I regret taking Alex Jones Supplements

Hello anons. My arms muscle hurt so servilely bad that I wanted to fucking play a game or something. Ever since I take His so called "Salem vitamin", my brain became completely blank. I was unable to tell what happen in real world and i'm confused 100% in my brain.

This is now 8 months of recovery ever since I stop taking Alex Jones supplements and I think my sperm is.....starting to feel better...i think. the pain is fucking real my dudes and its fucking hurts.

youtube.com/watch?v=SkIkIhSNbto

Attached: th.jpg (474x266, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

open.fda.gov/tools/
p65warnings.ca.gov/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course his snake oil makes you more pliable to suggestion.

>He unironically listens to or watches Alex Jones
>He actually took his supplements.

Attached: IMG8596486278755816339.jpg (1072x1053, 161K)

HOLY SHIT LOL

THE LAWSUITS ARE NEVER GOING TO EASE UP

RIPERONNI AJ

Attached: Screenshot_20190519-190522.png (1280x720, 433K)

my experience was mostly positive

Attached: 8b504b520647aafe5841dddd61b02a981e3cbb5182bfb2c0338f1217ff87bc35.jpg (794x674, 86K)

old news faggots

OP actually took them

Attached: 1552788644397.jpg (293x293, 21K)

You must have not been taking enough, faggot. I increased my bench from 450 to 595 on super vitality. I bet you drink tap water too. Pretty goddamn sad.

Alphamale is where it's at. Shit had me spewing loads in the stairwell at work and then going back to check on them so I could cum on my cum.

I think the video games have rotted your brain, son. I would offer some advice but you're obviously too far gone.

Attached: hisproblem.jpg (1280x864, 213K)

>and I think my sperm is.....starting to feel better

confirmed for sperm 'feeling' faggot.

i guzzle 3-4 bottles of super male v itality and chug down a jar of THE REAL REDPILL every morning and my cock has grown 4 feet, is constantly hard, and my sperm can hit a target female's face at 200 paces with pinpoint accuracy. gitgud.

fact: if your body is mostly soi, alex's supplements act as a poison. confirmed soigoi

Attached: 1557184127463.jpg (2250x2812, 323K)

> Cali prop 65 limits
You realise that those limits are so absurd that not even a single vegetable can pass that requirement right?
They specifically exempted vegetable products from the labeling because of how ridiculous it is.

I think you're larping but if not you can sue the shit out of him

awwww man fucking sucks man. I wish i did not buy his supplements. I feel so stupid and dumb. im SO glad that i throw Alex Jones Supplements into the garbage outside 8 months ago.

jesus christ. Alex Jones wanted to kill his audidence by selling his Supplements online? What a fat fucker loser. Fuck him. I recently find out that he a jewish zionist. Fuck him. I used to care about him and buying his supplements around $100. But im so stupid that it acutally damage my body and my fucking sperm. My balls is actually hurt right now thanks to Alex Jones fat loser nobody.

Sorry anons. im just so mad at myself. But im just glad i stopped taking his supplements 8 months ago. I actually feel better and alot stronger now...

fyi, anyone taking ANY supplements should investigate their active ingredients and their sources before taking them. if you dont, you're an absolute retard. alex jones shit is basically same shit u get anywhere.

>t. also reads USDA labels and drinks tap water

Don't ham it up.

HE FUCKING WARNED YOU

HE TOLD YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO HANDLE HIS STRONGEST POTIONS

Attached: Fair_Knight.jpg (750x1071, 416K)

>california limit

into the trash the lawsuit goes

you'd have to be a total moron to be putting ingestibles created by cia (mi6) niggers in spook-labs.

admits to having family airloom masonic gear. admits whole family are masons. admits father is dentist for cianiggers. admits to attending high british dynasty family dinners. admits his masonfaggot father had him drinking blood from the slashed throat of a still breathing deer when we was 7. claims to have banged over 150 women. has rothschild=britain facial muscle features.

time to accept he/s just another criminal mason enemy wolf in sheeps clothing whose fucked in the head like all the british-rothschild-mason niggers are. look normal: fucked in the head. lots of money. high scholastic merit. core-cognitive ranking is psychological-dogshit criminal enemy. delusions of enlightenment.

Attached: mi6-rothschild-nigger.jpg (1200x877, 224K)

Holy shit. I would fuck her even if she does try and stab me. Unfabulous is hot.

Most of his supplements/vitamins you can buy at health store.

Sounds like you are 8 months fucking retarded. Get back on the brain force and stick some bone broth powder up your butt. You'll feel better champ.

>even if she does try and stab me.

that just makes her more fuckable

Attached: emmarobertsknives.gif (540x303, 1.32M)

Its because they spurred original thoughts in your mind but you're too soul dead to get it so you think nothing happened when actually something did happen. The problem us you ate the supplements but didn't get off your ass and get into the 3D world. Damn man, you're thick.

California lead level limits can be exceeded by just thinking about lead too loud.

