The Amish are the true redpillers

They have risen above all the bullshit that we have gotten sucked into.

Attached: D7DxfT6WsAI0nux.jpg large.jpg (1410x1462, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2hvn34
youtube.com/watch?v=_LpHF7jPJwI
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U
youtube.com/watch?v=v82PlDSLDf8
youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg
biblehub.com/kjv/john/8.htm
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 2&version=KJV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornelius_the_Centurion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They got a lot of things right but don't be stupid, they are also trapped in the human condition.

Steven Anderson would like to have a word with you.

I prefer mennonites. They are like the amish except they use technology except for the television and other forms of media.

Attached: bs-med-mennonites-at-christmas-20151224.jpg (2048x1420, 678K)

Because they surrounded by us idiots

Ammish lifestyle is definitely GOAT lifestyle. Shame I am too addicted to internet/media to ever go that route even if I had the chance.

Wish they would allow full beards..

yes well.....all they do is have kids, farm and praise God. Otherwise, they've literally provided nothing else. If it wasn't for America military power, Amish would be wiped out like Native Americans.

They make amazing wood-craft items for homes though.

You can join the Amish if you'd like.

They fill an important non material role in society by being becons of showing what traditional pre electronic life was like. It would be disastrous if everyone became amish, but the same could be said of any over abudance in a given proffesion or lifestyle. The amish fill an important role in modern society, even if a bit archaic at times.

>provide nothing
they provide EVERYTHING for themselves
just nothing for YOU
...whinger

If only I could become Amish.

NPC Reddit post

You can. It's open to converts. I just lack the discipline myself.

>If it wasn't for America military power
Name one thing the military does other than defend Israel
Is documentary from OP
dailymotion.com/video/x2hvn34

this man is based

Attached: 1533317809026.jpg (386x483, 154K)

rumspringa and red doors user. amish girls are sluts in rural areas. there are hook up zones where you can drive you car on certain nights and its basically a handful of 16-18yos dogging with all the locals

Anyone who falls for this is a retard, that's absolutely not true. A bad culture like that in the west is what would produce such whores. There is no such culture in the amish community that would promote that kind of behavior.

I thought the amish didn't use social media?

what would your ass know about amish, dumb leaf?

Attached: 1546648313172.jpg (498x655, 60K)

they should be rounded up and executed

ovid, NY. fuck you leaf and come see for yourself.

>250 acres
Holy goddamn. I could only dream.

see

S. Anderson

Dude needs wife upgrade though, that amish wife is way hotter

youtube.com/watch?v=_LpHF7jPJwI

Attached: Based.png (684x202, 33K)

Yeah. Until they're putting lotion in my basket.
*Good bye horses*

>t.

Attached: Jackass.jpg (333x500, 104K)

marrys white girls to niggers. BASED

this man cant be stopped
she looks rough after all those kids. But she cooks a mean meal. pic related

Attached: 1550389156450.jpg (316x447, 23K)

he kicked the nigger out of his church. Now the white bitch is a single mom with his niglet.

>Dad, can I have some basketball shoes?
>Jacob, we're Amish. We don't dress like thugs.

Evidently this board can't be a based Amish because it's constantly flooded with Off-Topic threads praising JewFlix and HollyJew trash. It was a meta redpill for me to realize I share a board with sǒybois losers.

>amish
>using twitter
lol fake and gay

sorry was meant for

go join them and watch what happens m8

Steven Anderson on race-mixing
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
"Interracial Marriage" Baptist Preaching (independent, fundamental, KJV sermon)
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
"Races" are a Fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U
Spiritual Semites
youtube.com/watch?v=v82PlDSLDf8

Attached: 1538520437832.jpg (1784x1200, 471K)

sorry, i dont care about racemixing. Who the fuck cares

>be irish
>be majority christian
>vote for abortion
BAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Attached: 1549314133042.png (488x652, 293K)

Catholicism is not Christianity.

