It's late on a Sunday and early on a Monday, Jow Forums. Let's talk about Black Projects...

It's late on a Sunday and early on a Monday, Jow Forums. Let's talk about Black Projects. Talk to me about the weird shit the US government does. LARPers welcome, as long as they're entertaining.

Attached: black-manta-570x391.png (570x391, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JjRyHgF8hx8
youtube.com/watch?v=dMlkOt66OKU
people.scs.carleton.ca/~armyunis/knowledge-managment/papers/HELIOS a General Framwrok for Ontology-based Knowledge Sharing and Evolution in P2P Network.pdf
archive.darpa.mil/DARPATech2002/presentations/ixo_pdf/speeches/STEINHAR.pdf
researchgate.net/publication/234783982_Intelligent_Integration_of_Information
dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=170118
webarchive.library.unt.edu/eot2008/20090114015859/http://www.darpa.gov/coinlog.html
web.archive.org/web/20061008200852/http://www.precisionstrike.org/pdf/2004_nov_and_dec_newsletter.pdf
daml.org/meetings/2002/02/pi/attendees.html
archive.ll.mit.edu/HPEC/hpec_02/pdfs/agenda.pdf
cc.gatech.edu/faculty/ashwin/papers/er-09-02.pdf
networkworld.com/article/2350782/darpa-advances-artificial-intelligence-program-for-air-traffic-control.html
news.lockheedmartin.com/2006-05-09-Lockheed-Martin-to-Develop-Learning-Software-to-Assist-and-Train-U-S-Air-Force-Planners
ftp.math.utah.edu/pub/tex/bib/tist.html
indivisible.us/i-love-my-air-traffic-control/
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1641924_-fwd-tactical-james-jesus-angleton-training-assignment-pls.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We've had an exchange program with the ebins and planet serpo since the 80s.

Reagan helped create the Dark Fleet. We killed any AYYY's in our Solar system and secured it. Solar Warden now atches the system and the Fleet has been colonizing a mid sized moon in the next solar System. It has Timber and rivers but no salt water and very few mammals.
Humans trade other species and the one thing of most value from Earth?
Poppy extracts. Junk.

> Solar Warden
Does it mean this place is a prison?

I live in the black projects so this makes me an expert on the matter.

based schizo posting

there are prison ships operated by the US government that stay in international waters; guantanamo bay is kid shit, the people that end up on these ships don't leave them alive

various governments have developed gene targeting viruses that can be tailored to specific individuals or groups of people (IE kill one specific person with the incurable flu, or all the jews, blacks, whites, etc)

Hi glowy person. Any news on the Apple farm?

various governments have avoided the space based nuclear weapons ban by launching kinetic weapons that can be de-orbited
essentially they are schoolbus sized tungsten rods that fall like a meteor from space at a specific target; they're more effective than any sort of nuclear/conventional bomb in that their impact can completely destroy underground infrastructure such as sewer/gas lines and subways

youtube.com/watch?v=JjRyHgF8hx8
youtube.com/watch?v=dMlkOt66OKU
>HELIOS
people.scs.carleton.ca/~armyunis/knowledge-managment/papers/HELIOS a General Framwrok for Ontology-based Knowledge Sharing and Evolution in P2P Network.pdf
>IXO
archive.darpa.mil/DARPATech2002/presentations/ixo_pdf/speeches/STEINHAR.pdf
>I3
researchgate.net/publication/234783982_Intelligent_Integration_of_Information
dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=170118
>connections between DARPA:IXO and Qinetiq
www.aiai.ed.ac.uk/project/cosar-ts/documents/cosarts-sow-8oct02.doc
webarchive.library.unt.edu/eot2008/20090114015859/http://www.darpa.gov/coinlog.html
web.archive.org/web/20061008200852/http://www.precisionstrike.org/pdf/2004_nov_and_dec_newsletter.pdf
daml.org/meetings/2002/02/pi/attendees.html
archive.ll.mit.edu/HPEC/hpec_02/pdfs/agenda.pdf
>GILA
cc.gatech.edu/faculty/ashwin/papers/er-09-02.pdf
networkworld.com/article/2350782/darpa-advances-artificial-intelligence-program-for-air-traffic-control.html
news.lockheedmartin.com/2006-05-09-Lockheed-Martin-to-Develop-Learning-Software-to-Assist-and-Train-U-S-Air-Force-Planners
ftp.math.utah.edu/pub/tex/bib/tist.html
indivisible.us/i-love-my-air-traffic-control/

