What're relationships with women of color like?

Well what’re your experiences?

Attached: 1F26D622-0103-4999-8D1E-33689289CFB9.jpg (750x938, 516K)

imagine...

The only sex ive been able to get

Just like owning a slave.

Maori are tight I guess that means the boys have little ones idk

Bianca Anchieta
sage

They fuck like crazy for 3 weeks, 5, 6, maybe eve 8 times a day. Anywhere, and anytime. Constant ejaculations. After that 3 weeks they start cheating while slowly moving into your place. Once you notice and kick them out, they will key your car, punch your face, call the cops, yell, and get arrested.

Attached: black-sheboon-arrested.jpg (900x600, 109K)

One friend is with a fat negress, and she's an absolute waste of a human. Pretty sure she cheats on him with her own cousins or the other feral niggers that they would be around.

The only marginally successful couple I know of is BMWF, but that poor guy is absolutely whipped as fuck by his wife. He plays a lot of vidjya. Really great guy, does Desktop/ Systems support. His wife is a hardcore feminist.

This is your laziest thread user.

you'll remember the stink forever

hows the data mining operation going?

Yet another goddamn memeflag spam thread

Attached: 2598722727903.png (900x900, 297K)

Hispanic women are ok. They fuck good, and are traditional when it comes to relationships and taking care of her man. They often end up with huge asses though.

This is the real reason white women go after non white men.
Non white men would prefer a white woman to a traditional one. (most of them at least)
White men prefer traditional women to a white one.
It makes sense. We are already white. We aren't insecure. It is still not good though

hold on, this chick in pic is "a woman of color"

would you be okay with your gf or wife walking around the public beach in a thong bikini?

Attached: 5C5DC640-2FB0-4785-AD88-92245C11056F.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

They're gross as shit and I avoid them like the plague.

She absolutely wears the pants, and I think see's it as more of a status symbol, akin to the Hollywood elite with niglet adopted children.

look at her stupid fucking feet. it looks like she has shoes on but they're just different colors

Succubi.

They'll suck you dry.

if you have money she will get pregnant quick

Attached: mutt-girl.jpg (1080x1080, 146K)

Also funnily enough, both the men in my example are quite literally beta basedboys who waste their time with capeshit, swordshit, and gaming.