goodreads.com/book/show/14408997-the-white-man-s-bible
youtube.com/watch?v=3oE_sjqklLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=c1gaes7YfZA
youtube.com/watch?v=CL-nGJfurOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tTnEY8y-p7M
youtube.com/watch?v=s9FCSUpAvbo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hitler is the reincarnation of Jesus.

No, Hitler was a prophet. The reincarnation of Jesus hasn't happened yet, obviously or the Jews would be dead

piss off (((weev)))

Just like Jesus executed all the pharisees?

This he was Jesus

Not a reincarnation of Jesus, but he would have to be the Jesus figure of the religion. He brings the gospel, is rejected and driven to death, and will one day return to sort the wheat from the chaff and reward the faithful.

begone, boomer

something like this, anyone want to come up with the tenets of the religion? something similar to the ten commandments

Similar, yes. For his spirit shall rise again 75 years after the second World War

Attached: 1556940227635.jpg (960x899, 165K)

White sharia. Now.

Attached: FEE9B5D2-6C41-409C-AA20-20982D6605B8.jpg (576x439, 103K)

no pedos, bro

we worship the stars and vibrations or something

1. Jews aren't white
2. Bad jews must hang.
3. There are no good jews.

B-but that's next year

1) We Must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

Respect other nations with their own ethnostate.

I was gonna yell at you when I read 2., but then I read 3.

Can we add 3a., which is that big khazar milker jews are not hanged and instead used to breed?

Attached: 1555050994819.jpg (634x594, 86K)

no need for faggotry, faggot

Attached: 1557171174014.jpg (534x712, 178K)

Yes, it is isn't it. Best get prepared for the genocide

Rabbi detected, fuck you kike. Christ or bust.
>shills a murderer psychopath
Yeah, get fucked kike

Get prepared?

I'm over here with baited breath, wondering when we can finally rid White Civilization of these fucking kike rats.

Attached: 1557455380506.png (507x640, 711K)

Reject materialism
Protect the weak
Protect your brethren
Speak the truth no matter what the cost
Seek mental and physical perfection
Have many children
Do not commit unnatural acts or take on an unnatural role
Never stop fighting until you have fallen

Patience will make victory that much more sweet

Rough but not bad. I think the more details the better if we are gonna be serious about this topic. Define materialism. We aren't american indians, but the jewish consumer market is something that definitely needs to be combated. And shouldn't the weak fear the strong? etc

as usual slaves keep needing a messiah to lead them out of their own mess.
Here's a novel concept, take all the good things from all belief systems and religions but don't bother with deities, messiahs, and other hierarchical bullshit.
I know none of you can though since you've all been indoctrinated since birth and are too lazy to grow up

why would you use manson as your pic, when his "helter skelter" plan literally was to incite a race riot that he believed the niggers would WIN, exterminating all white people leaving a dumb nigger population for manson and his fruitcake cult to rule over? His plan was basically the kalergi plan accelerated with rabid dindus.
KYS dumb fuck atomwaffen queer.

Whats the news on these goons?? They had so much potential. I don't don't even give a shit about the satanism either but I'm gonna assume they're still totally saturated with feds and their informants.

If they dont unfuck themselves I'm gonna start my own dialectical edgelord organization.

Attached: 111.png (777x2777, 905K)

I'm Christian. I'm just playing along for fun.

>And shouldn't the weak fear the strong?
Absolutely not, we're civilized people seeking truth and self perfection, not bloodthirsty barbarians.

Attached: 222.png (1222x3222, 924K)

Attached: 333.jpg (1222x3555, 677K)

Attached: 444.png (852x550, 517K)

Attached: 555.jpg (777x4444, 658K)

Attached: 639.jpg (1222x4777, 770K)

all that matters is existence, which in biology mean reproduction

Attached: civilization.webm (230x400, 1.64M)

Cosmotheism or Esoteric Hitlerism

Western ‘buddhism’ with a warrior culture, where Alexander the Great is the deified individual.

