The more i listen to her speak the more i feel like she's a 35 year old trapped in a 14 year old body

the more i listen to her speak the more i feel like she's a 35 year old trapped in a 14 year old body

Attached: 1531632685378.png (1300x687, 826K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MijGGzwYG84
youtube.com/watch?v=9KvyEx2cnGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's because she's fed lines and shilled all day every day recently.

shes reading off a script you retard, shes saying the same shit any d list e-celeb would say on the side of youtube.
The difference is shes a kid and her future is fucked now. Don't drag kids into this shit man, its not fair on them

you pedos disgust me. quit obsessing and trying to rationalize her age to be legal.

>off-topic eceleb spam
just report these threads if youre tired of seeing them

she serves a purpose which I need (entry point for kids) ..I'm not gonna suck her dick for it but I'm not going to be critical of her not worshipping Hitler either.

((()))
no one is interested in her that way as much as you jewish rats try to change the subject to it.

you're probably shilling for fucking blacks in that other thread though

Soph is the hero we need but not the hero we deserve

But 35 year olds don't talk like that.

Just another reincarnated salaryman

Attached: f124987f3f19b4ba03d12bb1117c69adba67e9e6_hq-728x409.jpg (728x409, 37K)

I was in middle school 20 years ago, and even then the amount of ideology shoved down our throats was unbearable. The things Soph points out about how awful school is echo the sentiments I held when I was her age. People want to dismiss her because of her age, but she thinks for herself.

>look guy's she's just like a 30 yr old
>look guys she's so mature

You're a pedo.

She is a fucking 14 year old and has no real life experience. She literally parrots from older people as she can't rationalize like an adult.

HER OPINION DOESN'T MEAN SHIT. YOU FUCKING PEDO SCUM. LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE.

SHE IS 14!

Attached: 1549045285785.png (443x455, 139K)

She's fucking gross. Why doesn't she care about her appearance? I get uncomfortable every time I see her picture

You must be 18 or older to post on this site.

Seethe

Fuck off kike.

Attached: tranny kids.jpg (612x960, 103K)

>SHE IS 14!
I'm pretty sure she's not 87178291200 years old.

She actually does seem smart tho.

Kikes are prob helping shill her to make you guys look like pedos.

Why are fucking jew niggers sjhilling in here every day, don't they know nothing will change.

using a child to speak about politics is pathetic
using a woman to speak aobut politics is pathetic.
you dont want the vulnerable people you care about in society taking beating verbally and physically on behald of your political beliefs unless youre a pathetic loser.
This girl is too young to understand anything in politics, shes obviously being influenced and told what to say and used, at her expense. Stop watching little kids faggot.

It's her autism

She's not alone. Someone else is definitely ghost writing her script.

You must be younger than 35 to think that, Hans. There are signs of immaturity in her thought process despite her intelligence, and that's perfectly normal. There is no way for even the most intelligent kid in the world to have real big-picture adult wisdom because you just can't fast-forward the maturing of your understanding.

>script
Wew, listen to how she's reading off a script here:
youtube.com/watch?v=MijGGzwYG84

>Pedo
>She's 14
Pick one

She is scripted, you fucking retards.

A typical KIKE PUPPET.

Don't fall for this.

So what?

There are a lot of prodigy children out there. But they have NO EXPERIENCE. Those vulnerable to manipulation and abuse.

Thats why AGE is also a factor.

lol you're envious of my heavenly trips of righteousness

Is she redpilled on Ebba Akerlund?

soph is a genius

Yeah most likely

Why do retards always use "pedo" in the wrong context??

Maybe not technically, but she's up there somewhere. And her delivery gets people so #rekt they have to ban her.

Soph is very smart for her age. The only people who are throwing around words like 'pedophile' are actual pedophiles that are literally afraid to communicate with young girls because they probably have trouble suppressing their desire. It doesn't matter whether or not she is a girl, the fact that she is young and already has a better grasp on the current political environment put her in a class of awareness that is far beyond her peers.

Truth is truth, irrelevant of age, gender, or anything else, but it usually takes a lot of living first to see it.

shes scripted, you tard

Parents should be imprisoned for exploitation of a child.

Attached: Move_ECPAT_Update_slider_Feb2019.jpg (822x512, 70K)

I'm a gun owner so I have been accused of murdering all the children that have ever been born.

> believeing the 'she's smart' meme

lmao

Jewish Arlo.

Attached: 1557859134591.jpg (2015x1432, 970K)

I would assume she's a "freakishly" high IQ young woman, and since there's a damn good chance most of her neighbors are piddling morons, the videos give her a chance to expose some thoughts for her own internal debate. They also offer a chance to prep up a potential mate, likely an outcome which is more instinctual than considered? Then again, she is rather insightful and without shame on the nature of others...

In any event, she's stepped into the world of celebrity, something which tends to be fleeting no matter what age.
Hopefully she's got good advisers in her parents, or others around her, who can guide her to sanity when she steps into ego.

"What are you gonna do, tell me to watch Contrapoints? Kill yourself faggot!" ~ Soph

Well, duh, you're supposed to kill them while they're still a fetus. Check your privilege.

if you watch her interviews you'll see she's that articulate.

