Wow....powerful, Reddit is woke af

wow....powerful, Reddit is woke af

Attached: Untitled.png (1221x869, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6kySR3fpa5s
youtu.be/vdRJMuOFO88
youtu.be/nIfDoPT5f0w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_modern_conflicts_in_the_Middle_East
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off neocon.

i'm dead serious. why do we hate them again?

we assassinated a democratically elected leader in the 1950s
replaced him with a puppet who ended up being a dictator who exiled a popular religious figure
religious guy comes back and kicks the US out while embarrassing our president.
and of course...
They hate Jews.

Why do we hate Reddit I mean? never thought i'd see anything this based on my front page

*ting ting*
*ahem*
*deep breaths*

Fuck Israelis
Fuck Neocons
Fuck Evangelicals
Fuck Bolton
Fuck Jannies

Attached: Smug Pepe.jpg (499x499, 26K)

>why do we hate reddit.
lurk moar Panchito.

they seem more based than migatards...

someone post the reddit group meetup pic

>Reddit thinks going to war with Iran is bad wow
Okay.

That pic is truth.
Fuck Jews and fuck good goy neocons

well at least you admit you're a newfag
it's a complete echochamber, if your opinion is unpopular, or not the most popular, your post cannot be seen unless you are searching specifically to it
they are also leftist pushovers who encourage cucking, and i don't mean that as a joke.
they are also completely onions, worshipping woman and letting woman get away with everything. remember that video where some streamer's wife comes in and starts harassing him for 5 minutes straight, even throwing stuff and him until he visibly breaks and slaps her? reddit defended her because she's a woman.

shut up jew

fuck off kike, reddit is our ally now

The pic is right. Iran should back the fuck off.

Iran is an autocratic islamic dictatorship. Regardless of their view on Israel and USA, regime change must be done to ensure the freedom and liberty of Iranian people and to prevent them from becoming extermists like Saudis. And yes, regime change in Saudi is also seriously needed.

>please kill our enemies for us goyim

Attached: 728BD65C-5D89-4F06-BA66-723674C94503.jpg (590x639, 149K)

do...do you even remember why you hate jews?

is there any reason NOT to hate you?

Get the fuck out discord tranny your kind ain't welcome in these here parts

That picture is fucking retarded

how so?

Imagine defending Iranian sand niggers.

Explain Nigel

>13 year old memes

Nice

Israel hates them. The Zionist media teaches you to hate them.

Hello faggots, i will never leave.
Pol is infested with low iq edgelords but its ok, thats yourthing goys

>wow....
LEARN WHAT THE CROP TOOL DOES, NIGGER

i'm talking about reddit

Because Reddit are literally lemmings. They're only against an Iran war because Drumpf wants one. If Hillary was president they would've been all for it.

The embassy raid.
Don't forget we were embarrassed by the failed rescue mission. In which they also held up the burned arm of an American Marine or Pilot?(not sure if this even happened) and the boat capture incident.

migatards came from reddit. Same mentality, same retards, just different coin.

All normaloids need to die.

Yep.
Imagine what Iran would be like nowadays if the CIA and the UK Secret Intelligence Service had not intervened. It would be a secular social democracy right now.

"Yes, my sin — my greater sin and even my greatest sin is that I nationalized Iran's oil industry and discarded the system of political and economic exploitation by the world's greatest empire. This at the cost to myself, my family; and at the risk of losing my life, my honor and my property. With God's blessing and the will of the people, I fought this savage and dreadful system of international espionage and colonialism."
- Mohammad Mosaddegh

answer the question, leaf.

I think this is just fake news from the jewish msm

Shut up and get back to war, goy

Seemingly everyone hates Reddit. Liberals hate it because it has conservatives and MRAs. Jow Forums hates it because it also has liberals and communists.

In reality, Reddit has everything ... so most of the hate directed at it is nonsense.

Attached: who_could_be_hiding.jpg (208x242, 16K)

If you can't see why plebbit is against a war with Iran then you're obviously retarded. It has nothing to do with jewish subversion and everything to do with muh poor brown people

Lol, 20 years in Afghanistan. Pretty sure you don't need to be woke to notice anymore.

Funny thing, Shah was also deposed conveniently after calling out the kike.
youtube.com/watch?v=6kySR3fpa5s

Now the IRGC isn't buckling, so mutts are frothing at the mouth to depose them (again). Except after doing it twice already, Iranians have figured that the best way to keep mutts at bay is to point missiles at them and indiscriminately kill any shills that land on their territory. Seems to have worked a lot better, considering the last 2 regimes were deposed of in half the time.

>it's a complete echochamber, if your opinion is unpopular, or not the most popular, your post cannot be seen unless you are searching specifically to it
To be fair, every individual subreddit is its own self-contained echo-chamber and every subreddit has its own bias.

