I'm posting a bird

I'm posting a bird

Attached: 7649.jpg (1030x686, 100K)

Me? A toad

Attached: F8FE65EC-2487-4883-8345-956ABE489BCE.jpg (4032x3024, 1.96M)

Attached: 1550197437962m.jpg (1024x683, 50K)

>>> >the jews are back in townthe jews are back in tOOOOOOOOWNjewareT((OWNSbacINthe
>>> >jews are bathejews are >bathe town in town inBIRDare jews back the in jews are back
>>> >JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJback in townjews are >back in JEwtown in town inBIRDare jews back (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU)
(YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU)
(YOU) (YOU) (YOU)
(YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU)
(YOU)
(YOU)
(YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU)

Cade

Attached: 1545855020999.jpg (500x631, 97K)

>>>> >>ting a birdASS
>>>> >>Fuck you user, I'm posting a bird.
>>>> >>Fyou user, I'm posting
>>>> >>a bird.Fuckyou user, I'm
>>>> >>posting a bi
>>>> >>IIIIIIIIIIIRrd.on, I'm posting>> >>a bird.Fuck you user, I'm>> >>posting a bird.ting a bird.Fu>> >>ck you user, I'm pos>> >>ting a bird.>> >>Fuck you user, I'm posting a birANONS BIRD POSTINGd.
>>>> >>Fuck you user, I'm posting>> >>a bird.FuF>>Fuck you an,
>>>> >>I'm posting a bird.Fu>> >>ck you user, I'm pos
>>>>>ting a bird.
>>>>>>Fuck you user, I'm posting a bird.>> >>Fyou user, I'm posting>> >>a bird.Fuckyou user, I'm>> >>posting a bi I'm posting a birANONS BIRD PO
>>>> >>ck you user, I'm pos
>>>> >>ting a bird. >> >>Fuck you user, I'm posting a bird.>> >the jews are back in townthe jews are back in tOOOOOOOOWNjewareT((OWNSbacINthe
>> >jews are bathejews are >bathe town in town inBIRDare jews back the in jews are back
>> >JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJback in townjews are >back in JEwtown in town inBIRDare jews back
>> >jew
>> >bac-k jews
>> >athejews are baathejews are bathe towJJback in townjews are back n in >town inBthe town in town inB
>> >are back in towntheJJJ town inBIRDare jews JJJJb
>> >BACK athejews are bathe town in town inB >> >Rwon inre back in tOOOOOOhejews a>>re bathOOWNjewareT(OW
>> >a jews ANOON a
>> >j
>> >inB Rwon inre bnthnBIRDare jew>eJJJ town inBack in tNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSTOOOOOOOOOP IT
>> > baaaaTHEJWE the jews are back in townthe jews are back intowntheJJJ town inBIRDare jews JJJJb
>> >BACK athejews are bathe town in town inB >> >Rwon i
>> >the jews are back in townthe jews are back in tOOOOOOOOWNjewareT((OWNSbacINthe
>> >jews are bathejews are >bathe town in town inBIRDare jews back the in jews are back
>> >JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJback in townjews are >back in JEwtown in town inBIRDare jews back
>> >bac-k jews
>> >athejews are baathejews are bathe towJJback in townjews are back n in >town inBthe town in town inB
>> >are back in
>>>> >>IIIIIIIIIIIRrd.on, I'm posting

transexual slug cock

Attached: blue penis.jpg (300x373, 22K)

Here is my contribution to this great thread.

Attached: IMG_20190520_213712_440.jpg (639x390, 65K)