I'm a little sketchy on the details, but as I understand it they seem to have went into a sort of hibernation after the execution of Blaze Bernstein brought so much scrutiny on them, suspending any proactive means of recruitment or propaganda for a while as the heat died off. Also the uncovered links to Satanism, the Order of 9 Angles, etc, that you don't care about nonetheless seemed to have a chilling effect on their ability to attract participants, as other WNs shunned and disavowed them based on possibly biased accounts of their sinister dialectic as written up on Kiwifarms.

I've heard rumors that they're coming out of this torpor, but I've yet to see any concrete results of it.

My own ideas:
>One God
>race mixing sends you to hell
>promote large families

There are already Wotanism and Esoteric Nazism.
Just embrace either or both of those.

>God chose our people to invent great things for the races of mankind
>Only those descended from two chosen parents are also chosen

Attached: 1557721031119.jpg (600x428, 93K)

then we should start promoting it but I think we need something that is kind of palatable to normies

Sage

Yes. Jesus is alive today. Is Caiaphas? Nope

One guy claiming to be AWD said they have a deep web page but wouldn't give a link. Hoping you're correct.

That's mormons

We need a new religion, something more universal, like gnosticism. Wotanism is only applicable to individuals of germanic and Scandinavian stock and too gynocentric for my taste anyway.

Cosmotheism

go poo in a loo

>3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

>4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

>5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

>6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

>7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

exactly 42 months passed between Wermacht entering Soviet union and Soviet union entering Germany. just saying
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 13&version=KJV

Attached: The-International-Jew-Volumes-I-II-cover.jpg (246x369, 30K)

You can't just decide to start being religious again. The state of being faithful is actually having faith in some metaphysical truth being a real truth, which is clearly not what's being discussed when someone like yourself is picking and choosing between vastly different religions for their utilitarian pros and cons as though you were picking out a car to drive. That's not belief. If you don't believe in your God the same way you believe that the sun will rise tomorrow, there is no utility to the religion, and pretending that you're religious in such circumstances is just that, pretending.

The renewed vigor of atheism in the past decade or two wasn't an accident or some evil plot. It was the long-term result of the Enlightenment, scientific inquiry and the progression of technology, a natural outgrowth of the philosophy of testing your beliefs objectively, of asking "how do we know what we say we know?" Once you ask, and once you're exposed to all the world's religions after a huge schism in your own (putting your spirituality in proper context as just one option among many with equally shaky footing), and once you start to notice that none of your long-held metaphysical claims seem to align with the world you're becoming increasingly rigorous in your knowledge of, you can never again just believe in your religion's propositions as a given.

As always, Jow Forums tries to have discussions about religion as some kind of band-aid to our social problems but doesn't notice that it's like discussing whether you should bail out your sinking boat with the bucket you threw overboard last week or the bucket you threw overboard last year. A sane man starts scooping with his hands.

Stop asking yourself what you could trick other people into believing. Start asking what you actually believe and why you believe it. The answers to those questions are also the answer to your question about where to go next.

Attached: 1558230270087 (1).jpg (577x559, 108K)

i already worship the stars and vibrations in a way though

> theapolloniantransmission.com/

Attached: Apollo-Killing-the-Python-1.jpg (828x584, 190K)

religion is fundamental for every civilization leaf.
since we abandoned religion it goes like this
fall of morals/rise of degeneracy->economy still holds us together but there is lots of subcultures emerging within culture->more and more people start beliving "fuck people only my family and friends matters", it gets fueled by gang culture which is one of signs of moving towards tribal organisation again, and we are getting heavily indebt->debt causes hyperinflation which causes economy to go to shitter and gang/tribes start fighting each other for resources->infrastructure quickly get deconstructed for everyday needs, or gets destroyed in the events of warfare->technology and knowledge goes to shit->we are thrown back into dark ages

again i suggest you read revelation

>10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

>11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

>12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 18&version=KJV

Just practice the esoteric traditions oneself of spirituality as it applies to our common purpose. Our modern society now has not only invented the printing press, but has established P2P direct global communications and European religious doctrine has not evolved or adapted 1 bit. This has to change. Spiritual responsibility can now be distributed amongst a population without the need for reliance on central hierarchy. Each initiate must be the proper combination of philosopher/warrior/priest. Start with some lessons from Frater X in particular his lesson on the power of forgiveness.
youtu.be/ISxtF146dcs
youtu.be/hCb3EpS0UwM

