Pol Wants to Return to This

>peasants living in their own shit
>no individual rights at all
>literally slaves to a ruler
>live to the old age of 30, maybe
>see your wife and daughters get raped by knights and other nobility
>nothing you can do about it
>if your crop yields did not meet expected quotas for any reason (bad weather), then you were publicly mocked and put to death
>absolutely zero freedom of speech
>b-but muh based monarchy!
What kind of supreme cuck would ever want to return to this?

Attached: medieval-peasants-clothing-labeled.png (620x450, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/History-Private-Life-Revelations-Paperback/dp/0674400011
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Serfs had more rights than modern people.

I NEEDS MUH IPHONE GUYS

And worst of all, no progress!!

Attached: soymenschen.gif (480x360, 82K)

>What kind of supreme cuck would want to return to this
GoT fans

I think they had fulfilling lives. Only worked when the sun was up.

>American education

Attached: Apustaja ketä on kyllästynyt paskaasi.jpg (1337x1289, 100K)

>peasants living in their own shit
only niggers are incapable of basic waste management, retard.
good job getting your historical education from cartoons and monty python.

Depends on what you mean by rights

>could literally escaped the crown under the veil of darkness and be a wizard far away from the king.
>cant wake up without the government knowing

Gee... we got it pretty gud nowadays

>sun is up 24 hours in the summer
Fug

Who said this? Link to thread?

>strawmanning, the post
Have a (You) ... (((you))) tried

Roll your eyes but history is written by winners and the serfs didn't win. That doesn't mean their every living moment was a daily struggle. They had more freedom than we do.

Attached: rp.png (930x479, 677K)

What rights did serfs have that modern people dont.

Serfs at least had christian elites, while ours are insane degenerates. I see nothing wrong with obeying an authority as authority is inescapable

>get up early
>do farm chores
>finished, nothing to do for the rest of the day
>the lord of the manor you live on is competing in the tourney today
>go to tourney and root for sir john
>get home, wife has prepared dinner
>small house, but is comfy.
>tons of catholic holidays where you get to eat a lot at sir john's castle
>close knit homogenous communities
>colorful culture and music
>seriously, medieval clothing was staggeringly loud and colorful compared to today

If we could combine the social cohesion of the middle ages with the technology of today...

Impossible to tell because it varies hugely depending on time period and region. The middle ages lasts nearly 1000 years

They didn't have to put up with inner-city commies

>>peasants living in their own shit
Nope, not anymore than the royalty.

>>no individual rights at all
Fucking wrong as hell.

>>literally slaves to a ruler
Nope, Medieval peasants had more days off than we do. And we don't own our land or property either.

>>live to the old age of 30, maybe
Ridiculous.

>>see your wife and daughters get raped by knights and other nobility
see your wife and daughters get raped by niggers and Pakis

>>nothing you can do about it
nothing you can do about it

>>if your crop yields did not meet expected quotas for any reason (bad weather), then you were publicly mocked and put to death
You are retarded.

>>absolutely zero freedom of speech
Wrong as hell.

>>b-but muh based monarchy!
Better than mob rule by those brainwashed by the Jew

This is true and checked

Attached: 31D8CABC-799C-4E59-B7FC-629806000ED5.jpg (600x776, 335K)

Also, people in the middle ages didn't live in their own shit. Bad smells were thought to transmit diseases, so they actually bathed regularly and spent money on things that would make them smell good.

So in other words you're talking out of your ass and serfs didn't actually have more rights. Good to know.

>>live to the old age of 30, maybe
Mostly a myth

I didn't say anything of the sort. I'm not the guy who you initially replied to.

>Only difference is that now we live past 30.

Infant mortality was very high, and this lower the average age, but if you lived past childhood, the average age lived in the middle ages was probably around 65-70.
All considered, paesants in the middle ages were more rich and had more freedom than today paesants. Also much better social mobility.

Return to this.