And yet, in that very video, she also rags on the kikes. Nobody is safe from her.

Anyone with half a brain can tell that Islam is a religion made up by a Warlord so he could get some cheap pussy and play conquering hero fantasy. For fuck sake, you get to fuck if you win, and you get to fuck if you die, but in either event, it's off to war for you!

I bet you do, Achmed

Very intelligent young girl

She has taken the maximum redpill dosage a human being can tolerate (without dying) every day for 4 years during the brain's critical growth period into adulthood.

She is the Lance Armstrong of endurance redpill dosing. Way above what we all thought was possible just one year ago.

Nobody knows how this will end.

She's got a world of e-celebs and Jow Forums on her side. It's probably good that she needs to take some time off and focus on school for a while to think things through, but that's a pretty good bunch of people to have your back.

Because they are literal actual shills. Yes, really.

>The difference is shes a kid and her future is fucked now.
Everyone's future is fucked. The country is being looted and destroyed by criminal politicians.

I always felt like sam hyde wrote the scripts. Dunno why.

>35 year old trapped in a 14 year old body
are you saying love is love?

awww you didnt get first post this time shill ;_;

Attached: 1558227064826.png (982x351, 150K)

she's /our/ tanya

Attached: 1558230171531.jpg (485x606, 81K)

That’s because you’re from german, which has a concentration of some of the most marbled mouth, uncommunicative retards, that out of all the fucking Slavs still call you and your country as “mutes”

I'm losing faith in this board, that her dad is able to shill her all on his own and the beta cucks are eating it up.
Donate to my patreon!

your life is scripted, faggot. you're just jealous.

Attached: orwellzeit3.png (1280x1149, 1.36M)

>undiagnosed schizophrenia

Attached: moarpheus.png (688x806, 820K)

Mods, please do your jobs for once and ban this spamming SHILL. And while you're at it, ban its colleagues too.

No sir, your gematria is heretical

Sam Hyde isn't as verbose, and uses a shtick of overplaying his ability to be obnoxious. This isn't as aggressive despite running a train on things for the lulz.

girls are pretty much fully formed by 15. That said, she looks way younger than 14. I would've thought she's 10-11.

Redpilled

"Yeah but it's not legal" shills disagree

There's nothing sexual about the sophpill, get the fuck out.

Attached: 63fb2882e7943006a2c0248cbabfba61b5eb6c389942da302bd7c42fd184f0e5.jpg (611x330, 24K)

Can you cut spamming about this fucking child you neck beard micro dick faggots, if I wanted to watch kids shows I'd watch Nickelodeons or Disney channel not this crap

agreed. She looks younger than my nieces who are 11 and 13

Fpbp

Its some kind of weirdo cave troll thing,

"It's scripted"
Then her script writer is doing a great job

She isn't being fed lines. Haven't you seen her on DLive?

my guess is a rogue catholic trying to payback jews for killing jebus

She does not exist. She is AI bait. Look closely at the vids. It’s a trap.

Just like one of my Mongolian flipbooks!

Attached: tanya.jpg (940x545, 52K)

>shills are so depserate they dont even read the shit they post anymore

Attached: retard.png (819x324, 39K)

I am not tired of seeing them. I enjoy discussing their videos on here. What I am tired of seeing is this comment spammed hundreds of times a day.

anyone has her latest video that was taken down?

she is ok but really the more i listen to her and then hear everyone say she must have an outragous IQ the more i think you are all 80 IQ nigger brainlets because she doenst say anything mind blowing she just actually read through the shit you fools only read the headlines too

Attached: 1556767609121.png (686x844, 169K)

This

leave the kid to do kid stuff unless they come for her

Is it a boy or girl? I watched a few vids. I still don't know

(((1 post by this ID)))

Imagine being such a beta care what a little girl has to fucking say about anything lol, aren't you the same cucks who think women should never be in politics?

Attached: 1555698661586.jpg (434x532, 25K)

(((1 post by this ID)))

http uploadfiles dot io slash x0b3jodh

It’s because you want to believe that, so you can think you have a moral reason to jack off to her.

Looks like the character assassination shills have received their marching orders. Expect to see the "scripted", "pedo", "e-celeb", "her parents are abusing her" and trusty ol' "she's a kike puppet" buzzwords spammed in every single Soph thread.

Seems like a smart kid that may or may not browse Jow Forums. I've scored high on intelligence tests and had the mentality of an adult since very early age; though admittedly the brain isnt done with the initial growth spurt stage until 21-23 (at least for typical person; is questionable)

Yeah, Jews like to target kids and women. What you get for sheltering them in your country.

I think this might be the ones where she says somebody should try going to Jow Forums if they can't handle casual racism.
youtube.com/watch?v=9KvyEx2cnGo

bump. she's very intelligent.

She’s just a skeptic in kid form. Her brothers write the scripts. How does Jow Forums fall for this? That fat fuck Ethan Ralph is encouraging this shit.

you can't hard to script a live interaction with another human being

Same

Sopf will gas you kike faggots.

Thanks!

bump

Attached: homofagutus.png (388x336, 302K)

>Having a Patreon instantly means you're wrong
>If people want to give you money for telling the truth you should just refuse
you're a jealous cuck, aren't you?