Are turks europeans?

Are turks europeans?

Attached: 41560110_233424054003367_1627778039228344708_n.jpg (320x313, 23K)

no

um, no...

Some.

Sometimes

Attached: 1554477571825.png (640x465, 174K)

Anatolia used to be and the Orthodox Greeks there still are.

no

Constantinople rape babies.

>Jow Forums

Where third-worlders congregate

Shut up mutt

fuck off juan

No, most look like any dune coon I killed when I was in Iraq and Afghanistan.

no

No. I spent a year in Turkey to explore the rich history of the region. They are nigger level dumb. Though some of the older Turks are at least kind, young Turks are the equivalent of young Brazilians in just about every way. Except now with more Islam. Should be nuked.

Based and checked.

Attached: salute.jpg (500x500, 50K)

The white ones have a interesting story. When the ottomans showed up around year 1300 they began to take slaves from the non muslim population, the ones that refused to convert ot islam anyways.That prctice went on for 5 or 6 centuries in some palces. Hence, so many suspiciously white turks in the european part of the country. Then there was also the Devshirme the blood tax where boys as young as 8 were taken away to be converted to islam to become elite soldiers. Turks are as brown as the other scum, whites in Turkey are our lost brothers and sisters. Next time you go to see kivanc tatlitug think of him as slavic or germanic not as turkik and it will all make much more sence.

Attached: download.jpg (184x186, 5K)

Turks? No. Anatolians? Yea.

No
Are you a jew?

based IDF satan

Attached: 1535765187350.jpg (590x639, 149K)

Attached: Nigger.jpg (1100x618, 73K)

Turks never removed the Greeks living in western Anatolia, they just converted and assimilated them. That why you have White "Turks" in Turkey.

Well I don’t find the need to contact the exterminator on my European problem every so often.

All countries surrounding the Mediterranean are meds. Including western Turkey.

Case by case situation.

There is a Turksih woman married to a Finnish guy near me and she looks like a swarthy gypsy.

Nope. Cuz Turkey isn't Europe.

This

based Nip

Attached: 49189193_3115767035116898_7713818652969009152_n.jpg (960x901, 90K)

a cursory glance at an atlas will tell you that turkey is in asia ergo turkroaches are asians.
a cursory glance at the flag of OP indicates that he has bravely decided to hide behind a memeflag ergo OP is not only a faggot but doubly so

Based israeli merc.

No but id fuck some turkish cuties

Some types of Turk are.
Like Hungarians have Turk ancestry because they migrated west a fuck off long time ago and settled there.
If you're saying Turks as in Turkey Turks no, they have way too much Arab admixture and are borderline Arab themselves.
Turks in Russia I would consider white though. In Siberia and near Finland and all that shit.
IMO some Turks are white and Finno-Ugrics are white too. Rapebaby doesn't actually mean much unless they have the epicanthic fold because most of the east asian genes have been bred out.
Go too far east you get Turks with epicanthic folds and look asian, go too far southwest you get Turks with brown skin and Arab hair.

Oh shit you asked if they're European. Yeah, Turks have lived west of the Urals and north of the Caucasus.
I.e. in Europe

Turks behave just like the brown subhumans that they are. They are not now, have never been, and never will be Europeans.

Finno-Ugrics and Turkics have nothing in common historically or otherwise.

Of course not.

Hungarians and Finns aren't Turks you brainlet, literally go meet some turks then go meet some Hungarians and Finns, they look far different from each other.

Attached: 1558165339922.jpg (683x817, 138K)

Yeah I was making the comparison between people calling Finns rapebabies and shit and not actually being white.
The distinction between them actually being white or not is where you go because in some areas there can be Finns with epicanthic folds who look Asian but most look white.
Just like how there can be Turks with mostly white features.

Avars were Turks, Avars settled Hungary and became Hungarian.
Hungarians don't "look" Turkish because it was settled like 1000+ years ago or some shit.
The Hungarian language has similarities to Turkish languages too.
Also keep in mind that Finns are a single culture, Hungarians are a single culture.
Turkish is a culture group. Like what Latin is to Romanians, French, and Italians.

Pics from OPs post are probably cherry picked from Siberian Turks who, like I said, look much whiter than Anatolian/Turkey Turks.
(And act more white too)

But Turks come from Mongolia, while Proto-Uralic was spoken in Europe. DNA studies from just a week ago showed Uralic speakers had a high amount of hunter-gatherer admixtures, and by Proto-Finnic stage they were 100% blond and blue eyed.

You shouldn't even mention these in the same sentence.

Attached: 1557598004373.jpg (1022x285, 146K)