame or kill gays appropriately.

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ&t=4m40s

Attached: 1557868744098.jpg (723x734, 111K)

Attached: fkin liberals.jpg (904x616, 102K)

They just need to stop pushing this shit in peoples faces. If it was case of, ok those two otherwise normal behaviour people go home to eachother and take it up the bum or whatevever. Pretty much nobody would care. It´s all the other stuff! They want to get in peoples faces and in a wilder and wilder fashion try to debase normal male and female relationships, and normal heterosexual children. They want to try to turn them into them..

THE DAY OF THE ROPE
>IS COMING

Attached: 1557738240565.jpg (1358x1963, 1.43M)

>I think it´s funny that they in desperation call people who critiques homosexuals getting in everybodys face and pushing more and more obnoxious shit. That they call you a nazi.
I politely pointed out that it is a small minority of the group. I don't take attribute crimes from people like the NZ shooter and say all whites are in favor of that like you do for gays.
>They don´t know what to call you, just try to demonize you.
See above. It is arguing in bath faith
>Do you think nazi's were the only ones who had problems with this kind of degeneracy? I don´t even fucking know what the nazi's even thought about this homosexuality.
The communist accused nazi's of supporting homosexuality and vice versa. It's always a scapegoat for retards to rally against
>Have gotten completely off the rails, where earlier it was more like, be nice to homosexuals, they are totally normal people in behaviour and everything. That just go home to a man instead of a woman or whatever.
It's still the same

Attached: scapegoat.png (1641x302, 85K)

>fun of the bum

Attached: 1532055914138.png (500x338, 44K)

There's no partial solution. If you accept their existence, they'll demand more and more acceptance. If gays are killed for coming out, then and only then will they stop pushing this shit in peoples faces. Then they really will go home to each other and take it up the bum. That's how gays operate in countries like Iran. There is no other choice.

Attached: riddle scale.jpg (728x546, 186K)

>I politely pointed out that it is a small minority of the group.
I don´t fucking see 90% of the faggots shutting any of these assholes down. You are doing precisely NOTHING about this.
>I don't take attribute crimes from people like the NZ shooter and say all whites are in favor of that like you do for gays.
What a stupid strawman argument.
>It's still the same
No it most certainly fucking isn´t.

youtube.com/watch?v=4BNIlhHfihg

Cant help but look at these pictures and think to myself "Are we the baddies?" Yes. Yes we are.

>pushing this shit in peoples faces
ding ding ding

Attached: Brenton_tarrant_4chan_girl_heil_hitler.jpg (1920x1080, 902K)

Subhuman degenerate

>I don´t fucking see 90% of the faggots shutting any of these assholes down. You are doing precisely NOTHING about this.
I've never seen anyone act this way and I live in one of the most openly LGBT friendly cities in the USA.

>What a stupid strawman argument.
It isn't because you people are assuming all gays are equivalent to these very extremely obnoxious one. It would be the exact same as me saying you are white therefore you will go shoot up a mosque.
>No it most certainly fucking isn´t.
Sure it is. You're just openly looking for the most extreme examples you can find now.

You should consider moving out of a first world country

>they have to recruit

Attached: 5b696943025fe70c1a71fd536a0be6ab.jpg (798x904, 235K)

why do the gays eat the poopoo?

DUDE, I GOT A PILE OF SHIT FOR YOUR PENIS!
>UH, NO DUDE, I ONLY STICK MY PENIS IN SHIT WHEN IT'S STILL IN SOME STRANGER'S ANUS.
YOU'RE TRULY BRAVE AND WE SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR YOUR WISDOM...

The reason you exist is recruiting?
You're really fucking stupid.

>I'm RECRUITING GAY PEOPLE
Holy shit this is too good to be true! TOP KEK

Attached: 1549030451777.jpg (571x876, 113K)

My little brother knows a group of LGBTQ kids and they have one little tranny girl that leads the group. Being a mentally ill wanna-be-tran is somehow seen as cool these days. Our ancestors who fought in WW2 would have let Hitler win if they knew what was coming. Fucking clown world.

Attached: 1552779344445.png (657x672, 250K)

What's the point here exactly, half of these are the same race/animal

That people think two men kissing in media is "recruiting," but don't consider a man and woman kissing in media to be "recruiting."

You don't need persuasion to do what's natural.

Attached: 1549038454719.jpg (408x612, 35K)

No sweeter nerve to hit than making one aware of their own hypocrisy without saying a word.

Attached: boo hoo lel.webm (720x480, 489K)

Surely economic prosperity in the west is a direct result of western acceptance for homosexuals and promiscuity.

Attached: mommy kiss.jpg (1080x1080, 272K)

What is natural isn't always good. You get to make choices about that.
Dying of some strange bacterial infection cause you couldn't keep your dick out of an anus is a, pardon the pun, Shitty Way To Go.

Because you existing was a mistake?
You have no logic behind that argument.

Attached: 1558191177794.jpg (1080x1080, 119K)

Considering the shit going on in Weimar Germany before the NSDAP went into power, I can safely say that they would be disgusted at the degeneration of Western morals

It's natural for two gay men to kiss as well.

