>1.5 million HIV cases and growing fast
>51% divorce rate
>Africa-tier homicide rate
>Only 40% christian
>20% muslim and growing
>8000 mosques and building them fast
>Invade white christian Georgia and Ukraine
>Get fans on Jow Forums for 'saving the white race'

Attached: 1555648932158.jpg (790x593, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo
archive.is/5HhZ8
archive.is/fbXqU
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/
youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
youtube.com/watch?v=XrOLHF6eg8k
imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2018/02/weodata/weorept.aspx?pr.x=104&pr.y=16&sy=2018&ey=2018&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=924,132,134,534,158,112,111&s=NGDPD&grp=0&a=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>we need to kill these people who are killing themselves

?????

result of 100 years of jewish management.

So you want more children having to grow up and die horribly in those environments? Imagine 2million more Russians a year holy shit. The spread of disease will be rancid,

>>Biggest alcohol and drug consumption in the world

Wut?

Attached: alcohol-europe.jpg (1300x1300, 360K)

Go to bed Ivan it's late, You have to work for papa Putin and oligarchy tomorrow.

Just move dude.

Attached: 1556925574145.png (680x680, 163K)

Meanwhile, you have to work for taxes to help Muhammads and Obongos from Somalia.

Don't worry, we will kill you Slavic fags and make Russia apart of the American empire!!

You already live in Somalia

Just try

Attached: chartoftheday_8301_the_countries_holding_the_world_s_nuclear_arsenal_n.jpg (960x684, 211K)

Attached: hohol.png (350x350, 120K)

Jokes on you, i don't work at the moment saved up a bunch of money so i will be fine in uni and get out of here.

Attached: 1462375557593.jpg (413x395, 19K)

I don't think so. Russia is a part of Europe. Biggest white Christian European country.

We pretend to be the second powerful center in Europe after the French-German alliance.
I am totally ok with that.

Attached: gdp-ppp-ranking.png (531x415, 25K)

Go ahead and try then.

Good for you north boi.

You need to import some Indian pajeets instead of other kind of immigrant trash

These pajeets will bob and vegana up your
divorce rates to 10% or less

We also take care of your women teaching them the ways of kamasutra bob .. so they end up creating God tier Andronovo race with us ....

>Implying Russian migration board even would consider Pajeets to immigrate there except for being ultra cheap IT staff+bribes.

WW3 would be actually a good thing, at least our nation could go down with a bang, preserve some pride

Attached: E1AE26A5-3974-4E4D-AF76-4CADAA37FE6D.jpg (667x1000, 149K)

Russian girls are better than Swedish
Russian girls already are in love with India and Hinduism
Swedish girls are in love with muslims and arabs .... what a fail

Yeah what the hell is up with the hiv rate over there?

>Russian girls are better than Swedish.
Oh no what a shocker, even a goat is better than Swedish "women".
>Russian girls already are in love with India and Hinduism.
Oh yes definantly 100% HAHAHAHAHAHA.
>Swedish girls are in love with muslims and arabs .... what a fail.
(Breathes in) AAAAAHHAHAHAHAHA, Majority absolutely no but they are trash for other reasons.

Attached: 12527869_10209317585206002_1679604200_n.jpg (800x698, 46K)

>Russian girls already are in love with India and Hinduism
Only the hippie/"spiritual" types

altruhlyfkinshit.

Attached: 1544974131055.jpg (720x714, 32K)

russia was taken over and ruled by jews (bolsheviks)
they attempted to destroy christianity and were successful in doing so to a very large extent
not just destroying churches, desecrating altars, and genociding the faithful, but subverting in every way
they promoted abortion, godlessness and race mixing between non whites and russians
>it will take a few generations to reverse this
and until the jew is identified and deported/ostrasized the recovery can never be complete

Attached: alexandr.png (643x466, 525K)

I think Russian girls can be dominated better .. less feminism and more poverty .. so no pride

compared to swedish girls who are feminist because their rich country supports their every whim

It's very sad you have low opinion of your own women

This happens because men are impotent in your country

You guys need to watch Indian movies focusing on romance and love (not sex).. this will give you great culture. And enough super powers to control your women through emotion, bob and vegana and passion

Which is probably 0.1% of the population of SPB/MSK, Saw some of those in Arbatskaya some years ago.