The warning labels required by Proposition 65 do not present information about the safety or the risk of the products;
the warning about lead does not specify the actual amount of lead that is present or whether any particular amount is harmful.
The requirement for a warning label is triggered when the amount of a regulated substance in a product exceeds a certain regulatory level, which is very low in the case of lead.
According to the way Proposition 65 is worded and with the limited data about effects of exposure to lead, the labeling must be done if the total daily lead intake exceeds just 0.5 micrograms (µg).

As an example, the labels indicate a recommended daily dose of 6–9 tablets per day. At 9 tablets per day (700 mg tablet size), the lead content of the herb material would have to be less than 0.08 parts per million (ppm = micrograms/gram) to avoid carrying a warning label [to give a sense of parts per million, using examples from the water bureau in reporting lead content of drinking water, 0.08 ppm represents 2.5 seconds out of a year; it represents 8 cents out of a million dollars].

Ordinary commercial testing for lead in food products can only detect lead down to the level of 0.5 ppm, so special high-resolution testing (which is very expensive and only carried out by a few laboratories) is required to assure any product meets allowable levels.

By contrast, international regulations call for lead levels in herbs to remain below 10 ppm, with the strictest standards (outside of California’s Proposition 65) being 3 ppm in finished products; these amounts are readily detected by routine tests.

So, the Proposition 65 standard is set far below the lead levels allowed anywhere else and is not based on scientific analysis of actual risks, but on a regulatory system contained within the Proposition.

Holy shit this post is so accurate. "Its because they spurred original thoughts in your mind but you're too soul dead to get it so you think nothing happened when actually something did happen."

Dude wtf. You is so right because that literally what is happening in my fucking head right now. Dude legit serious you deserve a reward. Still trying to recover myself.

>>California

Attached: CaliforniaLeadLevels.jpg (694x568, 74K)

I own multiple products of AJ and been taking them for over 2 years never ran into any problems.

It's more OG to learn how to make your own, but the colloidal silver cleared up a nasty case of pink-eye that wouldn't go away for the longest time. I don't like going to the doctor.

>my sperm is feeling better
Youre bad a shilling,faglord

this, his snake oil is the same snake oil you get at GNC and shit

Stop buying snake oil.

Attached: 1A38C90F-2FD2-43E2-AFDB-D744E403FF82.jpg (275x183, 10K)

I miss Bill, his comedy was great I think he selled himself short by selling out to be a glowboy

He could have been bigger than any comedian but he didnt see it

He took the money, Bill dud think about how different it could have been. Should have been. Your brand of humor would have been bigger than sienfeld & chappelle combined. The woman the money the drugs would have been epic. Instead hes Jones. WoW.

I miss you Bill, I think Bill misses Bill too. Right man. I know you will see this your glowing.

Attached: 9khxoju091sy.jpg (640x271, 21K)

seriously feel bad for you op but what kind of retard would buy and ingest Alex Jones products to begin with?

Sup faggots

Attached: woke.jpg (398x560, 73K)

how are his protein bars?

idk. never had them.

IT TURNED THE FRICKIN YOU GAY

ya your right
he didn't die of cancer
I was alive and a big fan of his while he was still kicking
he doesn't look like alex jones
wrong build, eyes and arms/shoulders
your just blind

It's all a massive joke from God - Bill Hicks is Alex Jones, who was friends with Maynard JK, who's been on Toe Rogan's podcast, who's message board Satan threatened GWB on.. somehow it's all connected! perhaps kevin booth is the man behind the curtain? We won't know for sure until the enhanced toolband chat room gets opened back up.

Attached: 1553961494531.jpg (931x524, 37K)

>how are his protein bars?

the chocolate peanutbutter ones are absolute kino

Attached: 1557177042126.jpg (3000x3000, 1.38M)

Agree

Take this penis, you won't regret it

California lawyers sue supplement manufacturers all the time.

It's about legit as Bob and Doug McKendzie saying they found a mouse in their beer bottle and should be comped free beer

They have to have c of a testing for every supplement produced and must report adverse effects to FDA or they are really fucked. Start here: open.fda.gov/tools/

Lead poisoning. Get your blood checked

if you buy and take supplements from a conspiracy-theorist caricature fat kike you deserve all the lead poisoning in the world. Better yet save your money and just kill yourself for free

>california
Nigger the State of California claims that an AR-15 carry handle can expose you to toxic levels of lead they are legit fucking retarded.

p65warnings.ca.gov/
Proposition 65 is a goddamn joke.

>op takes pills that make him finally realize he is retarded
>"wtf they're not working"

they are working as intended, you're just too fucking retarded to understand what they're for

based and redpilled You need the filters though thats more important than anything

Guys look at this dangerous lead-spewing carry handle someone should stop it before it kills again

Attached: carry handle.jpg (1091x597, 125K)

Come on user we both know you didnt take that shit. No one is dumb enough to take his boner pills

Sure they are. I really couldn't tell if it did anything or not, but after a while on and off it I started to understand why old guys like it. Sad. I guess there are many such cases.