Operation: We Wuz Burga Kangz

>Whopper Neutrality
>Pink Tax chicken fries
>"feel your way"
>throw milkshakes at NAUTZEEES

Fuck burger king, we need to shame them for their cringe and fagotry

ITT, we post memes and//or meme templates.

Attached: BurgerCuckLogo.png (889x515, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ua1RPdQchsc
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/679098/Burger-King-maggots-burger-video-restaurant-Brazil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: BurgerKuck.png (889x515, 492K)

NPC Kang created and transparent for you retards

Attached: TheBurgaKuckTRANSparent.png (889x515, 319K)

>bring your wife's son in for a juicy whopper, cuckboi

Attached: WeWuzBurgaKangz.png (889x515, 345K)

Out of the loop

What did I missed?

why do you keep making this thread full of retarded ideas
... oh wait never-mind you're a journo looking to create a clickbait article.

Hello Fellow American Citizen, Burger KAng is being gay, advocating for mild violence towards political opponents, and has a long history of being overly political.
They are here just to sell shit fast food, wink wink nudge nudge

For some reason, they like to put their two cents where their two cents are not wanted or needed

besides, they sell shit food, make memes making fun of these retards

suck my dick
no one has made this thread, I just got done making these memes, now go forth using these templates and shit on burga kang, nigger

they sponsored free milkshakes for commies to throw at conservatives

....and here is this one as well
forgot to export it

Burgercuck logo transparent

Attached: BurgerCuckLogoTRansparent.png (889x515, 116K)

this

bump good thread.

DIdn't they tweet something about milkshakes on sale or something last week.

#MilkySunday They started the fight. It's time to bring kek warriors to the battle. This Sunday we are going to meme their bathrooms, their workers, throw milkshakes at them, etc.

This thread is homophobic

Attached: proud-whopper.jpg (990x518, 103K)

Fuck off to /b/ you childish cunt.

>t. burger king burger flipper
fuck burger king and the fat manlets that support them

Attached: D7BeWhiX4AUOKWv.jpg (921x1024, 77K)

Should i draw swastikas and shit on their bathroom stalls?

>we need to shame them
Fuck no!
Buy a bunch of milk shakes or bags of milk (not boxes, those are dangerous) and throw them all over their restaurants. Don't hurt their stupid employees, just make a mess! Make a mess to the point where the restaurants have to shut down to clean all of that up.
They're mighty brave for a business that relies on having physical locations all over the world.

Attached: 1528774309847.jpg (251x201, 10K)

OH HELL YES!

youtube.com/watch?v=ua1RPdQchsc

Attached: Burger King Admits To Using Horse Meat In Their Burgers YouTube.png (712x493, 426K)

I've lost track of how many corporations I'm suppose to fucking boycott.

It's because the whole corporate structure is rotten to its (((financial))) core. You best be taking the Ted pill while you still can.

>a business that relies on having physical locations all over the world.

Alright, retard, you don't even know what BK is. You can go home now.

???

Don't eat Fast food, myself. I grind my own beef from chuck or skirt using a lem number 5 grinder. Pro tip: you don't have to worry about contaminatrion from ecoli when you grind your own,and there fore could eat a medium rare burger properly.

just wanna say fuck bk

Attached: bacondeluxerootbeer.png (593x373, 256K)

Just stop eating there. I preferred them over McD, but not anymore.

Attached: Proud-Whopper.png (2560x1440, 306K)

same

>Burger King
>White European Male Patriarchal Monarch

Demand them to change their name and their mascot. Its oppressive and LITERALLY fascistic

Attached: 1485905565807.jpg (800x450, 46K)

I went there. Paid 10 dollars for tasteless fries and a burger that was worse than anything McDick's has. BK is going for the libshit audience because they're going to go out of business otherwise.

Attached: la-burger-king-proud-whopper-20140702-video.jpg (800x449, 43K)

I agree with this, based and burgerpilled

Y'all some losers. Your movement needs foot soldiers not a meme brigade.

>political activism
Fuck off, Sargn. This isn't reddit

>burgerQueen

I guess dairy queen already exists, but its not the same

It's literally dying anyway. The best way to combat the burger menace is ignore and eat healthy.

suck my fucking dick little faggot

I aint no britbong
and I sure as fuck aint no god damn stepfather

I like Burger King but apparently I'm in the minority. There used to be two Burger Kings in my area and both of them are gone. One of them I had no idea about until I went over there one day and it was just an empty lot. Plenty of McDonald's and Wendy's everywhere though.

FTFY

Attached: gayburger.png (889x515, 354K)

why not both?
Why not both IRL ?

Attached: 1540102218423.png (991x672, 233K)

You're butthurt some politicians you like got milkshaked and now uou want to use Jow Forums as your personal army to help make you feel better. You are in fact a faggot.

