White Male Latina Female, how common is this type of relationship in the US? I think latinas are really cute...

White Male Latina Female, how common is this type of relationship in the US? I think latinas are really cute. What’re they like?

Attached: 62931D84-62B4-4B32-BDF6-5B7032B20EC4.jpg (1024x749, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ffv9TiEMxs
youtube.com/watch?v=3L8OZIMDEcc
discordapp.com/invite\zSyp9sX
youtube.com/watch?v=wdcrFVXhLdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>literally le 56%
Although superficially they may look passable;
they are still a heavy genetic downgrade to any true white.
You must remain true to the long-term goal of our preservation and not sacrifice your genetic legacy on hedonistic pleasure.

My gf is latina, but latina is not a race and my gf doesnt look like that.

>cute
first check her mother and her family

this is what you will get with aging

Very common.
On average probably more loving and loyal than white women.
Also this. White power 14/88 gas the kikes goblinas ins Gas.

Fpbp. Even if your kid looks white, he'll still be brown where it counts. Namely, his gray matter

You could do the same with eastern europeans desu

>more loyal and loving than a white woman
>14/88 brother!
The fuck out of here with your double speak you godamn jew

>White Male Latina Female
Aka, Low IQ Offspring.

yep

It's true though. Although white women produce superior sons so they're worth fighting for.

you can just tell by looking at her face she want to destroy that poor lads life 4 months and theyre finished i guarantee it

>this goofy looking motherfucker got a date
wew

Depends on where they came from. You can find some Spanish conservative cuties that are white, also Cubans can be pretty based but most of the time they are goblins.

Definitely more common in the west. But Ill tell you what, the latinas love them some white meat. Mostly because they know whites are much more likely to make good money and are definitely citizens.
My cousin dated this mexican girl for a long time. She thought she was born in America. There was some weird thing about how either she was using her grandmothers social security or her grandmother was using hers, all without her knowing. Anyway she almost got deported.
As with any singing siren, there are bound to be rocks.

Latinas loves burrito and elotes, how can asian woman even compete?

youtube.com/watch?v=8ffv9TiEMxs

Attached: 1513355073_190790_1513355857_noticia_normal[1].jpg (980x767, 61K)

Salma is Lebanese and Penelope is s Gypsy from Spain. Here is a true Latina.

Attached: 0276B199-F41E-4255-B3A9-1B544FD65AA1.jpg (1800x2699, 621K)

I'd suck white cock.

But you’re Male

The admixture is disgusting.

From the admixture you were born, mutt.

>mutt
Meh, you would be surprised how little most white families mixed in the US over the generations, so calling me a mutt is at best a bad guess; also, the US is not my country of origin.
If anything, you are less white than I am.

Latinas are very similar to English thots. In their teens and very early 20s they look amazing, then at 23 they hit the wall hard. They don't have that in-between stage other women have from like 25-35 where they can still look good if they keep in shape and take care of themselves. They just get fat and gross

very common because white women have purposely made themselves as unavailable as possible. they are huge whores who never get off the cock carousel, you'll only find white roasties in bars fucking every guy in there but never settling down

Ok mutt

Why is this thread here? I guess the jannies are too busy eating their hotpockets to do their fucking job

Pretty much every girl hits the wall in her mid 20's, this phenomenon isn't exclusive to white or hispanic girls.

Race relations are politics. This isn't Facebook or Reddit.

very common. essentially the eternal mutt has been totally broken, and while they still feel more comfortable around their own, they see no warning signs in interracial relationships. unless it's with a black women, since most whites find the ooga repulsive.

asians are an exception.
at 30 they still look 20

Weeaboos need to kill themselves

The isn't true, you spend to much time on the internet

Everyone here needs to learn some quick history.

Latin America, just like the USA, was full of unevolved backwards savages before it was conquered by rich, powerful, intelligent, attractive, and successful Europeans.

Therefore you can find Latin Americans who are primarily European (mostly Spanish and Portuguese) descent, or you can find mutts, or you can find native trash. Same in the USA: You can find Europeans, mutts, or Native American trash who sit around on nature preserves drinking all day.

Because Latin America did not have the same political evolution that USA did (the invention of democracy, elimination of slavery, etc) it operates on a much older caste system with a nobility class and a peasant class. The nobility class are descendants of the lords and governors who were sent over from Europe to rule over the savages.

tl;dr: If they own more than 20 acres of land in Latin America, they're probably the most red-pilled, ethnocentric, and European people you'll meet.

fpbp

Attached: C5XN1raUoAAkK26.jpg (550x611, 76K)

I’m trying to talk to this girl. Wish me luck bros. Also r8

Attached: 99763A80-E6F0-4185-8883-607635120EB3.jpg (750x906, 228K)

my mum looks like the russian politician you fags call mummy, dont see anything in your post besides nonwhite cope

Short hair is so fucking cute. Wish more girls wore their hair like that. Having said that, latina girls are notoriously crazy

She looks like a 7 thats actually fun to hang out with, good luck user.

