Well, Jow Forums?

Well, Jow Forums?

For those of you who criticise Redditors, what is your ideal life?

reddit.com/r/Jow Forums/comments/bqwzpq/your_average_redditor/eo8vazm?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

Attached: bo6gyy40xdz21.jpg (960x772, 103K)

Hey goys, let's see how fast we can get a sub banned. FILLER ER UP!

Attached: 863435437546.png (1320x908, 46K)

>For those of you who criticise Redditors, what is your ideal life?

I'm already living it. Decent salary, with a house, a stay at home wife and our first son. Gonna drink and grill this memorial day too.

i like all the amateur psychiatrists in that thread. if we're actually going to break down populations of people based on whether they go on Jow Forums or reddit, i don't think reddit wants to play the 'who is more mentally ill/unhappy' game. in any case, they're just buttblasted.
to stay on topic, i don't have an 'ideal life.' that's for fags and women. i set goals and then work towards them. i shoot for contentment and self respect, not idealism.

Attached: uncleted.jpg (474x361, 42K)

NEET life with a NEET wife.

A loving wife with 3 kids. Church on sundays and time off from work spend hunting and fishing with the children. Or reading books and enjoying a cigar.

>all the faggots claiming that OP's pic was about holing up at home when it was a rural vs urban life thread
>not one single person mentioning small town life when the picture explicitly judges urban fags
Reddit never fails to fuck up.

Wife and 4-5 kids, own 75+ acres and farm it in the countryside. Have a FAL and shoot my shoot for fun. Go to church. Read books and sail/workout in my free time.

On my way there, saving up in the Merchant Marine and in 7 years I should have enough money to be set,. Just need a qt trad wife.

>literally every response is saying that the bugman in the picture is exaggerated but basically right
Gas them all. Give me a wife, kids, and picket fence or give me death.

(((Submissions Restricted)))

To pursue my nerdy hobbies without having to worry about the state of the world.

I live my ideal life. Decent looking redhead blue eyed trad wife, 5 fucking boys in a row all blue eyed, I freed myself from the financial jew ironically with jewy bitcoin. Now we own a nice sized cattle ranch in central Florida with a vacation home in the keys and hunting property up in Aroostook county. The wife and I watch our perfect white children play on 1000s of acres at night while we shitpost together on pol. We also stalk FB to mock the single mothers empowered women post, while drinking top shelf wine. Stay mad faggots

Genuinely jelly if true. Good on you, you fucking nigger. You're living the perfect life.

Lose 10k in the SM

Why are they so mad if the subject of that board is Jow Forums??

It's funny, if you look at the 'idyllic' paintings and photos produced by the west its been pretty much the same thing all throughout history. That is, a calm house, nature, productivity, a beautiful wife, and kids. That's it. For thousands of years.
How do these people not get it?

Attached: Auguste Baud-Bovy (1848-1899) Paysage de Port-Tunnel - Oil on Canvas.jpg (2000x1529, 2.19M)

That picture is still to damn accurate.

Also lol at the salty comments in that reddit link, dweebs.

Also
>60k salary with benefit and pension
>small but modern condo at the top of a building above the clouds
>balcony where I can smoke cigarettes
>entertainment system
About it for me

It's true user, oddly enough I owe it all to this fucking den of fellow shitbags. Saw a thread about bitcoin here back in late 2010, said that looks fun and bought 10k worth. This site made me comfy not only in hard times, but in rl too. I love you faggots in ways you'll never know.

L-love you t-too f-faggot

I have a friend who used to post stuff from that exact reddit. Most of it by what I've seen is just greentexts and those jpeg caps of funny threads with tons of reaction images everywhere. So basically an extremely filtered version of the site with no 1st hand experience or interaction.

Sounds ideal, good job man.

Log cabin. 7 kids. Military career. Decently paying job. Average looking wife.

>reddit is asshurt again and has to assume the people who criticize his mediocre bugman existence are some weeaboo caricature
Lmao

as someone who works at a barcade, I see this person daily. Many faces, many different demoralized filipina girlfriends, but somehow always the same person.

holy shit these people are delusional

Attached: what redditors actually think.png (843x219, 43K)

Attached: what redditors actually think2.png (883x241, 27K)

How much is that 10k now? 200k?

>living on a subsistence farm in some rolling hills
>have a large orchard, paw paw trees, peaches, plums, pears, figs ect
>lots of fruiting plants in general
>planting several American chestnut trees
>take what I need, leave the rest for nature
>make my own wine, brandy ect
>have a wife that loves me
>have children
That’s abour it.

20 bucks of buttcoin from 2010 is 80 mil, you do the math

It's fascinating that anonymity is negative to them. That you have to evaluate each post on it's own merits and cannot default to what the consensus is.

The entire thread is filled with people saying that the guy who made the image is a neet and a weeaboo. They are so incapable of evaluating a post in a vacuum that they'll make up a poster's identity when it isn't supplied to them.