The age of man is over

the age of man is over

Attached: 124124244334253414490.png (760x555, 329K)

The age of the white man you mean

And they can't even compete even though the white man is dead

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY PATHETIC BOOKS CAN'T COMPETE WITH A WHITE MAN'S LEGACY

>shops sell things people want to buy

>THIS NEEDS TO STOP RIGHT FUCKING NOW, THIS WAMEN IS CRYING!

>Jade City (Fonda Lee's book) takes place on the island of Kekon, an Asia-inspired secondary world setting, described by reviewers as "an analog of mid-20th-century Hong Kong".[3] The author was inspired by her love of wuxia and gangster films and describes the novel as "The Godfather with magic and kung fu.

Nobody wants to read your chink power fantasy

Sort of an odd example, the vast majority of books existence are written by dead guys, and books made today are what make up the top tens of any year, sounds like she just needs to be a better writer and maybe take some notes on why the dead guys books are so universally beloved beyond thier ages

the nigger man is too retarded to survive without the white man feeding him

>losing to a corpse

if she realizes people even still read Plato or based Aristophanes she will lose her fucking mind.

Does the author being dead mean their work shouldn't be sold?
If that's the case, burn the Jane Austen and Charlotte Bronte.

>Aristophanes
Everybody should be forced to read Assemblywomen before they are allowed to vote.

Attached: AF64379D-C851-4B92-A079-E807CFC47CE8.png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

I know right. He called everything. Fucking everything.

Absolutely this. White men have lost. We’ve won. Deal with it. Lol.

Attached: 88FC7D52-430D-483A-AF1D-5FD4BBF08F28.jpg (673x761, 70K)

Attached: 1445819661111.jpg (867x1000, 375K)

What does decries mean.

>What does decries mean.
It means you need to go to bed so you aren't late for homeroom tomorrow.

Why would anyone care about a some womens self-insert power fantasy where their make believe character only fucks the hottest biggest dicks and makes lots of money - the hardest part of her life, chad or brad. Boohfuckinghooo.

Yeah I'll read LOTR instead anyday.
Women are literal trash and belong in cages on leashes.

Attached: ayylmao.jpg (1280x720, 28K)

Don't be a dick

Go write something meaningful, that actually captures people's imaginations.

Unfortunately, sci-fi and fantasy is filled with these talentless hacks, who get published because checking the right identity politics bubbles is more important than crafting a good story.

It's a shame that modern literature is run by these green-eyed, spiteful hacks.

Despite the fact that the books are old enough to be commonly stocked in libraries and in used book stores, some people still love it enough to want their own new copies. If you can't compete with this, your books are shit.

I'm not fonda this mentality.

Wrong too

Attached: pepe from the 90s.png (401x367, 9K)

jesus chink women are bigger libshits than white women

>Be white man
>Stop writing books because dead
>Still outsell new books by female authors

how JUSTED are you when you can't even beat Robert "braid-tugging fetishist" Jordan?

Attached: 1528820706284.jpg (1399x960, 119K)

>White man creates legendary work of fantasy known by even people who don't read or watch fantasy to this very day
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DO WE NEED TO COMPETE WITH SOMETHING ON THAT LEVEL DECADES LATER!?"
The same reason modern art and architecture is actually fucking garbage to this day... because they did it amazing, if not flawlessly in the past.

>this is the beginning of how the eternal roastie will destroy the past

This is just the sort of thing Yang is going to fix!

holy fuck this guy scares me to my soul every time i see him.
is this the scariest looking jew on the planet?

Come on then man, use a search engine like an adult.

Cuuuuuuuuuuuck

>want to buy The Hobbit to give to your kid like your father did as well
>go to Barnes & Noble
>"sorry, we only sell books from living women of color about their struggle"
>go back home
>buy it on amazon instead
>retail gets assraped even more than it already is

If they can't compete with a Deadman, can definitely have no chance at competing with an alive one.

