Pretty sure my coworker is going to be a mass shooter

Pretty sure my coworker is going to be a mass shooter.

I work for a signage company. The dude is a welder. Hes a giant crybaby douche who wants to argue politics every day, or just correct everyone. Hes annoyingly conservative, not like the rest of my co workers who are conservative but not giant fags. His teeth are rotten. He was an alchoholic at one point. Oh, he only got his job because of his dad. The HR manager even said this to his face. OH, and hes also gay which throws a whole new level of conflicted in the mix.

This guy wants to die, obviously. His conservative views are a smokescreen to a man who is in pain and wants to end his own life. He was more than likley molested, mabye a stretch but the signs point to some kinda deep trauma.

None of the boomers at my job see the train coming, old people suck at being proactive. It may not happen this year but it's coming. It's 100% when not if. Im looking for another job, and when I find one and everyone knows my two weeks is comimg I feel like that would set him off. Who knows, the kid has some kinda thing for me. Idk, I hope he's more stable then I let on. How the fuck do I deal with this shit, im actually scared of this faggot. He's got an apartment full of guns and a flak jacket.

Attached: mass-shooters3.jpg (846x571, 107K)

try befriending him

Attached: uxwm5jb5izyy.jpg (480x640, 29K)

That shit does not work holy shit.

Who the fuck knows what goes on in his mind.
"this guy is depressed and conservative. He will kill us all".
In case you're right I hope he fucking gets his job done.

You didn't read the post you moron.

Is he jewish, if not you're probably safe? Most of the shooters are jewish mutts

>His teeth are rotten.
Meth

>all those assumption based on nothing but politics and rotten teeth
To me it sounds like you're the faggot here. I'm glad I don't have to associate with zoomer retards like you irl that project retarded shit on me based on literally nothing. Your shits all retarded

Attached: 1558319437155.jpg (640x640, 53K)

>This guy wants to die, obviously. His conservative views are a smokescreen to a man who is in pain and wants to end his own life. He was more than likley molested, mabye a stretch but the signs point to some kinda deep trauma.
I'm pretty sure this part is triggering people lol

I'd shoot you if I were him
just get a different job if you're really that scared, and if being pleasant to him is really that impossible for you.

You’re describing a large group of people who is similar to this dude. Most don’t go on a rampage. But you know.... US have terrible crime stats so getting the fuck out is a good decision.

>How the fuck do I deal with this shit, im actually scared of this faggot.
The weak fear the strong.
Hopefully he doesn't miss you!
In all seriousness though, my younger brother is a welder too and he tells me his job kind of sucks, always goes around fucking with his coworkers too. Maybe it's just a welder thing to scare their pussy coworkers.

Odds are very low this will actually happen.
The murder rate in the us is 5 in 100,000.(that's an average. Much lower if you don't live in gang territory) There are millions of gun nuts with extremely faggot right wing views who are probably shit on by everyone. The massive massive majority do not go on shooting sprees.
Don't let the news scare you. They run these stories so your fear makes you vote. But you'd win the lottery before you're caught in a shooting.

Kek

I'm still not seeing any signs that he's going to shoot up the place. More likely a suicide in the near future.

Bad advice considering Elliot Roger just straight up killed the few people that were willing to hang out with him

If you feel he's gonna shoot up a place,just anonymously report him to the authorities and they'll handle it

According to the information you provided he does not fit the profile of a mass murderer according to the Secret services and FBI's profile

He house arrested his roomies.
I don't think they were the chillest to that boy

One of them, for stealing his candles as a revenge for him hiding his roommates rice bowls. And they never wanted to hang out with him. Elliot did not like the noise they made, and when he noted them about it, the other of them confronted him. They did not fit together at all.

Quite unbelievable. He is GAY, yet he is conservative and has loads of guns. You're sure this is not a bait?

Tw
I have this intrusive thought where I’m slamming my head against concrete and it fucking begins breaking open and i feel relief from the pressure in my mind
I guess that’s why people liked trepanning

Fuck wrong thread