Jerusalem vs Palestine

Someone explain/redpill a brainlet on this situation

Attached: file.png (1280x1500, 2.33M)

Too fat for me, I would see her, turn 360 degrees and walk away

She lost so much following after coming out as a coalburner

Attached: 1558311736812.png (500x557, 125K)

HOLY GOD T H I C C C C MOOMMMY!!! BASED A N D REDDPILLED MY DOOD!!!!!!

WE DENAND MOAR NOW

SAUCENAO!

Attached: Palestina.jpg (960x562, 70K)

roast pig

I came here to ask who she is, but then you ruin it for me before I even find out.

Attached: Unfortunately+a+lot+of+suicide+bombers+have+a+trigger+that+_c4b2fd492e7ceeebf8c5ed570aeac39c.jpg (648x595, 51K)

desert kikes arguing over meaningless bullshit as usual

do not get involved

WHOMST

this is literally my perfect 10/10. Most attractive photo i've ever seen

Attached: JEW EMPIRE.jpg (480x360, 55K)

imagine her with a whole apple in her mouth

I’d like to explore her temple mounds, if you know what I’m saying.

Attached: 538B9975-AA37-43CB-BB1A-8B644AD10A0C.jpg (595x397, 13K)

What the hell is going on in that room?

The pinnacle of everything wrong.
Neither kikes or shitlestinians are rightful natives to Israel.
Both are insects that migrated there, kikes through promised land bullshit prophesies and Palestinians through shitslam invasion.

It's a gamble.
Kikes flood mudshits in our countries to make us hate mudshits and ally with Israel (which is why most far right posers are all zionists)

In the end all of them are desert parasites and need to be purged.

Who the hell is she? She is honestly truly beautiful, I will admit that. Hope she isn't underage or anything like that I mean IDK who she is or anything about her, but I am just saying those are some pretty ideal proportions IMO
TLDR is that Jews stole the land and the founding of the country was bullshit, but the USA backs them in the conflict because they are a strategic foothold in the Middle East and they objectively help us further our interests in the otherwise culturally homogenous Arab Nationalist / Muslim region, which is all "radical" and hostile to us.

Lots of conspiracy theories on Jow Forums about Jews owning the USA and controlling it. None of that is true. Israel doesn't even have a very good economy overall (pic related), certainly not compared to first world standards. Most of the people there are just normal desert breed too, with an average IQ of about 91. They rule nothing. They are a desert backwater. Jow Forums is retarded about Israel.

Some of the lobbying interests like AIPAC present valid concerns and are rife for valid criticism, and international Jewry, which generally doesn't give a flying fuck about Israel, is a real problem for the world IMO. But Jow Forums is dumb as fuck about Israel, that is the reality.

Attached: countries by GDP israel 30th.png (2210x2608, 889K)

I was gonna say, subhuman niggers would hit that slob without a second thought

Iskra Lawrence

Attached: 12.png (534x382, 251K)

Weird I googled her and in other pictures she is like massively fat. IDK if its camera angles or if she lost weight. Who knows even.

based

Attached: e0f4bfb31c66d5a2cd2db81cbe97a685.png (466x566, 642K)

If she dates him, then unacceptable. But Jow Forums is fond of posting pictures of white women just hanging out or snapping a selfie with a black guy and then crying "coalburner!"

I got excited because I thought this was sabrina carpenter. she's just some nigger's whore.

www.ifamericansknew.org

zionist jews are hardcore massacring killers & thieves.

Attached: D5f8R3QV4AErpYi.jpg (1063x765, 114K)

This. Two puppet groups of people set up to constantly fight to reinforce fake persecution narratives and justify more gibs from the US. People have trouble understanding it because like North Korea who mysteriously just wanted to fire missiles occasionally, it is contrived conflict

the Palestinians are descendants of the ottoman Turkish empire.
israel was created by Britain in the Balfour declaration after ww1.
it's a fake state based on ethnic cleansing & theft.
israel is wrong legally as well.
the arabs in palestine have every right to resist violently an illegal occupation & theft.

>Thank you my love @philipapayne for welcoming me into your past, present and future can't wait for everyday with you

Rhonda Capone is going to get defiled and tortured for a long time before she dies.

who da fug dis thicco

Attached: 1553694566536.jpg (1080x1080, 182K)

gross user stop posting

She's definitely dating him. She made a post announcing their relationship on instagram so the coal patrol rinsed the post.

Thank you based Coal Patrol

Attached: ugh.png (158x210, 53K)

Nothing will create peace there. Peace will be brought by a 7 year agreement brokered by the Antichrist. He will then set himself up as a living god and rule from Jerusalem.

>turn 360 degrees
So you'd spin in a circle?

Attached: 840461.jpg (900x900, 59K)

newfag

You're a bit early summerfag

Attached: peanut.gif (320x240, 270K)

image the smell

Attached: 13.jpg (590x350, 94K)

Imagine being this new.

He's right. You're all fucking retarded!!

dat hate

I knew she was a coal burner just from the way she stands.

Lots of newfags tonight.

Ooo she a qt

If true then fully unacceptable. She must pay toll. No more sandwiches and donuts for her.

>finna show off dis fat ace wygirl to my niggas
the muhdickism of niggers knows no bounds

>If true then fully unacceptable. She must pay toll. No more sandwiches and donuts for her.
Gotta hit the fatties in the belly. That's the only place that truly matters to them

Imagine the smell

that's a bowl clogger

180 is to walk away!! Why are burgers so thick??

Look guys i used a reactionpic.png

if your woman cant clog the toilet, dump her.