"Fonda" is not a real name and gooks are not human.

Barnes & Noble is gay, the used book stores have much more interesting stuff.

>Assemblywomen
It is important to note that the play's central concepts of women in government and communism were not legitimate suggestions from Aristophanes, but rather an outlandish premise that aimed to criticize the Athenian government at the time.
God I hate wikipedia

don't know, we have other book store chains here.

Hahaha the absolute cope.

Good. These cucks destroyed western civilization when we gave women the right to vote.

>we need to burn all old books to reset to Year Zero because it’s not fair that people’s works outlive them
this woman sounds like a ChiCom but I think she’s just saying inflammatory stuff to try and get attention so people will read her dumb shitty stories.
Hugo awards are already dead, they now tally up the number of robotrannies and gay niggers from outer space and give the award to whoever has the most poz points

Thanks doc.

she should be shot for saying this

This.

Attached: 1550629993120.jpg (750x660, 55K)

Forgets she is really competing with toilet paper and fortune cookie inserts.

Shut up english teacher, nobody cares about your opinion.

female sci fi and fantasy authors are trash. i literally cant think of one who is noteworthy. Brandon Sanderson and GRRM write far better female characters than any feminist authors, they inevitably write mary-sue protagonists.

>>>>were not legitimate suggestions from Aristophanes

Some Wikipedia editor just discovered the concept of speculative fiction.

>a totalitarian dystopian surveillance state and splitting the earth in 3 super-states were not legitimate suggestions from George Orwell, but rather an outlandish premise that aimed to criticize the Soviet government at the time

Imagine how incridibly shit you are at your job where dead guys generate more money than you.

Imagine competing with a dead guy and still losing. Sad!

I will rip off your dick and throw it in a rice paddy

I tried reading this but it was so pozzed I just threw it away. My wife was like we could donate it, but I didn't want to give anyone cancer so told her fuck no.

Attached: Screenshot_20190519-203617_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 484K)

alright here's a (you) ya goofball

Attached: 1516987003428.jpg (528x543, 29K)

>"The Godfather with magic and kung fu.
so Warrior with some extra chinese fireworks thrown in?

>the age of man is over
fuck yea! i'm sleeping in tomorrow.

try writing a good book you thots. despite your gender handicap you have to be able to write a more interesting book than LOTR, which features two hundred and fifty pages of gandolf and bilbo just hanging out in house blowing smoke rings.

>git gud
t. book niggas

Attached: 1526208242999.jpg (600x450, 40K)

>two hundred and fifty pages of gandolf and bilbo just hanging out in house blowing smoke rings.
Comfiest book of all time. Proof that genre fiction can be art.

based
the last 3 books i've bought were written by men almost 100 years ago

I might of until I learned the author was a piece of shit.

What’s funny about second generation Asians is that their own understanding of their own cultural heritage is as equally shallow and as superficial as white peoples own understanding of it. One dimensional caricatures and useless tacky shit are probably an integral to her own identity.
>Kung Fu
lol

THREADLY REMINDER:
These are the people who call you a conspiracy theorist

That’s unironically the plot line of Outlander. Woman travels through time to get ravaged by Chads from differenr parts of history.

I think the last book I bought was written in the 2nd century.

At least Lucian of Samosata was a man of color.

Attached: 513NfT7MwyL._SX334_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (336x499, 38K)

Sounds like she should write a better book, instead of complaining.

>1 post by this ID
What are (((they))) trying to slide?

>When dead autistic white guys' legacies will outshine your career

Oh Boo Hoo we have to compete against people who perfected writing a specific Genre before we were born and we have no new, unique, or revolutionary ideas.

Only women could compete with dead people toplel

God I love used book stores. I go to one that does trade-ins for credit, you just have to pay a flat like $3 for every one you buy. It always smells so nice inside.