>they are also leftist pushovers who encourage cucking, and i don't mean that as a joke.
What about r/mensrights and r/theredpill?

>they are also completely onions, worshipping woman and letting woman get away with everything. remember that video where some streamer's wife comes in and starts harassing him for 5 minutes straight, even throwing stuff and him until he visibly breaks and slaps her? reddit defended her because she's a woman.
How did r/mensrights react?

reddit has blatant and endless censorship. Remember such great subreddits as Jow Forumsfatpeoplehate Jow Forumscoontown Jow Forumsmde. Deleted. Reddit is terrible and left leaning.

This
I rather have an intelligent enemy than a retarded "friend".

You realize that the pic is satire right? OF COURSE the real argument is that America has built a ton of military bases around Iran and that this is the real act of war.

genuinely woke

Attached: 43a.png (680x494, 107K)

This is a big part of it But also, the left has generally been on the "right side of history" when it comes to Israel, not because they have a coherent world view, but because they are motivated by slave morality, and the "oppression of the Muslims" fits nicely into this moral framework--they see any war in the middle east in the light of "Western imperialists and colonists murdering innocent Muslims".

This is actually a good topic for dropping redpills and recruiting, and I'd bet one of /ourguys/ is responsible for making these types of posts. I used to make anti-Israel posts all of the time on r/worldnews, until the kike mods banned me without explanation.

Because they refuse to talk about (((them)))
they're literally retarded normies who will never understand geopolitics due to a refusal to learn about geopolitical history

Based, I'll drink to that

That's just something that can be used to rile up the normies and zogbots.
Literal propaganda opportunity.

We "hate" them, because they're not part of the globalist order due to their justified hatred of jews who run America.

I honest to god rather be friends with Israelis and join them in bashing the skulls of neocons, progressives, and neolibs in.
Maybe the whole Goyim are cattle theory isn't wrong, and the only issue is that kikes have lumped us with the mutt trash. Maybe Jews had the right idea all along, and the final solution to the normaloid retard problem is enslavement into Gulags.

>Iran is an autocratic islamic dictatorship.
To be fair, the government has some democratic elements, even if there are also some non-elected government officials who have influence.

>Regardless of their view on Israel and USA, regime change must be done to ensure the freedom and liberty of Iranian people and to prevent them from becoming extermists like Saudis.
Remember when "regime change" happened in Iraq? The people who lived under ISIS probably wanted Saddam back.

>And yes, regime change in Saudi is also seriously needed.
Good luck dude. Nearly every Western leader is kissing Saudi ass right now. This includes both Trump and Trudeau. I agree that the West should stop supporting the Saudis, but this will not be an easy change to make, given how ingrained the problem is.

The problem is also tied to the world's dependence on petroleum. Saudi Arabia has been using its oil to get away with everything for a long time now.

t. Mahmoud

They are Iranian?

Tells you something when reddit is more based than jew cocksucking drumpftards on here.

Iran will overthrow its regime only after all the trash around it has been leveled into dust to the point where they don't feel insecure about getting taken advantage of during the transition.

Way to take a complex issue and oversimplify it.

The real issue here is that, if the US government attacks Iran, this will just make the problem worse.

This. Ironically this.

The Drumpftards came from Reddit. Anyone who uses reddit needs internet and human privileges taken away from them.

Wrong. Migatards colonized reddit, The_Donald was made by Jow Forumstards.

Thanks for the link

It is hard but not impossible. Saudi regime is heavily dependent on the indoctrination of their people. Iranians and Saudis are more or less brainwashed like North Koreans.
There is another menace of the society.
Also when countries like Russia and China stop helping them (the regime) by buying their oil and commodities.

You don't have to leave ... but If you could get Netanyahu out of office, that would be great. The guy is a monster.

>I honest to god rather be friends with Israelis
That's your mistake. We don't have any friends in the middle east, and we don't need any enemies in the middle east. We have plenty of enemies--much more dangerous enemies--right here in the States.

>Maybe Jews had the right idea all along
They certainly have a knack for controlling the goyim without raising a finger.

that's like defending every single nigger because 2 are upstanding citizens. and the defense was from AITA which is supposed to be a morality subreddit. reddit is filled with npcs so they straight up can't judge morality.

>The Drumpftards came from Reddit.
Wrong. The_Donald was originally a Jow Forums colony. But based reddit told them to go back and kept them isolated as much as possible.

One of the biggest subreddits right now is the_donald.

>Regime change in Saudi
Muslim extremists would chimp out if we tried that.
OBL's rebellion was all about US troops being in Saudi Arabia aka the Holy Land after Kuwait.
Then he became woke on the JQ and realized that the Jews effectively own America.
The library of books he owned that the CIA released were all conspiracy theory books about the NWO and Jews.

