Alternatives to Gillette?

Gillette still thinks I'm a piece of shit and that I can do better.
I just want a decent shave, cheap.
Redpill me on some disposable razors.
I'm tired of companies treating consumers like garbage

Attached: gay.png (1086x833, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Euroweek/
youtube.com/watch?v=ps88RU_BXlA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't shave fagget

Attached: file.png (502x425, 178K)

>shaving in the current year

Remember what they took from you
(((euroweek))) archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Euroweek/

Attached: 1442507541293.png (1274x787, 334K)

Just use an electric shaver, it's especially good if you're lazy.

Harry's is my go too.

i bought one of these handles for $20, came with 5 blades (each blade good for 2-3 shaves at least, probably 5)

ordered a pack of 100 blades from amazon for $19

since i don't shave daily, this should last me for 2 years, after which I can get another 2+ years of blades for a mere $20

i'll admit it was a bit tricky getting used to it at first, cut myself a few times but the cuts are always small and heal quickly. but with a little practice i'm no longer cutting myself and only saving shitloads of money

Attached: merkur-23c-long-handle-safety-razor-2_590x[1].jpg (590x590, 20K)

Walgreens brand disposable.

Ever since this garbage from Gillette I've dropped them and have been buying Hungstrong razors on Amazon.

Cheap, shave just as good and I don't cut my face up like with old school razors

Attached: 88BB84FB-E75B-4ABA-9AFC-3171DBA501D9.jpg (1125x1203, 91K)

Based leaf.

A Japanese company called Feather makes blades for DE razors and cartridges. I use a cartridge they make called the MR3 Neo, it's like a better version of the Jewlette Mach 3. You can get 9 cartridges for something like $14 with shipping from Japan, though it takes a while to arrive with cheap shipping. Each cartridge lasts for a long time, too. I get a couple months of shaves out of each one.

Get a Merkur 38C with feather blades.

I'd try dollar shave or whatever it was that Norm MacDonald used to promote before his sponsors realized he was too redpilled. My gillettes are going to last for like another 20 years tho.

There's no alternative

Gillette is the best a man can get

You’re a piece of shit and you can do better

I'd actually suggest Astra Superior Platinum blades, when you first start.

If you want a made in the USA blade, Persona is a good brand.

This

No he can't

Merkur. Switched and haven't been happier

>be you
>go to store to buy razor
>see 6 different brands
>choose a brand that is not gillette
OP, you are absolutely flaming.

I've been using one of these for years, once you learn how to do your chin/under the nose it's fine

If you insist on fucking cartriges, buy dorco cartridges in bulk.
I believe that's where dollar shave club gets theirs from.

But if you're not a faggot you'd use a double edge razor.

can I have a QRD on this safety razor?

Attached: he bought..png (459x627, 62K)

Based and 1bladerazorpilled. Also, shaving cream is a meme and works worse than bar soap. Also, if you are using shaving cream, you probably use way too much of it.

You know, instead of spending so much time worrying about what razor to buy, why don't you try to find a black friend who can help you be a better man?

Attached: gillette.png (840x766, 1.01M)

The Bic 3-blades are extremely cheap, and get a perfectly good shave.
Safety razors are popular, but there's a learning curve to get it right without cutting your face up.

This

Most shave clubs just slap a label on Dorco blades, Barbasol and a few store brands do the same as well. Haven't tried them myself but I hear they are good.

I've never even tried shaving cream. I use body wash because I like that scrubbing action from the poofy thing, but bar soap is almost just as good for shaving.

they're all the same, just depends on what finish you want it in
you don't pull them down your face you let the weight of the razorhead run down your face
I've only ever used feather razor blades which is a Japanese brand, not sure if there are any better blades out there but I'm guessing they are pretty much the same

This user gets it. Double-edge safety razor. Easy to use, reliable, blades are long-lasting and available from many sources. (Fuck Gillette.)

What is it with you people and feather blades? I don't get it, they're expensive and there are others that do just as well.. is there really a need for that?

I've tried astra and to me, I save the sole 5 blade pack I have for special occasions. Same with a free pack of feather blades.
The only difference between the two is I'm just not going to pay that ridiculous amount for an obviously marked up feather blade if I had to choose.. it's ridiculously marked up because they know certain people are lemmings and will pay no matter the price.

Kirkland Signature Triple Blade. Unironically lasts much longer and is way better than Gillette. I go through one blade every 3 months.

I use bic-3 blades to shave my balls and privates. Saving up beard just because I don't care. When I was clean shaven I got thirsty looks, now with my scruffy beard women ignore me again which is great.

Most likely old-school types I can not blame them.

