sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/03/060320214854.htm
archive.is/2sdz9
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912004047
archive.is/TcbxQ
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0301051118305787
archive.is/4eOxb
archive.is/0CEMs
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270739/
researchgate.net/publication/268806252_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats so high because (((they))) are hidden within the whites and have no seperate grapgh...simple as that

White people can save/prepare for the future beyond next weeks paycheck

Where’s asians? They make more money than whites

I'm surprised they have anything at all considering the fact all I ever see them doing is loitering outside

now add Jews as a separate bar

> -What's your profession?
> -Welfare.

Low time preference. It's possibly the most valuable trait to have as a person. East Asians are even better at this than we are.

141k is a lot of money?

gee, i wonder. it's a mystery.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 39K)

Whites work.

>be black
>go to school
>do nothing but run your mouth and start shit
>get job
>do nothing but run your mouth and start shit

This is why blacks make shit money, they litterally do nothing but bitch and complain and occasionally start shit with their coworkers over race. I completely get why they make shit money.

The white bar is skewed by like 15 rich people of which 1/3 are jews.

God damn just start the richfag greentext larp so we can pretend to be impressed by you.

Yep, the elites fuck it up.

Because shitskins are stupid and Jews are evil

why is jewish included in the white tab?

Institutional racism

Beans and nigs are retarded?

This guy gets it.

Don’t stop there bigot; add in Asian and Jews.

Why should we? Jew's want to be considered their own race but their not. They can be white, brown, whatever. A nigger wouldn't be able to tell the difference and neither can most white people.

>Race
>Inteligence
>Wealth

To a liberal these are unrelated. But meanwhile in the real world.... Stats don't lie.

Being rich and black doesn't make you white.
These polls are lies.

IQ

Attached: Race to Wage Gap.png (551x451, 123K)

(((whites)))

Attached: Anti Semitism.png (600x600, 197K)

They're too fucking stupid to get more money.

Does this count reparashuns and all the money that's been thrown at the problem?

No one knows welfare better than the greeks

Fpbp

because i wouldnt hire a fucking nigger even if he paid me

Marriage, monogamy and wills.

Prince is the extreme example. His multimillion dollar estate will end up in the hands of the state or lawyers because his “family” is too busy squabbling over it. In Prince’s case his mom was a tramp.

Whites get married and pass assets onto their kids. There isn’t a lot of confusion about who the beneficiaries should be.

You missed Jews and Asians

Bigger nigger alpha males dominate beta bitch white boys in any sexual display of dominance. It is always clear that superior mighty ebony members deserve more praise than jealous faggot white beta males. Niggers have more testosterone, and are more suit to breed with women. I, faggot white boy, will forever yearn for bbc in my hungry ass. I, faggot white boy, pledge my soul to serve bbc cum gods for all eternity. Gay for big black nigger dick forever. Gay for big black nigger ding dong for life. As a true faggot beta bitch ass niggerloving inferior white boy, I, faggot white boy, hereby dedicate the hard work of my caucasian ancestors to forever to please the mighty ebony member that is a giant big black cock. I worship niggerdick as my true lord and savior, and would gladly slurp up yum yum nigger cum any time any where from any big black penis. I pledge my beta bitch ass to alpha male African black sacred seed semen that the superior BBC cum daddy muscle black man will ejaculate into my inferior bitch ass filling my bum with his liquid love. I shall spasm in absolute faggot ecstasy, as I acquire the closest thing to heaven on earth, a huge black ding dong squirting its warm baby batter deep into my desperate hungry faggot ass. All hail large African nigger doinkie dongs for all eternity. May my wife sister mother and other white females continue to be dominated by the sheer lust that every member of the white race experiences in the presence of a hung masculine black cock. May my girlfriend and my own ass get fucking wrecked by nigger daddy cum BBC lord. White boys are all secretly gay for the thought of a thick veiny long juicy black cock that could give our girlfriends way better orgasms than we could ever imagine with our puny pink teeny weenies. All hail mighty African purple penis power!

Niggers and beans are functionally retarded

Attached: 1551699663210.png (615x580, 177K)

Explain the tax and welfare gap, nigger

Attached: 1529371428146.png (1244x2156, 1.2M)

another redpill 4u:
>the IQ cutoff to be able to read simple directions and follow them in real life is about 85.
>the average IQ of american blacks is 85
>half of all american blacks cannot read and follow simple instructions

Attached: 1541190350500.jpg (600x405, 26K)

>A nigger wouldn't be able to tell the difference
Ha!

Attached: jew-merchant-abstract.jpg (429x482, 37K)

I dunno it's a complete mystery.

Attached: 3zsKk8f.jpg (500x376, 43K)

Centuries of racism = wealth gap
Centuries of sexism = wealth gap

The problem is legacies of bigotry.

yeah, pretty much

>Gawda git me dem new Jordans
Gittened
>Gawda git me dat new Es-bawx
Gittened
>Gawda git me a job
Not gittened

>implying jews aren't a race

based and redpilled

based and left-pilled

>Explain the racial wealth gap Jow Forums
IQ directly correlates to income.

I would let them in and then ship them on buses to cities all over the country so that the 2020 elections and all future ones would be dem victories!
Oh, wait. Trump is already doing this.

