There is literally nothing wrong with killing babies. Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't

There is literally nothing wrong with killing babies. Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't
>inb4 muh god

Attached: FB_IMG_1556803203814.jpg (750x928, 50K)

Objectively true, if a baby dies it means their parents are undesirables and therefore the baby deserved it. A strong race isn't built on the back if crackheads and niggers.

Attached: 1556236149089.jpg (500x701, 124K)

Truth. It's ok to murder Jewish children.

i don't want to pay for it

Attached: Enjoy+getting+in+the+ass+by+valve+they+get+_2ad49e80aaf217c71b1db81913c5acad.jpg (300x180, 7K)

Yes there is you are terminating someone's life without their approval all on the basis of muh her body...
You reject responsibility and thus you reject a strong society

>A strong race isn't built on the back if crackheads and niggers.
Neither is it built on extortion by women with threats of illegal abortions if they are not provided legally

>There is literally nothing wrong with killing
No shit, we're dealing with people who want to die and openly worship a death cult.

Your pic already proves the point
Projection
>I hate myself/my life
>wish I was dead/kms
>therefore all life is as meaningless as mine
>therefore it's okay to kill babies because they would hate life anyway

>FB_IMG_1556803203814.jpg
>FB_IMG

based
fuck morals

Attached: 395-351.png (1333x1113, 200K)

i have to say this to you kikes all the time. Ill make it short and in a green text.
>fetal cells go in vaccines
>fetal cells go in food products
>fetal cells go in skin creams
and many fucking more.

>terminating life without their approval

Yea, you mean regular every day shit?

>reject responsibility

I would see it more responsible to realise that you cant afford to raise another human and lack resources

>reject a strong a society

Yea cause having a whole bunch of crack addicted rape babies & foster kids who will grow up to be criminals contribute to a strong society

Ok and?

there's nothing wrong with killing weak babies, like the spartans we should expose the imperfect to the elements

>eating babies and drinking babies is not wrong at all

Not an argument

Abortions should be coupled with sterilisation

cells aren't babies

Lol you won't be saying that in front of thy Lord

I guess its weird. But if there's no negative effects then who gives a fuck

Fuck ur right. Brb gotta repent

that is the gayest fucking picture I've ever seen op you fucking faggot

You're literally eating fucking people, you dont find that wrong at all. If i served you a womans breast or leg from a man would you eat it? Listen too yourself. Big corporations literally kill the fetus and dump it into your shit and medical research such as vaccines. You dont find that wrong at all, a human being being used by rich cats to gain more money?

Wut?

Not an argument

I dont see the problem here. Maybe i just value science & the longevity of humanity more than individuals

Your nation already struggles with low birth rates, Ivan. Putin's paying your roasts straight-up cash to have kids and you're still barely at replacement level.

OP I think if you're going to make a bold claim like that you're going to have to actually make a point on it.
Like, I dunno, maybe tell us why you think there's nothing wrong with it?

If you don't present an actual argument then you're just a baitposter looking to piss off Christcucks

>fetus with no conscious is the same as eating a fucking leg
Stupid kike morals hold society back