Quick GOT Political Analysis

This show is a perfect overview of the political spectrum in society today.

Jon Snow (Aegon Targaryen):
He represents the white man from leader ruler and conqueror. After allowing a Woman to get her way he is faced with a feminist backlash as well as hordes of immigrants in his country and he becomes powerless. In the end he is sent to live in exile. Never to have a woman. Basically an Incel.

Daenerys:
White woman who got power. Brings in hordes of immigrants into the west. They destroy an entire city of white people. This is a metaphor for the fall of the west happening in Europe now.

Sansa:
Last decency that woman have left in a degenerate world.

In the end weak men pseudo intellectuals and fools rule the council.

But the last beacon of whiteness retreats to the North beyond the wall perhaps to start again and come back to take everything back

Attached: images.jpg (620x348, 35K)

Poignant as FUCK!

I couldn’t help but see this too

if i retreated any further north i would become a blasted canadian
theres nothing up here for us, senpai
just take the blackpill and let it go

No, they broke the wheel of hereditary monarchy, but did not accept Communist rule of dragon lady. That's the more important part.

That was so based when they laughed at the idea of democracy, our leaders could learn from that.

Also why does every movie/tv show made by Jews turn into a shitty Nazi allegory? It's always the shitty sensationalist version of Germany too

Attached: 1558320974553.jpg (1137x1158, 438K)

you miss jon abandoning that to head north. hes gonna know nothing again real soon if ya catch my drift

broke the wheel of hereditary monarchy with an immortal.

Canadian NatSoc future ethnostate confirmed?

>why does every movie/tv show made by Jews turn into a shitty Nazi allegory
Because the world's view of Nazi Germany is another one of their fictions.

Do you think the white man will rise again?

Attached: 1558034584641m.jpg (1024x767, 153K)

This.

>muh freedom
>muh democracy
>muh free trade
>muh free markets

Seems like they'd get tired of their pseudo-religion by now but apparently not

Twitter retards are SEETHING about their yasss queen getting killed and a cis white male taking the throne

Because its actually retarded. Everyone ignores what the cersei did to the faith militant and nobility in st. basilika. Its fucking retarded that all her retainers turned on her for attacking enemy city that refused to surrender unconditionally post-ultimatum.

They aren't seething because of plot though

A pair of Jews wrote the show

Yeah they are. Its fucking idiotic plotpoint attempting to put modern morality into medieval fucking warfare. So what if few innocents had died? Dany liberated slaves, ended the rule of high nobility and brought councils of freemen to power in Meereen. She was a liberator and on the VIRTUOUS side of the moral argument.

Attached: Liberator.png (853x480, 369K)

How else would you have portrayed the power of an evil leader than have them stand on a high ground in front of loyal troops? I'm pretty sure Hitler wasn't the only one who did that. Also he's a perfect allegory because he wanted to destroy the world of white people.

>Yeah they are
They really aren't. They don't give a fuck about the plot. They just wanted to see yass queen BTFO the "cis white male scum" regardless of plot relevancy. Now that she is dead and a white guy got the throne, they're in melt down.

But the city surrendered though, she murdered everyone after

Well they do have a point since in the show female rules have been far more competent than their male counterparts.

If she was competent then she wouldn't be dead

It was given an opportunity to surrender BEFORE the siege, they refused to do so. Why would you expect afterwards that your surrender could be accepted?

But all women on the show have been fuckups?

She was but unfortunately like with most actually competent women in leadership she was consistently back-stabbed by her family,retainers and old powers to be.

>a few innocents
A million white people
>liberated slaves
No she didn't. Unsullied were her slaves all along, only she duped them into thinking otherwise
>ended the rule of high nobility
To start her own

Ultimately she wanted to use niggers and muslims to liberate all white people from living. The fact that you try to paint it as virtue tells me that you are a kike shill

John snow russia. Norherners
Danny china. Dragon/foriegners.
Cerci is usa. Corrupt govt

By the virtue of not seeing the back-stabbing coming or foreseeing consequence for acting like a retard and burning the whole city after surrender, she isn't competent.

>niggers and muslims demand that white people surrender to them
>refusal is bad
Fuck off kike

>Sansa gets independent kingdom to run
>Cercei ends up winning the war for the iron throne before Dany shows up
>Dany is just about to start unification of humanity underneath her banner before shes backstabbed by the reactionary traitors

Also promotes everyone following russia gets rewarded with title in the end.

The city never legally speaking surrendered within the time limit of the ultimatum. Therefor they never surrendered officially

She was their legitimate ruler, unlike the contenders like Cersei who had no direct claim to the throne.

Nice to know we have an expert of diplomatic intricacies of a fantasy universe ITT to defend the actions of someone who fucked up, and ultimately all the seething twitter maniacs.

And yet all 3 were incompetent fuckups. You're not making a strong case of female competence if thats all you have.

Bran has thought crime capabilities

Show was gay as fuck, little finger should have had a kill switch.

