Greatest threat to world peace according to nations surveyed

>greatest threat to world peace according to nations surveyed

Attached: Screenshot_20190520-080533.jpg (1440x1130, 526K)

That's because if we were to stop policing the world, "world peace" would be over in 5 seconds flat.

>being this delusional
amazin

Attached: 1558154793734.png (500x345, 308K)

Why is Africa so terrified of France?

A lion does not care for the opinion of it's prey.

>balkan opinion doesnt matter
FUCK you why not ask us too fucking westoid niggers!

>murka
>lion
more like golem of Israel.

>memeflag
>people eat massive media and generate retardwd average normie opinions about it
what a surprise

Good one

underrated

Nigga you da monkey israel points at its enemys. Dance monkey boy dance.

I can appreciate pride, but your efforts in policing the world are mostly failure, blatant lies and murder of civilians. So your banter sounds not proudly, but very stupid

>nations surveyed
Is a common black mouthed media lie.
*surveys done within those nations
Is the truth the way you echoed it is a dirty lie.

I think stems mainly from the fact that former French colonies in Africa are still paying colonial tax to Paris even though they’re supposed to be sovereign nations.

speak for yourself, vadim

I see that a lot are missing?

Yet another Jew cover-up.

Crazy how the country that has military bases all over the world and continuous warfare going openly and in secret in numerous countries is seen as a threat. I'm tired of being the evil empire, I voted for Trump to get us out of this shit.

Is Italy saying Portugal?

Trump has shown is true colours, he is not the saviour people who voted for him think he is

The US has overseen the most peaceful time in known history...
This only proves the world is dumb. As if I care what the opinion of some retarded indio or chinamanlet is.

>flipland
>"muh chinks are ebil"
Top lel at those peenoise that conveniently leaves out the shit that amerikanski did to our flip forebears.

Fucking traitors the lot of them. I wish that whatever gods they worship will plunge them down to the deepest pits of hell (if there was one) for their treasonous actions.

Attached: b&w.jpg (296x310, 43K)

The world has become more peaceful in spite of the USA. It's your constant ZOG meddling with the middle east and africa that is bucking that trend.

Trump surrounded himself with hardline foreign policy neocons that supported ‘regime change’ in Iran,even before the Republican primaries.It was obvious where it was headed given Trump’s open hostility towards the Iran Nuclear Deal.

Based

*laugh track in the background*

Fuck retarded canadians and americans

I have been found out

Attached: Portugirl worried.jpg (703x1136, 151K)

Yes, I personally believe that Portugal is the biggest threat for all mankind, and if we manage to get into space, a threat for every extraterrestrial civilization in this universe. They also managed to mentally control the Jews and reptilians from underground secret bases hidden under the ocean

You can always fuck off to whatever shithole you came rom

i love how France thinks it's Syria, the Juden propaganda worked pretty well over here.

Good one, user!

>Somalia a threat to world peace

>No one picked the UK...
good... good! ha

Attached: We'd save you all.jpg (2048x2048, 536K)

Unironically this. Europe would be somewhere between getting asso blasted by biggers and fellating slavs, the gooks 2ould be constantly at war, Africa would be... the same, and the Latin Americans would be killing each other even harder.

so whom is it afraid of italy? portugal?

>he says unironically while prepping the 4th Reich.

Keep suckin that jewish cock, faggot. Iran is the least threatening mid east country.

How peaceful is the world? Maybe in your neck of the woods it's okay, but even in Europe they're constantly under threat of one terrorist attack or another. Bombings and massacres and shit go on all the time in South America and Africa and the Middle East, many of which we do directly or indirectly. Remember ISIS and how they only existed because we blew their nation to shit enough for a literal blood drinking cult to take over. What fucking world peace are we keeping going when we're the ones bombing everybody and arming everybody to bomb each other?

They ALL really meant Israel

You’re the zog you fucking moron. Sikes Picot ring a bell?

Imagine not living in the most feared country on the planet
Sounds terrible

Attached: C580F033-06A3-40A9-8626-B80B8F88A8B3.jpg (282x279, 31K)

Based Italy, they know who the true enemy is

Attached: benitotortellini.jpg (486x450, 91K)

Germans mad because they always send the best to war. Yes we send people to war. But it's the bottom rung. Mostly hispanics and poc women now. They can go die all they want and we'll stay rich.

Based Morroco,Iraq, Tunisia.

>that one African country voting for Somalia
Based

Attached: 1557245551541.png (787x941, 445K)

>implying europe wouldn’t be better off under slavs
Fucking pajeet

Bullshits.

lol @ Kenya.
>Around Somali look out for the lorry!

Trump here.
Fear me you weak faggots.

Yes, you're a fool if you don't think Portugal is just a silent shark in a sea full of goldfishes.

