Im trying my best to hang on, to begin here was a mistake even, but im glad some of you have been with me on this ride

im trying my best to hang on, to begin here was a mistake even, but im glad some of you have been with me on this ride.

i'm filled with nothing but anger and disgust at this world. it's fucking nothing. nothing.

Attached: 1558330058662.png (500x655, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=237WCALmJXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=acuwRHIWL_o
lustix.com/showtime/
youtube.com/SevenArkHD
with.org/tao_te_ching_en.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=i4MXPIpj5sA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God made this for us

i tried on 8 man they're just fucking what man

Attached: im doing my best man im sorry dont ban me for trying.jpg (1279x1024, 130K)

Is this lsd user? Why the fuck did you make another thread?

I've been lurking your thread for about an hour or so. Hadn't actually chimed in due to the fact I'm working, but I'm about to turn in myself.

Please stay hydrated, friend. Maybe watch some Space Adventure Cobra while you're at it.

Attached: a5a65bf5fd5b9872d8fbe4d1fad32a53.gif (332x250, 705K)

Lol is this the same guy who was saying he was having a bad trip on other boards a couple hours ago? Christ OP. Calm down. Take a cool bath.

yes hello it's me i made a bridge.
fuck man, i'm so angry at myself.
i can't explain it.

thank you, but not at this time.

don't be a whiny millennial bitch. be productive and scheme for the final victory.

Attached: 1556942912317.png (474x521, 9K)

Tycho is the only youtube video in your tabs that is good vibes, close the other ones fren.

Attached: 1555267847593.jpg (500x667, 52K)

I just heard about this anime for the first time from some random jap i ran into at a show in my city. He recommended it, is it actually pretty good?

What the fuck moran, watch some Baby Bach and ASMR and get off Jow Forums. You should be having fun

it's you again, hello.
i dont want to have fun, life isnt fun and i've seen it.

How anyone can just be tripping balls and surfing the web is beyond me. I would go stir crazy

Give this a go:
youtube.com/watch?v=237WCALmJXQ

if you must exit life take a ton of your enemies with you. Jews, Muslims, niggers, chinks, spics. Build your pyre to your death upon the bodies of the slain.

i only did like 150 man

but im gonna buy a lot more shit of it fuck man.
at the rate im going, i just want to leave man, but i'm with it.

Did you listen to James Ferraro like I rec'd in your other thread earlier this evening when you were saying you wanted your trip to be worse?

Will you perish like a dog?

i'm in the better stage of it right now, the worse has already come, but the shit i saw lingers like the shadow of a formal life

not this again i told you i'm nothing

Get some weed too, it really amps up the ride when the trip starts to get stale

Who the fuck takes LSD and goes on Jow Forums? That's among one of the worst things you could do. Fuck's sake, it's a beautiful day, go outside.

c:
I don't get it either, seems like it would be difficult from what ive heard about the experience

Attached: 1554242463678.jpg (437x437, 66K)

it's 2 11 man

it's fucking new york city man.

i dont have any

It's legendary, man. The visuals, and certain segments of animation alone, are astounding.

The key is to stop fighting the acid man. Everything is setting and your state of mind can change instantly, you just got stuck in a bad thoughtloop. Probably for the best to get off /pol, and do something else.

Also if you can't shake the bad thoughts, just give in and accept that things are as they are. "Go with the flow" so to speak, and I don't say that in a pansy liberal sort of way, I mean it in the very real drug sense of the term.

>My only time doing sid was in Fremont (Vegas). Was kinda scared but it ended up being fun af. Ended out the night playing some tunes, taking a giant soccer ball sized shit, and having an amazing fap session. The user(s) talking about bettering your life is true. Psychedelics are a once and a blue moon substance as are all hard drugs. You'd be better off reading classics and preparing for college. Fortunately I'm giving (You) a free pass because schools almost out and you're only young once. Real life does suck and adults are such fuckfaces because of this fact, you'll realize this soon enough - this is all just a mental/physical prison. God doesnt exist, but reality, nature and karma will ironically beat the fuck out of you at times to the point where it's probably intentional. Women like the 'bad boy' and youre a fool if you get married earlier than 30, so put those constant boners to use! Travel as much as you can but never forget home. Remember people will hate you for no reason and there will always be someone smarter than you, but if you understand these facts better than most you'll play the odds well in life because common sense and critical thinking are uncommon. Anything else, sidanon?