But niggers' skeleton is different. And other obvious differences.

yeah, it sucks. Fuck burger king and their tiwtter handlers. probably leftist because CO is boomer tier. #justsaying fck them. They want to put politics on my plate, I will refuse to eat there. Same with NIKE and Guilette

It might be because right wingers have jobs, and families, where as for hire antifa s󠀀oy󠀀boys have nothing to lose.
Also most corporations in the west wouldn't hire right wing extremists, where as left wing extremists are treated as heroes.

Right, just go there in droves and empty the shakes in front of their door.

BK is too low quality for the prices they charge. McDicks is shit but cheap and Wendy's is the same price as BK but higher quality. BK needs to learn their place in the hierarchy.

Pointless idea, their "food" isn't fit for human consumption.
Anyone who actually eats there must have brain damage or something, they probably don't even know what a meme is.

spot on

Its more than just some britbongs getting milkshake'd you fucking idiot

its also the whopper neutrality
the pink tax cringe
the feels meals

They have done a lot of gay shit, and somehow you manage to suck more dick than BK

Attached: WeWuzBurgaKAngzNshiiiit.png (889x515, 411K)

it'd be good if there was a database of corporate cuckoldry that could be referenced

exactly, we need to start punishing these businesses that get out of line

if you sell razors, just sell razors
if you sell shitty food, just sell your shitty food
if you make movies, just make your fucking movie
if you make games, just make your fucking games
if you make comic books, just make your god damn comic book

There IS a bigger picture to be seen here, and some of the niggers ITT are too fucking retarded to notice

do you have a liosuntz to bad mouth a corp. mate?

Throw bags of shit behind the counter into their kitchen areas

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/679098/Burger-King-maggots-burger-video-restaurant-Brazil

This is the meme that will bring them down. Whites won’t go there if they can’t be sure that BK employees won’t spit in their food.

Attached: FD0449DF-CAE5-4806-8E5E-C22AB2F8AA76.jpg (744x741, 80K)

Good luck hosting that on any non-deep web domain!

Do you even have a lioscunze to have ideas?

Attached: KangzKrown.png (889x515, 216K)

Yeah boi, I like that

Fuck I hate these cocksuckers. A year or two back every single fucking BurgerCuck was packed full of pajeets, turns out the cunts were shitting all over our already shitstained immigration/visa laws, and paying streetshitters less than minimum wage, under the table while they weren't even entitled to work here. This was nationwide, from the head office down.
When they finally got caught out their only punishment was they were barred from hiring non-residents/non citizens for twelve months.

As a fellow berder, I support this message. Fuck Cucker King.

Attached: WePrawmiss.png (889x515, 438K)

recently bolsonaro forbade a government ad featuring faggots doing faggot shit from going on air. BK had the audacity to hire the same faggots for their own ad, calling it a battle against "censorship" and for diversity.

The Right in brazil is now boycotting BK and going to based McD en masse

If you don't like their business model don't buy their products. Remember when the left tried this with Chick-fil-A? They made more money than ever because Striesand effect. Calm your butthurt and think more than 1 step ahead, retard.

Want to fuck them over? Promote McDonald's.

rightists btfod by milkshakes kek you are such pussys

Pepsi, Nike, Guilette, BK are the once I can remember fron the not so distante past. Problem is there are more boring big buissnes supporting this agenda, like the good globalist they are. And it´s not about Basedgoy or Farage. It´s about supporting the chimped out lefty masses what drives me nuts with those stupid subliminal massages. #justsaying and what happens rocks get thrown at tommy supporters and one guy got stabbed. Yeah great job burger Queens. Cheers UK user.
Oh yeah, Marvel is next. If you liked your Heros till now wait till phaes one of the new marvel arrives. It will be the Larson Holocaust. They ruined Star Wars alrdy and ppl still watch that shit. I love the "shit all over reviews" but they keep making money, bully the fans into "mah INCEL´s and Roicists gamergates" and get away with it. Its a disgrace

Attached: Funny-Burger-King-Memes-1.jpg (625x605, 100K)

Got any memes m'dude?

Yeah I here you, the BK's in my area always seem packed with white trash and drunk shitskins and their service is fucking dogshit
There was a BK by my house that was SUPPOSED to be 24/7, but they would always turn away customers passed a random time late at night
sometimes you could still get a late night snack at midnight, sometimes you were able to at 2 AM, and other times they would lock their doors and fuck off from the drive thru at 1.30.

I suppose their district manager caved in, because they are no longer 24/7, which isn't a loss because they never honored the 24/7 schedule as advertised

Attached: 1553787826763.jpg (750x1334, 160K)

LOOOL I forgot you cant type the S word. Jow Forums is a mad house. I meant swinton Carlos

silicon valley checking 2 nearby burger kings recently closed on el camino, I think the franchise owners are getting fed up with this bullshit restaurant

>sargoy
>right wing
Wewlad

hey faggot, I dont eat BK regardless
their food is shit
I am suggesting you STFU and make a god damn meme
this is a humor thread
not a faggot thread
so goodbye faggot
go
be
a
faggot
somewhere
else

Attached: 1h7rfw.jpg (1778x1337, 695K)

xir must be new here

here's a thought

McD's got told not to sell milkshakes, presumably by outside authorities, then BK not only sell them (fair enough when they weren't ordered not to, but they actually promoted the idea of buying them to throw.