Someone get 2ch on the horn

This is true
But Russia being Russia ...white people in Russia tend to have a deeper connection to spiritual compared to white people of west.

I have experienced this during my years of academic research on Russian and western cam girls. Russian/slav girls are better

Did you like SPB or MSK more?

They are feminist because our country has been ruined over and over and then the final nail in the coffin was when we became a socialshit shithole in the 1960s and it all went down, All of this because of Boomers and jews to put it simply.
My guess is it will rebalance itself in the future but by then i have left this shithole for good.
>You guys need to watch Indian movies focusing on romance and love (not sex).
Iam not really into movies but i wouldn't mind giving it a go seeing them as i have never seen an Indian/bollywood movie before.

I don't live in either but want to move.

SPB felt just like being home quite literally it was like walking down my old hometown of Gothenburg being there.
MSK was nice aswell but iam not really a fan of super large cities and i like the countryside more but Moscow has its charm.
Not RF but Minsk was really nice aswell, And iam planning to do a Long Russia trip this summer with my friends by train from Finland.
Which will be perfect for me to brush up my Russian again which i studied in highschool for 3 years.

Well Cro-Magnon & their Nephilim looking ass descendants had a good run ehh?

Attached: web-good-sheperd-catacombe-priscille.jpg (450x436, 94K)

just 13 litres?
no way

Just immigrate, wanker. Oh you can't huh?

Some places should be, other are worth saving.

Attached: 1515954993532.jpg (1280x904, 162K)

I wish Russia would start respecting itself and try to save themselves.

If Russia falls to islam, the world is in trouble.

Reminder that these savages don't even hide their intentions.

>John Bolton admits to lying and deceiving the public
youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8

>Israel Lobbyist calls for false flag to start Iran war
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo

>That Time John Bolton Said It’s Good To Lie About War
archive.is/5HhZ8

archive.is/fbXqU
>It should also be noted that Bolton is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, an organization whose members have influenced the state of geopolitics for the last few generations. Bolton was also a member of the neo-conservative, warhawk think tank, “Project for the New American Century,” which was enthusiastically promoting the lie about Saddam Hussein possessing weapons of mass destruction.

>The Washington Post reported Wednesday that Trump has grown frustrated with national security adviser John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as their hawkish posture risks spiraling out of control.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html

>We need to guard against another mistake in the Middle East. Here’s how the march to war has begun.
>Break with Europe, Russia and China and withdraw from a nuclear deal that had completely stopped Iran’s work to build a nuclear bomb? Check. Unilaterally reimpose sanctions designed to cripple Iran’s economy, without buy-in from our allies? Check. Take the unprecedented step of designating the Islamic Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization, a move consistently opposed by U.S. military leaders? Check. Move the USS Abraham Lincoln strike group and a bombing wing into Iran’s backyard? Check.
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/

youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
JFK's efforts against Israeli nuclear program, which led to his assassination.

>years of academic research on Russian and western cam girls
So where can I read your thesis?

Attached: kek.jpg (800x450, 61K)

russia is not even 6% muslim and Christianity is skyrocketing there, are you retarded?

Attached: russia-1.png (308x463, 24K)

Copypasta

He isn't Russian. He is probs some hohol.

If you have any surplus women in need of a husband id be happy to take them off your hands for you

You just described us. Please share.

You're probably not British. What's your point exactly Nigel Mohammed?

Yikes even we aren't that bad
Number 2 meth use behind you as well

Older romance movies are best
Best to watch with a girl you like to marry .. otherwise you will find it cheesy

youtube.com/watch?v=XrOLHF6eg8k

Whatever u say Jamal.
Most of the shit is false. Shit like 20% muslim is fucking hilarious. >>>

How about mass executions instead.

No.

Russia should nuke US.

I seems we've reached a stalemate.
That's fine. Just take everyone with.

