What do women talk about when men aren’t around?

When they’re around their girlfriends. What do they talk about?

Attached: 5C6D110D-6185-4B84-807B-906DEEBA8F7A.jpg (1000x1000, 135K)

who gives a fuck

More or less the same as men, but more about feelings, gossip and activities the do.

Mostly how much they hate the girl currently not there at the moment.

fippity bippity

Fpbp

They just kind of sit in a room and surf instagram. Occasionally someone has something of note on their screen and they ask if anyone else has seen it.

fpbp
There's a reason why during parties all the men move to another room to talk. No one wants to hear about some dumb drunk cunt crying about her relationship problems and how He DoEsNt UnDeRsTaNd Me, or how whatever the fuck they sperg about
women are literally autists that get a pass because we're biologically attracted to them

Not just girls. Anyone, really.

The men they want to fuck that aren't their boyfriend/husband.

They just bitch about literally fucking everything and gossip about everyone, even best friends

sauce: I'm a tranny and I hang around a bunch of non-tranny bitches

They talk about men.

It's embarrassing and blackpilling, they're basically just non-sentient animals. Their one trick minds only revolve around men men men, dick dick dick, and showoff social status in regards to men and dick.

I used to be relly intimate of a group of thots back at the School time so i heres what i know, TALK SHIT OF OTHER PEOPLE, of other girls and Mens they dont like or simple for the sake of It, but its not absolute since they go and Kiss the guys they talk shit 3 days later, also that they are horny and how they want chads cock not litelary but u get It besides that just other bullshits like hair or makeup and party NEVER politics NEVER a serius Topic os almost like they live in a diferent world

Attached: 1556789372126.jpg (160x144, 8K)

Do wahman really bitch about white men (as a group) irl as much as they do on Twitter or do normie girls not give a shit about that stuff? This place has given me a screwed view of the world

>white men
Not where I am. The only people who do this are 30 year old liberal roasties or colored women. I would say it barely happens at parties.

They discuss the top 20% of men while disregarding the bottom 80%

Have you seen two chatbots talking with each other ? Something like that.

wasnt expecting this.

definitely fpbp

Attached: dendi.jpg (390x386, 41K)

My wife and I talked about this only a day or two ago.
Women talk about status: their sex lives, the goods and bads of their men, finacials, etc.
My wife was baffled that men don't talk about stuff like that when they're not around.

Women of color (colored women) typically shit on white people as a part of a punchline and casually toss around white stereotypes that would've been viewed as racist if a white person told them about non-white people even twenty years ago.

I try to avoid those types, though.

they talk about chad

No, they do talk about them. Mainly just really denigrating and mean-spirited things, though.

Clothes, instagram photos, who got how much likes on insta and fb, that one girl who is such a slut, the guy that broke up with his gf and is free now, omg i love eating food and get fat, but most guys eat as much as they want and dont get fat, and stuff like that.

They only ever talk politics if it's something that affects them directly. They are absolutely terrible at seeing the big picture. Everything is about them, and other individuals they have personal emotional connections with. One of the few times this is of any real benefit, is when they have kids in school, and are on that school's board. But this can go sideways too and fuck things up for others. But an average woman, with normal kids, in a healthy community, is great to have on a school board.

>When they’re around their girlfriends
I've heard them. I've been around them when they do this because if there's just one guy around minding his own business they'll do it anyways and pay no attention to the one guy.
They're DOGS. Worse than drunk guys at a bar. They go into full detail describing everything about their sexual encounters, and leave absolutely no privacy to their men. They'll describe his dick, what he does in bed, what his body looks like, all of it. So as a man if you're with a woman you get no privacy. You're nude to the world.
And they talk about this shit 90% of the time. If it's not that, they're gossiping about one another in the most hateful way possible.
And that concludes all of it. That's what they talk about.
And as I said, they'll talk about all this shit in front of a single guy or two. They don't really care if they make men around them highly uncomfortable.

Attached: 1558103694289.jpg (250x235, 10K)

What about young white women though?

the most superficial things you can imagine. makeup, their hair, car, nails, gossip etc.. it's sickening really

about your insecure ass.

I'm in the median part of the country, so not really.

this

the jews approve

Attached: check the shekels.jpg (250x207, 10K)

How small your penis is and what a terrible lay you are, but you've got something she wants, so she'll stick around while cucking you with Chad. They all laugh about it.

Also try a fun experiment sometime. Ask a woman with kids how her kids are doing. More than literally half the time she will groan and make some kind of joking negative remark.
Ask a man how his kids are doing. 90% of the time or more he will smile and make a light positive remark. Try it.

My girlfriends says in her uni classes all the other girls talk about is forgetting their birth control, if they'd get abortions, which hairstyles are best etc

D & A ..Thats all thats ever on their minds.
Dick and Attention..and hows the best way to get D & A. Even Lesbians deep down want D & A , they just strive for the negative aspects of D&A , by the constant externalizing of man hate/women love.

Shopping and penis size.

They talk about the size and shape of the current dick they are sucking

They talk about how they feel

periods

depends my female drug friends talk about more objective things like pizzagate and stuff when they be snorting but my regular trad gf just complains to her friends about how cosmetic products dont straighten her hair anymore

The women who are positive are gonna religious .

**Gonna be

you should always ask yourself 'am I talking to a kike right now? 'or a bot made by a kike?'
don't come to kike-topia to ask for advice on any subject at all
do not consider anything a kike says, for any length of time, they are perpetual liars like their father Satan

my girlfriend and I are complete outcasts of society and stick together, trusting no one really, besides my (our parents).

you should kys

>My (our parents)
Your girlfriend is your sister? Figures

some day, a brit or leaf will say something witty or useful. ......some day.

>besides my (our parents)
lol

fpbp

Attached: 1554390309009.jpg (332x298, 21K)

They... example

>I was out with Claire
>you remember Claire from Dennys, right? Red highlights
>well, i said to her “i hope this show starts soon”
>Claire just gave me this look.. like Kim Catral from the Lost Boys film
>Really?! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
>Yeah really HAHAHAHAHHAHAH!
>is she still going yoga?
>oh yeah with Sandra
>oh Sandra!! Last time Sandra was talking avout Mark and i was try to steer us towards Mels’ new jewellery but she had Mark on the brain so i said “X

It goes on like this for hours without a single fact exchanged.
>

Attached: 7465BE1B-10AC-4507-9A59-93FCD51B26D9.png (941x887, 199K)

This is why you should never tell your income to your wife or gf. When they hear another man makes more than you she will instantly suck his dick if given the opportunity.

this is true although they are also brainwashed by the media. They try to fit in with sluts but they can't. Which is a good thing. But too much freedom and media brainwashing will make them sluts sooner or later.

We don't actually talk about men all that often over the age of 18. Me and my friends are all in relationships though.

this

Your wife is just a skank with whore friends. She has 100% fucked someone else.

no we don't user. The internet is just an echo chamber. The extreme feminists are like that in real life but all the bubblegum feminists are just doing it for internet points.

men/sex lives/bemoaning dating, people in their social circles, psychology, celeb gossip. like 95% talking about other people, 5% hobbies or interests, if they even have any.

t. woman