That's bullshit but I believe it

the CIA have had multiple tier one operators (assassins) go rogue at various times, most of which were hunted by teams of other tier one operators and neutralized

Would you believe things are actually pretty bad?

Attached: IMG_20190223_092352.jpg (3120x4160, 2.97M)

What I am about to show you people will go out of their way in its wake to discredit, even though it's an actual phenomenon researched by the government.

Attached: IMG_20190223_092359.jpg (3120x4160, 2.06M)

NROL-55

Attached: 651414131231.png (763x879, 475K)

Attached: 1558066067065.jpg (970x1024, 152K)

multinational conglomerates hire private security firms that act as their own personal paramilitaries, some have even started working on their own in house solutions in the form of drone "soldiers"

It all started somewhere in the 1950s, although the phenomenon is likely far older.

Attached: IMG_20190223_095427.jpg (4160x3120, 3.02M)

>have avoided the space based nuclear weapons
They are NOT 'allowed to have them'...
Lmmfaoooo....NO!
Fact based
Lulz, Im pretty sure I can help you build one...if they'd let me

Attached: JFK Being Killed Wikileaks.png (608x525, 35K)

Ahh, so I get to skip directly to the end.

Attached: this-1994-abduction-case-involves-the-most-disturbing-death-of-19864929.png (500x520, 153K)

Whether alien or human in origin, these events occur.

Attached: mute6.jpg (322x200, 22K)

Extremely often actually.

Attached: 1557042347020.jpg (960x480, 121K)

WTF do they want from us?

Attached: 1557976031077.jpg (618x611, 44K)

Nah, Solar Warden was just the name of the first SSP, supposedly.

Warden definition: a person responsible for the supervision of a particular place or thing or for ensuring that regulations associated with it are obeyed.

Also, here's a lab photo of the cuts up close.

Attached: IMG_20190223_095445.jpg (4160x3120, 3.1M)

alien shit is all black propaganda originating from the USSR in the 50s and perpetuated by various idiots and spook agencies for a variety of reasons

Only thing you have to know is don't go to the black projects. I feel sorry for your situation.

The US has used internet metadata to extra-judicially kill US citizens (this has since been made public but americans are too stupid to understand the implications)

No. but since the completion of the US Star Wars system and the Fleet there has not been any of the heinous abductions you see in this thread.
Humans believe it or not are the echelon of killers.
We do the probing now, we have a hands on ability no other species has and we have natural resources to build hydrogen bombs.
Ayyy's fear humans.

It's a joke, but that humor and the entire alien industry serve to hide a very real and very horrifying phenomenon.

Attached: pg-195-top-right.jpg (1280x960, 449K)

See
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1641924_-fwd-tactical-james-jesus-angleton-training-assignment-pls.html

And. Go. The. Fuck. Away.

Please explain the corpses posted then.

Attached: 1557797908496.jpg (650x442, 130K)

Kek

Like I said, be it human or alien it's still real and a threat.

Attached: Fake_Rock_EFP_IED_OTA-ROCK2-500x500.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Or maybe aliens are real, dude.

Damn, i never thought of something so simple yet so effective.

something a cartel would do

No one knows, no one knows anything about what's going on actually. Don't be fooled.

Add a layer of radiant barrier material under the foam and it will blend with ambient temperature and show up as a rock if they use a thermal scan.

I bet you can Jew God too if you try hard enough, uh?

