You racist animals need to apologize right now!

nbcnews.com/news/latino/16-year-old-migrant-boy-dies-u-s-custody-5th-n1007751

Say you're sorry for everything you are supporting with migration

Attached: Screenshot_20190520-111144.png (1333x2048, 1.01M)

Sorry.

Attached: IMG_1896.jpg (700x720, 120K)

How many dead whites make national news? Lugenpresse will burn

Good

>16
So a fighting age male, not a 'child'

Depends, how many died in ice custody?

Attached: Screenshot_20190519-234335.png (1306x2048, 1.16M)

Good. For every illegal that dies, we save countless white American lives.

>child

>16
>Child
ok.

Every year in the U.S., over 300,000 people die from medical malfeasance. That's a preventable mistake from a nurse or doctor- like giving someone the wrong medicine or removing the wrong kidney.

Those are CDC numbers.
Why is that never spoken of on the news, but this is?

these countries need better education systems paired with job training. this will stop the crisis.

Why is it national news when a beaner dies in ICE custody, but not news when a white dies in police custody?

it doesnt say there was any neglect on the part of the detainers, for all we know he had a unfixable heart condition went to sleep and didnt wake up. fuck off with your liberal shit.

Sorry, I agree those are rookie numbers. We need to up those numbers if we want to compete with China. 5? I want a hundred by the end of the week.

Gotta get those numbers up. More dead taco monkeys please.

another one where the parents didnt feed and water the child for five days and when they got to custody were almost dead ?

Cry me a fucking river.

Crossing into countries illegally has consequences, who knew.

do you not recognize a bait post when you see one or are you that much of a newfag

Attached: 160228.png (231x211, 64K)

I'm truly and deeply sorry that not more of them are dying.

Five? Is that all? Sloppy job ICE.

Attached: image.jpg (650x829, 188K)

Yes, we slit the throat of yet another one of your children. When are you buttfucks going to get you're no longer getting free welfare but instead the deaths of your children and give it up and stop trying to thieve your way in?

5th...

Attached: B4E1BA0F-05AD-48DD-8A64-E2DB73C9E03C.jpg (635x435, 145K)

>you should apologize for not allowing slave labour into our great nation you racist bastards.

HONK!!!!

I am not sorry.
It's their stupid and shiftless parents' fault for undertaking an extremely dangerous journey in the first place.

Why should we apologise for illegal immigrants who made their country uninhabitable when they voted for an obvious lying cunt who promised them free stuff?

I wish every single parasite crossing our border would die from sickness and I'm being completely serious.

>5th child to die since december
So 1 child died per month.
So how many children died on the Mexican side of the border in comparison?

You did it once, you can do it again