>>this

>It isn't because you people are assuming all gays are equivalent to these very extremely obnoxious one. It would be the exact same as me saying you are white therefore you will go shoot up a mosque.
Your fucking retarded false equivalents are getting on my nerves.
white = european ancestry right?
Ok. You got tarrant in new zealand, what else do you have?
You are talking about if you talk about every single person of european ancestry in the world it´s probably little over 1 billion.
So you got 1 guy who shoots up a mosque.
Congratulations. Muslims have 35,000 separate terrorist attacks in last 18 years.

Also the not all x has to fucking die. If a homosexual is not like that it´s very easy to notice. But unfortunately a staggering number of homosexuals that i´ve watched on video from around the world, aswell as encountered are exactly like that. But you use the same bullshit muslims do, which is why they piggybacked on the gay crowd and used islamophobia. yeah al ikhwan literally looked at how the faggots had been successful in propaganda and applied the same to muslims, to try to enact muslim blasphemy laws. By yes... the word islamophobia.

Also being a faggot is not an ethnic group, it´s a sexual orientation. And all this especially sexual reconstructive surgery, even of little kids, mainlining of little drag queens including with fucking tv shows about it. And all the rest of it, is extremely obnoxious and is far far more than in the past. FAR FAR MORE far more extremey.
If faggots think they should be allowed to try to debase normal human beings. The way human beings are supposed to be, heterosexual. If that´s what you get for being tolerant towards them. Is that they just keep up non stop attack like this. Then i´m going to say it´s better if it´s illegal again for the most part. Because it´s obvious how bad this stuff that is going on is.

And you not doing shit and doing your own version of faggot taqiyya is not helping.

Attached: 1557196025324.jpg (540x720, 73K)

Please explain to me how homosexuality is good for anybody besides the individual. You might even be hard pressed to find a good argument for the individual as well besides "it's healthy to be what you are" or some other bullshit non-argument.

Attached: 1549039984010.jpg (1200x1178, 264K)

All liberals must do this because conservatives reproduce much faster

Attached: 15034695_733308390168513_4255982066832769024_n.jpg (480x480, 39K)

Because it isn't, a man and a woman kissing is a natural normal everyday thing.
Also those Disney movies are almost all adaptions of classic fairy tales and books. Turns out the Brothers Grimm didn't write much about buttfucking and bug chasing, go figure.

>3
wtf, I love islam now

Attached: 1512758276140.gif (773x512, 53K)

>Meanwhile, on planet Straight, pedo institutions of sexual indoctrination remain hidden in plain sight

youtube.com/watch?v=ir8BO4-7DkM

Attached: wat3.gif (180x230, 2.04M)

I hope you're OK with my stealing that incredible line to use on the Jew lawyers I have to deal with later this week.

For what purpose? There is no biological drive to do so

Again, it's natural for you to die of syphilis. That doesn't mean you should try it just because you'll get a few days of glorious insanity.

Attached: 1549077416669.jpg (552x510, 37K)

Sex is NOT love.
Equating sex with love is called PERVERSION.
when you pervert something, you ruin its' sanctity.
It becomes unwholesome.
The ritual of reproduction should not be debased simply for pleasure.

I have more when you need them, friend.

Attached: 1558296564554.png (500x874, 181K)

>Your fucking retarded false equivalents are getting on my nerves.
How is it a false equivalence? Saying that all gays act in a way just because a small group does is literally the same as saying all whites want to do something because one white did.

>You are talking about if you talk about every single person of european ancestry in the world it´s probably little over 1 billion.
So you got 1 guy who shoots up a mosque.
Congratulations. Muslims have 35,000 separate terrorist attacks in last 18 years.
This has nothing to do with the argument
>Also the not all x has to fucking die. If a homosexual is not like that it´s very easy to notice.
Maybe you should inform 90% of this thread of that very easy to understand fact
>But unfortunately a staggering number of homosexuals that i´ve watched on video from around the world, aswell as encountered are exactly like that
Yep. There's a staggering number of white mass murderers too. White's are truly scary

based & greypilled

>OBEY
>REPRODUCE
>CONSUME
>SLEEP
>WATCH TV
Tell me, who are you and what do you do?

I can't. It doesn't fit Darwin, it doesn't fit religion, and it sure as shit doesn't fit self-respect.
The only thing it fits is unbridled hedonism.
And on that note, I too am looking foward to barbarian behaviors becoming more chic, as removing the skulls of weird people at will to please my pleasures has a nice draw.

why is she fat?

no it´s not, it´s just a pathetic excuse for you to not do anything about it. Faggots on average act exactly like that. Every god damn time i see gay parade or a new thing faggots are pushing. I a) see no faggots saying anything against it b) it gets wilder and wilder.
From personal experience encountering faggots in my life aswell as watching it on video from all over the world. Faggots are precisely that obnoxious on average. However there are those that are decent. And those are the ones who act so normal that fucking NOBODY EVEN KNOWS they are a faggot, and they don´t even tell anyone either unless they are directly asked.