Kekerinobino. Where all dem female 4chinners at?!? A/s/l?

Trump hasn't started any wars so far. Change doesnt happen overnight bro. Ignore the MIGA shills. Theyre retarded.

Look closer, it's Afghanistan, you can see the slight black in the top left corner and on Sardinia, also the white symbol in middle

It's Afghanistan lol, just propaganda because our soldiers fought actively there.

I think is China not Portugal.

Here, you can see it more clearly

Attached: nigger.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

Yes, it was just bantz

the system that has enabled the peace is american economics, interwoven into the politics and day to day life of world citizens, and protected in its daily export by the us navy.

i bet that bit about the navy triggers you the most considering the rules the waves bit right?

>somalia: the largest threat to world peace
no offense but are kenyans retarded?

but wouldn't USA's industrial military complex profit from it if it was over in 5 seconds? Surely it would be profitable, right guise?

>american economics

Yeah, Neocon boomer military industrial complex economics keeps the peace.

Based Poland.

>France
>considers the Syrian Arab Republic as their greatest threat
This is what kike media brainwashing does to a nation of ignorant sheep

Its a shame the respondant country had to be black. Pretty sure france wouldnt defend themselves either.

Oh, that makes sense. Still,
>Afghanistan

topkek Italy wtf?

Attached: 1547453726618.jpg (1000x667, 131K)

You're gonna get shit for this, but it's absolutely fucking true.
Europe would be flattened by Russia.
Canada would become chink territory (moreso than it is now)
Africa would...nevermind.
Dog eating gooks would happily eat each other every year of the monkey.
America's not great, per se, but they are fucking powerful. And people respect power.

Thank you Fatman for bombing muzzies, creating shit holes and forcing mass migrations

or maybe we could defend our own interests without muttburgerfags telling us what to do.
fuck the JewSA, total cancer.

Attached: downloadfile-40.jpg (474x442, 46K)

also
>Canada becomes chink country
>implying it's not already the case
>implying it's a bad thing.

Attached: 1545836368903.png (997x468, 464K)

Survery was done more than ten years ago.

Try asking again in the modern day.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-13 17-26-46.png (621x465, 270K)

I agree, you frogs should defend your own lazy asses for a change. Your cute little riots didn't do much. So what's next?

Attached: 1b4.jpg (1083x663, 114K)

To be honest, it isn't your cop play that worries. It is the cancer you spawn with tumblrites, hollywood, and other jew tricks.

Just nuke America and Israel and we have fairly safe world. While the rats are squirming, they can be exterminated from the EU.

>chink bootlicker

shut the fuck up, nigger

we already do faggot, we have one of the biggest military in Europe. France joined NATO in 2005 thanks to the kike Sarkozy.

Mass migrations are economic. If Europeans didn't give out gibs they wouldn't be coming. There are far, far fewer refugees than people say there are

I have no idea why Americans don't understand their place in the world. There must be an immense propaganda machine in their nation to be able to control them so willingly.

take for example the constitution, it's literally a "sacred text" of the american religion. And if you enter USA as an atheist, or even a european christian, you're gonna have a hard time adjusting. because they are psychically retarded. they are unable to excape the well of lies that they fell into as a child.

you're not going to change that voting for a politician, but with a long term work of changing americans' mentality, as in, exposing the kikes

>jews say to have war in x place
>america does
Your president is irrelevant once you see the puppeteer.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-20 10-01-29.png (524x629, 188K)

>Based
Japan, Flips, Viet Nam, India, Afghanistan, Kenya, Iraq, Tunisia, and Morocco

basically this.

america can punch as hard as it wants but will never win the hearts of anyone until they fix their kike problem

>mfw only Iraq, Tunisia, and Morocco know what they're talking about

Attached: 771092994109.jpg (193x196, 10K)

This. MAD guaranteed a world where America’s military is on top, and according to every other faggot in the UN, that means we have to wipe their asses and fuck their mothers too.

israel>china>eu>usa>russia

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-20 09-56-28.png (567x680, 230K)

>world peace
does not exist
did not exist before America

>america is the biggest threat to fiction
Ok?

yes

Well, i guess we are based after all.

China , Ruskies, Niggers and Spics all hate the US. I guess the US is more based than I thought

4d chest to avoid war

While this is also true with regard to much of Asia and Africa, the reason everyone sees you as a threat is that you constantly invade everyone on paper-thin pretenses, create shit holes that flood everyone with refugees, and export kike propaganda.

RARE

RVRE

maybe you should stfu since you let paki rape your kids all over the place.

Attached: uk pak.gif (375x304, 790K)

ANTIQUE

Invasion of Georgia is murder...that being said America is worse...but my eyes are still on you, Vlad.