Then why is all of latin america a turd world mexican shithole senpai?

>Latina

That's a Latin speaking woman of the Roman empire. Hispanic refers to Spaniards. That's a Mestizo. A mixed race rapebaby degenerate from the former Spanish colonies. Very uncommon where I live. Mestizos usually marry/breed each other exclusively. I've never seen a relationship like this IRL.

Firstly those digits need to be acknowledged. "Latinas"(only thing Latin about them is they speak one of its child languages) have phenotypes in an incredibly broad spectrum. Everything south of Texas is some India 2.0 concoction. Caste systems do have some merit.

Nobody cares how educated you think you are

Faggot

My cousin just married a latina. My wife is berber. My other cousin literally has a black QVEEN. Don’t worry i still pretend to be a 1488er on the chins.

And my rich uncle was just entrapped by a korean who tricked him into getting her pregnant. Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=3L8OZIMDEcc

Just imagine what he did to her later that night.

Attached: 1558264610629.jpg (604x1024, 133K)

I guess you like the Indian health.

Attached: snappidy.jpg (550x396, 46K)

>latinas + nords = central European offspring
I'd definitely wife a qt latina gf

Attached: 1433160813355.gif (111x150, 21K)

Your flag changes every time you post this thread
Fuck off already shill

>White women are crazy and useless
>Hispanic women are crazy and useful
Desu theres something sexy AF about a Chica who will cut someone for giving me a side glance...downside is they might cut you THINKING you gave them a side glance. Some things to consider, anons

The earth is FLAT
The earth is FLAT
The earth is FLAT
Join the server because the server is pilot of SHIT
Why the FUCK you not there yet , why you did'n'?!'t joined this server yet?
Flat earth server for flat earthers(me u and US), You can even bring on your Jenni pet...
Copy this link to your browser...Literally EZ PIZII, EZ...NO-RULES, no wild-yannies only pet-yannies
GO GO GO
ADCOMPAIN_ID: notf0ptk6
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
STOP READ YOU SILLY JEWSTEIN
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER
Shitpost with us and share your flat earth believe's with us

Attached: 800x650.png (800x650, 32K)

It's not. That's a misconception formed on the basis of illegal immigration. The people who have no regard for international law, don't respect their own nation, feel entitled to the benefits of other nations, and raise piss-poor children in the ghetto -- those aren't even the peasants of Latin America, they're the criminals.

In the USA 90% of your interactions with Latin Americas are interactions with illegal immigrants or their descendants. If you actually go to these countries you'll find that they aren't nearly as bad as the people they send over. Because no one is "sending" illegal immigrants. They come uninvited.

You forgot to turn on your meme flag, JIDF

Why not arab+Nord? It's the same thing. Why don't you get yourself a Syrian refugee QT? With all the recent happenings there is no better time than now.

Attached: Muslimchronicle43news.jpg (590x350, 78K)

No woman will ever love you, autistic browncel.

true saw a real qt today while waiting for the train to go by, a real sweetie in a hijab. small and petite

too bad i'm an autist

Have latina gf, love her so much. Her head is so splendid

Imagine her without makeup. She wouldn't even look half as beautiful. Really, just try it.

you are indeed autistic

B T F O

I'm not from the US but since we've a lot of "Latinas" I can tell you that if she is mixed (even if she's somehow passable) the risk of mutt is still there. Pic Bertin Osborne with his Venezuelan qt and their mutts.

Attached: foto-principal.jpg (600x412, 304K)

>how common is this type of relationship
About as common as this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=wdcrFVXhLdU

No better time than now bro! Get one while the getting is good. Castiza hijabi whores are the best ever!

Attached: 2019_3$largeimg24_Sunday_2019_Kangana-Ranaut.jpg (458x631, 25K)

It's common in the western and southwestern states where whites and latinos live among each other.

This guy gets it.

Attached: Ánimas (2018).png (2048x1364, 2.35M)

There are almost no female refugges.

Chili beans don't age well. She'll be wrinkled as a raisin by 30.

I have a latina gf

They are more conservative than British thots. They actually want to start a family

she's cute and looks nice user

Dumb fuck. You just don't know where to look.

Attached: - Statistics - Germany - Asylum Information Database - asylumineuropeorg.png (758x435, 37K)

She cute OP

You post this shit every fucking day, fuck off cunt!

Lol

not in the US, but my future wife is half latino. works fine.

this, fucking hell. Hates muslims and niggers who can´t act civilized.