I think WMAF should be limited only to Japanese women, not chinks and koreans or SEA

I think WMAF should be limited only to Japanese women, not chinks and koreans or SEA.

Attached: 1538339762525.jpg (876x579, 72K)

>I would marry a member of this race

Attached: 1557359414443.png (294x1128, 300K)

Thanks for the nightmare i will probably have tonight :(

Goodluck with that. Dudes are gonna dude. You can't stop a man from his woman, unless that woman is white.

Koreans are cute! SEA gotta go, though.

I'd smash Cmilks wife any day. SerpentZAs wife is hotter but looks less fun to fuck

lmaoo! they're naturally uglier than the other east asians. ones that are cute are mostly plastic!

Pretty sure you can ram you entire cock and balls in that mouth. Lmao

there are plenty of cute korean girls without plastic surgery

the reason their culture is so obsessed with beauty is that they are a naturally beautiful people. This has the unfortunate side effect of making more homley individuals feel the need to play catchup, as well as providing easy access for those with existing body image issues or insecurities.

Yes, SK has tons of plastic surgery, but lots of naturally beautiful women as well.

its a shame they want their men to look like women

The only Asians I'm skeptical of are the Chinese/Taiwanese, the others are good except the thai/filip prostitutes. Also the guys can be pretty cool friends, I like them.

White/Asian Alliance!

Cmilk's wife is ugly, even by Chinese standards. But white people should only breed with other whites, period, OP.

Attached: 220px-Lin_Chi-Ling_(cropped).jpg (220x225, 18K)

Don't do that. Keep your lineage within your own race.

Japanese women that are first generation are often based. Good with money children and oppose ((them)). They dress with modesty and class

Xiaomi has mastered the 179.5° viewable angle

Thanks for watching our weeedio.

Remember that qt chinks don't actually exist

Attached: 1557379634609.gif (280x210, 1.69M)

she's not actually han chinese
she's mostly SEA including vietnamese
"Chinese" in name only.

Attached: 1555843408617.gif (208x265, 1.91M)

Attached: 1545123342299.jpg (640x960, 80K)

Who's that one video game youtube faggot with a hot Japanese wife? I think her tits showed one time or something. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Attached: YellowFever.webm (720x720, 2.69M)

i think any race mixers should be shot, this goes double for white men who create mutts and then try to pass the mutts off as white.

should be illegal

Chinese woman? Yes, they should be illegal

Attached: dream life.webm (1280x720, 1.77M)

How are here eyes further forward than the bridge of her nose? What evolutionary purpose could this possibly have served?

I'm sure a clue can be found by studying their chink ancestors

Attached: snail.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Mainland chinks maybe, taiwan girls are a patrician tier choice.

Id like to have a Japanese gf who's not a gaijin hunter skank but sadly thats all you'll get. They've taken miles worth of cock from foreigners, sometimes you'll get one who's fucked a nigger or two. Japanese women who fuck foreigners are the roasties of the roasties with rare exceptions.

And a korean guy told me if you want to make the biggest mistake of your life to marry a korean woman

It's a subtle edit, like those Richard Spencer pics where his head is just barely elongated to the point of looking uncanny

>How are here eyes further forward than the bridge of her nose?

a lot of asians have features like this. doesn't leave your eyes very well-protected, they must get wacked pretty good every now and then since they're not sunken into the socket.

Holy shit kek

Attached: iridium_2018-01-04_21-29-10.png (134x248, 65K)

Maybe my standards are low but I'd nail all 3 of them.

submissive asians are sexy af

I think AMWF should be unlimited

Fucking kek those edits fooled me for the longest time

Attached: zahngrinsen².png (336x193, 3K)

I think OP is a big faggot