>10 minutes
No

youtu.be/Wtk0Y7giRc8?t=156

>im in central booking
home sweet home nigger.

fuck chads

>Connor Murphy

Ohhh that sucks

On another note, this ugly bint has got a very punchable face and I'm not big into wahmen-hating

I don't feel like watching it. Why are all the niggers in the comments screeching about racism?

>not bitchslapping her straight back into the 50s
That's not a Chad. That's roided beta.

lmao he was pretend-fighting with a black friend of his and they intended to high-five at the climax but the nigger got knocked out by cops before the latter could happen. ~4:26

>Why are niggers screeching about racism?

chad here

I too have been punched by unknown, drunken, subpar looking thots. Many times actually, its very puzzling. 2nd time it happened I just slapped the bitch as hard as I could and a bunch of betas started chimping out afterwards, so I just try to block the punches now

Attached: 1556807668825.jpg (1080x1080, 144K)

Fug whats her name

>connor Murphy

I dont even care, that guy is femine as fuck. Hes a terrible example of a Chad.

They mad u werent interested.

Woman in OP pick has been bred by BBC

1st time it happened all I did was try to bum a ciggie from a pair of girls i never saw before in my life, I got punched right away lmao, good aim too

It's because they want to compete with men because they think they are men, and they see us as being more masculine men so they hate us.

I've had the same.

Only person working is the man.

another case of white privilege. the POC was manhandled, arrested and now has a permanent record while the white male gets to walk free. just another day in america. fuck white people and fuck texas

>gets a busted lip

Yeah he bruises easy

>pretend fight
>cops detain
>white guy complies
>black guy resists
>white guy let go
>black guy arrested
>RAYCISSSSS
And that's how the Race Bait Game produces self-confirming examples.

Damnrigh sheeeeit

black guy doesn't comply goes to jail lololololol

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

who's the thot Op?

What a retarded prank

>bint

This. He spends all his fucking life trying to appear chad but he's missing the crucial spiritual component.

>"prankā€ videos
>Chad

Pick one

>me on the right

Citation needed