Primitive nordic barbarians were just a meme, we were just as advanced as anyone else if not even more

Primitive nordic barbarians were just a meme, we were just as advanced as anyone else if not even more.

Attached: DhD_-Y-W0AAsxUx.jpg (720x720, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groans_of_the_Britons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Bronze_Age
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Age_Scandinavia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE

advanced peoples are a meme you still have to manually scrape poop every single day just like all the other humans.

Where can I buy one of those user?

were civilized

Attached: c3db314b097cb653ddd2b47efb69966d.jpg (720x459, 94K)

Yeah, no, scandoids were barely out of the stone age when iron wielding romans contacted them. They didn't even enter the bronze age until they started trading with other europeans.

>If not more
Really? Why did you not document it then?

Yeah, but some do it in a more sophisticated way than others.

That's a Saxon hat

Well compare the Vendel era helmet to this Roman helmet

Attached: 800px-Helmet_centurion_end_of_second_century.jpg (800x1200, 267K)

COPE

Same people, all Germanic

Attached: Helmet_from_a_7th_century_boat_grave,_Vendel_era.jpg (1944x2592, 2.78M)

And thus, God paints them with ink that we can reasonably decipher, even the colorblind can tell the race of a person and thus their character and propensities.

>enters Vendel (iron age) only after the roman empire has fallen
WE WUZ

Based

>Vendel era
Wends are Slavs.

>he doesn't know
stay poor poorfag

Attached: 425523532523253.jpg (1024x683, 58K)

Lol wut?

Attached: Vendel_era_helmet_(950).jpg (884x1416, 438K)

Negro

Attached: 1555781285555.png (1023x346, 479K)

Excuse me?

Attached: Heddal-Stavkirke-ok-rett-bilde.jpg (1000x664, 340K)

no divide and conquer guys pls

Attached: pjwefuiwe.png (1378x904, 170K)

>comparing temples with the lodging of a muck farmer

Attached: 1500943571454.png (601x508, 127K)

>13th century wooden church

Attached: fwjff.jpg (1233x9500, 1.34M)

Attached: wddwdw.png (204x167, 73K)

My ancestors :)

Attached: 1544058318649.jpg (800x616, 125K)

You know how many marble stones there are in northern Europe? Also the older buildings have collapsed in time

Attached: Urnes_Stave_Church_1.jpg (1024x768, 137K)

>we don't have grand architecture because we can't
Tough titty

WENDS ARE SLAVS

Attached: wends.png (796x521, 849K)

But we do? And did

Attached: Olaus_Magnus_-_On_the_Glorious_Temple_Devoted_to_the_Nordic_Gods.jpg (1300x600, 293K)

The romans just added a broom to a bucket and call it a helmet. Anyone can do it

>a fucking drawing

What are all those mountains made from?

Hopes and dreams

Attached: cffeeffe.jpg (3050x2000, 1.65M)

Attached: 2l2kr2r.jpg (481x650, 95K)

Why would they go mine some blocks from the mountains when they can just use wood from their backyards? And are you saying this Anglo stone church looks better than stavechurches?

Attached: bradwell5.jpg (1600x1074, 291K)

>We
show flag nigger

see now why is this not routine?

>poorfag
as far as I am aware they have these in portuguese favelas but not in sydney, which still pumps raw sewage into the ocean. fancy places like USA have treatment facilities and process the waste so that it doesn't harm humans or wildlife.

oh well!

Last time i checked ,Vendel was a place in Sweden.

I really like the Valsgarde helmets.
This is the original here.
Remarkable how we have more examples of helmets from the vendel period than we have from the viking age. There is only one surviving helmet we have from the viking age.

Attached: nicehelmet.jpg (344x556, 50K)

Attached: 1557917394449.png (1416x1050, 968K)

Here is the only surviving helmet from the viking period. It is the Gjermundbu helmet

Attached: Gjermundbu Helmet.jpg (902x1013, 168K)

Wends =/= Vendel
Vendel is the place where the grave containing that helmet was found, it gave the name for the pre-viking Vendel period.

Attached: 43150049_1755314871256990_5030643396499210240_o.jpg (921x1229, 275K)

Actually there's quite many stone churches, most built between 1290-1500. Stone castles also here many but many have perished due to commerce going elsewhere or other stuff like war.

Attached: Turun_tuomiokirkko.jpg (2184x3537, 1.37M)

>nordic barbarians were just a meme, we were just as advanced as anyone else if not even more.
no, we werent you fucking retard. most of our knowledge such as philosophy were spread from the catholic church
wuz

Romans, Germanic, and Celtic tribes borrowed and copied weapon and armor designs all the time. They were on good terms more often than you think and weren't always completely at odds with each other like Jow Forums can lead one to believe.

Attached: anger 01.png (488x528, 482K)

>Blond meds exist

Viking-age scandinavia*
There are plenty of helmets found outside of Scandinavia like the Kaunas and Gnezdovo helmets.

fuck you memefaggot. I'm a primitive barbarian.

HURRRRRRR

This helmet looks like it's from ~7th century and the art is Germanic.

> implying that no one ever made wooden structures before this

I know they were, people weren't totally tribalistic mowing down everyone they came into contact with and not every interaction was political or military just like today. The Anglo-Saxons when they were Pagan refused to live in Roman settlements though, and built their own on top of them.