Fuck this faggot earth

No need to nuke them, just make sure they don't take over europe. And that's not really a possibility anymore...

>Older romance movies are best
Very true, older movies for some reason just seem to be better, but it might be because i rarely watch movies and can just relate to older ones.
>Best to watch with a girl you like to marry .. otherwise you will find it cheesy.
Good tip and thanks for pointing it out, Have been single since last summer so whenever i find a new woman i'll will try to remember this and watch it with her, I just have to make sure i have subs on the film and all is good.

all this is outdated or just bullshit nonsense
I suspect most self-hating Russians is churka posting

1%

Checked and verified by a simple jewgle search.

I can debunk 80% of ur statistics couse they are utter made up bullshit or taken from organisations wich work for the US but im too lazy so i just type this text instead.

>SPB felt just like being home quite literally
Kek, I wish

propaganda is getting insane
we have US funded media propagating same crap in Russia

Do u actually think that guy is russian? Khohols may not know how to run a country win a war or be loyal but they do know how to use proxys.

Faggots like OP are less than 1% in russia and they rly are litteral faggots most of the time thats why navalny protests (someone who is considered putins biggest adversary by the west) can only gather 1000 ppl at best for his protests in a country of 146 million ppl and only 50% of russians even know who navalny is

Accidently answered the khohol lol

The last girl on The right ... i destroy her

Far right is best, as all things should be.

Russia didn't experience Thomism which is why it's so shitty. Russians don't have the habit of thinking about intermediary levels of reality, they think only with extremes and big things. This allowed them to create an empire, but made life shitty for ordinary people.

Believe in Russia, it has enormous potential after US goes full Venezuela.

Russian women are pigs.

Attached: traditional Russia wife.jpg (1024x1024, 368K)

Attached: 1558295170018.png (1117x1428, 1.61M)

i kind of like russia though.

Attached: 1556334566390.jpg (735x903, 66K)

this is pure ethanol. something like 35x 1l bottles of vodka

>was just about to upload these pictures
>can't upload them
>someone already posted them using my flag of freedom

Looks like i have a copycat.

Attached: 1550349430962.png (354x367, 255K)

Solzhenitsyn is the biggest meme ever.

this

Go kill yourself, you proxy-nigger g*rm. You have started one slide 'Russia bad' thread.

Attached: 1542729934533m.jpg (697x1024, 134K)

I want to party with those slitches

Everything about modern Russia disgusts me.

>>Only 40% christian

Should be mostly atheist.

Attached: stalin.png (400x370, 141K)

We will be first to go full natsoc.

How much for the one on the right ?

You'd die of hypothermia shitting in Russian streets gupta .

I don't consider other slavs same but white Georgia? You gotta be kidding.

Just ban abortion and you Russians can prevent you country from becoming a third Muslim by 2050. If Russian women are aborting all their kids, and that’s threatening the future of Russian ethnic survival, you all need to grow a pair of balls and take your women’s rights away.

stay mad, ukrops

Which one is going to be the alcoholic???

Attached: alcy.jpg (1024x677, 538K)

butthurt proxy nigger made this

imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2018/02/weodata/weorept.aspx?pr.x=104&pr.y=16&sy=2018&ey=2018&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=924,132,134,534,158,112,111&s=NGDPD&grp=0&a=

Attached: gdp.png (334x345, 8K)

Your graphic is totally false.

Attached: gdp2.png (1107x581, 83K)

This

Oh, I'm sure there are Russian people who feel the same way you do. Just look for them.

yes yes we can all agree nowhere is more degenerate then Russia
but do you really want to invoke MAD?

>Belerus
>"White Russia"
>litteral puppet state controlled by and populated by nothing but Russians
>going to be annexed by Russia within 5 years

So yeah Russia

>20% muslim and growing
Looks like it's fixing itself actually

Attached: 3I0A3118_1024x.jpg (1024x1536, 253K)

Then why don't you join the EU?

Incel

Fucking this, do retards who complain about abortion understand anything regarding large numbers?

Yo fuck russia bro. nothin but commies and snowniggers. Hot babes tho. Ill take them.