Acid

How's your guys experience with it, what the fuck does it all mean.

I'm not sure if I can ever think straight again.

Attached: ba1ab7ff2f59155543bccaad203a5164-640x434.jpg (640x434, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucinogen_persisting_perception_disorder
youtube.com/watch?v=5mT2dle43GM
youtu.be/t6jlhqNxRYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its fun but ultimately kinda meaningless. You'll feel back to normal in 1 week to a month

It forms new pathways and lets you think in a more complicated way. Its good, just take some time to sort your shit out.

'ave a line ya virgin

It was fun but then I stopped being able to trip

For me it was like looking at the sun but with your brain in place of your eyes, you couldn't really make sense of it because all the information was conveyed to you all at once. Its like Tesla described - tapping into the immaterial library of Alexandria.

The best way I can describe it, without coming across as pretentious, is that it was like reading James Joyce as a stream of consciousness only the strangeness of experiencing it that way becomes apparent to you.

However, It puts you in a childlike state of entertainment so to some extent I think it just broadens the spectrum of information that you can perceive at any one moment and intensifies other experiences which normally appear mundane: So i'd say only like about 2% of the experience is actually meaningful.

But no experience can even come close to the relationship you can develop with the Godhead

Attached: 1555451853511.jpg (4096x2730, 1.11M)

Actually it's more like 1 year. But yeah it does kinda fade.

Now all of your experiences will be seen through a filter. HPPD is real.

It's fine just don't do it more than once a month or more than 4000ug at once

acid is for babies
real men do mushrooms, in nature

You did it wrong.

>laugh hysterically for about 6 hours straight every time, way beyond normal hysteric laughter, beyond mental asylum tier
>feel everyone's emotions and thoughts
>feel incredibly deep connection with the One and everything
>completely epic and amazing
>keep dropping and fucking around in the woods regularly
>last semester of college ends
>feel completely brain dead for about 8 months straight afterward
>never totally return to normal
>already was a a heavy drug user
>mostly cleaned up my act by now
Totally worth it, I love that shit, I'll drop again when the time is right

This. Interesting experience but I got nothing out of it.
Would rather trade in a couple acid experiences for a few years of daily meditation practice.

Attached: 1557868022429.gif (800x600, 563K)

Take more and see what happens

My experience is from knowing past acid-heads and noting their brain-damage. Things like losing things, getting lost driving, losing car or house keys, and attention disorder, loss of any skill, etc. Don't do it.

For me, it felt like waking up to a hangover you had, from a long night of drinking, except that long night of drinking was the entirety of your life and you're only now just waking up to it.

I was going to be reading a lot of metaphysical books from nietzche and the like to see in what new perspective I'll be able to look at the world- but my brain is too fried for that right now.

Acid is meh, basically a party drug.
The everconcressing insights are fun.
Psilocybin is where the rubber meets the fucking road.

Took a couple tabs with friends. They were tripping while I felt giggly. Did it a couple times and felt that same high you get with weed where you can feel it in your brain stem. Everyone was wondering why I wasn't losing my shit with how much I took as well. Same with shrooms. The only thing that made me really trip was salvia with a hit of weed. That shit I'll never forget. A bad trip but it was an experience. Felt breddy gud mentally after the bad trip

I think with acid or shrooms I'm gonna need a lot more of a dosage to get me where I need to be

You sure they aren't constant pot smokers? I've got a few friends who rarely do acid but smoke regularly and I've noticed this on a daily basis

Acid is false and satanic.

I feel like a lot of things "clicked" when I did acid. I feel like I have more elegance with my muscle control, and feel more "in tune" with nature, physics makes more sense, cause and effect is more clear; for lack of better words, I look at life and everything in it very differently, with an almost instinctual understanding. I think of myself as an entity of this earth, and not a special exemption like most people do.

Aside from that, it's like 12 hours of laughing like a retard and feeling spun out, no desire to do it again after heavy experimentation

I'm a constant pot smoker BECAUSE I have no things to lose :/

LSD can change your life if you use it CORRECTLY.

DO NOT take it inside a building
DO NOT take it in a club
DO NOT take it at festival
DO NOT take it in a high crime area

When taking LSD, you need to be in a area you're familiar with outside in nature. Taking it in nature will show you things that are true to the nature of our world. As Timothy Leary said: "Taking Psychedelics is like looking through a microscope, once you look in through the lens, you see a world that you thought was never there."

Psychedelics can allow you to have a deep understanding of the world and yourself. Its like looking at yourself from a 3rd person point of view comprehending who/what you are.

Taking Psychedelics is like taking off your mask during a play and observing the entire play as an observer, not an actor.

Attached: psychedelicsmain-800x533.jpg (800x533, 83K)

Are you the user that was "tripping balls" last night?

Yeah, that was me.

Also, I watched Apocalypse Now on acid and got PTSD

>I'm not sure if I can ever think straight again.
lsd didn't make you gay, you did.

