A tiny island in the Atlantic conquered the world

What is your excuse? I just think it’s further proof that only Anglos are white.

Attached: 146D9B8C-CF72-4501-B46A-33F22A4EE6BC.jpg (750x973, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/ncomms10408
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Saxony
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iberian_Union
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what an odd thread.
brits came from germania and germans are shit at conquering.
what an odd thread.

Based. Now save your genepool before it is muttified beyond redemption

Do you have loicense to invade these nations?

scuse me chum but do ye have a loicense for that outdated meme?

when did you invade us?

WW2, British Eighth Army was in Italy from 1943 to 1945

KING GEORGE COMMANDS AND WE OBEY~

Attached: st karen of brexit.png (662x1036, 843K)

I didn't know that. Thanks

He knows that because I bet one of his ancestors were in the 8th Army.
My great grandfather fought at Monte Cassino. Part of the reason why I'm 1/8th Italian lol

>brits came from germania and germans are shit at conquering.
Around half of England's ethnic background came from the Anglo-Saxons, the rest of England and Britain from the Britons and we're obviously the best conquerors the world has ever seen.

Attached: 1446602308945.jpg (2048x1980, 409K)

>only Anglos are white
I wouldn't go this far, but I am truly proud to have more Anglo blood than anything else. America would be nothing today without the Anglo. Long live the British Empire.

Attached: 4a03068r.jpg (507x420, 37K)

>germans are shit at conquering
Yes right the Dutch never conquered, Germany never conquered, the germanic vikings never conquered any land. Weird.

>Guy in grey
The UK
>guy in red
The rest of the world.

The thought my porcine ancestors belly bouncing pathetic hapless Germanoids, Poos and Spaniards to their deaths fills me with a warm joy.

Attached: bellybounce.webm (288x360, 672K)

If we all were in Germany at some point and the people who left for the UK and the Netherlands ended up being the great conquerors, well, it just makes sense. We left the nerds at home in Germany and that's why they are so smart (and autistic)

You said Germans are bad a conquering but they almost conquered the entire world not long ago.

Attached: 1543774783783.png (970x585, 728K)

you're a god damned fucking dumb Celt idiot
you're pulling numbers from your woad wearing blue ass

How about you read an actual study or book you dumb fucking Celt.

England is the Land of the Angles, the English, Anglecynn.
You're not English if you're not Germanic.

The Angles, Saxons, Jutes, Danes, Frisians, Vikings; this is the genetic stock that makes up and has always made up the English man, Anglo-Saxon is a simple way to refer to that Germanic collective.

That study performed in 2002 shows that the Y-DNA

(Michael E. Weale,1 Deborah A. Weiss,†1 Rolf F. Jager,‡ Neil Bradman,* and Mark G. Thomas* *The Centre for Genetic Anthropology, Departments of Biology and Anthropology, University College London, University of London; †Department of Anthropology, University of California, Davis; and ‡Faculteit Biologie, Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, The Netherlands) (handed down solely from father to son) of the average English man is still virtually indistinguisable to Frisians from Friesland (modern day Netherlands) Y-DNA.
I try so hard to respect you Celts but you always remind me how retarded you are. I swear you've never read into any of it in your fucking life and pulled "85%" out of your fucking woad wearing blue ass. Now the term "BRITONS
" is an interesting one because originally they were a Celtic linguistic tribal group but now the name is adopted to refer to inhabitants of the British isles in general. Irish, Cornish, Scottish and Welsh, they are overwhelming pure Celtic stock. But I'm sure as shit when you wrote that you were talking of England because you mentioned the arriving settlers in the follow up of your statement, proving to me that you're a retard. I also know you didn't mean that because you designated "white britons" (whatever the fuck that means) a percentage; Britons are 100% white, they're an ethnic collective. ENGLAND IS ANGLE LAND, home of the white dragon.

Attached: England DNA.png (1298x877, 300K)

>tiny
>atlantic

>the rest of England and Britain from the Britons
Thats not how it works retard, only 20% was from the "Britons" specifically in England (depending on where you're from).

Yet they gave it all up for six guns, a tank and a couple of months of starvation rations as they enjoyed "peace in our time."

