Dont ever Water fasting for your life

it can kill you. Water Fasting can fucking destroy your body, even your dick in just few days or weeks. Please don't do it. Also don't become vegan. You will starve to death and you will need meat.

Just dont become vegan or water fasting. It literally killed my dick and im such a dumbass for it.

Attached: water-fasting.jpg (589x384, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cristivlad.com/total-starvation-382-days-without-food-study/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What about coffee fasting instead bud?

Without reading the pic I thought water fasting was not drinking water for a few days.

No... not using your dick enough killed it
Now go eat a steak and stop being a faggot

>falling for water fasting
>falling for veganism
>fool me once..
ya got jewed pretty hard there brotha

Obese people should be required by law to water fast.

Attached: ronniesmoke.jpg (662x636, 54K)

I've waterfasted and I'm vegan and my dick is fine what is your problem?

Plain water fasting can be dangerous, add some salt and potassium.

Attached: SNAKEMAN.jpg (480x480, 27K)

What the fuck are you ranting and raving about? I can't believe the bullshit you're trying to pull here. You honest to god were talking about chad cumming in your ass. I mean what a sorry sack of shit you are, the world wept when you slithered out of the abortion bucket and you should be taken out back so you can be put out of your misery. Fucking sparkplugs and shelves. Link that shit nigger faggot, enlighten us.

Attached: 765375673.png (455x691, 525K)

Nigger i did a 9 day water fast with electrolytes and it healed my IBS and a terrible anal fissure and hemmeroids i had that wouldnt go away. Ive also been mentally more resilient since, and my metabolism has been revved up

Very good for cyst and abscesses.

Redroof me on this

wow you really went in there

Attached: 1556336432141.jpg (765x630, 49K)

How about śoy fasting?

EAT MEEEEEEEEAT ,
NOT FUCKING FAGGOT FASTING

That's really funny actually because I just started a 48 hour water fast for the first time.

OP here. Actually i been Fasting and being Vegan for like a year. Thats pretty fucked up. I basically fucked up my whole body including my libido sex drive.

im feeling fine. Just i have to eat meat and learn my major mistakes.

...i hate jews

what did you learn?

drop it shlomo, eating drug infused "meat" is the worst thing you can do to your body

I don't imagine fasting alone is that unhealthy. If it's done in moderation.

Fuck off fatass. Your dick will start working again when your body is rebalanced.
>I recently came across this study from 1973 in which a 27 years old male has fasted for 382 days under the supervision of researchers from a Scotland University. This is the longest fast ever been recorded.
>This patient weighted in 456 pounds (~207 kg) and weighted out 180 pounds (~82 kg). So, he lost 276 pounds (~125kg) during his fast. Five years after the fast ended, the patient’s weight has been constantly around the values of 196 pounds. A.B. had no ill symptoms during and after the fast.
>This study suggests that the human body can adapt to total starvation for pro-longed periods of time as longs as the body fat reserves are substantial enough and as long as the subject is supplemented with vitamins, minerals, and of course water.
cristivlad.com/total-starvation-382-days-without-food-study/

Just stop eating bro lmao

Although, yes, it is always Jews, this has nothing to do with it. The idea of only drinking water for days on days is really retarded.

Posting pic of water - white supremacist confirmed.

Attached: water.jpg (300x168, 13K)

Don't fast guys. You need to purchase enough food for three to six meals a day from the grocery store. Don't forget to consult your dietician before doing so.

I feel like I'm missing something, What could possible be wrong with only drinking water?

I water fast all the time and I'm fine.

OK pharmacutical industry. I will not fast away my illnesses and will continue to take your pills. Thanks.

Drinking only water is actually pretty great. Just don’t pair it with veganism. Drinking water is easier for your body to digest and process.

You've been fasting for a year ?

Specify "killed your dick"

Attached: Healthy Eating.png (948x627, 570K)

Straight water fasting flushes the electrolytes out of your system causing headaches, weakness, and various other adverse symptoms. Straight water fasting will fuck you up. Veganism will fuck you up. a diet with too much fucking sugar will fuck you up. For extended fasting purposes, you can add certain kinds of salt to the water to prevent all the negative side effects, while allowing your body to subsist on accumulated fat. Electrolytes are only needed for fasts lasting longer than 48 hours (two days). The average living human being (not anorexic hungry skeletons) can easily go two days without food or water. Body fat only exists for one purpose, to extend your life through periods of famine. I'm not talking the 8 hours you spend sleeping. I'm talking weeks or moths. Pic related is Angus Barbieri. He survived 382 days without a single calorie because he had all the calories he needed to survive already glued to his body in the form of obesity. The only thing being supplemented was IV fluid that the doctors gave him which amounts to the modern day Snake diet.

In my personal experience with fasting, I fasted for extended periods of time ranging from 48 hours with no food to 8 whole days. I felt energetic, alive, and I still had enough libido to masturbate every god damn night. Then when I finally did eat, I would eat a tiny portion of steak and eggs, and after feeling full as fuck for a couple hours, I felt better than I have in my entire life. I was also beyond horny.

Basically fasting is great, I didn't have any strange illnesses to cure, but I would recommend it to anyone that wants to stop being fat.

Forgot the pic of Angus.

Attached: angus-704x454.jpg (704x454, 57K)

Fasting stabbed his dick with a knife

Yes. Don't Schiavo yourself.

Bullshit. I waterfast from time to time and it never affected my performance or health, only improved it.
OP your dick was already dead.