>>>> >>ting a birdASS
>>>> >>posting a bi
>>>> >>IIIIIIIIIIIRrd.on, I'm posting>> >>a bird.Fuck you user, I'm>> >>posting a bird.ting a bird.Fu>> >>ck you user, I'm pos>> >>ting a bird.>> >>Fuck you user, I'm posting a birANONS BIRD POSTINGd.
>>>>>ting a bird.
>>>>>>Fuck you user, I'm posting a bird.>> >>Fyou user, I'm posting>> >>a bird.Fuckyou user, I'm>> >>posting a bi I'm posting a birANONS BIRD PO
>>>> >>ting a bird. >> >>Fuck you user, I'm posting a bird.>> >the jews are back in townthe jews are back in tOOOOOOOOWNjewareT((OWNSbacINthe
>> >jew
>> >bac-k jews
>> >athejews are baathejews are bathe towJJback in townjews are back n in >town inBthe town in town inB>> >are back in towntheJJJ town inBIRDare jews JJJJb>> >BACK athejews are bathe town in town inB >> >Rwon inre back in tOOOOOOhejews a>>re bathOOWNjewareT(OW
>> >a jews ANOON aGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
G
G
G
GGGGGGGGGG
>> >j>> >inB Rwon inre bnthnBIRDare jew>eJJJ town inBack in tNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSTOOOOOOOOOP IT
>> > baaaaTHEJWE the jews are back in townthe jews are back intowntheJJJ town inBIRDare jews JJJJb
>> >the jews are back in townthe jews are back in tOOOOOOOOWNjewareT((OWNSbacINthe
>> >JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJback in townjewsare>back in JEwtown in town inBIRDare jews back
>> >bac-k jews
>> >athejewsnB
>> >are back in

Attached: SS-Pigeon.jpg (393x279, 20K)

Sick band name

>>>> >>ting a birdASS
>>>> >>posting a bi
>>>>>ting a bird.
>> >jew
>> >bac-k jews
>> >athejews are baathejews are bathe towJJback in townjews are back n in >town inBthe town in town inB>> >are back in towntheJJJ town inBIRDare jews JJJJb>> >BACK athejews are bathe town in town inB >> >Rwon inre back in tOOOOOOhejews a>>re bathOOWNjewareT(OW
>> >a jews ANOON aGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
G
G
G
GGGGGGGGGG
>> >j>> >inB Rwon inre bnthnBIRDare jew>eJJJ town inBack in tNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSTOOOOOOOOOP IT
>> >JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJback in townjewsare>back in JEwtown in town inBIRDare jews back
>> >bac-k jews
>> >athejewsnB
>> >are back in
>>>> >>IIIIIIIIIIIRrd.on, I'm
posting

A raccoon

Attached: Fucker.jpg (640x358, 72K)

>
bird

I like this thread

Fuck you user, I'm posting a bird.
> (You) (You)
> (You) (You) (You)
>Fuck you user, I'm posting a bird.
> (You) (You) (You)
>
>
>
>
>
>>>>>>Fuck you user, I'm posting a bird.
>
>
>
> (You) (You) (You)

Attached: w-110939-552482.jpg (1000x911, 548K)

> (OP)
>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>
>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>

>not an albatross
Terrible, here's a single tot.

Attached: tot.jpg (610x458, 45K)

HEY FUCK YOU I'M POSTING A FROG!
(and fuck those other anons who keep implying they're posting a bird but never do)

Attached: 1555809719597.gif (840x488, 584K)

(You)

Attached: 1502689126856.gif (350x292, 448K)

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>>
>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>Fuck you user, I'm posting a bird.

Attached: c37afe797b88751ef1d0b51e9c38dcbd.jpg (549x850, 59K)

>>>> >>THE BIRD...

>>>> >>a bird.Fuck youFUCK user, I'm>> >>posting a bird.ting a bird.Fu
>>>> >>ck you user, I'm pos>>> >>ting a bird.
>>>> >>Fuck you user, I'm posting a birANONS BIRD PO>>> >>ck you user, I'm posFUU
>>>> >>ting a bird. >> >>Fuck you user, I'm posting a bird. >> >>Fuck you an,
>>>> >>I'm posting a bird.Fu
>>>> >>ting a birdASS
>>>> >>posting a bi
>>>>>ting a bird.
>>>> >>ting a bird. >> >>Fuck you user, I'm posting a bird.
>>>> >>ting a bird.
>>>> >>Fuck you user, I'm posting a birANONS BIRD PO
>>>> >>THE BIRD...

>>>> >>ck you user, I'm pos>>> >>ting a bird.
>>>> >>Fuck you user, I'm posting a birANONS BIRD PO>>> >>ck you user, I'm posFUU
>>>> >>ting a bird. >> >>Fuck you user, I'm posting a bird. >> >>Fuck you an,
>>>> >>I'm posting a bird.Fu
>>>> >>ting a birdASS
>>>> >>posting a bi
>>>> >>Fuck yough

Starling

And it was good!