Attached: 1540580325942.gif (320x180, 1.43M)

>150 mcgs

go smoke a bunch of weed so you actually feel something lol

watch youtube vids of cool things

I can feel it bros...

or listen to music

i'm sorry guys, disappointment.

i can't express myself. i have no value to add to this earth.

Attached: 1554238583908.jpg (900x600, 88K)

Tycho is a boards of canada rip off albeit more cyan-yellow-magenta than turquoise-orange

Attached: Cover.jpg (1500x1375, 249K)

It's the exact opposite user, there is always a moment of doubt before self realization. You will come out of this trip a new and more authentic person if you choose to do so.

Learning to play guitar helped me with that feel

On the comedown, lad?

Attached: tenor 2.gif (245x118, 403K)

i wonder if i can still post here...

Attached: 1554881312874.webm (427x240, 2.93M)

Synesthesia user what color is aphex twin

i appreciate the mods for not throwing me out
it's what they did on 8

The first time I did shrooms I remember "becoming" my super ego, or whatever is above the super ego, and making a detailed plan of how I would guide sober user towards success once he came down from his trip. Fucking kek

I'm in nyc too, wya

To be honest, you're correct.

You're irrelevant. And I am also irrelevant. Everything this board has ever said or done is irrelevant. Humanity itself is irrelevant on the geological timeframe.

But what you mean is that you feel hopeless, powerless, and meaningless in the expanse.

And that's an existential crisis. They're normal, for anyone who's ever had a thought. They get better when you accept that you determine meaning, and you focus on short term happiness and long term goals.

The problem is that there's literally nothing you can do - so there's absolutely no reason to worry about it. It's more meaningless and absurd to focus on it, even if it's true, because there's nothing to do there.

So yes, the world is shit. Yes, you're right. Yes life is only the meaning you proscribe, and no you shouldn't keep dwelling on it, because it's pointless and the sooner you realize that and stop, the better.

Get the negativity out. Preferably before you trip, don't do it with bad vibes. Keep looking up user
>last time I dropped, I chronicled an alternate history where Marco Polo discovered denim instead of silk. This was in the back of an Uber

sometimes a bad trip is useful though. It forces you to face whatever it is you had to face sooner or later

this is it man. thank you for rationalizing it.

i am trying to clear my mind.
this again, everything's back to that now. i will read again whence i sober.

Attached: received_2112730129039565.jpg (2448x3264, 923K)

True, and when the afterglow kicks in you feel great about life. I just wouldn't bad trip alone, or often

I'd argue that that's not the case at all. We see reality through our own consciousness. Space and time exist only as constructs that we mutually agree upon with others. Any one of us can at any time decide to look at the world with slightly different apriori assumptions and change our own reality immensely, which is indistinguishable in our own frame of reference from an actual physical change. Consciousness controls external reality not the other way around

This is my face right now
This is literally fucking it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190520-022911_Gallery.jpg (720x1480, 330K)

oh my god i'm ugly i'm deleting this

post a pic of your pupils. We wanna see how dilated they are

no man i can't.

I am the ultimate synesthesia user. The odds of you calling me out like that are pretty insane actually. Check this guy out, Lucio Arese
youtube.com/watch?v=acuwRHIWL_o
One of the only people in the world making videos like that
And then there's this guy Gabriel Pulecio, who makes still images rather than videos but with much greater fidelity. His site lustix.com isn't working properly right now when accessed from the main page but you can still use other links like this
lustix.com/showtime/
He has a new site gabrielpulecio.com but it doesn't have most of his work on it yet. I have a lot of his best work saved though. Actually stole some of it for the banner of my YouTube channel SevenArkHD
youtube.com/SevenArkHD
As for what color Aphex Twin is, it depends on the song and it depends on the sound. Actually color isn't the biggest deal to me. It's more about the shapes and the lighting effects I see. Color seems almost random, and I can sort of "force" any song to be a certain color if I want to.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2013-08-22-at-3.16.34-PM.jpg (858x382, 183K)

did i take the trip for nothing man
it's all i'm asking

Reverse imagine search dog

i can't, i'm sorry for trying.

i see it again now, they've already told me it's nothing.

but i tried, and i kept on trying to grasp something conceivable from all this, it comes up short.
comes up as nothing. just like what i am.

I think it's an absurdly self absorbed and childish viewpoint to believe that the very essence of reality depends on your personal observation. That's not an insult towards you, but the idea.

Realty existed before you, and probably always has.

To believe that our stupid fucking monkey observations make any difference on anything is just another borderline religious "God made us in his image" by another name.