>sansa
Not shown how will she rule, but decision overall
>cersei
Small victory in a larger war, and it is not even hers because tywin did all the winning. Ultimately she is too stupid to save her people and herself, a million white people gets wiped out
>daenerys
>unification
She wanted to kill all white people

All legitimate male contenders had died by that point, it only shows the typical failure of hypermasculine society to begin with

Bran is the NSA

She wasn't, Jon was. Also legitimacy of your claim to the throne is irrelevant if you bring niggers and muslims to fuck your people up

Deanerys wanted to retake her rightful throne. She did not murder white people, but saved them literally from the white walkers.

>but decision
Bad decision*

Is Dany /ourgirl/?

Attached: 1558032415561.jpg (377x174, 6K)

But those blacks like typically in our history saved the whites by dying for them at the winterfell. Blood of non-whites willingly given to protect the whites.

>JUST LIKE IN REAL LIFE
So who are the Russians in GoT?

Attached: deeppowerful.png (573x89, 11K)

She was a cunt

all you faggots using GoT as a political analysis... please kill yourselves.
sage.

Even if she didn't get killed for murdering all of those people (funny timing) she should have been killed for her idiotic unite all humanity idea. She was a worthless nigger loving foreigner who had no business in Westeros to begin with. She wasn't even the heir. lmao.

I know what you did to the blacksmiths daughter

She burned a million of white people and ordered niggers to execute the rest, she told Jon she will do that to all cities.

I don't even understand why you try to argue otherwise. I mean, I know you are a kike shill, so I know your reasons, but you've chosen such an unsuitable medium for your psyop that I can't even fathom how could you have thought you could ever succeed. We're talking one of the mpst popular, if not THE most popular show on HBO right now. Everyone can, and probably has seen the episode and can tell what's what. What makes you think that you can convince anyobe that what they've seen, which is white genocide, is somehow beneficial to white people?

>trust me goy, getting killed is good for you
>let niggers and muslims in goy

You're the most incompetent shill I have ever seen on Jow Forums

This is the GoT political spectrum

>If Jon Snow is your favourite character
Then you are a moderate conservative who seeks to protect how things already are.

>If Tyrion Lannister is your favourite character
Then you are a centrist who believes that everybody should be given a voice.

>If Dany Targaryan is your favourite character
Then you are a brain-dead liberal who supports open border and countless brown people taking over white people territory.

>If Cersei is your favourite character
Then you are a true Jow Forumslack who stood by the white Queen as she fought against brown foreign hordes and their foreign queen.

Who are you?

Only to murder all of the whites they initially were used to protect

I think you're talking to that Finngolian who always defends Lauren Southern. Ignore the kike shill, he's got an obsession with white women who love brown people.

Fuck off, I just love brown women.
They were her subjects. If the crown demands it they will sacrifice themselves.

>no Stannis
Fuck off leaf

>Invading foreign territory with brown hordes under the lie of "liberating" them

Sounds awfully American to me.

Tyrion and Cersei were the only redeeming characters in the series. Not perfect, but at least interesting to follow. So I guess i'm a "centrist" that thinks all WHITE people should be given a vote, because everyone who isn't white aren't people anyways.

Stannis the Mannis is a god and had already ascended a long time ago in the show. He was great but sadly he let himself be duped by a foreign witch and killed his daughter over it.

You're correct. I love how Cersei went full Jow Forumslack when she said that Westeros won't be ruled by a foreign whore. Pretty sure nigger-lovers went apeshit at the sight of that. Sadly the Lannister's all-white army got defeated by a bunch of castrated negroids. It's good to be a centrist though, because as king of the seven kingdom you will have to rule over brown people.

Tywin made the most sense

Daenerys was literally her brother but with tits. Her arc could have ended as soon as her brother got killed by the nigger chieftain he sold her to, but once she became the leader of the shitskins and got the 3 dragons, her story became all about validating her own worth and ideals because "muh strong independent woman who needs no man", by all means necessary. She never gave a shit about the people of Westeros, so she had no issues invading their lands with her army of shitskins and killing them all. The "Targaryen madness" from inbreeding just enhanced her destructive tendencies.

Bren is Welsh for Raven, the story is literally placing the immortal Odin as the eternal king of the realm.

Yup Cersei got her intelligence from Tywin. She was the son Tywin always wanted but never had. Still though, I'm grateful for the GoT ending. For a moment there, I thought that the D&D brothers were gonna go full libtard and have Dany's unwashed brown hordes start raping all the while people of King's Landing. Good thing we didn't see that.

>They were her subjects. If the crown demands it they will sacrifice themselves.
Sounds jewish as all fuck. Some random bitch who thinks she's a descendant of the chosen people demands from the white race to obey her unconditionally and let themselves get enriched

>This show is a perfect overview of the political spectrum in society today.
Nope, but it's fun to watch all the feminist salt that the series has mined.

Attached: 5cdada.jpg (750x563, 84K)

Got some screens?

nice try Jon Dayne

>political spectrum in society today.
today?
Lol nigga it basically represents the end of monarchy

>Deanerys wanted to retake her rightful throne
Jon was higher up the succession chain than Daenerys was.