Attached: European_grey_wolf_in_Prague_zoo.jpg (1412x1552, 803K)

Lee Moore don't gaf

Attached: ZomboMeme 18012019122045.jpg (600x600, 67K)

Fuck you user, I'm posting a bird.Fuck you user, I'm posting a bird.

Hey man you want a puff?

u) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>Fuck you user, I'm posting a bird.
> (You)
> (You)
>>
>>
>> >
>Fuck you user, I'm posting a bird. (You) (You)
>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>
>>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)

the jews are back in town

Attached: maxresdefault_.jpg (346x520, 21K)

I saw a thread like this a couple months ago, same exact bird spam, but it was an Israeli flag that time.

Really makes you think.

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>>
>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) >>>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>Fuck you user, I'm posting a bird.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fuck you user, I'm posting a bird.
> (You)
> (You) (You)
>
> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>>
>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

Attached: 81rRDT728rL._SY355_.png.jpg (355x355, 30K)

(You)
(You)

> (You)
> (You) (You)
> (You) (You)
>
>the jews are back in town
(You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)

>
> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >the jews are back in townthe jews are back in tOOOOOOOOWNjewareT((OWNSbacINthe
>>>>>>>>>>> >jews are bathejews are >bathe town in town inBIRDare jews back the in jews are back
>>>>>>>>>>> >JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJback in townjews are >back in JEwtown in town inBIRDare jews back
>>>>>>>>>>> >jew
>>>>>>>>>>> >bac-k jews
>>>>>>>>>>> >athejews are baathejews are bathe towJJback in townjews are back n in >town inBthe town in town inB
>>>>>>>>>>> >are back in towntheJJJ town inBIRDare jews JJJJb
>>>>>>>>>>> >BACK athejews are bathe town in town inB >> >Rwon inre back in tOOOOOOhejews a>>re bathOOWNjewareT(OW
>>>>>>>>>>> >a jews ANOON a
>>>>>>>>>>> >j
>>>>>>>>>>> >inB Rwon inre bnthnBIRDare jew>eJJJ town inBack in tNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSTOOOOOOOOOP IT
>>>>>>>>>>> > baaaaTHEJWE the jews are back in townthe jews are back intowntheJJJ town inBIRDare jews JJJJb
>>>>>>>>>>> >BACK athejews are bathe town in town inB >> >Rwon i
>>>>>>>>>>> >the jews are back in townthe jews are back in tOOOOOOOOWNjewareT((OWNSbacINthe
>>>>>>>>>>> >jews are bathejews are >bathe town in town inBIRDare jews back the in jews are back
>>>>>>>>>>> >JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJback in townjews are >back in JEwtown in town inBIRDare jews back
>>>>>>>>>>> >bac-k jews
>>>>>>>>>>> >athejews are baathejews are bathe towJJback in townjews are back n in >town inBthe town in town inB
>>>>>>>>>>> >are back in towntheJJJ town
inBIRDare jews JJJJb
>>>>>>>>>>> >BACK athejews are bathe town in town inB >> >Rwon inre back in tOOOOOOhejews a>>re bathOOWNjewareT(OW
>>>> >j

Attached: a3079821392_10.jpg (1200x1200, 214K)

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >jew
>>>>>>>>>>> >bac-k jews
>>>>>>>>>>> >are back in towntheJJJ town inBIRDare jews JJJJb
>>>>>>>>>>> >j
>>>>>>>>>>> >inB Rwon inre bnthnBIRDare jew>eJJJ town inBack in tNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSTOOOOOOOOOP IT
>>>>>>>>>>> > baaaaTHEJWE the jews are back in townthe jews are back intowntheJJJ town inBIRDare jews JJJJb
>>>>>>>>>>> >BACK athejews are bathe town in town inB >> >Rwon i
>>>>>>>>>>> >bac-k jews
>>>>>>>>>>> >are back in towntheJJJ town
inBIRDare jews JJJJb
>>>>>>>>>>> >j

Unironically best Leaf post ever.

Don’t let these birds distract you from the fact that Obama’s official presidential portrait has a penis arm and sperm on his face.

and you willingly chose one of the shittiest birds