What are your feelings on these little books that people leave behind? Is this a okay way to spread good/bad propaganda?

What are your feelings on these little books that people leave behind? Is this a okay way to spread good/bad propaganda?

Attached: 20190519_175319(1).jpg (2293x2181, 780K)

Yeah

I don't think it's a good idea. The supermarket will eventually charge you.

I keep some posted on my fridge because they are hilarious. The writing style and art scream schizoid church Boomer and the arguments are based on convoluted and retarded reasoning with blatantly obvious logical holes and childlike circular reasoning along the lines of the Bible is true because it says it is, therefore....

I love reading them after a few drinks.

In my experience propaganda doesn't really work as it always creates a counter-culture which will ultimately defeat its purpose.

It's a good way to show that intrinsic and subconcious beliefs are acceptable though.

I don't go out in public. People really do this?

In the cat section

Attached: Wheeze.jpg (377x264, 23K)

Tracts are cringe. Rosaries are based.

Attached: La_Vierge_au_lys.jpg (1046x1532, 143K)

This is exactly where this one sits now. It was a pretty fun read.
I agree
Yes. They sometimes look like folded $100 bills. Usually stating that you the reader should donate to the church because God.

i found one of these the other day seriously fuck people who do this

Attached: 5.png (480x261, 274K)

>creates a counter-culture which will ultimately defeat its purpose
nah, i dont think so. i read all the pre-reddit atheist chick tract parodies and they basically redpilled me regarding the retardation inherent to refusing all spiritual belief.
anyways jack chick was redpilled as shit on the "catholic question" and this kike shilling the OP posted was probably made after he died.

I saw a lot more of them in the south, they're Jack chick tracts, I had a little collection once. They get read, people will stop and digest the whole message over a couple minutes. They are super offensive in today's climate. 10/10

We should make tiny booklets entitled "gas the kikes race war now" and fill it with passages from the talmud.
Be sure to put the one Juden Peterstein quoted on the first page.

as soon as you use a racial epithet the average normie will immediately discard it.

They're pretty deceptive. I keep them to put on my friends cars though

Attached: 20190520_123318~2.jpg (3024x4032, 2.46M)

da fug
is this rel?

Attached: 975445787423.jpg (250x204, 6K)

Does StoneToss sell sticker versions? I'd plaster a few of those out and about.

Attached: 1549488631020.png (1000x1000, 67K)

I got one of the fake dollar ones as a tip when I was waiting tables. I'm laughing about it now but I'm sure I was furious at the time.

Are you trolling?
Say that.outloud and tell me.the emotions you inhibit and how you sound and if.that.message is desirable

It's very desirable. Go back to wherever you came from, kike-loving faggot.

Attached: 1406342744859.png (1200x840, 1.36M)

Yea, a really weird place for rats to roam around.

You believe life threatening condition violence murder and aggression are positive for your beliefs and political posistion?
If so you are either retarded or a false flag to give to whites nation negative emotion.

should have put that jew book in the meat section next to the pork.

JIDF Jewbag DIAF

Which publix is that

Fuck off wignat. Go back to cosplaying in your brownshirt and combat boots at some rally you dork.

Classic shill tactic
"Be afraid goyim, what you are doing is illegal"
Good luck proving anything Chaim

It's worked for the jews, and they're pretty successful.

Attached: talmudic wisdom.jpg (695x1224, 563K)

Oh look the whiny faggot brought some friends.

>left near cat litter
That's actually pretty funny.

Should've left a container of kosher salt next to it, for extra effect.

Tldr. JIDF!

You.don't believe violence, murder, aggression and anger are negative?

Getting paid per post I see, kike rat. Nice digits.

Its literally illegal to leave those things around in Israel. Not because its liter or anything like that. Its because jews secretely hate christianity that much. Religious Conservatard boomers dont even realize this yet stil blindly want to give billions to muh israel because theyre gods chosen people and everyone else is shit