Attached: ll.jpg (526x395, 56K)

You’re an ignorant fuck

>You said Germans are bad a conquering
No, I didn't.
>they almost conquered the entire world not long ago.
No, they didn't. Anglos and Dutch did. They are not Germans you autistic fuck

>the netherlands is marked
but that's not true
we invaded you though

Anglo-Russian invasion of Holland

I truly hate worthless fucking dumb sub-human Celts such as yourself
suckling at the teat of the Aryan Germanic master race and thinking you have any connection to the greatest people that ever lived, the Germanic stock
truly disgusting sub human. and it's you that makes me hate you this much with your stupidity. England is ANGLE LAND you blithering fucking Celtic idiot. you got a free ride through history by tethering yourself to the Anglo Saxon's greatest empire that has ever graced this Earth. you annoy me as almost as much as the jew

Attached: Saxons fuck off - celts.png (1730x748, 157K)

Germans are Dutch, Dutch are not Germans

not only does it not really count, since we were a client state of the french, it didn't even succeed

Pray tell when did UK invade Poland? You whine that it's the other way around every day.
"Conquerors" my ass.

bong you forgot

Attached: 1558365481368.jpg (2048x3048, 871K)

Attached: celtsaxontext.png (1470x662, 351K)

autist

Shut the fuck up, you fat greasy pimplefaced Ogres Las Americas

>swarthy

Angles and Dutch are Germanic stock you stupid fucking dumb cunt
Angles literally migrated FROM Germany on the Danish peninsula you sub-human cretin
Angles and Frisii are genetically indistinguistable via Y-DNA to the MODERN DAY (Michael E. Weale,1 Deborah A. Weiss,†1 Rolf F. Jager,‡ Neil Bradman,* and Mark G. Thomas* *The Centre for Genetic Anthropology, Departments of Biology and Anthropology, University College London, University of London; †Department of Anthropology, University of California, Davis; and ‡Faculteit Biologie, Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
Angles worshipped Thunor and Woden; the same way Scandinavians are Germanic, worshipping Thor and Odin
the same gods, the same evolution of proto-Germanic language
you're a sub-human dumb cunt cock sucking idiot. American education is fucking pathetic, you fucking insect

Attached: adb522aa6493ae632d3d04ad3cf45dea.jpg (532x600, 79K)

There are always some fucking retards around to correct you with haplotypes and closely read studies on the ethnic background of Britain when you make a general statement that is correct that the genetic background of England is split between the Germanic tribes that arrived between the 4th and 7th centuries and the inhabitants of the British Isles prior that.

Bernicia and Deira, who later merged to become the Kingdom of Northumbria, both spoke Cumbric along with English and Athelstan's title was "rex totius britanniae" which translates to "King of all the Britons" and "King of the English" because he ruled over a portion of Scotland the same territory Cnut did.

>nature.com/articles/ncomms10408

>we estimate that on average the contemporary East English population derives 38% of its ancestry from Anglo-Saxon migrations. We gain further insight with a new method, rarecoal, which infers population history and identifies fine-scale genetic ancestry from rare variants. Using rarecoal we find that the Anglo-Saxon samples are closely related to modern Dutch and Danish populations, while the Iron Age samples share ancestors with multiple Northern European populations including Britain

The name Angleland is because England was culturally Anglo-Saxon prior to the Norman invasion, they weren't totally 100% ethnically Saxon or Angle. The English national identity that survived the Norman invasion with the common people and that the later kings adopted after William did not care about who was a "Celt" or an "Anglo-Saxon" and neither did those living around the time of England's unification in 928 AD.
>using brit/pol/ memes to mock brits
Fuck off desert rat.

Attached: 300px-Cnut_lands.svg.png (300x239, 43K)

I don’t even care what’s considered white and not white desu senpai.

Wallahi speak like a normal fucking human being

When was the last time we had a contact with brits?

You should watch yourself, German. The Tudors has Welsh blood, without the Welsh and the celts in general, we would not have had an Empire

Attached: 59C85C45-CCCF-41C8-AF45-7D30CE3E0F61.jpg (960x384, 79K)

>Old Saxony is the place from which most of the raids and later colonisations of Britain were mounted. The region was called "Old Saxony" by the later descendants of Anglo-Saxon migrants to Britain

>Old Saxony is the original homeland of the Saxons in the northwest corner of modern Germany and roughly corresponds today to the modern German state of Lower Saxony, Westphalia, Nordalbingia and western Saxony-Anhalt.