Apply a jungian philosophy. For example:
>the power of forgiveness is dependent on the degree to which a common purpose is shared. This allows for a distinction of polarity to be made and a moral dialectic to form

There is so much to learn from the mystery schools. Our perception of spirituality is a precognitive mechanism that determine how we perceive the world and each other. We can apply these tools to our benefit

This user has ascended knowledge. Pay close attention
>"how do we know what we say we know?"
This is the essence of what spirituality is and is foundational to what we determine knowledge to be and what is useful to ourselves, each other, and the purpose we share together

warrior religion, that is mandatory
ancestor worship, mandatory

Themes must include heroism, strength, honor. A heroes journey.
Think of The Odyssey, that's the vibe we should be going for.

It also has to be vague enough to allow numerous interpretations and evolution as technology and society changes. And a lot of really esoteric symbolism to capture people's autism.

I think it would be best to portray society as evolving into some greater form through conflict. Sort of like a phoenix rising from the ashes. Every single conflict makes us stronger and rising towards the (not predestined) future. And the role of the hero in the story is to be the one who sets the balance and allows this evolution to proceed apace. While the villains are those who corrupt this process.

So those would be the general themes and principles. From there, you just need some really good writers.

You can't actually base this around a real life modern figure, but you may be able to "discover" some "long lost" manuscripts from some ancient historical figure, someone who will suit the purpose. The name must be vaguely familiar, but not so familiar that everyone knows it. Someone passed over by most historians, but whose name you see in a short blurb in your textbook in history class

Attached: An Old Scholar.jpg (745x521, 69K)

>hes never read The Myth of the 20th Century

I like where this is going. Keep going there

So basically esoteric hitlerism

I like the idea of the "spirit", but it would be better to depict ancestral lines as sharing a "spirit" through time. They each have individual souls, but the fire in their breast is passed through the generations. The heroes of this era carry the fire from those before. The metalsmiths of this era carry the fire of the ancient blacksmiths. A different concept, but something that will resonate.

But the danger is rooting everything in terms of "destiny". There are no fixed outcomes, that must be made clear.

Attached: 1514276927245.jpg (780x1337, 280K)

I don't know but I think strength should be at the center of it all, and accepting nature's dictates too. Being at peace with who we are, with the natural world, I think, is a must, and will shed away a lot of the neuroticism found in so many other religions. By having a sense that it is our duty to become better, that this is the natural way we have the incentive to achieve all of these. Men cannot extricate itself from nature, for it is inside him. The creator and the created are one.

Bit sad you guys keep your potential sealed by putting your group instead of the principle first.

Anyways, you don't have to be touched by some third entity in order to gain faith but only need to brainwash yourself.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LosTnvwt794

Considering everything we do is about survival, the brain aiding you in that, a thought promissing better survival rate should be easily accepted by yourself.

Cogntitve elasticty can be gained by understanding that all our in and output is schematic, not real.

I agree. A spirit which is determined is one that is not free

also a European spirit could not be complete without logos

Nm that site they refer to in the vid though, never been there.

POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE

There is good reason this is taught in sniper schools

Did you even read what I typed out?

Attached: 1558298347225.png (241x209, 3K)

Heaven=white ethnostate
Hell=our nigger infested world right now.