Attached: 99EC646A-6FCD-4C3B-B77B-0FF29FF08BCF.png (584x506, 450K)

IQ and race has been widely discredited. Thanks for playing

Spics and nigs are subhuman.

lefty cities already vote left, they can't vote any more left. shipping in beaners doesn't change that

>IQ and race has been widely discredited.
lmao
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-

Attached: 1554067441228.png (1522x1033, 242K)

>median
there are more whites who own homes(mortgaged of course).
median is not average.

>median is not average.
no shit. median is a better indicator of things like income as it is less perturbed by outliers than mean is.

What about Asians and Indians?

Checkm8 anti-white

"We are sorry, we could not find the page." Seems like the people who made that study realized it was bullshit and removed it. Thanks for playing

my bad i didn't copy the whole link
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

have anudda, it's on me

Attached: 1533836890781.png (843x843, 249K)

Genetics.

>genes control everything in your body - except your brain of course

Leftists reject basic biology.

>www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/record/2009-03541-000

Nice straw man

>posts an abstract
top lmao

Attached: 1534797633567.png (1472x2024, 673K)

sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/03/060320214854.htm
archive.is/2sdz9
Aggression-related Gene Weakens Brain's Impulse Control Circuits

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912004047
archive.is/TcbxQ
Exploring the association between the 2-repeat allele of the MAOA gene promoter polymorphism and psychopathic personality traits, arrests, incarceration, and lifetime antisocial behavior
The 2R was related to arrest, incarceration, and lifetime antisocial behavior.
>These associations were only observable for African-American males. >Only 0.1% of Caucasian males carried the 2-repeat allele.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0301051118305787
archive.is/4eOxb
>MAOA genotype modulates default mode network deactivation during inhibitory control
>It has been demonstrated, in a long line of research, that the low-activity genotype of the monoamine oxidase A (MAOA) gene is associated with aggression.

archive.is/0CEMs
>The 2-Repeat Allele of the MAOA Gene Confers an Increased Risk for Shooting and Stabbing Behaviors

Attached: 1527327210110.jpg (1158x2184, 796K)

Isn't it obvious, faggot?

Attached: apuRead.jpg (255x205, 13K)

Whites work more.

>Implying jews are white
Fucking kill yourself
Op is a giant faggot

Genetics.

whites is racist so they make more

genetic traits and racial characteristics aren’t the same. Basically environment has more influence on IQ and intelligence (two different things)

>Basically environment has more influence on IQ and intelligence
incorrect
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270739/

Attached: 1552191522898.png (962x2179, 976K)

>genetic traits and racial characteristics aren’t the same
incorrect.
researchgate.net/publication/268806252_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01

Attached: 1549853473677.png (546x548, 49K)

It is about now working a lit
>nigger
It is being productive

"jews"

>environment has more influence on IQ and intelligence
incorrect

Attached: 1533042666084.png (848x851, 301K)

>IQ and race has been widely discredited.
There have not been enough studies to make that claim. Thanks for trying.

>genetic traits and racial characteristics aren’t the same
incorrect

Attached: 1537644743231.png (1000x900, 82K)

Jews are included in that category

Are jews conveniently considered white for this stupid little graph?

>Where’s asians? They make more money than whites
This.

First add East Asians, and Jews, to that graph of yours. Then try to explain that shit.

>Hispanics come here and don't learn English so they end up working minimal paying jobs for cash under the table with zero opportunity for advancement because they're too fucking lazy to learn anything that could help their income level by being able to communicate effectively
>Niggers typically drop out of school between 8th and 10th grade, do not get GEDs and then wonder why the hell they don't qualify for anything beyond saying "May I take your order?" which is even pushing the bounds of their limited mental capacity
>white people do shit, make shit, run shit, and create everything, hence they have income potential

>>Hispanics come here and don't learn English so they end up working minimal paying jobs for cash under the table with zero opportunity for advancement because they're too fucking lazy to learn anything that could help their income level by being able to communicate effectively
And they're okay with this because the bottom rung of America is better than anything they can get from their shithole homeland.

they drag the bottom rung of america lower every year.

I make that much annually being a chef at Arby's

If I'm reading this right, a person with 100 iq makes around 90k a year? Where the hell is that the case? Is it household income?

come over to wendy's i make 140k and have an 11 inch dick

I just saw a family of niggers with six kids arguing with a gas station cashier over their lack of $1 scratch-offs and why “it be fucked up ya’ll ain’t take no ebt” for said scratchers.

You forgot to graph the jews

Pic related. IQ. Along with cultural collapse that blacks will never recover from especially as regards their families. Hispanics are inbetweeners who might be able to get a hold of things. Time will tell especially as the more desirable Hispanics interbreed with whites to create delicious brunettes, although the more "native" looking Hispanics will form an underclass similar to American blacks.

Attached: iq.jpg (580x381, 35K)

Indeed. And let's not forget that whatever "racism" there is is a result of the inability of blacks to function. People aren't disliked because of their random phenotype.

It's a crap chart. The fact that no one has a net worth larger than their annual income should be a clue that it's made up. Only at lower income levels is that true.

Attached: 1527620042036.jpg (650x700, 97K)