I don't get it either. I was visiting some family and forgot to bring my plain old cheapest-in-the-store two-blade razor and they didn't even sell anything like that short of one of those disposible fixed-blade things. I've never found those 38-blade things to even work good.

because Japanese steel is arguably the best in the world

My dad got me this for xmas. Hard to shave first 2 or 3 times if u have sensitive skin and arent used to them. Then it becomes habitual. Costs like 15 bucks a year

List of commie Proctor & Gamble brands:
Dishwashing liquid
Dawn, Joy, Gain, Ivory, Salvo

Menstrual hygiene
Always, Naturella, Tampax tampons, Whisper

Haircare
Ascend, Aussie, Braun, Frederic Fekkai, Hair Food, Herbal Essences, Head & Shoulders, Nicky Clarke, Pantene, Rejoice, Vidal Sassoon

Healthcare products
Align probiotics
Crest toothpaste
Fibresure supplements
Fixodent denture adhesive
Scope mouthwash
Metamucil laxative/fiber supplement (acquired G. D. Searle & Company in 1985)
New Chapter dietary supplements
Pepto-Bismol over-the-counter drug for minor digestive system upset (acquired as part of Norwich Eaton Pharmaceuticals in 1982)
Prilosec OTC
Vicks cough and cold products
Swisse
Vibovit (children & pregnancy vitamins)

Household
Ace stain remover liquid
Bounce fabric-softener sheet for dryers
Cascade dishwasher detergent
Fairy dishwashing liquid, toilet soap, household soap, laundry detergent and dishwasher detergent
Febreze odor control
Flash cleaning product
Jar dishwashing liquid and dishwasher detergent
Joy dishwashing liquid
Mr. Clean household cleaners
Puffs tissues
Luvs disposable diapers
Safeguard antibacterial soap, also marketed under the brand name 'Escudo' in Mexico.
Tide detergents
Viakal cleaning products
Vizir laundry detergent
Swiffer cleaning products
Zevo insect control

Laundry detergents
Ariel, Bold, Bonux, Cheer, Daz, Downy, Era, Dreft, Gain, Ola, PMC,Tide

Skin care
Fresco bar soap
High Endurance body washes, deodorants by Old Spice
Ivory bar soap
Olay skin care products (acquired in 1985 as part of Richardson-Vicks Inc.)
Old Spice aftershave, skin care and hair care products (acquired Shulton, Inc. in 1990)
Perla bar soap
Secret antiperspirants and deodorants
Zirh skin care business sold
SK-II (Japanese premium skin care)

Schick is almost the same, but cheaper

Attached: 2618865.jpg (800x800, 60K)

I prefer to buzzcut my pubes and ball area (and legs, desu) with a 1/4 inch guard. Still enough hair to be masculine, but also not a wild tangled mess.

Attached: hair clipper.jpg (522x678, 55K)

Merkur 23c and feather blades.

I shave everyday for work and it cost about $40 a year.

Fuck Gillette

Schick was the first one I tried, honestly the price isn't much better than Gillette and the blades go to shit after a couple shaves.

Don't bother, just go with the 'fine marvel' razor.
It's ease of use, learning curve and especially shave quality is remarkable.. they say that shaving with DE razors is a 3 pass affair, with the fine it can be a 2 or even a 1 if you were in a rush.

And don't listen to the other guy, they aren't all the same.. I should know I own 5 (all known brands/models) and once had a matte black coated one too. Don't get anything with a black coating or painted surface. Unless it's black porcelain don't do it. You want the smoothest finish or it will drag on your face

Same and I love it now that I have gotten the hang of it. A 100 pack of Derby blades goes for 10 eurobucks which is laughably cheap compared to cartridges.

Trimming legs is gay as hell, but trimming is definitely the superior option if you're not in to rocking a bush.

>Dawn
Nothing else is nearly as effective, desu. Ajax, Palmolive, and cheap watered-down store branded stuff is just garbage.

Good man, Astra platinum are the best

Folded 100 times over pure japanese coal.. ahhh bery nice.
You pay now! 1 mirrion yen- I mean dorra- not I mean yen

Stop being a fucking goy-jin

Buy Schick. I made the switch to the schick hydro 5 after Gillete's first bullshit scam. Best razor I've ever bought and the blades are a few bucks cheaper too.

Blades are expensive, but sharp af.

Attached: 5271800cv11d.jpg (2259x1612, 212K)

no, I'm just not using that Chinese shit full of impurities like you retards

.23¢ per blade.... So expensive.

>Gillette still thinks I'm a piece of shit and that I can do better.
>I just want a decent shave, cheap.
>Redpill me on some disposable razors.
>I'm tired of companies treating consumers like garbage

There are alternatives listed in this thread, but what is good to hear is since this garbage their stock is down (5% or something like that)

Buy from Dorco.. Its the same company the Dollar Shave Club buys from. You can buy a years worth of razors for under $50.

Attached: 6607731.jpg (450x576, 54K)

Yapanese es-steal- I mean es-steel. You pay now whitu piggu!

>dollar shave
Nope.

Attached: images.jpg (792x387, 47K)

Shaving is for women.

Reason I shave balls is because shaved balls is like an instant nut button for me. Maybe mine are just very sensitive but with hairy balls I take hours to come which is not fun.

you're going to die of face cancer using Chinese blades

Oh well. Maybe I'll be dead before my gillettes run out.