I propose this thread be made into a General. There are some good ideas here and this is likely the most important imperative to any future existence

Already exists

goodreads.com/book/show/14408997-the-white-man-s-bible

You can't just "create" a religion, OP. Any morality without an appeal to the divine is destined to infinitely fracture. Here's an exerpt from Ride The Tiger by Julius Evola:

“For some time, a good part of Western humanity has considered it a natural thing for existence to lack any real meaning, and for it to not be ordered by any higher principle, arranging their lives in the most bearable and least disagreeable way they can. His has its counterpart and inevitable consequence in an inner life that is more and more reduced, formless, feeble, and elusive, and in a growing dissolution of any uprightness and character. For the symbolic expression of the complex process that has led to the present situation of crisis in matters of morals and the vision of life, the best formulation is that of Nietzsche: “God is dead.” The “death of God” is an image that characterizes a whole historical process. The phrase expresses a desacralization of existence and a total rift with the world of tradition. Beginning in the West at about the period of the renaissance and humanism, this process has increasingly assumed the character of an obvious and irreversible state of affairs for present-day humanity. The elementary fact is a fracture of an ontological character, through which human life loses any real reference to transcendence. All developments of nihilism are already virtually contained in this fact. Morality rendered independent from theology and metaphysics and founded on the sole authority of reason is the first phenomenon to take shape after the death of God, trying to hide it from consciousness. But once morality has lost its root, which is the original and effective relationship of man with a higher world, it ceases to have any invulnerable foundation, and the critics soon have the better of it. (1/?)

Attached: 719lP2ptElL._US230_.jpg (230x230, 9K)

yea i did.
but if we don't do reconquista we will have to repeat civilizational cycle

(...) In secular and rational morality, the only resistance to any natural impulse is an empty and rigid command, a “thou shalt” that is a mere echo of the ancient, living law. Then at the point where one tries to give this “thou shalt” some firm content and to justify that content, the ground gives way. Renouncing any intrinsic or absolute basis for “good” and “evil,” the justification proposed for what is left of moral norms is whatever suits the individual for his own advantage and for his material tranquility on social life. But nihilism is already visible behind this morality. When there is no longer any internal restraint, every action and behavior appears licit so long as the outer sanctions of society’s laws can be avoided, or if one is indifferent to them. The most acute forms of the modern existential crisis are appearing today at the margin of a civilization of prosperity. One sees there rebellion, disgust, and anger manifesting not in a wretched and oppressed subproletariat but often in young people who lack nothing. Bourgeois civilization and society are the real and direct object of the destructive processes that so many people deplore today. But measured against traditional values, they were already the first negation of a world anterior and superior to them. The very forces that, in their time, were set to work against the previous, traditional European civilization have rebounded against those who summoned them, sapping them in their turn and carrying to a further degree the general process of disintegration. Men, at a given moment, wanted to “be free.” He was allowed to be so, and he was allowed to throw off the chains that did not bind him so much as sustain him. Thereup he was allowed to suffer all the consequences of his liberation, following ineluctably up to his present state in which “God is dead,” and existence becomes the field of absurdity where everything is possible and everything is allowed. (2/2)

Attached: 51gp4rovRWL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 43K)

Start with a foundational myth that also justifies said supremacy

Monotheism, polytheism, blind clockmaker or a-theistic systemic soul realm?
Adversary/adversaries, or blind chaos?

The Ultimate Masculine, what's that? i dunno, i'm guessing God.

Uh, you're saying "lie". But you're assuming a lot of shit, for example that life is just a meaningless competition and that lying doesn't matter. Think about the Ultimate Masculine concept for a second, what does that mean?

Can't we go back to something like, "Romania first empire of men"
use figures like Marcus Aurelius, King Arthur, and other charismatic leader as guides and prophet

First you would need to install an app onto your brain, a religion editor, which is based on the gloabl religion, the one that the celestial sphere has defined, the reason why all cultures share festivals, they were deducted from astronomical phenomenae... reconstruct how your religious thought emerged, and you will be able to rewire your own worldview, and in cooperation with others you might then formulate a new group sepcific common model.

It's more about reforming.
The global religion exists already, we can base new models on that.

Look computer fuck, how's this? God is God. Anything you say? BULLSHIT.