This, it's like watching jersey shore slag who thinks they understand Italian culture because their great grandfather emigrated a hundred years ago

You'll soon to come realise that white women are the best kind of women. Some of them can be very bitchy, but they'll never like those swarthy screeching subhumans.

I fucking love my race, tbqhwy.

There is used store places that sell books and various other things like Bookmans.

>Hasn't watched the Jeremy Kyle show

Attached: 0_The-Jeremy-Kyle-Show-Friday-23-Nov-9-25am-ITV-Hub-6.png (615x409, 567K)

its the literall free market and demographics in action.

>tfw you cant even beat a skellington

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

omfg just sell it online like every other normal person. we dont even compete for copmuter memory anymore, i cant remember the last time i needed to delete someting to make room for something else

Attached: 7jlpnb712ejz.png (500x491, 105K)

He lives it. That's whu Bri'in is actually like. He has no outside frame of reference.

Yup, because you suck.

Author is dead? Great let's buy the rights, push this shit, and made a boatload.
Can't make money off of living people unless you slave drive them. Her problem is that she's alive and not writing goosebumps

oof

>Art...
>Competing against the epics of the past as though you were racing them.
>Not allowing your works to stand as independent additions to the art and instead trying to beat deceased "rivals".
>Art...
This chink has no clue what creativity is, brings nothing of value to the art form, and demonstrates a disgusting lack of awareness of what the forms of world building even are. To discuss her in the same breath as Tolkien would be like discussing the similarities of an inexpensive Salisbury Steak and a well aged Ribeye. Similar only in that they are both (arguably) food and are made (arguably) from beef, but worlds apart in their craft and quality. Such a flattery does not become a fanfiction tier wench like this.

I was actually going to read that book. Is it that bad?

spbp

It's when you start smiling, and stop weeping.

yet ur the one dying haha

She wouldn't even be published if she wasn't Chinee. Tor, DAW and others actively solicit for colored authors, watch their press line go right into the dumpster, and then blame the internet for lack of sales.

Errr... shadowrun?
Long live renraku

Won... what, exactly? The ticket to a future where life on easy street no longer exists? A world without white people to solve all your problems, invent all your technologies, keep the power and water running and a roof over your head? A world where the idea of traveling to space or the moon is laughable nonsense? A world where there's no longer any such place as a street you can walk down without fearing tribal violence? A world where starvation returns to being the realest problem and your smartphone no longer has any value because not only are the networks down but you traded it for a cabbage last winter anyway?

Yeah... "congratulations". You fought so hard for the sheer purpose of your ideology winning you forgot you have literally no talent at maintaining a society, and the only ones who will be left who do are the chinese bugmen who are going to come and leave your flayed skin corpses drying in the sun to make lampshades.

wrong

They also don’t typically make works with the gravity Tolkien had.

You wanna know why Tolkien defines fantasy? Because he made entire fucking languages, religion, geography, and wove it into long form stories of war and truth through his experiences as a veteran and extremely well-read Catholic.

Yeah, I’m sure “Cyberpunk Harry Potter But She’s Latinx and Lives in the Barrio” might even be well thought out on a couple levels. But most of the time the combination of the author’s real world experience and depth of understanding and their ability to translate it into something creatively can’t reach those levels.

Yeah I've noticed this among fantasy writers, they're just self-indulgent. They like the genre and just want other people to associate it with them too. There is way, way too much of the genre it's pretty over saturated most of them refuse to stand out in any way.

Based. They're playing a no-win game.

If you can't compete against dead guys, you weren't fit to play the game in the first place.

Whoops. Guess it was the right pic.

Attached: A Jew WARNING other Jews of THEIR ERROR.jpg (640x2608, 845K)

based and redpilled

bahahahahahahaha, chicks can''t compete with dick all. Everyday I get a bit more cynical towards woman.

Attached: d8t108a-2890a16d-30a4-4dbd-ab17-5f4b991d237a.jpg (1000x661, 101K)

God damn why do Jew like that have to exist and make things complicated?