Attached: Sachsen.jpg (576x551, 103K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Saxony

Brits never invaded Mexico. Instead they tried to help us against their eternal enemy, the Frenchies who invaded us.
I didn't know that being a cuck counted as an invasion. In that case the Brits invaded the entire solar system lmao

Brits never invaded Brazil. All they did was to provoke us with the intent to wage war. The Royal Navy twice invaded our territorial waters and there was some warning shots from both sides, but nothing more.

If illegally sailing on territorial waters is the same as invasion, then we invaded the US a bunch of times in the 1800s.

the study is counting wars that happened before brazil or mexico existed

>you're a sub-human dumb cunt cock sucking idiot
That would be you. Not even capable of following a comment train.

Attached: 333.png (908x526, 369K)

LONG LIVE DA KING OF DA NORF

Attached: KingHotwheelz.jpg (2048x2048, 555K)

Attached: 1557341862575.jpg (1000x879, 478K)

>Be Anglo
>Vikings attack and conquer half of your island
>Barely hang on and survive, kick them out
>Get conquered again by vikings
>Get conquered by Normans
>See other Euros conquering land
>Try to conquer some land in France
>Fail
>Try it again
>Fail again
>Get BTFO pretty much every time you try to invade anything
>Always need tons of allies to do anything
>Get tired of constantly being beaten
>Sail round the world and "conquer" near empty tracts of land sparsely populated wth retarded savages stuck in the stone age
>Still get BTFO by a bunch of colonists
>Lose entire empire to the same savages you "conquered" before.
THE SUB NEBER SETS UN DA BRIFISH IMPIRE!

Then that study is even more bullshit. England and Portugal were allies since the 15th century, there couldn't be a war between you both. Unless it counts shit like smugglers and pirates anchoring on unclaimed land and shooting savages.

What happened to her legs

They gave the Empire away out of kindness. Classic Britain

>Be Croatia
>
>
>
>
>Do nothing

:')
Since 1373 but we weren't allies during the Iberian union but the alliance was restored after.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iberian_Union

Attached: Most_wars_won_by_country.jpg (2088x1218, 160K)

>Be Croatia
>>most Americans had never heard of the place before the World Cup
>try to buddy up to America against the UK (unironically our greatest ally)

b&r

fuck c*ltoids

Attached: 3847374.png (1005x792, 415K)

Attached: Robert_Gibb_-_The_Thin_Red_Line.jpg (2000x992, 313K)

I hate the meme but damn it's so true. Burger education is kindergarten tier. I've never even heard of Saxonia

true, i forgot about that. But I don't recall you invading brazil or even portugal at the time, since you were quite busy with the spanish armada and your political instablilty. The dutch did invade the brazilian northeast though

German, for the last time, watch yourself. I know you might feel a little bit depressed because you got your arse handed to us Welsh in the six nations, you don’t need to vent out your anger here

England is strikingly not impressive in a military sense for a great power. Their secret was to fight only with the barbarians who wipe the ass with a stone

You could say the same about Rome if you were to make a vast generalisation. Who did they fight besides from Carthage? Besides, most of our great victories are at sea or in the air. The Spanish armada and trafalgar are two of our greatest naval victories and the Battle of Britain in WW2. Agincourt and Waterloo are two great land battles.

Attached: Schlacht_von_Azincourt.jpg (3501x2333, 3.04M)

>Be britain
>
>
>
>
>Think attacking irrelevant country makes your irrelevance any less irrelevant

>You could say the same about Rome if you were to make a vast generalisation
Rome actually conquered white people tho

When they were less organised in battle and didn't have standing armies. England became a military power in an era when upsetting the power of balance in Europe led to wars, no one waged large scale wars of conquest in Europe until Germany in WW2 actually.

>What is Napoleon?

That is a golden example of upsetting the balance of power in Europe. It led to the Peninsular war, Trafalgar and Waterloo and he died on a British island.