GOD.

IS.

GOD.

The more time passes the less applicable religious thought becomes, since its formulated in the context of usage.
Same goes for geographic distance, used more distant from the source, less applicable.

There's one religion that will be guiding even in space where's nothing but the view of the stars, neutral celestial worship.
It's blend though, and people might want to specify for their specific use.

>The renewed vigor of atheism in the past decade or two wasn't an accident or some evil plot. It was the long-term result of the Enlightenment, scientific inquiry
>yada yada
I hope you realize that science wasn'y invented yesterday and that it doesn't prevent one from being religious.

In fact, the more you get into the advanced sciences the more you realize that our universe doesn't work the way traditional empiricism would have you expect.

And if you're looking for a hero, Hitler was a man of truly iron will. He was abstenant from anything that was harmful, he never showed fatigue as he worked constantly to be the personification of Germany's will. Many religious leaders who met him described him as superhuman.

Wear Twin Towers pendant around your neck to symbolize the Israeli persecution of the American people

Attached: 1555310517908-1.jpg (720x824, 141K)

>He was abstenant from anything that was harmful, he never showed fatigue as he worked constantly to be the personification of Germany's will.
Also, this would be a central principle in any admiration for him or other leaders, the idea of a man rising up to the manifestation of a nation.

Dude, take away all the verbosity and this dude is talking about The Bible God.

Based and Devipilled

Guy was a Melonhead, i think they're the original Adamic race.

Other Melonheads are Trump, Putin, Napoleon, uh, Mussolini i'm guessing. Stalin. Mao. LMAO fucking Joe Rogan (think about it) and uh.. Franco. Prolly Hirohito.

Dan Peña youtube.com/watch?v=3oE_sjqklLQ youtube.com/watch?v=c1gaes7YfZA

Charles Manson youtube.com/watch?v=CL-nGJfurOQ

Edmund Kemper youtube.com/watch?v=tTnEY8y-p7M

Jacob Rothschild.

Til from Rammstein youtube.com/watch?v=s9FCSUpAvbo

Etc, etc.

Me, sorta. Not really. But i'll fake it Till i make it (i'm part Melonhead, the back of my head, same as everyone else here).

Who else? oh yeah, that Jesus feller.

Attached: DaOw6sIVMAAVqlD.jpg (900x1200, 172K)

Effeminate nonsense.

The Devil isn't God, he bows down or get's got.

The Ultimate Masculine/God is God concept binds all realities. Logos i think they call it.

I mean it just can't be fucked with, any shit you try to say it's like "shut the fuck up, whore".

Melonheads are basically WINNERS/kings. They run everything.

We're uh, WARRIORS. We're below them, we're part Neanderthal (deep eye sockets) and many of us are mixed with literal subhumans (low IQ White trash peasants or muds). Both Melonheads and Neanderthals were originally Nordic and high IQ as fuck, they didn't even look human (different head shape).

The upper classes of muds have Melonhead/Neanderthal blood from ancient times (Atlantis/Thule), they're honorrarry if you will.

I'm guessing God Himself made me, not to brag or anything. Now that could mean Melonheads just evolved from some race of monkey and The Sun is God and in a way it "made us" through struggle and evolutionary selection or i dunno...

I have racial memory of coming from outer space. Or maybe Heaven.

Either way i'm fallen.

The whole "upper tier Whites particularly Germanics see themselves as God-like" thing, hmmmmmmmmm.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Have another bump why won't ya.

I mean, it either all disintegrates into nihilistic nonsense OR God is God/Ultimate Masculine. And let's not be cute nihilism=sin/evil. I wasn't born yesterday.

I guess this is why the Occult exists, cause there's just no way of knowing. It's mysterious.

Christianity, but just add a verse at the end of revelation that says "kill all jews."

>Hurr durr nothing is serious and we're all faggots we can just make shit up cause nothing matters hurr durr

Either there is a solid fucking reality or there isn't. If you ask me? you have men and then you have women and children, most of you are childish faggots.