Attached: 1552828137007.jpg (769x847, 95K)

>my specific christianity is the right one
>#notallchristians
>Christianity has never been tried!
lets see here we have a baptist and catholic shit for brains both garbage. What are you orthodox? Oh I got some BASSEDDD shit you can see as well.

Attached: 1549826307475.png (645x729, 225K)

Found the soiboy loser. First step is to cancel your JewFlix subscription.

Attached: 4245eb17bed14cf1-822x617.jpg (822x617, 96K)

Oh no I hate netflix I dont have it and I got some of my family to cancel it a real long time ago. BUTT most of the christkikes still have it. Its just ironic you call people soi when you yourself are fucking soi.

More than you faggot, I use to be part of the Amish community here in AB before I left at 21. Now I live in the city and I regret leaving. I left because the temptations of everything outside of the Amish community was too much for me to limit myself from. Now years later I realize that everything out here is literally just a distraction from a lack of purpose and an abundance of loneliness. But they won't accept me back because i chose to leave. In a few years I'm going to head down to PA and join a community there.

>April 1st
What did they mean by this?

>Its just ironic you call people soi when you yourself are fucking soi.
How do you reckon?

Show me one contradiction in the king james bible, retarded user. And then when i BTFO you you can crawl back to r*ddit

It’s strange how much you r*ddit fags seem to hate everyone who isn’t a nigger or a pedo, and especially people who try, and stay independent, very strange indeed.

the amish have it figured out, except for the christcuckery. whatever. i could larp it. fuck tv.

ok thats fair, your post sounded like a shitpost

better watch ur mouth

Attached: 1533937571143.jpg (500x333, 53K)

Do Amish have guns?

>one contradiction in the king james bible
I'm sure there are many but I must say why does this matter to me? Its a book written by kikes.

Attached: 1538185135252.png (1766x865, 551K)

Attached: 1544092762844.jpg (695x800, 205K)

Red doors is an urban legend theres no door meanings

Yeah but I liked the got finale
I dont wanna be Amish

Amish are based af
youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg

Attached: amishparadise2.jpg (372x434, 16K)

this is a literal jew poster. Someone who hates Christianity so much (Jews or little cut dick gaytheist fags). Its a tactic to try and paint Jesus as a jew to stop impressionable people from worshiping him. Hide this post and posts like it. Common kike tactic to paint things that are dangerous to Jews as Jewish backed.

Attached: 1555419918912.jpg (1016x762, 153K)

Attached: 1555676336919.jpg (1663x1247, 176K)

They are some tough fuckers I will say that. Their ladies are tougher than 99percent of western men.

>muh synagogue of Satan meme
Revelation 3 provides no way or form to know who these "fake jews" are, as everything in the Gospel it is vague and contradictory
So you randomly have decided that the synagogue of Satan is the modern Jews, as if that would change anything at all
Jesus himself said that the world is of Satan, and he made it quite clear that the only way to oppose "Satan" is by opposing the World. Which is INSANE if your main concerns are the survival of a WORLDY civilization into the far future. A concern that Christianity makes completely pointless
Why are you even here? You have no skin on this game. According to you, the Jewish War God will WIN no matter what and slay your enemies
There is nothing on the line for Christians
They gave up on this Universe
Europe being Islamic or not is completely IRRELEVANT for a christians that believes in the plan of God
The plan which promised that God would come back after 1000 years of oppression and persecution of his followers
A christians wanting to oppose the oppression of his people is going against God's plan
And it is not some sort of twisted interpretation by the Pope or evil catholics:

- "it is the duty of a Christian to suffer injustice, not to seize the sword and take to violence" - Martin Luther

> "Jews are children of Satan" John 8:44
31Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 32And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
If you are a jew and you follow Jewsus then you are of his disciples.
34Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
Anyone who sins is the servant of sins.
37I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
Jewsus admitting that those Jews are of Abraham's seed. Not denying them that they are really jews.
39They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
If you are denying him as the messiaha you are not spritually jews.
42Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
Jewsus arguing with his fellow jews about him being the messiah.

biblehub.com/kjv/john/8.htm
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 2&version=KJV

Attached: 1556883525591.jpg (1024x1262, 372K)

Hey moron. I notice you skipped over my question. Are you that butthurt over being wrong? Where is your shame?

