AFRICANS occupied PARIS airport demanding papers!! won't let people board their flights!

Hundreds of undocumented immigrants from Africa crowded into Paris’ Charles de Gaulle airport demanding legal stay, vowing to stop people from boarding their flights unless they are allowed to speak with the country’s prime minister.

twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1130216525355520000

twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1130217775530729472

Attached: D68oTHfXsAI_Xjz.jpg (1200x900, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cOy6hqzfsAs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=treWmuJUaPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

only men, no women

Attached: D68oTg9WsAEZQvy.jpg (1200x900, 116K)

Ironically, De Gaulle would be tougher than Macron today, even if he was kind of a leftist

imagine the smell

Attached: 7656765.jpg (340x279, 21K)

Attached: w34.jpg (238x212, 7K)

Based niggers.

The fucking state of France

Attached: 1.png (962x716, 573K)

Another day in France. Why is this news?

You jew sucking lib cucks, will reap what you sow.

>AFRICANS
That sure is a funny way of spelling NIGGERS
>and just tnb, like when McDonald's is out of nuggets and they want the manager. just tnb

C U C K S
youtube.com/watch?v=cOy6hqzfsAs

Attached: Screenshot_20190519-193510~2.png (1872x853, 1.06M)

It looks like someone turned off the lights

I'm in the middle of an existential crisis, am traveling to Europe for four months in the fall...and I cannot compel myself to go to Paris. It was supposed to be the dream: living in Paris, touring the ancient cathedral, enjoying the cafes and museums. But it no longer seems worth it.

A black
>"Why are we so hated around the world?"

The (((white))) man marches on

Attached: 1557214465055.jpg (182x276, 9K)

What the fuck is that?

Attached: file.png (58x67, 7K)

The one Jew organizing them. Kek

I-I-Is that Prince Hairy? I know he likes black folks....

What is this from? Wtf

Assange is escaping with his kin.

The Christchurch shooter,Brenton Tarrant, wrote that visiting French cities was the final straw that pushed him to commit his attack.

There is even a condition named for tourists visiting Paris called "Paris syndrome" regarding the shock one gets when you see the state of the city

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

>as a result of extreme shock at discovering that Paris is different from their expectations. The syndrome is characterized by a number of psychiatric symptoms such as acute delusional states, hallucinations, feelings of persecution (perceptions of being a victim of prejudice, aggression, or hostility from others), derealization, depersonalization, anxiety, and also psychosomatic manifestations such as dizziness, tachycardia, sweating, and others, such as vomiting

Attached: 15386038511.gif (333x358, 1.83M)

newb. lurk more.

Attached: whut.jpg (125x77, 2K)

bwhahaha kek

Prince Hairy's bachelor party. That's his bro in law.

Attached: 1542037288153.jpg (2400x1614, 274K)

Yah, Prince Hairy at his bachelor party. Hugging his new bro in law and the little son of his soon to be wife, next in line for a musky,smelly kiss.

Translation - People feel nervous around third world savages.

Soros and his money has to go

Its not too bad, I only went to the touristy rich areas and it was fine apart from security fencing around the tower and armed guards. The French are a passionate people

I went there last year. Compared to San Francisco or LA it’s 10x better. Sure you got some niggers selling shit on a tarp going up to you. Overall not that bad. Switzerland was the best place I went to though

Attached: 17215E0F-1D21-46BA-BA99-F254C121BA1B.jpg (1536x2048, 742K)

Paid by (((Soros)))

every time

That's Macron, visiting some former French colony, and getting PRETTY CLOSE to the big, sweaty black men there.

> saves a thumbnail
> calls someone else 'noob'.

You know what to do.

Attached: Remember, No Russian.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

>Long nosed kike is the one leading them
checks out

Has paris caved yet?

I see 100s of black bulls ready to breed your women on the white man's tax dollar

>Charles de Gaulle airport
I bet he's glad that he fought on the right side of history

Attached: Hitler.jpg (460x389, 273K)

>women and children

This

Just let them assault you. I'd love to see how the press spin a pack of wild nogs attacking people trying to board plane.

Attached: Surrounded by Niggers.jpg (621x586, 78K)

This is not a civilization.

Why is he sweaty?

Attached: every time.png (500x557, 125K)

A postcoital embrace.

What a bunch of niggers.

Attached: 1557731641339m.jpg (1024x742, 101K)

Every fucking time

Tourism was never the dream. It was a corporate American advertising project

hope the line of niggers will extend into the mansions of the rich liberals that created this mess

If you ever needed confirmation that psychology wasn't real science, this would be it.

When I went there niggers wouldn't leave us alone and a gypsy swindled me selling posters for $20 that were on sale down the street for $5. The gypsies were way worse though, Africans just wanted to sell stuff, gypsies were the ones running those gaming scams.