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-730FA843-C5D8-4CEA-8AEA-487D2C1E128B_1550850142.gif (640x361, 2.42M)

if you think that mind altering drugs are good in any way or form I have serious bad news for you

helped expand my consciousness after a terrible chidlhood that made me autistic and retarded, redpilled the fuck out of me and I realized the jews are trying to enslave humanity without ever having set foot on Jow Forums before I took it, and it helped me become a better drummer. Win-win in my book, aside from all the occasional existential anxiety I have now for peeling back the veil

Are you the same guy from last night? You'll be fine. You'll have acid brain for a week and then be right as rain.

Two kinds grow here. Should I eat the gold tops or the blue meanies?

Attached: nokia scented candle.png (960x960, 351K)

Haha how you feeling dude?
I was the one posting the freaky pictures kek

Attached: 1556563900992.jpg (2048x1382, 764K)

go with your gut

Enjoy your HPPD

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucinogen_persisting_perception_disorder

Yeah jeez man thst was pretty bad, especially that YouTube video. I'm still trying to grasp what the fuck that was all about, nonetheless I'm just gonna be spooked for the week.

Thanks anyway, lol.

gold tops

> 1 in 50,000 users might experience...
let me guess, you’ve never tried anything but liquor

Poisoning your brain results in strange sensations. What an amazing finding.

Attached: 1443655903125.png (2560x1440, 144K)

The CIA invented LSD as part of their MKULTRA experiments

It was designed to tear down your mind and the whole "they created it for control but it ended up being a tool we used against them/for enlightenment" is absolute bullshit.

After tripping I always wanted to make something of myself. I felt like I needed to do something different in my life. In all LSD was a positive experience.

>It forms new pathways and lets you think in a more complicated way. Its good, just take some time to sort your shit out.
No... rewiring your brain randomly is not a good thing. Like if you think about backpacks the next thing on your mind is orange giraffes how exactly is that useful

Attached: 1558076264110.gif (510x378, 107K)

Honestly this whole LSD/Weed/Iowaska/DMT propaganda is probably to make people more susceptible to mind control through media.

It's fun but not life changing

It permanently redpilled me out of NPC at 13yo in one night

It was synthesized by accident
the glowniggers aren't nearly as competent as you think

Mushrooms take you waaaaay further

>The CIA invented LSD

The first synthesizing of LSD pre-dates the CIA by almost 15 years, before it was even clear what psychedelic effects it had. What the fuck are you talking about?

Mushrooms are the truth, if you are intelligent.

>DUDE, SHROOMS
>DUDE! DMT!
>DUUUUUUUDE

Attached: 65B731B2-A724-4327-AC70-9D495D5D52AD.png (621x348, 470K)

Who's happier in life, you or them?

It's fun, you did it, you had your super trippy experience, now don't mess with drugs anymore. Grow up, be a man, raise a family.

I took it for the first time in 2002 aged 44. Had a good trip. Pic related, me at peak high. Never had a bad trip, even the death trip at Stonehenge in 2003 was worth it.

Everybody I know who had a problem with it took it in their mid teens to very early twenties. A bad trip has something to with your private self image being very different from how you think other people see you. Leary called this "ego games".

A trip is controlled by your mood and therefore by the rituals you choose before taking it. After that, if you do have any trouble, just try to remember that you should be enjoying this because you paid for it (£5/liquid drop last time I bought any in England).

Read The Psychedelic Experience by Dr Timothy Leary, and trip with experienced friends, not random idiots.

Attached: 2002-08-10 Danebury eyes.jpg (228x83, 9K)

sounds exactly like my experience

If the only reason you are happy is because of drugs, you aren't really happy

not worth it, no use having a bad trip and getting psychosis.

How did I know what your flag would be before my eyes got there? I'll take a wild guess and say you're in Brighton. I'm in Pompey.

I did shrooms and acid probably 30 times within one winter. nothing will ever be the same again especially since I smoked weed for the next two years every day and at least six months before that. However I do take lithium now and that has helped a lot

That's exactly the trade acid is. Twenty years sat under a tree up a mountain traded for one drop of Labour Saving Device.

? it stopped working for you?

>Its good
Yes goyim, yes.

Attached: 152778201.png (1440x1557, 738K)

You weren't losing your shit because you have a solid foundation for your personality. That's how you're supposed to get. You're a tripper.

Are you the fellow from last night?

that’s something Satan would say
>just eat the apple!

oof

I don't do drugs because i love my parents. Does who do drugs don't like their parents.

no you idiot it does the exact opposite. it makes it more obvious that all that shit is engineered fake bullshit

You again? You fucking dog. No balls at all. Do what you must or don't come back.

Psychedelics are quite dangerous. You open your mind to spiritual entities you do not understand. If you really HAVE to do them, remember that you can always pray to Jesus for help.

youtube.com/watch?v=5mT2dle43GM

What do you mean by "having a solid foundation for your personality" ? Do you mean something like know deep inside you what/who you are?