The Amish pill

The true final redpill

"THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN WHICH SAY THEY ARE JEWS"
Youre dumb. Filtered.

Attached: 1550106530471.jpg (396x382, 88K)

jesus christ, they look inbred worse than asskehshitski jews

>filtered
lmao did you not read what I said faggot?
I didn't skip over shit kikeflix is garbage

Attached: 1535068683609.jpg (800x1001, 180K)

Read again moron.
>Its just ironic you call people soi when you yourself are fucking soi.

you are a soi christkike fuckhead thats whats funny about it. I dont give a shit if you are pretending to be A REALLLL CHRISTIAN but you attend the same jew church everyone else does jew larping tard.

Dude I'm not even religious. Where did you read me saying I was? You're crazy.

Yes. Literally sheds absolutely full of guns. But they follow a nonresistance principle. Which means they won't use them in the event of a civil war, as they will refuse to fight. Only when they are actively being attacked directly, will they defend themselves, and even then it'll take a lot of coaxing.

Ultimately I think this is one of the main reasons the amish will never be able to full flourish in a world of such radical different ideologies. Because their ideology is too pacifist. What a shame too. If everyone was amish the pacifism principle would work out great.

The amish are basically what Ted Kaczynski wanted, why didn't he join them?

>can't be a based Amish
assumed you were christkike sorry about that m8 still though. Amish aren't based they are pacifistic shitheads

I was joking about the Amish you retard. Welcome to Jow Forums.

Amish actually have quite an enormous amount of shared wealth as they run businesses and make a lot of money from tourism but are a totally self sufficient life style.

Jow Forums has become so shit i cant even tell anymore m8

Attached: 1534256370351.jpg (640x629, 36K)

People who hate Christianity are Jewish, simple as that

God cares you filthy nigger lover
The seed of Adam shall not mix with the beast of the field or else the adamites who race-mix shall be put to death.

Attached: beastofthefield2.jpg.png (1049x236, 199K)

>worships a jew religion
>YOU ARE A JEW IF YOU DONT WORSHIP MY JEW!

Attached: 1538193052512.png (327x316, 188K)

Daily Reminder that this faggot is a /leftycuck/ shill that spams anti-Christian propaganda and pastas when he starts getting BTFO

If normalfag society continues down the road it's currently on, someday Amish will not be allowed to exist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornelius_the_Centurion
>The baptism of Cornelius is an important event in the history of the early Christian church, along with the conversion and baptism of the Ethiopian eunuch. The Christian church was first formed around the original disciples and followers of Jesus, all of whom were Jewish. All males in that community were circumcised and observed the Law of Moses. The reception of Cornelius sparked a conversation among the Jewish leaders of the new Christian church, culminating in the decision to allow Gentiles to become Christians without conforming to Jewish requirements for circumcision, as recounted in Acts 15(Acts 15).

Jesus disciple literally baptized a black in the bible
> And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert.
>And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of ETHIOPIA, an eunuch
>Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.
>And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.
Acts 8: 27 - 39

>The Ethiopians were white as well
Not according to the bible or DNA so wheres your proof?
>Can an Ethiopian change his skin or a leopard its spots? (Jeremiah 13:23)
Notice it says a Ethiopian cant change his skin, White people can change thier skin when they go out into the sun their skin changes from sun burn to red then to brown, When black people go out into the sun their skin stays black IT DOES NOT CHANGE The Ethiopian cant change his skin so they have to be black to fit that definition

Also according to DNA tests their is no white admixture among the Ethiopian population

Attached: 1552180090845.jpg (1466x1553, 610K)

You want to start posting your WE WUZ JOOZZZ shit?