But yeah this was in I think 2013 so it's likely gotten substantially worse by now

If the west is so "racist", then why do they won't to stay in the west so bad? It really boggles the mind

How did they even get there to begin with

I wish someone can gun them down.

I'm sick of non-whites. They talk about how great their culture is and talk shit about Europe and America. But demand we treat them like Gods like we owe them something. We don't owe you shit. It's not our fault you are low IQ morons with inferior cultures.

Go back to Africa you pieces of shits.

Attached: f-u-nig-vinyl.jpg (500x833, 34K)

How are these people "enrichment" of any kind?

Attached: 1542526235.png (661x260, 153K)

>tfw i got a big nose
W-what if i have jewish genes? I don't want too.

Attached: 1524061831728.jpg (657x527, 47K)

This baby can go up to 6000rpm. Would take under a minute to solve the problem

Attached: M134-minigun-16.jpg (1800x1427, 600K)

Hello, postmodernist!

for such a worldwide icon that grass looks like shit. arn't the French known for maintaining greenery?

imagine the smell

Le Camp des Saints

Niggesr can run almost as fast as Emus though.. be cautious, we know the horror. Make sure you corner them.

a nigger for ants.

What a shithole. I'm glad I didn't make my way there when I toured europe.

Well, based on how it went in christchurch i'd say our chances are pretty good

Attached: 1552732130151.gif (320x276, 1.47M)

Oui. Next, Children of Men CQB scenes.

Not all big noses are jewish ffs.
It's just a funny meme.
Also people often confuse Roman and eagle nose - e.g. pic related is not a Jew.

Attached: Jacques-Yves Cousteau.jpg (800x948, 429K)

>dosn`t understand the joke
>proves newb statist.

Attached: 1558066553568.gif (71x50, 148K)

Those were arabs and other lower shitskins, they have low agility and a high cowardice factor. Like fish in a barrel.

I worry about the same thing, man.
All you can do is ask yourself the important questions.

>What do I believe in?
>What do I want to protect?
>What should I work towards?
>Why am I here?

Just being able to ask yourself things like that is a sign that you're better than you're afraid that you are.
Hang in there, Norwegianon. I believe in you.
...Actually, that's a lie. I don't believe in you because I don't know you.
But I want to believe in you.

dat hooknose

this

Thank you user. You have some good advice.

Attached: 1500941990198.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

I went there a couple years ago and it was fucking awful in some parts.

why aren't they being shot? i'm not meme'ing or being edgy i'm serious, they are clearly a danger to the french people so why aren't they being shot.

we truly are living in clown world

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (800x450, 49K)

fuck this, i'm going back to sleep.

Good lord.
Perhaps that influenced it. But I was drawn to it from reading Callaghan's That Summer in Paris, Hemingway's A Moveable Feast, and Fitzgerald's Tender is the Night are the reasons I wanted to visit France.

I don't want to be a tourist, though. I want to live there like a normal person for a few months, but that seems bleak.
Yeah, I think I'm just gonna land in London, stay in Edinburgh, then continue on to Dubrovnik.

>C U C K S

K I K E S

This is getting real fucking old pol, every god damn TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME

Attached: 1556490560016.png (500x375, 320K)

Attached: frenDV.png (657x527, 168K)

literally covered in trash

>doesnt understand the point
>is unironically a fucking newfag

Attached: 1558002168281.jpg (590x394, 43K)

>Ironically, De Gaulle would be tougher than Macron today, even if he was kind of a leftist

The guy was a monarchist and when younger he was really close to L'Action Francaise (far right) and Maurras ideas. Even latter in his life, he was just hiding his power level, under the radar far right, a lot of his politics were inspired by Maurras

this is how fake propaganda is created, all it takes is for the police to arrest them and throw them in jail, but the narrative has to continue otherwise.

typical

Attached: 1543183025046.jpg (1215x999, 115K)

>no women
they're in the houses we pay for them to shit thousand of niglets

just arrest them

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=treWmuJUaPc

WTF IS THIS???

Attached: 1532998023812.png (34x38, 2K)

so, wait a minute, niggers literally hearded themselves and identified as illegals and retarded gov't can't lock all gates and arrest/deport them?! What am I missing here? Also, imagine the smell

imagine paying a fortune to visit Paris from Taiwan or commefornia and be welcomed by this.

perhaps if white people stop visiting these nigger infested places and tourist based business go bankrupt, then locals will scream murder and demand change. 4 tourist died in Costa Rica within a year and tourism business dropped 60%, locals are vivid.

>vivid

how vivid were they? Like bright orange? Glowing niggers!?!

it's actually a good pressure point, but our government won't back down.

Attached: 1535744130755.jpg (1272x1272, 211K)