Viewpoints mean nothing. Things either are, or are not. The only discrepancies are in our shitty human conclusion and perception. Realty doesn't give a fuck about you and you don't matter. The rest is new age twisted feel good word salad bullshit.

thank you

and with this knowledge i ask, then now what god?
god does not respond.

Attached: Cyprien_Eugène_Boulet_-_Mulher_do_xale_verde.jpg (294x396, 15K)

Try it

now this is the dropoff

Satan/Enki made kikes in his image

Attached: Nibiru-Annunaki-Sumerian-Statues-Reptilian-Hybrids.jpg (640x384, 33K)

>Space and time exist only as constructs
>Mathematics is a meme
DUDE THE UNIVERSE ONLY EXIST AS SHADOWS IN YOUR HEAD LMAO XDDD

We have the brain ram to actually abstract the inner working of the universe, we didn't came up with that shit, the universe did, we just came up with words to communicate it between ourselves.

what the fuck is this shit man

im back

Just another user who is a secret admirer of the jew by spreading their memes just as a Left wing journalist spreads clowns are white supremacist memes around.

You dont know all ive been through just for that ice cream

Attached: 20190520_030718.jpg (4032x3024, 3.47M)

The best icecream i ever had

And now it's over

Someone, tell me where i am right now.

I sure as hell fucking dont

Anyone up?

Guess not

Thanks

And that guy's a kike trying to subvert you from looking at what you're not supposed to. They're statues made by the Sumerians, the first civilization ever. What a coincidink! The first humans believed they were made by reptilian aliens? Hey look, another interesting coincidence! The entire book of genesis is a knock off of the Sumerian creation myth, except changed so that the Garden of Eden was a paradise instead of a laboratory prison! But yeah, don't listen to me, I'm just crazy. Listen to the guy who tells you not to look into this stuff.

why dont you kill yourself, dillbert?

Man trips man im recording myself now for the morning man, i have to disect this all at a sane state. Just fuck. God damn.

Holy shit man

Watch Ex Machina. It exposes everything I just said, all with the visuals
Most people watch that movie thinking it's just a robot flick but it actually exposes Judaism for being "God-playing" Satanism

I can't quite say what it is man, but this isn't it. You're thinking too hard, when you should be releasing.

>I'm going to keep filling up my head with semitic mythology and symbolism which is unironically making me translate my present world through a purely kiked metaphysical context.
Yeah NIGGER, keep psyop'ing yourself with useless shit not even the fucking jews know nor remember, fucking unbelievable how burgers get to be more semitic than the semites.

> What a coincidink! The first humans believed they were made by reptilian aliens?
>what is animism
literally kys yourself you fucking pleb.

Jesus man, why are we back to here again

I see it again boys.
Yet the day goes on. Back to it. Like nothing happened.i hear the traffic outside and it's "normal" again.

The fuck does animism have to do with anything I said?
And what exactly do you mean by kiked metaphysical context? You mean it was started by kikes?
You say they don't remember, but who exactly are you talking about? The majority of them or the elites?
Also I find it ironic as fuck that you're posting from Peru

Attached: 03 - No nothin.png (1024x1024, 3.02M)

OP, you're gonna be fine. The world isn't that bad, but it is our duty to stomp out injustice. The truth is, there are still small wonders out there. There are plants, and animals, and beaches, and happy children. Fireworks. Celebrations. None of this is out of reach, and you can do anything and live any life, especially in America.

Drugs are weird. Life is weird. The world is cruel, not because it's so ugly but because its beauty is cheapened by its ugliness. Go for a walk tomorrow, take in the air, remember that you won the cosmic lottery and that you get to see an amazing time in history.

You're not weak. You're strong. You are part of a great endless continuum of men who want to see a better world.

Attached: 1548925570314.png (94x89, 2K)

Read the Tao

with.org/tao_te_ching_en.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=i4MXPIpj5sA

If you're up for it, you might like this film. No story, no characters, just pure audiovisual information. Watching this while tripping changed my life.

Because it’s not politics, and their mods aren’t AS comped as the ones on here.

Yeah well i'm with that. Hell i sure wouldnt want to hear the ramblings of a tripping fella either.

I hear the birds chirping now. Isnt that wonderful?

Embrace the struggle that is coming. Really think about what we will have to do in order to save our race

Pretty cringe dude

Its a new days boy

Yup, that was weird

Is this what it's like to break your programming?

MIGA!!!

Attached: mel&vince.jpg (472x441, 127K)

Cringe and bluepilled.
Say hi to your webcam for me mate.

You bought me here man

I'm feeling a bit better now