Attached: c0b7748059e1b3e060b88605ea6a91e0.jpg (992x748, 208K)

we cant ever go back

A nice chunky solar flare might do the trick

Attached: 1558365584113s.jpg (110x125, 3K)

Any rational human who is tired of living in crowded shit hole cities with blacks, in a culture obsessed with corporate consumerism.

well in finland you get to rest the entire winter right?

>Swede took screenshot
can't make this up

Also, a monarch owns the whole country already. His well being is the well being of his subjects. It's in his interest to foster the well-being of his nation. While in any republic there's nothing to stop joe blow from lying and cheating his way into getting elected. Elections are nothing more than a popularity contest. This is why politicians never actually have to say anything important and just spew vague blanket statements with no substance.

peasants had unironically more work free days than modern wageslave

>returning to monarchy means we lose all modern technology
Not all of that happens in Saudi Arabia and the stuff that does is because it's Arabia not because it's Saudi.

don't forget
>no work after dark
>no work in winter
>no work on Sunday
>live in a wholesome family-oriented community
>public execution of criminals/fags
>no niggers

Attached: 1544043970298.jpg (262x206, 9K)

There is a reason why (((they))) come for the peasants first, disarm and disown them like in communist russia.
If you are able to feed your family and have a strong armed community you are independent of the government.

>serf
>social mobility

What the ever christing faggot fuck are you even talking about? Serfs literally belonged to their lords.

You motherfuckers are delusional.

A monarchy would suck the big gay.

They didn't belong to them. They entered into a mutual contract with them. Actually quite libertarian if you think about it.

Lmao take your pilpul and shove it up yer hole sideways, ya bollix.

This has to be bait. You just like to argue.

Literally every form of government is less gay than what we have now.

>he’s so much of a bitch he couldn’t survive in that environment
s0yb0y faggot

One post by this ID, and yet you fucking idiots keep replying to shill threads.

It's true, though.

Fpbp

Boys in tights please.

How is it bait? Obviously it's not true for every single medieval society. But contractual agreements like this are the basis of feudalism.

Streets were filled with shit, because bedpans were emptied directly into them. The average hut had an ever-rising floor of food scraps and trash, and everyone slept in the same bed.

>Serfs literally belonged to their lords.
Lot's of wars when you can be promoted to higher ranks. Also you can take the religious career.
Middle ages were socially and morally a lot more advanced than modern time

the right to secure their means of food production.

in australia, we don't have this right. farms are invaded every day by chinks and vegans. I wish I was joking.

are you asserting that serfs were slaves?

No...no one here is a proponent of collectivism retard.

Yer a moron,Harry.

It's more like >pic related.

Attached: 456453645.png (640x320, 348K)

This is the stupidest thing i've ever heard. I can't believe there are people who actually believe this.

hey everyone quiet, this guy is speaking on behalf of the entire board. Go ahead sir.

No serf has been kicked off Twitter!

>Someone in the castle wants to fuck your barely teenage daughter, they take her away
>The castle needs a new stable boy, they take your son away
get home, wife has prepared dinner
>Your wife was working all day
small house, but is comfy.
>The animals also lived in your house
close knit homogenous communities
>Streets littered with shit

Ahhh, the good ol'days....they were terrible. Life has never been better than it is today.

>get to wear hosiery as a man

Where do I sign?

>What rights did serfs have that modern people dont.
The right to not be surveilled 24/7
]the right to ingest whatever they want without the government telling what is and isn't allowed
the right to raise your kids without interference
i could go on forever. You don't even know what freedom is, just what you have been instructed it is by the people who stole it from you.

This is actually a great idea. Let America do this and the rest of us can just carry on as normal and not worry about the mutts causing a war with Iran

In essence, at times, yes.

Disown your family.

How do you even know if it was really like that? Did you have a fucking time machine?

Venus Project seems to be making a comeback Ive been seeing more of their commie propaganda. Looks comfy.

Attached: 1546459530927.jpg (1024x688, 107K)

Alot of times, people did all sleep in the same bed.

Thank you....as I was saying...

Attached: CommieBall 8.png (644x598, 120K)

kys flaggot.