Attached: 333.png (908x526, 369K)

Ah yes, excuse the error. This is what I meant. Specifically north Germanic Old Norse speaking cultures.
I believe there are also Anglo-Saxon helmets from this period too.

ok so are you implying britain was more advanced or are you a cuck

That isnt completely true. The danes were connected to tge main continent so they were about as up to date as the franks. We swedoids further north were basically stuck in the early tech tree fucking reindeers. This message has been brought to you by my anus. Anybody with some proper sources?

More advanced than scandinavia, but I'm mostly admitting hard truths
Show me an Anglo-Saxon cathedral

hey britfart, your ancestors were norse. Just saying.

The 12th century wall that surrounds the whole city of Visby, Sweden

Attached: 198-9879_IMG (1).jpg (3072x2048, 2.74M)

Hwaet! WAT WER CEOLWALDAS UND SIFEDA!

The difference between the helmets of the Celtic tribes and Germanic tribes is quite interesting. The Celtic helm style is very similar to those of Rome, Greece, Persia, and other Eastern peoples by comparison.

>norse
No. A couple of danes settling in England doesn't make me norse

Of course roman helmets are nothing to scoff at either. This helmet here was made a few hundred years before the one OP posted.

Attached: roman-helmet.jpg (464x618, 96K)

>Thought Roman buildings were created by gods or giants

>1089

Attached: 1200px-StAlbansCathedral-PS02.jpg (1200x900, 223K)

cope harder faggot

Attached: 1557654402958.png (316x540, 95K)

>More advanced than scandinavia
but still the snowniggers kicked your ass, and England still bears the same of the tripe known as the Angles.

lol rækt

That's because the galea is copied from the celts as well as spatha and hamata.

Something other peoples were building BC, wow.

post more swebro

you might wanna check your genes there, pal. English are half germanic, only Scots, Irish and Welsh are still pure Celtic.

And mail, and the scutum.

Attached: 342255342.gif (500x361, 381K)

It's funny how we conquered you in that case

Attached: christcucks.jpg (2048x2020, 317K)

Based swede recognizing roman superiority

>Show me an Anglo-Saxon cathedral
Why is that the test of anything? There's an Anglo-Saxon church within 5 minutes of me and there are thousands more of them. Your point is obviously the Normans who invaded England in 1066 and built all the aesthetic Romanesque cathedrals as a political statement but they formed political marriages with the Anglo-Saxon aristocracy who themselves were only culturally Anglo-Saxon and ethnically mostly Britonnic.

Google the Romano-British.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groans_of_the_Britons

>11th century gothic architecture

Thats because rome adopted the helmets and other gear of foreign cultures. such as the montefortino and coolus helmets of the republican legions, which were Celtic designs. The late-roman ridge helmet was also adopted from the Sassanid people.

And here is an example of design fusion.
An old english helmet that is of a late roman design (ridge helmet), but with clear Anglo-Saxon design elements.

Attached: suttonhoo.jpg (700x1052, 74K)

Attached: Capture.png (486x502, 219K)

>half
Source
You're not danish
Everything Britain is famous for is post-Norman

That's fucking aesthetic.

You make it seem like gaels (lol) and anglo-Saxons are superior to Normans despite the fact that England was an irrelevant backwater until the Normans invaded

>only Scots, Irish and Welsh are still pure Celtic
That's on the way out due to the amount of interbreeding between all the peoples of the Isles.

Would those walls have been whitewashed? They would have glorious when first built.

You didn't do shite, the Danes and Norwegians did and they ultimately failed and ended up subjugated or kicked out.

I'm not. I'm simply NOT recognizing Briton LARP superiority. Nothing against you guys though

Attached: 5c5.png (1470x662, 470K)

By far the most retarded post I've ever read on this board. How can you look at yourself in the mirror?

It's a lot harder to survive in cold climates than it is in hot climates

that's why Scandinavia had a slow start when it comes to architecture

It's true. Alfred the Great blew them the fuck out.

Attached: Statue_d'Alfred_le_Grand_à_Winchester.jpg (768x1024, 93K)

>nordic
>advanced

Attached: 1471963021808.jpg (661x504, 90K)

Its a picture you faggot, get over it. The Norman invasion was in 1066 and its part of the culture and history of England now but their rule was political and after William became about unification and future kings adopted the English national identity that had formed under Alfred the Great that everyone in England still considered themselves. The Normans left little genetic trace outside of land aristocracy.

architecture - stacking bricks. chainmail - interluding rings.... we were busy fighting like the japs they faught even more thats why they had the same sword and armour for 1000 years

>be lousy britbong
>get raped by romans
>get raped by germans
>get raped by french
>get raped by scandinavians
>get raped by pakis (present)
>cry about it on Jow Forums
checks out

Attached: 1527044535687m.jpg (963x1024, 100K)

I don't know why anyone makes fun of Scandinavian architecture. They didn't have access to the resources necessary for concrete like the Romans did. They did the best with what they could. And longhouses are /comfy/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Bronze_Age
Scandinavian Bronze Age begins 1700 BC and ends 500 BC, we waz connected with Greeks n sheeit. Scania was even was exporting boats to the Mediterranean.

Iron Age is 500 BC-1100 AD I guess. Where the Iron Age ends is hard to say, but we had iron during the Roman period and the stone age ended nearly 2000 years before.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Age_Scandinavia

King Athelstan, the first King of the Anglo-Saxons to crown himself King of the English, did too.

Attached: King-Athelstan.jpg (640x480, 97K)

>raped
>raped
>raped
Is this all you think about