Jesus loves you, and he has not forsaken you

bible verses for Jow Forums anons who need hope (:
Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.

Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

Romans 5:1 Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.

Attached: unnamed (4).jpg (1480x794, 211K)

>Jesus loves you
No, you're wrong. Look it up

bro, God the father sent his son to die for you. he loves you, and im not even saying this to be "holier than thou," or to try and rile you up. im saying it because its the truth. I dont know if your just trolling, or if you have had a bad experience with the church or whatever, but jesus loves you weather you believe it or not. can I pray for you?

*whether*

That's nice of you user.

thanks(:
you need anything prayed for specifically?

well, Im here for a while if anyone needs praying for.

Thank you Jesus.
I pray that my wife is in the mood for anal tonight, it's been a whole week since last time :(

cmon bro... I mean at least your married but still...

World peace and harmony.

if he loves me so much he sent his son to die for me, how come he'll send me to Hell for not believing that? I'm not an amti-religion type, and I actually want to be a christian, but this hangup always prevents me from opening my heart to God. Also that thing where he told Abraham to kill his son.

>Jesus loves you, and he has not forsaken you
except he isn't real and religion is a crock of shit

Thanks OP.
This sometimes escapes my mind and it's good to remmeber once in a while.

Forget the other dudes here. Remember you are on Jow Forums, the modern day equivalent of Sodom and Gomorrah, only on steroids.

You still made at least my day a bit better.

I always wonder why people get hung up about this. What part of "love" means "won't punish you for your actions and let's you do what you want"? Did you ever go call your dad a faggot to his face for him not to do anything to you?

Not OP, but since he made my day just that tad bit better, I'll return the favour.

Love isn't about letting you do whatever, that would be a perversion of love.
Love would actually be caring for that person enough to be hard on him for his own good.

About Abraham, He was just testing his faith. He didn't actually made him kill his kid and even made a point (if I remember correctly) to ignore anyone that would dare make such a request.

I know Jesus loves me, but sometimes it feels like God doesn't.

Being tormented for all eternity seems like a really unfair punishment for just not believing in Jesus. I don't live a life of degeneracy or anything like that. I try very hard to be pious

Then you already follow him, just gave another name for it.

Jesus represents the path of enlightment, truth and life itself. If you already do this on your own accord you are already set.

You're going to sin until you die. The only way to be forgiven for this is to ask for forgiveness and put your faith in Jesus. No matter how good you think you are you're sinful in some way, and all sin is the same to God. I would suggest trying to talk to a long time pastor if that part is the part that is really tormenting you.

>hope
My mom has cancer, my dad left then died of cancer, I haven't had a friend in 10 years. Now you're telling me I'm going to hell if I don't believe.

The alternative is letting all that get to you, do shit about it and have a biography of your life that's as long as that post.

Free will is a thing, so choose what you want.

Religion and faith would be easier if it asked for service and sacrifice for others. Straight up demanding faith as a condition to avoid damnation just puts people off. At least with the first, you do measurable good.

Hell ain't an active punishment. What happens is that your soul, heavied with sin, cannot face the greatness of God perfection, and remorse condemns you to forcefully stay away from him as much as possible, and suffering for not bathing in his greatness. Hell ain't the dantesque pit of fire, and when it's refered like that in hell, it's in allegorical sense. Hell is just a place far from God.

*refered to like that in the bible