Serfs were slaves

You made up 100% of that. There are no historical examples of the scenario you just purported.
>hurr durr but the lord could technically take a shit on my front lawn!

This.

Attached: Western Civilization.jpg (700x779, 30K)

i mean it wasnt exactly clean and there are niggerminded people in every white society but the insanity of believing this shit astounds me. people were paid a living to clean any shit that happened to accumulate in the streets because of niggerbrained retards and beasts of burden.
not to mention the fact that most people didnt live in streets, they lived in wide, open fields.

Before the internet, these things filled with a thin substance made from trees with black spots on them were found in many households. Some are very very old. Like, older than you.

If that happens then, you can pretty much argue that it happens today as well.

The family unit is the building block of civilization. Without a family to protect a man would never come in from the hunt. Ever. As cool as rugged individualism is it is not the basis for civilization.

Yes, I made it up. I like to go onto internet forums and make things up.

Im sure that may have happened some times, but it was by no means a constant.
And there were tons of places you could be fined or thrown into jail for throwing your shit in the street.

More like a protection racket than a mutual agreement

so which book said that? ISBN please.

What do we need to do to bring back codpieces?

Attached: CODPIECE.jpg (1194x1600, 315K)

I am in favor of American (European) collectivism retard. Christian caliphate now!

Why do you deny standards of living degraded post Christianity in the ancient world?

Christianity caused the slavery of all europeans

I thought nobody here supported collectivism, but here you are.

>Christianity caused the slavery of all europeans
at the hands of other europeans?

>The right to not be surveilled 24/7
Turn your phone off.
>]the right to ingest whatever they want without the government telling what is and isn't allowed
As if they didn't do that back then.
>the right to raise your kids without interference
Because your son could grow up to be the leader of the free world.
>i could go on forever. You don't even know what freedom is, just what you have been instructed it is by the people who stole it from you.
Go live on a mountain.

I know it wasn't completely spotless. But the fact they hired people to make sure cleanliness was a priority contradicts the previous statement.
And like I said in a previous post, bad smells were thought to spread disease, so people did bathe and practice proper hygiene, even if they didnt understand germ theory yet.

>living in their own shit
What evidence do you have of this?

>no individual rights, literally slaves
Slavery is relative. Yes they did not own land and were forced to work for others, but what was expected of them was relatively simple. Compare that to the underclass of (((capitalist))) (((democracy))) where you have the (((freedom))) to pursue degeneracy and a choice between a variety of demeaning and depressing jobs, but no more real power than a serf

You may rise above with exceptional talent and drive, but so could a serf. An exceptionally talented serf would have their talents utilized by their superiors.

>live to age 30
Life expectancy was mostly lower because of infant mortality, which is tragic, but once you survived that, life expectancy was much closer to modern old age. Not quite but still decent

>serfs mocked and put to death for low crop yields
This is retarded, no evidence of this. A lord was reliant upon his serfs, if the land did not produce, it was his concern, and killing his workers would be counterproductive and the majority of lords would understand that.

>zero freedom of speech
There was considerably less ability to police speech back then, though no legal guarantees of free speech.

If you think having a family is collectivism or that Ancient Sumeria was based on collectivism you are retard who is beneath me intellectually. Stop wasting my time.

Attached: maga.jpg (600x402, 27K)

I fucking bellowed with the laughter of a thousand Henry the Eigth's, top work squires.

>Yes, I made it up. I like to go onto internet forums and make things up.
ME TOO!

these accuracy levels are too great for sand people

The whole lords fucking whatever peasant girl they wanted is a a myth, there of course would be isolated examples like rapes committed by the powerful today, but the idea that this was just something everybody had to put up with is a myth.

Constant in every household throughout the world then? No but it was a very common practice. For many reasons, space, warmth.

Yes, the streets were not lined with shit but there was filth.

amazon.com/History-Private-Life-Revelations-Paperback/dp/0674400011

And die in the wars

You can live like that tomorrow. You'll just be called a nutcase.

Yeah, you did.
And even if you could find even two or three examples of what you said, they'd still be isolated cases.