A fucking felt exterior! That's it? Jebus Christo! This is why DARPA should hire me. I'd of at least thought up the idea to use some fiberglass to make it look legit, if not 3-d print.
>Plebs

Actually that's what the government said in the foia docs.
They don't have a damn clue what's going on with the mutilations.

Attached: 90fe827fca358e76bc0e962346cc52d87a845848_hq.jpg (632x460, 48K)

These are the threads I come here for.

Does anyone have the picture?

Can you back this claim up? Do you have any documentation or evidence? Very interested to know more.

Attached: 1557373706424m.jpg (683x1024, 92K)

>3d print a textured rock
Glorious

I was talking about literally everything, Science is a false God.

This are the threads you go to /x/ for, actually. This is Jow Forums.

Don't flatter yourself, what technological device will you come up with to defeat The Lord?

You want it I got it.

Attached: 1542366377255.png (791x338, 275K)

Thinking everything is haha funny is feminine.

All versions

Attached: 1542366943105.png (534x103, 111K)

Could be real, doesn't mean it's an alien from outer space.

Attached: 1542182094162.png (586x257, 138K)

The "alien" looks Germanic, it inspires some trust.

Inner cell mass stem cells regrow any body of a human, and stem cells resurrect. Stems cells are easy to collect from umbilical cords from Caesarian section surgery human births. Stem cells are layers in pressured semen sperm cum. People make stem cells from human breast milk and other body. Doctors are using inner cell mass stem cells to resurrect the dead! Proper use of stem cells are eternal youth!

Tiny carbon nano tubemetals in body will maintain some electrical current from background electrical radio waves. Some directed energies are effective to carry these tiny metals. Some magnets also effectively carry these tiny metals. When the metals are moved then the metals carry some of the earlier electricity. There was already background electricity at the place the metal would be carried to. This process is callable as, "collecting" electricity. Sometimes the collected electricity is enough to stimulate muscle movement and even sense of touch, though the electricity was collectable by directed energies sent from machines far away by miles of distance.

There is access to stem cells to resurrect, and artificial intelligence robots are so effective to enforce successful use of stem cells and other technology that the most powerfully reigning, successful humans are lost in an exponential runaway series of copy repeat programs of people exactly mimicking, acting, events previously enforced by these artificial intelligence robots to include work as acceptable expectability so younger humans are in on the safety of acceptable, expectable, behavior proved successful by military industrial complex releasing newer robots to enforce eternal life.

I'm the Alaskan kill all Jewish and israeli children user

I'm always here.

Attached: Cattle-Mutilation.jpg (249x202, 13K)

Attached: Cigar Shaped UFO Caught By Submarine.jpg (2191x3109, 1.05M)

If you notice all aliens in fiction are humanoids. Nothing new under the sun.

He asked for the post and I provided.
I don't believe in ayys
I believe the government is kidnapping and mutilating people and animals

lel

Orrrrrrrr all humans, are alienoid. Depends on how you look at it. I tend to think they are MUCH MUCH older than us and our true creators.

wtf are vultures?

Read here faggot

Source

>Vultures pick up a body and drop in naked in a coal pile

>the govt has had nuclear powered antigravity craft for almost a century
>and they test it by flying illegally in full pubic view over built up areas
>in every country in the world
>even before planes were invented
>people actually believe this

Damn fine kool-aid.

> Ayyy's fear humans.
They should, humans have all this tech and they are stupid enough to be enslaved by a bunch of crazy ghetto gypsies.

Pic related

Attached: 1558321511929m.jpg (754x1024, 143K)

Ohhhh? Did they just suck all of his internal organs out through that itty bitty hole in his stomach without doing any other damage?
>Teenagefag detected

Attached: YETI.png (506x253, 117K)

How convenient for you to justify whatever sin you are partaking on at the moment.

Sounds uh... Satanic.

The only sin is in not killing a Jew.

Normal in Brazil. Not aliens.

why would she say that unless it was just metaphor for barbecuing a chicken and elite people say weird shit like that? or they were trying to freak me out i dont know either way.

the people appeared very healthy and rich.

