Have you wrath problem? how can i control me?

have you wrath problem? how can i control me?
how do you control yourself?
this is my problem, im a quite guy, but i has an interior wrath problem,so when i am angry, i can literally explode

Attached: 1548310296649.jpg (319x341, 10K)

Why control it?

cause i hurt people who i love, cause my interior wrath

do you know where your issues stem from? how has your childhood been?

You're saying you bottle up your emotions? Don't do that for too long but be careful how you vent. Try talking to someone you trust about the things that are bothering you user, don't keep it all inside.

I am aware of my past, which is why I bottle up my emotions. i just want to be quite all time of my life.
yep, i know it, in fact, im angry just 2-3 time for year, but when it happen..well, im a monster.
i cant trust in nobody, so i use simple thing for control my emotion, i write with a pen on my arm what to do etc.

Find a nice woman that wont mind falling down the stairs and other silly accidents all the time.

... im not evil or a sociopath, i just have a wrath problem sometime..
and i cant have a social life, but thats not the problem.

>I am aware of my past, which is why I bottle up my emotions. i just want to be quite all time of my life.
what exactly happened? you seem to have a lot of repressed anger.

>repressed anger.
YEP, yep! thats my problem!
idk, so, my highschool was terrible, i drop the school 4 years ago,with my grade, and sometime i has nightmares about it.

Are you Muslim?

nope, i'm atheist with catholic past

>idk, so, my highschool was terrible, i drop the school 4 years ago,with my grade, and sometime i has nightmares about it.
tell me about your parents, how did they treat you when you were a kid?

normal, just a normal family, with some problems, but nothing about they.

>with some problems
what were they? were you happy then? what was so terrible about highschool?

join a boxing gym or a full contact sport/martial art.

your wrath issue is caused by your repressing the anger and forcing yourself to be a quiet person

why i cant be a quiet person?
bully and idiots,everydays,for 5 years.
in the highschool, people looking me with disgusting.

>bully and idiots,everydays,for 5 years.
>in the highschool, people looking me with disgusting.
do you know why this happened? why didn't your parents do anything?

idk, this is a great mistery of my life.

what were your family problems?
it's clear you have a lot of repressed anger from your bullying. but I'm trying to understand if there were issues before that.

dude,i know that the problem was my school,dont worry
maybe, my school and my incel life is not help.
i just need to control my emotion, just it.

why don't you want to tell about your family? also, you're already angry.
to control anger, either you take meds, meditate or read on anger management. but you can't kill the reason for it without understanding the cause.

my family cant understand me, they said that im paranoic.
i can control my wrath for long time, and i cant use meds just for a thing that i can do it.
my problem is when my patiently is broke.
the cause is my life, or generally, this life, when nothing is good and nothing is wrong, just a gigant world where i cant do nothing about myself.

>my family cant understand me, they said that im paranoic.
I think your family is simply engaging in victim blaming instead of giving you help. this is pretty cold of them. they simply deny what you feel. this is not good. and in fact this might create repressed anger, because feelings get denied and repressed as result.
it feels like they're kind of distant from you, seeing your reluctance to talk about them. do they even want to understand you?

nope.jpg
they don't believe me when i say something, i hasnt their trust.
and this is really strange,cause i never has done something wrong, i dont use drugs, alcohol or shit, i was a good shy student.
wow dude, are you a terapist?

>they don't believe me when i say something, i hasnt their trust.
ok. have you ever thought this is kinda not normal? you are their son. if they don't trust their child, who they raised, then who do they trust? how could you ever earn this treatment, if like you said, you're a pretty normal guy and not a lying criminal?
you can already see you came to them and your feelings got basically denied. just like that. this is your mother and father, who supposedly have to love you. this alone is a sign that they probably deny your feelings a lot. do you have friends or anyone who you talked to?
I have rather deep suspicions about your parents. do you think they ever feel guilt? are they ever warm or loving, or does it feel superficial and cold?
>wow dude, are you a therapist?
I read several books to get through my own issues. I have a psychopath mother. and I'll tell you straight it sounds exactly like what you're coming through. it's a kind of person who sees you bleeding and says "don't stain the carpet".

no friends, you now, incel life lol.
but... they are not really cold, there is love with me, there is cold when they want talk about the life, they are really cold about that.
wow dude, one time my mother said that omegalul

>i just need to control my emotion, just it.
stoicism, but I don't know if controlling your emotion is best.
Mabe try confronting your emotions, like, why do they happen.

I have found that the less I care about an aggravating situation, the less angery I get.
So I think it mostly has to do with how you receive the situation. It's kinda hard to do when other people are involved, but I find removing myself from the annoying people works okay.

we rely on our parents to mirror and validation of feelings, especially early in childhood when our mind is still being shaped. in a healthy family, feelings are meant to be shared and confirmed with ease. usually, in these families children have no problem sharing their feelings, and they feel in touch with them. they can feel angry when they are angry and not have to hide it. they also talk about problems and get help, because parents are supposed to help children.
but in your environment, it seems all your feelings or problems got virtually unnoticed, or brushed off. in result, you were alone with them. but even worse, you thought this is something you shouldn't feel, or shouldn't be asking help with. your feelings get suppressed and discarded. this might lead to feeling ignored and betrayed, and it turn create even more anger.
eventually, these feelings catch up with you when you reach adolescence. they suddenly start emerging despite they seemed "forgotten" for your childhood. that's why you might have gotten your wrath issues. it doesn't have much to do with present. it's the past discarded feelings overflowing you.
>they are not really cold, there is love with me
it feels like you say this but at the same time you hint at lack of communication between you and them.
do you think they really care about what you feel per se? were they critical of you, even in subtle ways?

also, if this is a lack of emotional empathy (i.e. feeling what you feel) is a pretty bad sign. it can realistically only be a sign of narcissism or psychopathy. if I really misunderstood something, either it's some impairment like autism or schizo.
in any case, this emotional distance is not normal, and raises big questions. if this is psychopathy, chances are all the "love" you get is not genuine.

thats impossible, i cant cry for the entire time.
it just ok, i need just something for this, i can do it.
thats a good pont, and i done it.
i dont meet people that i hate. too much stress.
yea, too much critical for me, cause i fail in my life too many times. unlucky for project for my future lol.
im not a psyco or austic, dont worry, but, maybe, if you talk like this, maybe.. maybe my parents are cold... and i dont knew that....