Yep, Britain entered both world wars because we wanted to keep a balance. This was quite effective until world war 2. Where we lost most of our power and gave half a continent to the Americans, and the other half to the Bolsheviks

They used to be white you inbred fuck. Kys.
Retard now before your white masters turk cuck.

The reason Britain was doing so well was out of pure geographical luck and advantage. You guys were the only independent large island of the most powerful continent in the history of mankind, so whilst you could take the positive influence of the European overlords, you had an extra layer of protection against them. You also have a really good climate for growing crops and survival in general (never too cold or too hot unlike Poland for example). The rest of the story was just a chain of self fulfilling positive events that stemmed from that initial advantage.

Not taking anything away from you, apart from the Germans you probably had the most smart people in history, but just saying that luck played a huge part in your country's success.

>Epirus
>less organised in battle and didn't have standing armies
>Carthage
>Macedonia
>Seleucids
>Egypt
>Parthians
>Pontus
>Huns

Even the ones without standing armies, like the Gauls and Germans, were great threads and formidable foes.

>England became a military power in an era when upsetting the power of balance in Europe led to wars, no one waged large scale wars of conquest in Europe until Germany in WW2 actually.
Wrong
>Byzantine conquest of Italy and other former Roman provinces
>Arab conquest of Iberia
>Norman conquests in Italy
>Fucking Napoleon
>Mongols
>Turks
>Austrians
>Russians
>Swedes

>be bong
>colonize a third of the world
>wait 100 years
>get colonized by the third world

Ok, Patel, whatever you say

an englishman

>Be America
>Colonize a little bit of the third world
>Get completely colonised by the third world

The Saxons are a german tribe.

a tiny island with a very tiny genepool

>I just think it’s further proof that only Anglos are white.

mind to elaborate?

We learned it from you.
You're like that fat woman in a trailer park or dem projekts teaching her 8 kids to have 8 kids and become so obese they put you on disability and give you SNAP and WIC.

so you had all those lands and ended up with the same shitty tiny island that you started?

i just think it's further proof that only the empire is losing.

All you need to do now is get rid of the first and second amendment and you’ll be just as cucked as us

How is that in any way a "tiny island"? Pretty fucking huge by "island" standards.

is there any pride in being from UK anymore? in 20 years they won't even be speaking english anymore.

Attached: 51030-muzlimsjpg-1496911277-819-640x480.jpg (640x480, 78K)

(And that’s a good thing)

There are 6000 islands in the British Isles.

Don't worry; there will be portions of the US worse than you when we ultimately Balkanize.

They sacked Recife during the anglo-spanish war.

was there ever? ugly mugs, ugly skanks, being ruled by a fucking monarch

Literally a meme map. There's plenty of those countries have never been invaded or occupied by them. Estonia for example is only counted because they gave us a bit of naval support in 1919.

So the study talks about invaded countries yet takes in account times where said countries didn't even exist in the first place?
Sounds like cope to me, either that or some kind of bullshit about muh opressors to import more shitskins to your nation.

Yes, it's a completely brainlet study. Counts humanitarian aid as an invasion. Shows the level of cope the brits possess.

>be small, isolated little island
>be the home of the greatest empire in human history
and the best part? Given modern humanity has at least a decent chance of having finished the more "territorial" phase of our history, our record will probably stand forever.
>tfw you literally won history

Attached: best bros.png (2231x1068, 3.17M)

funny, i seem to remember us conquering the rhodesians, the irish, the scots, the french, etc

Really though, we don't do many brother wars. Not our style. And yet, weirdly enough, this board seems to hate us for that. We don't like killing fellow europeans, we really don't. We'd much rather avoid it if possible. And yet somehow that makes us the bad guys?

Hitler was probably right about you lot. You're just occupying land we could put to better use

This point is also highly valid. Our position was very useful for our success. It had some risks - the auld alliance between scotland and france really fucked us over for a while, since it negated the island advantage. But ever since we've been the UK, it really has been a massive geographical advantage. It definitely took some skill to leverage it as well as we did, but it is equivelant to starting with a good hand through luck and then playing it properly.

No one answered; the Brit is no match for the Lechitic Slav

Attached: 1555635849722.jpg (859x484, 398K)