Startup releases amazingly realistic computer generated voice

fakejoerogan.com/

How many do you get right?

Apparently, very soon these computer programs will only need a few seconds of speech sample to copy your voice. Think Terminator style shit. Nigerian scammers will call your gf and ask her on a date at a dangerous location.

Attached: 9DEB9D64-7617-4F16-9A5D-1245F520C29E.jpg (1536x1536, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fakejoerogan.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can literally tell the fakes from the real due to how the ai speaks without emotion. got all of them correct

Imagine what kind of farce elections will become when you can fake convincing clips of your opponent doing and saying just about anything. If you think we live in the clown world now, you are completely unprepared for what's to come.

Is it open source, nogs won't be paying thousand of dollars for some proprietary license.

We 24 season 1 nao

I only got two wrong.

This. Listen for pitch changes and cadence breaks.

This is what the deep state faggots think will be their cover for wrongdoing.

It's very easy unless you're braindead user

it.. has... hesitations... between some words... that... give... it away

I got them all right, I listened to them all first then chose which I thought were fake
the fake ones are garbly

rogaine may as well be a robot with how formulaic he is

Attached: 1554385067503.jpg (207x173, 13K)

post the screenshot, I really doubt it

Attached: Image 2019-05-20 at 8.20.34 AM.png (1303x852, 875K)

What a waste to use it on Rogan. Imagine how funny the ensuing meltdown would have been if they had done it with Alex Jones.

Attached: B60E9FDB-8153-4613-A07B-02956B908599.jpg (543x550, 24K)

Yeah I know. Fake videos have almost the same quality already. It is interesting how absolutely nobody has an idea how to prevent this technology to disrupt the world of politics in the future. Everybody, even the really smart folks, have no idea what to do against it. Especially when you can't differentiate between fake and true sources at all. Funny times ahead guys!

Attached: 1554062880171.gif (500x357, 358K)

Same.

It's bound to end in some form of absolute dictatorship. Democracy at this level of technological trickery becomes unfeasible.

Faux Rogan.

The AI fake sounds similar but is obviously fake. The inflections are terrible.

Maybe. The question then would be, is this a good or bad thing?

>fakejoerogan.com/
The AI joe rogan has some distortion in its voice to mask the flaws and the real joe rogan has added distortion.
Its very easy to hear the difference but they handicap you.

Well we could always do what we did in the past. Trusted witnesses will be relied upon. So no new technology is required to counter the deep fakes.

Got 3 wrong. Very impressive.
The world is going to be nuts when everyone can just be emulated

This is a limited hangout

Exactly. There have been good kings and bad kings. I'm afraid no system can be set up in a way that would guarantee the benevolency of each new dictatorial generation.

100% correct. However, It's really good, and I doubt I would hane noticed had I not been listening for it.

you can tell which are fake
fake ones are audibly shaky, like they've been distorted by laggy VOIP

Attached: jr.png (1635x959, 664K)

Not a single clip talked about gorillas or DMT clearly they're all fakes.

But that's unfortunately not how humans work. Humans prefer visuals. People prefer believing one video than 100 witnesses. Did you ever ask yourself why newspapers print pictures?

Deepfakes + This shit has probably already been used to push agendas.

Attached: 1500734883459.jpg (1048x1600, 359K)

What's the point? Pretty useless famalan

Attached: 0dfe4891.png (1300x850, 301K)

We already have systems for dealing with this exact thing. Its not gonna change anything.

We will just get some funny videos.

Well its easy if they hand design each clip. It would be harder to create a program that could do it on its own.

Do you guys really think this startup is just far ahead of the intelligence community? Lol. CIA has had this shit for decades. We live in MGS2 world. None of what you see and hear in media is real.

>is it open source
>startup
>pr payments flying for puff pieces
what do you think

I got one wrong only because I thought "there's no way they'd make the first three all fakes" but you're right, the fake ones have no inflection pounts at all.

this. given the things they’re willing to announce to the press, what they have in secret is the real reason no country wants to take on the US. it’s not nukes, it’s way worse than nukes.

You obviously have never see the cancer that are whatsapp audio chains.

If someone did one of these in our favorite dictator's voice telling people to go out on the streets and attack college commies with machetes, people would do it.

The deep state can a manufacture a tape of Trump saying "if I don't win 2020 every nigger will hang" and release it right before election day.

6 from 8 and I don't listen to Rogan at all.
It's okay, not great.

And the award for most vigilant member of the thread goes to you. Your absolutely right, people can edit pizza videos

I got one wrong. If you're not paying attention this can trick you but its pretty easy if you're listening to the cues and breaths between words.

>an AI that can make fake audio clips is totally useless
kys

But will more people vote for him if he says that?
Thinking.gif

But has A I tried dmt

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-08-05-16-56.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

Jamie pull up that video of a robot doing dmt

got 2 wrong

Yes it's pretty useless, everyone doubts videos and audio clips already, once this tech becomes mainstream nobody will even care about them unless they have some kind of verification.

My body has been ready for a long time.
Chaos is my ally.

Attached: Phosgene_poster_ww2.jpg (443x594, 206K)

I only got one wrong. Try harder.

Attached: 1539773153409.jpg (630x354, 38K)

I got all correct
Its pretty fucking easy, just listen to the way he enunciates
The real Joe goes up and down his tone to match what he is saying
The ai Joe has a monotone voice through everything it says

You are a retard.

