Imagine spending 8 years of your life watching a TV show only to be rewarded by this

>Imagine spending 8 years of your life watching a TV show only to be rewarded by this.

Normies BTFO.

Attached: GameofThroneEnding.jpg (1200x868, 460K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/books/2019/may/14/george-rr-martin-scorns-absurd-claims-hes-finished-writing-game-of-thrones
sciencefiction.com/2019/05/15/has-george-r-r-martin-finished-the-last-a-song-of-ice-and-fire-novels-an-actor-says-yes-the-author-says-no/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>imagine still making threads about a garbage show

Please no spoilers. I haven't watched S01E01 yet.

They all die in the end. Even the wolf.

man they straight up shit on jon ..... such a shit show at the end what a waste

>Owning a TV just so you can talk with faggot normies about some titty scene during your water break from your wagie cagie while on your 6am - 10pm shift
Is there anything more bluepilled?

Attached: 1555124854737.png (656x522, 34K)

8 years, of your life, that you will never get back.

I'm glad I only watched the first episode and never looked back.

Attached: Jon-Snow-Smile-GIF-23948623.gif (500x238, 482K)

i'm not even a fan as i only started watching a couple of episodes of season 7 and even my dumb ass is angry at just how fucking shit they made this entire season. it's got HUGE plot holes in it, plot ARMOR for fucking days and it's just garbage writing to the point of being cringeworthy for almost 90%+ of every episode. fan fiction would be better than this shite so i can understand why people are so pissed.

>fan fiction would be better than this shite so i can understand why people are so pissed.

The entire season is fan fiction. Literally. The books aren't even finished.

Series was good, until the last season. D&D fucked it all beyond repair. Think "Lost" level of retardation. It's that bad.

The only good character was Tywin Lannister. All the others are faggots

>season 7
>good
>arya, I am an assassin without training and can use face of the god of faces without removing mine
>good

Imagine this: the fat fucking faggot who wrote the books hasn't gotten off of his ass in the last 10 years to do anything except cash royalty checks, hasn't written anything unless it was to endorse one.

But it's the fault of the show's creative staff?

Someone had to finish it.

The books are already finished, since 2016. Martin signed an agreement to not release the final two books until the TV series was completed.

>Been unemployed since 2011 when this shit started airing
>Will start an apprenticeship in one month just as this show ends

Like pottery

kill every kike 1488

Attached: kek.jpg (600x315, 21K)

Bitch, please. He's the next Robert Jordan. Gets a taste of money and stops working. He'll be dead and buried before those books are finished and released.

I don't get people who week by week cling to stories written by some kikey screenwriters.
Overall I hate all modern fiction, in 99% cases its pure faggotry.

Attached: NEET.png (500x351, 39K)

You'll see. The books ARE already finished. I know someone that knows someone that knows someone.

Ahem

But seriously Tywin was one of the best

Attached: 1558326200048.gif (400x208, 1.01M)

He will make the announcement at the 2019 San Diego Comic Con event. At least that's what I've been told.

LOL. I'll never finish the books!

Attached: Lol.jpg (1200x630, 130K)

source

Attached: 1516496710389.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Jon snow dies and comes back to life. He’s also a tranny and drives an Infiniti.

Attached: CFD73F0F-287C-4208-9771-8DADDAC51EB8.jpg (1920x1184, 1.16M)

Actor Ian McElhinney, who played Ser Barristan Selmy in HBO’s adaptation, claimed last month that the author had ‘struck an agreement’ with the TV channel

theguardian.com/books/2019/may/14/george-rr-martin-scorns-absurd-claims-hes-finished-writing-game-of-thrones

sciencefiction.com/2019/05/15/has-george-r-r-martin-finished-the-last-a-song-of-ice-and-fire-novels-an-actor-says-yes-the-author-says-no/

Actor says Yes, author says No. Author is a lying piece of shit. The books are finished.

ThE bOoKs ArE AlrEadY FinIshEd!

Let's just hope that they are better than the TV series.

Attached: 230497230589.jpg (2400x1800, 538K)

stopped watching #GameOfThrones after Season 1 Episode 9.
>Appropriate Feminist Symbol (genocidal tyrant) gets yeeted
>Male Feminist Beta Orbiter gets banished after he SLAAYs his QUEEEN
>NEET White Male Cis Gendered Autist Wins
Glad to hear it all turned out well kek
the salt on twitter is glorious

Attached: 1407520883877.jpg (400x386, 25K)

Didn't have HBO as a kid, so I never got into it
I never got into any of the popular shows

fuck he's gormless

>what they did to Stannis
>what they did to Dorne
>what they did to Littlefinger
>what they did to the Vale
>no Lady Stoneheart
Dunno cunt it's been shit since basically the moment they diverged from the books, and the books are half shlock anyway.
Once they butchered Stannis like that the show was lost, him and Tywin were the only good characters.

Attached: big.jpg (474x474, 14K)

Id hate be that faggot but this a thread. This ain't political....

>imagine spending 8 years of your life posting on Jow Forums only to become schizophrenic conspiracy theorist