>no you idiot it does the exact opposite. it makes it more obvious that all that shit is engineered fake bullshit
I mean if your way of realizing the media is trying to fuck with your mind is obliterating the dendritic connections in your brain and creating new ones randomly is efficient -- perhaps you should be allowed to cull yourself.

he means you're not faggy

"""randomly"""
uh-huh

I did too much of it at a young age (around 14 yo) when my brain was still developing, along with a lot of other heavy shit. It can be nice, it can also be brutal. I don't think it's the cause of all my mental health problems though, since it already prevalent in my family. Be careful with it. You only get one brain and it's hard to unfuck.

Had a friend who took it and was fucked for weeks by it; he was sectioned and near catatonic. Not sure if he ever recovered.

That's precisely why they're pushing marijuana legalization.

also remember all the articles around 2013 - 2015 trying to get people to "microdose" lsd?
wtf

Yes. A lot of people have figured themselves out by 25, but I hadn't, and if I'd done acid aged 20, then I don't know what would have happened. Acid provokes your hidden internal conflicts, and teenagers have the most of those. By the time I did it, I was old enough to know myself. Better than I did as a teenager, anyway.

Bump

I'm 49 and did it a few times between the ages of 17--20 and not since. It's pretty wild and likely does open new pathways but I would/could never do it again.

you took research chems, not even real acid. hopefully you don't develop crippling depression now. there's no real acid anymore, everyone that thinks they are doing it are fucking themselves up.

>homeless after military, dont want to burden parents
>decide to travel and live out of a backpack
>book one way ticket to far off city I've never been to
>meet people here and there who've done acid, try it a few times and really settle into my identity as a traveler
>after a few years of living out of the backpack I wind up living on Haight Street where acid flows like water, meet people I previously met all over the country
>survive weeks at a time on nothing but tons of LSD, French Fries and orange juice
>become a character in the story instead of just an observer
>now I can talk to animals and life's never been the same, but shh..its our secret!

It's been a long strange trip. Without psychedelics I'd probably be dead, in prison or a heroin junkie. Instead I have two kids and live the life I want to. I'd recommend psychedelics to just about anyone. If you're directionless and have no responsibilities i'd recommend living out of a backpack hitchhiking the US.

you will. I have only done it once, but ego death every now and then is a good thing. You can think more clearly about yourself without your body getting in the way.

That's not how it works anymore, boomer.

>there's no real acid anymore
That's where you're wrong, kiddo. There was a very large influx of RC into the market circa 2010, however there is a very real network of enforcers who make sure people aren't selling RCs as Acid. The price of LSD has remained relatively unchanged for over two decades.

>your face when I'm 27, left the military in 2013 and that's exactly how it works

Take this for your quest, you will need it user.
youtu.be/t6jlhqNxRYk

What do you do for money fgt

20 year old reporting in, am smarter than everyone around me because i took psychedelics at a younger age and see through all the social and inter-personal dynamics of society. i base my personality off of these unique and incredibly enlightened perspectives of self and other.

Play shitty music on the street(busk) mostly, work odd jobs and save it all since we have few bills (we live in an RV, on our third one now). For example, our gig this winter is cleaning the bathrooms at an rv park in the desert for free board. This year I missed out on a summer gig in the black hills that would've basically been the same thing, but next year I might pick it up. Last few winters I did general labor at a large Sports/recreation show. I also give random guitar lessons, rockhound for shiny rocks that sell, and in general live very frugally while spending the bulk of my time with my family.

Did acid for the first time a few weeks ago, four tabs of the stuff. And I'm wondering if it was weak stuff or if I'm just strong to it. Because I didn't really trip hard. Tripped harder on 4gs of shrooms desu

not politics

Acid degrades relatively quickly upon exposure to heat/sunlight. It's possible it degraded a bunch before you finally got it, or it might've degraded in your care if you did something silly like put it in your wallet and then sat on it. If you know your dealer well you should talk to him about it. Also, if you're on antidepressants or lacking sleep it can extremely lower the effects.

kek

probably old tabs or you got ripped off
4 tabs should take you into another dimension, another galaxy

I trip in my room, never really cared to being outside while tripping. Too mang uncontrolled variables send me into paranoid node.

Not necessarily, when it comes to acid and how it affects different people, everyone's brain chemistry is different. I've personally never 'blasted off' with LSD, despite dosing hundreds of times. Granted, I never went and ate 30 hits to start my weekend, but I've been ninja dosed with over 10 at a time and still didn't lose my grip on reality.

I am going to take a trip for the first time since the 2004 election.

I am looking forward to it.

Why the fuck are there so many people on Jow Forums who've tripped and done psychedelics in general?

I thought we were nazis, I thought that shit was degenerate.
Guys, are we the real hippies?

>what the fuck does it all mean
doesn't mean shit. it's a drug. it only makes you think it means something; that's the effect of the drug.

Well, I would point out that not a single one of us started at nazis, we ended up that way.

busking doesn't pay for a wife and two kids. You get military disability?