If all you can say is nazi and not all faggots, you are a fucking clown.
Faggots is a sexual orientation nothing else. It´s not an ethnicity. It´s not a religion. It´s not a belief or anything.
Is why they have to create the lgbt to act as if they are like an 'ethnic group', but they are not.
>Yep. There's a staggering number of white mass murderers too. White's are truly scary
Statistically white nations are some of the safest on the entire planet idiot! This is just a fact. Crime rates increases tends to be immigrants.

wtf lol

Attached: 1557275454561.jpg (700x799, 159K)

You're really fucking stupid if you think you need to be told to have kids.
The society certainly keeps you from them for a number of years, and in your case apparently you've been conditioned to avoid reproduction, if your meme is correct.
Or are YOU the one who can see all the sheeple?

Attached: 1547609385283.png (1000x500, 45K)

Sure. But as a medical professional I will let you know that the colon only lubricates when it's pushing out fecal matter. You fags putting thivgd up your but is as anti-nature as it gets. The reason why the colon dries up is because your colon is trying to defend your body from a foreign object trying to get into a very sensitive and vulnerable area. The colon is super thin skin layer that will break easily hence HIV and aids because degenerates who participate in anal sex tear up the thin skin laying inside the colon and blood gets all over your dick = infections if the one receiving had infection in their blood. Prep and enema as much as you want. You are still going against nature. This shit goes for straight people too who engage in anal sex. Might as well inject water into your bloodstream so you can relax and go to sleep easier. Anal sex is degenerate. No matter the gender.

Attached: 1558139828653.jpg (740x960, 600K)

Throw faggots off of rooftops and make it a TV show.

>Sex is NOT love
Thank you!

>Because it isn't, a man and a woman kissing is a natural normal everyday thing.
A homosexual man and homosexual man kissing is also a normal, everyday thing
>For what purpose?
They're both gay and are attracted to each other. Therefore it is natural.
>There is no biological drive to do so
Except that they get sexual urges when seeing that other man
Plenty of homosexuals do not contract STDs and have life partners that they love deeply.

>Faggots on average act exactly like that.
The videos you saw on the internet are proof!
>Every god damn time i see gay parade or a new thing faggots are pushing. I a) see no faggots saying anything against it b) it gets wilder and wilder.
I've never seen anything wild going on at gay parades that I've gone to
>From personal experience encountering faggots in my life aswell as watching it on video from all over the world. Faggots are precisely that obnoxious on average
Let's try to use our brain a bit. Most gays won't openly scream they're gay in public, and no one will want to record a discreet gay person for no reason. You see what you're wanting to see and attaching that to the entire group

I never said that you need to be told to have kids.
What are you getting at?
and the second one...
hehehe...
it ends in a global rule.

>And it´s so fucking clear that there´s a direct link between pedophelia and homosexuality. Especially pedophelia of little boys. It´s such a fucking clear link. As you can see as this has unfolded over a period of several years now.
There was a youtube video some guy did going undercover into several different gay bars. He chatted with many different guys, asking them about their first sexual experience. A vast majority talked about being molested or raped when they were young boys.

They don't have to recruit. A certain percentage of people are basically born gay.

It's always the meme flags that defend degeneracy. I hope you and your muslim dogs get glassed you fucking shark-faced devil worshiper.

You are a lying faggot it´s as simple as that. Stop being a lying faggot and act like a normal person.

They have Histrionic and Borderline Personality Disorders.

Look up their definitions in the DSM IV (not the DSM V which is total SJW nonsense) and you’ll realise that ANYONE with a ‘sexual identity’ is a selfish narcissist that has to create drama and ruin everything.

This is true for LGBT, Feminism, Pickup, pornstars, Instagram models... all of them thrive on drama. Whenever they do something it is always for their own Power, Validation or Pleasure. They are incapable of empathy and selfless acts. When they pretend to be sympathetic to someone’s problem, they’re always using it to get attention and validation for themselves.

Social media is full of these people (on both sides of politics) and so is Hollywood. I wish we could start a meme to reply to any leftist on Twitter or FB or Instagram with ‘your BPD is showing’ or ‘your HPD is showing’.

>And it´s so fucking clear that there´s a direct link between pedophelia and homosexuality. Especially pedophelia of little boys. It´s such a fucking clear link. As you can see as this has unfolded over a period of several years now.
psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

>attracted to each other.
natural attraction is for procreation purposes, therefore impossible between two men

Ah, found it.
youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8

Being homosexual is met by a natural disgust in others. Disgust is something you're born with an ingrained into you to keep you away from things that can be harmful to you.

People are naturally disgusted by homosexuals.

Some people over come disgust and have disorders... Such as people that are into scat and other disgusting fetishes as that.

Calling people that are disgusted by homosexuals "homophobes" is not only incorrectly applying the label, it's stupid and it is shaming someone for the way they are born.

The LGBT movement is actively harmful for our society. There is literally nothing good or beneficial about it.

Not even making an effort to hide it just outright flashing kids. Why are the kids there, but wtf you can’t even put two hands over it when children are walking a couple feet away