I wonder if that's not crossing an implied legal line

>that format
You forgot the clapping emoji between each word you triggered kekistani homo.

we need to accelerate the collapse of our culture making institutions
easier said than done, but still

(((They))) have ruined damn near everything
games
comics
movies
music
college
TV
work
news
social media
political discourse
and now they are hell bent on trying to ruin the internet as a whole

fuck (((Them))) up their schlomo-asses

Attached: 1533032372101.png (930x1060, 333K)

do you see a kuckistani flag you fucking braindead nigger?

I didn't think so, now shuckle your bitch ass on back to the kitchen and make tyrone a sammich. I am sure he is tired from fucking your mom and wife, pussyboi

Attached: o-ASIAN-SERIOUS-facebook.jpg (2000x1000, 262K)

what hungarianbro was implying was that they have tangible properties that could easily get fucked with.

BK has properties
all over the world
that could get fucked up

of course, what I am simply implying is that we make memes and fuck with them on the internet and NOT do anything criminal

Attached: 1533333665810.png (436x436, 170K)

I hear yah, bro. The " I just wanted to play games" meme could not be more true then today. And now burger flippers are encouraging political violence. Fck this Clown world and their shitty products !!!
I earlier thought to my self that we need a second Internet. Dark web is creepy and this one is infested with blue check marks, twitch thots and dystopian sillicon Valley censorship. It all started when they made the Web accessible to normies via smart phones thats when every thing went wrong. I WANT MY CHAN WEB YESTERDAY FFS !!!

back in the day, you needed to be a bit more techsavvy to even be able to use the fucking internet, and like you said....smart phones ruined it
>more like dumb phone imma rite?

Its the bluecheck marks and soccer moms that fucking ruin everything

if anything, we should be using THE BURGER KING MASCOT as a symbol of
White Supreme-acy
in order to associate their shitty shit to what they deem taboo and unacceptable

Attached: eatitfag.png (738x800, 438K)

Attached: SeigBurgerKang.png (889x515, 786K)

Oh boi do I miss the 90"s Interwebs. Well not the bandwidth but the rest was at least uncensored. Now you cant even insult one in a pvp game it sucks, like being in kindergarten all over again.
@ co opting BK symbol
that´s a great Idea. That dude has a major grin on his face like the Covington kids. Hes white !!! A freaking king. If we can turn the OK sign into hate speech this one shouldn't be that hard.

it was nice seeing the gillette stuff on discount in the supermarket last week, the stupid bastards

Exactly,
We've convinced the MSM of thinking that a green frog is a symbol of white supreme pizza
and we have also converted the OK hand sign
we should bastardize their stupid king

It would just be free advertising. Unlike other similar events its blatantly obvious this is reactionary. You would be showing the left how triggered this milkshake shit makes you, encouraging them further.

Boycotting with the wallet takes time. But the shit is over priced and made with intended obsolescence anyway. I use an electric hair moaer for face and top hair. hair styles are for needy bitches or hollywood celebrities. those freaks dont get a cent from me.
I am ITT
they are planing on dumping BK bathrooms with shakes each weekend. Havent posted the idea of the co opted mascot there yet, but this Idea comes organically and is a no brainier.

Cheers and best of luck UK and US user´s . you made my day

submerge their thread with this thread
im already invested in this thread

change of plans
start co-opting the mascot
the BURGER KING
we've done it with the ok hand sign and a fucking green frog
a king
a white male
patriarchy ....etc.

this should be easy

>t.

Attached: download (1).jpg (188x268, 12K)

You'll just get laughed at, justifiably for getting so mad over a couple thrown milkshakes that you invested time in effort into something so stupid.

Why does this make you so mad, user? Please explain to me why you feel this Is a just cause and what you think you stand to gain from it?

Attached: Eatthatpork.png (800x800, 876K)

Throwing a milkshake at a business is barely illegal. At worst a vandalism fine.
Or wear a mask if you're a pussy.

Nah they own

This. Subversively make them play by the fair lefts rules. Make the brand be forced into a position to either destoryed their whole franchises image and branding or to tell the left to fuck off they are crazy

Done. Can we link this grinning sucker to the latest anti abortion hype ? just brain storming here because of patriarchy. King - white - milk shakes.....wait milk shakes ...wasn't there the riosict milk thing going on ? Common brain

How can we make Burger Kang a symbol of white supremacy?

Attached: BK-larry.jpg (859x574, 300K)

We working on it. Feel free to add Ideas.

Get the normies to hate BK using a tyrannical white totalitarian as their mascot, maybe they'll change it for a dindu with an lgbt flag.