Got all correct, the AI version sounds off

It means that all political speeches must be done face to face like in the 19th century.

>fakejoerogan.com/
also the pacing of the words.

i got all of them correct the first go but its impressive.

Attached: 00017605.gif (372x480, 3.88M)

I got all except for one correct, you can here the change in pitch, audacity, volume and the general breaky feel to some of the AI versions though this is only under the pretence that the voice is either fake or is not, in the norm we would have neither but just Joe Rogan's voice.

The AI voice has a weird tone to it aside from the lack of emotion. There’s a high pitched sound to it

This is why Trump has been talking "strange" the past couple of years. His critics wonder whats happened to him and how it must be a sign of dementia or drug abuse. The truth is he knows about this technology and knows he has to emphasise his speech to separate it from any fake audio recordings.

On a side note, let’s not fall for this bullshit trying to prove obama right.

Outside of the political angle, this technology could be used to replace human VAs and replicate dead actors in the future.

Fuck normies that send audio recordings instead of text

Don't understand what this has to do with AI.
There is no intelligence in it. It's just some phrases that someone typed into a computer. If it could have a lengthy conversation with an intelligent real person and that person would not recognize computer or not / real or not, well, that would be artificial intelligence.

>fakejoerogan.com/
If you could imagine a more likely way for him to say something, then it was really him. He's doing something out of the ordinary for a reason having to do with context or distraction or something along those lines. The machine has his rhythm down though.

Give the machine a bit of contextual knowledge and I think even that would be fixable though.

Only missed one at the start because I wasn't really paying attention. There's something "off" about the fake voice that make them easier to spot.

>fakejoerogan.com/
Faux Rogan sounds very convincing, but it speaks slightly faster than the real Joe.

It's like the audio version of those programs for graphics cards that can find images, the shit they always show off at technology expos.

I wonder if everybody is so easy to get though. Maybe he has a particularly smooth and consistent base-rhythm and that is what makes him a good speaker on videos. He has a place that's easy to get back to. I don't have as smooth a rhythm as he does, but I don't speak for a living. I'm always tripping over my own tongue. How could a machine emulate that?

Being so dependent on my context ( being verbally clumsy ) a machine might not know good places to put fake tripups.

I wonder if Joe Rogan is a bit robotic himself making him easy to emulate by robots.

It might get shut down like "Adobe Voco" did. Voice changer technology is stuck in 2011 for a reason.

Must be a thing isolated to south america because I’ve never even heard of a whatsapp audio chain

Got most of them wrong. I wasn't wearing headphones though. Are you guys getting most of them right wearing headphones?

That was easy. The ai Joe Rogan spoke a lot faster.

>Contributing to deep learning
Wew lad.

>Don't understand what this has to do with AI.
the "AI" could be generating the audio from text and then measuring it against Joes actual syllables and vowels and then reconfiguring the created sound so it matches more accurately. AI is a buzzword for attention and unless they have a white paper it's speculation, but i would say it is more ML. in that the Machine has been tasked to analyse parts of speech & it knows the text of those parts and can then have something to measure against. it's the doing 1000+ versions, analysing itself and improving slightly each time that makes it "AI".

it would need hours of audio to analyse and spot patterns. if you usually stumbled after a particular combo of syllables, it could recognise that and add it into your speech profile, but the OP says soon they'll just need a few seconds of speech which isn't correct, they'd need an example of each sound in the language, otherwise they'd just be putting your tone and pitch, the frequency of your speech against a average profile and it wouldn't sound good enough.

>they'd need an example of each sound in the language
That could be difficult in this day and age.

Too easy. Probably coded by poos.

Attached: file.png (1423x859, 331K)

this shit is easy as fuck
Only RETARDS like Jow Forums would get tricked by fake news lol

Attached: lol.png (1642x846, 456K)

Anarcho-primitivism is the future.
The complete and utter rejection of technology and civilization is the only way mankind can move forward.

Attached: Against-Civilization.jpg (433x650, 51K)

I got all 8 correct, although it lacks randomization.
There is an obvious robotic sound and shaky pitch.
The poo startup is just targeting boomer Rogan to get attention (money).

Why would they use Joe Rogan?

The only way I could understand you not getting every one correct is if you have poor quality audio equipment.

Damn, you're a fucking retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

I don't see this as significantly more dangerous to society than photoshop, anyone with a keen eye can tell the difference. It's not as though these techniques are something that'd ever confuse professionals or experts.
In its current state at least.

keep in mind the link I posted is years old, and was mainstream technology. That combined with artificial voice (what we hear is at least years behind what actually exists) has some serious implications

>4/8
i'm shit at this game

hours upon hours of material that can be used for "learning"

There's a speed difference. Only got one wrong.

tfw 4/8

was able to pick 7/8
I could hear 'stitching' between some of the words. it just seemed very fast and unnatural. Rogan has a good way of slowing down his thoughts to be clear and concise. the AI was not doing this. it felt high-pressured and rushed.
Still, think the average normie would be fooled. can't wait to be used against trump.

Attached: AI_Joe.png (1327x623, 482K)

MIGApedes are THIS much in denial

Only an absolute autist with no experience of talking or listening to actual people would get less than 8/8. Clean your room

8/8

AI ain't shit (yet)

i had 1/8 correct
fucking kill me

Do you have a Brain

It's only going to get more sophisticated

That's crazy man. Have you ever done DMT?

Attached: Joe-Rogan.png (1758x1035, 524K)