To all black people

i find it most dishonorable to jump as gang on a single guy, so why do you guys do it. Is it some kind of cultural/educational thing that you see the former as legit?

Attached: black pepe.png (553x506, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PEFJ81o4pGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you ever seen apes fight 1 on 1? It doesn't really happen

There momma told them it was okay.
Bitch made

That is like asking a fish, "why do you swim?" "Why do you refuse to breath air?"

There is like 3 black people ever on this board. Sage

>dishonorable

Displacement is a tactic which allows you to create a one on one situation on preferable fighting terrain. Run.

"A fight, a fight, a nigga and a white. If the nigga don't win we all jump in."
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PEFJ81o4pGs

Have you ever been in a fight?

Or do you just fantasize about how honorable you would be?

But try doing that to a black guy with a gang of all white people. It feels so fucking good and justified that you'll feel the endorphins and the adrenaline the next day..

But that would go against my white honor

>educational

Attached: 1556470851594.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Why fight 1on1 when you can beat up people 1v10

No, i´ve won and lost enough fights, but i never bashed someone in the head or jumped on somebody because i only use these methods in a life or death scenario, which gladly never happened, yet.

> Compares a fair fight to a gang jumping one person

Thanks for proving our point.

Escalation is a thing apes and.animals can fight without it being life or death, choose your fights carefully or better yet dont.fight at all.

Why are those things incomparable?

Because niggers are dick riders and cowards and only brave in a group, with a gun, or if they are obviously at a physical advantage to their opponent.

Yeah, i´m living in germany and sadly those things also apply to turks and kurds in my city. Those fuckers knocked out a 13 year old girl on crutches. Disgusting

Pussy

I find it most dishonorable to use a maxim gun in honorable combat. It didn't stop wh*toids from doing it though.

Attached: attack2.webm (360x640, 1.24M)

Cowards

Attached: Dreckige niggeraffen.webm (720x480, 2.05M)

>Ganging up on one guy is honorable

Attached: AfricaIsThatWay.jpg (400x225, 18K)

honor is a concept only high iq groups have, and t was historically reserved for the in-group or for an equally evolved out-group foe.
niggers are none of that

Attached: A1DC6A03-F58E-4E93-BF01-7100ED4BBB27.jpg (499x451, 76K)

>Guns
>Honorable

Fact: There is more black on white crime, than white on black crime.

This is anti white racism.

Any black person harming a white should be charged with hate crime.

Black people =\= Niggers
Im tired of being lumped in with those animals just because we share the same skin. As that its animal behavior, simple really

Chimps are weak. Their bones and muscles are weak, all they can do is run. Hit them once and their skull fucking erupts.

Do you want the fight to be rigged in your favor or not?