You have a Christian flag, how does your Christianity work if the Earth isn't flat?

I know fags have been saying it for countless years, but I feel like we're getting pretty close to UFO/ET disclosure as far as we can realistically expect it. I think they've just gone the route of "trickle disclosure".

It's in my opinion that the government black budget craft are indeed reverse engineered ET craft. But before the inevitable truth is revealed, they need to trickle the concept to the public so that society doesn't collectively shit itself. The pentagon and the navy both acknowledging the very real presence (and potential security risk) of UFO's says it all.

This thing used to be visible somewhere on Google Earth. They want us to believe in aliens so bad. Ask yourself why.

Don't know what this is but it looks really fucking black project-y

Attached: Plane.jpg (961x831, 231K)

Don't fuck with my wizard fren ur-a-gay

okay i was in hotel in seattle and in the lobby i heard the lady ask the group what they were going to have for dinner? the kinda mumbled some plans or w/e then she said 'steve and i are going to sacrifice a chicken to moloch in the backyard'

i was freaked out for awhile about it the people obviously looked rich maybe government i think they wanted me to hear that.

>All of the other times

>whatever sin you are partaking on at the moment.
Wtf?!?!? Are you on crack user?

good. ayys get the rope.

I post this on most based schizo threads, but it often gets over looked. Alien abductions are real, but they are not examinations to study us. They are extracting our sperm and eggs to create hybrids. There are also abductions that use the people to teach the hybrids about the human way of life, until the hybrids can intermingle with us undetected. The reptilian, shape shifting conspiracy is that small bit of truth woven into the lies of the elite.

thanks fren

that's from a video game you fucking retard

You don't actually believe in sins.

I don't see why demons couldn't just project the image of an imaginary spacecraft, i mean this are demons after all.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that the deeply-enmeshed-in-the-Occult Elites are lying about aliens being humanoids from outer space and this are just demons.

Give it your best shot, i've been in the presence of demons and been possessed before. Good luck, i may hurt you.

Are you?

They could do that without killing people, you're telling me this intergalactic space faring motherfuckers can't figure out a way to do it without killing people in gruesome ways?

>Are you?
Am I what? Partaking in the sin known as 4chins???
>Yes
Banging out your momma's back
>Also, yes
Bro, you really are on some shit. Take your fucking Xanax...

I never bought into the "aliens = demons" thing. They could certainly be interdimensional beings though. Or it could be a mix of both interdimensional and just inter-planetary ones, with a sprinkle of government black budget craft thrown in.

Whatever the truth is (if we ever get to know it), I'm sure it'll be exciting as hell and the happening of a life time.

I believe that the only holy act in this world is to kill a jew.

>Give it your best shot, i've been in the presence of demons and been possessed before. Good luck, i may hurt you.
You really are a crack head user. Seek help. That is some fucking cringy shit...

>There are also abductions that use the people to teach the hybrids about the human way of life, until the hybrids can intermingle with us undetected
why is it taking so long, if that's the case? they have the tech to pull off these abductions but can't imitate us?

>replying to the same post twice
>check flag
>ur a gay

Gee i dunno user. What do you think?

cooking a chicken. just why do elite people talk like that? why not just say steve and i are going to bbq or something?

i personally think she wanted me to hear that. they were playing mind games with me but not sure.

they can't, if you know to look for them you can easily find the hybrid implants that are here to subsume the human population

Cool story gook.

They are clearly demons, you're "excited" uh? aroused perhaps.

No you don't.

I'm not a good man.

I'm many things.

Gee, i wonder what they're up to.

Wrong.
That is the only thing I hold dear.
Every single last jew must die to the child.

>They are clearly demons, you're "excited" uh?
Clearly by what standard? Who wouldn't be excited? Even if it leads to our demise (which I doubt), at least it's a more interesting way for the planet to go out than asteroid or plague or something.

That's not inflammatory, it's a fact.