Right now the status quo in SA is tolerated because the current trajectory implies the nation will become a little less repressive while opening up investment opportunities.

>what about these fringe subs whose posters get banned from larger subs

Reddit is the place where someone can comment
>this is reddit and this story has to do with a woman, so expect reasonable discussion
And get gilded and 1000 upvotes

Because Zion Don says so.
Now fall back in line and trust the faggoty plan.

Attached: 1484744332731.jpg (600x450, 62K)

Sure it was Jow Forumss colony when it started it was immediately seized by kikes after the election and it is now controlled by kikes and has nothing to do with Jow Forums.

you need to go back

Jow Forums has been infested by neocons and trump kikelover apologists for a long time now

Attached: comps.jpg (800x450, 86K)

Learn to read, newfaggot

Because its breeding ground of bugmen
youtu.be/vdRJMuOFO88

Ask yourself this, why would migatards go to reddit in the first place, whereas people didn't? They are reddit in essence.

Countries like Russia and China will support Iran because they have common sense and have their priorities straight. You can only talk about regime change in Iran after everything else around it, in Europe, and Muttistan has been flattened to rubble or turned into Russian/Chinese vassal states.

I hope China annexes you along with all the other shitgooks in its periphery. Anything as stupid as you doesn't deserve autonomy or rights.

youtu.be/nIfDoPT5f0w

I wish Iran had ICBMs
Like the ones [United States tax payers] supplied to Israel...

Attached: FB_IMG_1551296767896.jpg (474x474, 20K)

>defending an islamic shithole
and you deserved to be beheaded by them

>reddit has blatant and endless censorship.
I wouldn't call the censorship endless. They still have more free speech than most other sites. Reddit just seems like a hotbed of censorship because they used to be an "extreme free speech" site. Don't forget that one of the first subreddits to ever get shut down was a subreddit devoted to the sexualization of minors. The current wave of bannings just seems shocking when you compare current Reddit to 2010 Reddit. On the whole, the site still offers more free speech than YouTube or Twitter.

>Remember such great subreddits as Jow Forumsfatpeoplehate Jow Forumscoontown Jow Forumsmde.
The users on those subreddits were brigading other subreddits.

>Reddit is terrible and left leaning.
... and yet feminists still dismiss Reddit as a misogynistic bro zone.

I didn't disagree with you. My point was that the users here who were so inclined to start a colony in reddit were in essence reddit already in their mentality, and that was the reason they were drawn into making the colony in the first place.

Reddit isn't just a website, it's an emblem, thought form, and rallying banner of weak brained pleb lemming useful idiot scum who shouldn't have the right to opinions. World history went wrong the second we turned away from platonism.

>wow....powerful
this but unironically

also fpbp and checked

>based juden
>leafs get the rake

Attached: bait leaf.png (625x626, 66K)

1. There are plenty of worse countries out there
2. Foreigners make their own country, it's their responsibility

Fucking baited

you realize Iran and the rest of the Middle East is so crazy is because of the kikes right?

seriously, go there and never come back here ever again

Attached: demand.jpg (538x400, 81K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_modern_conflicts_in_the_Middle_East

Not really

>I wouldn't call the censorship endless. They still have more free speech than most other sites.
that's a lie and you fucking know it. you literally lose points if you're not part of the hivemind
>and yet feminists still dismiss Reddit as a misogynistic bro zone.
feminists are mentally retarded and/or insane. you should never listen to them. i can't believe i need to tell you this.

sure kikes are responsible but read what I wrote before.
I thought we were talking about Iran here according to OP. If you want to talk about other countries, go make threads about them and I will be happy to contribute within the limits of my knowledge.

I hate you because you are twisted, vile, cowardly people who do nothing but destroy those who try to help you.

"The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you" describes it best
Nothing redeemable about you guys

>I'm defending the Islamic shithole because I acknowledge that those who want to regime change Iran for the third time don't care whether Iran is an Islamic shithole or not, and are only interested in pacifying the country regardless of ideology, economic system, or political makeup.
You are literally too stupid to see past the trees. It's no wonder you're an underdeveloped mountaintop nigger nation that the world wouldn't blink over if it were wiped out by an asteroid. I hope China enslaves you not because I hate you, but because it's for your own good.

you brought america into wwi to get britain to sign the balfours declaration.
jews can easily be called responsible for something like 150 million deaths in the 20th century.

Well, maybe they shouldn’t have put their country near all our bases

To be fair, a lot of white nationalists came to pol after the alt-right subreddit was shit down.

hilarious, lmao! Thank you.

Read what I wrote here, again do you think my intention for their regime change is same as the intention of kikes?
I said they deserve better lives and freedom before they all become extremists like Saudis and North Koreans.

Because they print their own money interest-free because of their nationalized Central Bank.

Attached: !.png (1000x1000, 176K)