Palmotive is good

Are you circumcised or something? Freshly shaved balls feel pretty neat, but then you have to keep up with it and the stubble is hell.

also, shaving is meant to be an enjoyable experience

Attached: 7657658658.jpg (678x392, 55K)

Yes

Schick gives me the bettah shave

Gillette gives me the mr poopoo car pint my ladder guy cool ben son car can!

That's roughly double the cost of other blades, three times to cost of some.

It's uncalled for but if there are idiots willing to run to them with their drooling traps open and pay for it.. I can't really blame the vendors for price gouging

I use Schlick 5 blade bonanzas because I’m a big baby. Pay about $40 for a year’s worth of cartridges.

Yes

I saw one of these at dollar tree. Looks sketchy.

www.dorco.com

It’s the company that provides all the razors and handles for the subscription clubs.

>there's a learning curve to get it right without cutting your face up
I don't get this. I moved from Goylette to safety razors when they posted the good goy ad, and I haven't cut myself once. Just follow the instructions and you won't cut yourself.

I felt like all the other DE blades I tried dragged. I'm not poor so $23 for a year supply isn't a big deal for me. I respect your opinion but I really don't give a fuck if I'm overpaying for a .23¢ blade.

Why hasn't Gillette broken ties with Robert Kraft and taken their name off the Patriots stadium yet???

Why do you keep bringing up china you fucking retard..
Also those meme blades of yours come coated with platinum, they aren't pure S.S.

So yeah, you aren't exactly mr. organic

I currently use Harry's, but plan to switch after finding out Harry's is another company owned by two NYC turbo kikes.

Attached: 595353f75d3e4e40ee4a2fde-750-562.jpg (750x562, 51K)

Nice. I plan to get a Merkur once I finish moving. I’m currently using a Van Der Hagen safety razor and boar brush. I should have started doing this far sooner, it feels right.

Attached: 54D65928-1CAA-4025-A68F-DCC68864C7F9.jpg (300x300, 15K)

I mistakenly thought they were a German company, but what happened is the Jews bought a German factory for 100 million.

i thought it would be sketchy too but it's actually quite decent

this scottish lad has a very thorough tutorial on it which helped me, particularly the 30 degree angle part

i don't do the pre-shave oil though and nor do i use a brush, i just apply a light shave lotion (plus i always shave immediately after showering which helps too)

Enter the mind of a goy
.. Lets take a trip into idiocy

Good lord, man. You can get a decent badger shaving brush for around $25, and a tub of high quality shaving soap for about $15. Prep your face with a hot towel, whip up some rich, slick leather and shave like a gentleman. Finish off with a good aftershave and thank me later.

so let me know what's a good, cheap American brand faggot and not Chinese blades packaged in America. or Chinese steel manufactured in the US

Have a great summer Fag.

yeah so you can look like this muzzyspic

i buy cheap russian blades
they're sharp for about 2-3 shaves each side

THIS is the only correct answer, and its what i did 4 years ago and havent looked back
its cheap works BETTER than the plastic 12 bladed jew
White Power
Trump 2020

I'm not a girl. I just grab the cartridge by itself, close my eyes, and shave in the shower, warm or cool depending on the season. Who even needs a mirror to shave? I always thought that was like needing to turn the lights on to use the toilet.

Don't you pretty much know where things are after a while?

A visual image to help. Just save it on your phone and look at it before checkout whenever you’re buying goods.

Attached: 3F596C1C-6558-49ED-8E7A-CC99E6E37377.jpg (1024x592, 96K)

Gilette is trash. I've never nicked myself using dollar shave club

I did this shit for a long time. Now I literally just use water and a razor. Literally no difference except I save money.

I'm curious to try this just because of the logo.

I started doing this, and shaving in the shower under running water gives you the absolute closest shave possible. I can't believe it took 10 years before I figured it out (although shave brushes are pretty good, and there's a power gap between that and shave gel)

Go ahead then. Be a God damned hippy faggot.

I got one of those at CVS a couple weeks ago and it's the best shave I've ever had and I already have shit loads of blades since I split them in half for my straight blade for line ups.

Bic 3 is the worst razor ever. Like the Nord who's scared of women said, it's only good for shaving the crotch

this

reminder: you aren't alt-right if you don't own one of these safety razors

See

Shaving your balls with a manual razor? Why?!
Wouldn't electric be safer?

Gillette still does animal testing. Lost my business based on that alone, plus I don't like the shave I got from those. That shit pisses me off. Should just test on Hillary, she has more facial hair than most dudes. Schick brand has good razors and don't test on animals. That's what I use for my enviable face

Attached: 1554419164420.jpg (1551x1868, 412K)

If you don't wanna feel like a hipster faggot just go schick.
Alternatively, learn to use a straight razor and a strop. That's a man's way of shaving. And done right, nothing gets closer.

Attached: 1551443387959.jpg (680x413, 35K)

"Nut koo, bruh, nut koo"
Thank you based black friend for saving me from my cringey white male impulses.

>Tfw men talking about razors like women talk about their fucking make-up.

Our society really is falling apart. Pussies.