Attached: 1538679615790.png (844x1052, 90K)

> kikez wuz Israelites
> christ wuz a kike
fuck off faggot you already got rekt in the past two threads

The Amish won their rights from the government, but will lose them if the government decides to come for them. Nobody is safe forever, but you can ask the Amish for advice on how to fight the government so that perhaps another group of Whites (hopefully not Neo-Luddite in nature) can win their rights from the government in an upcoming war.

KEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
I knew it was you fucking /leftycuck/
You want to get rekt again and again ?

Attached: whiteethiopians.jpg.png (1783x4033, 2.93M)

hahah here we GO BOizzz start your posting mormon faggot lets see it.

Attached: 1528883234484.jpg (492x361, 41K)

go swallow semen faggot kike shill

Attached: whiteethiopians2.jpg.png (1798x8404, 2.04M)

HAHAHAHAH HERE WE GO THE SHILL SHOWS HIMSELF!

Attached: 1541341683154.png (515x821, 59K)

The Amish don't have Twitter to get cucked by.

good goy abandon technology and education just for your feelings

> calling all anons that rek you Mormons
fucking kek did a Mormon take your gf as his 4th wife you emasculated pussy?
Why don't you start spamming your pastas from /leftycuck/ like you always do when you get BTFO? It's how you make the threads reach bump limit kek.

Neo-luddism is the way to freedom. Tech is slavery

>ovid, NY
my body is ready.

You're the shill here not me, you're the one that makes anti-christian threads all day on Jow Forums retard.
C'mon start spamming your pastas from the commiecuck pastebin already, or even better, start spamming pics of leftists who larp as Christians

Come on faggot mormon post more of your bullshit. I know you want too. You are the only fuckhead on Jow Forums that posts this garbage. Do you have a group of mormon faggots sitting in one of your rooms in your special underwear with specific tasks trying to convert Jow Forums anons?

Come on post the (((paleo-hebrew))) rune comparison that shit cracks me the fuck up every fucking times.

Attached: 1542165264780.jpg (275x256, 4K)

Everybody knows that kikes hate Jesus Christ cause the blew up your Synagogue of Satan and exposed you to the world

Seems to be working out for them, their population doubles every 20 years or less, and their resistance to tech prevents them from being corrupted, but I’m sure your doing better being a faggot, and sucking dick for a living memeflag.

based badteethflag

Attached: 1553566397777.jpg (960x711, 43K)

HAHAHA! of course you don't have shit m8 im laughing at how fucking stupid you are. Mormon fuckhead. Whats even funnier is that you are actually in Utah I fucking bet you have Mormon task forces.

Attached: 1551474734429.jpg (258x245, 12K)

How do they fight off the endless boredom the 17th century brings?

>synagogue of satan garbage
You can't even address my original post just keep repeating shit like you really are a fucking NPC.

Attached: 1549982983762.png (693x703, 296K)

>Come on faggot mormon post more of your bullshit. I know you want too. You are the only fuckhead on Jow Forums that posts this garbage. Do you have a group of mormon faggots sitting in one of your rooms in your special underwear with specific tasks trying to convert Jow Forums anons?
Why do you call all Christians Mormon?
You're a delusional schizo that got cucked by a Mormon and thus see a Mormon in every Christian fucking kek the fucking absolute state.

>Come on post the (((paleo-hebrew))) rune comparison that shit cracks me the fuck up every fucking times.
> fucking times
speak better english nigger.

>Paleo-Hebrew Rune Comparison

The attached graphic shows the consanguinity of the Hebrew and German alphabets, as well as the similar semantic relationship of the words ALEPH and ALU.

German: ALU :: Ah-Luh
Hebrew: ALP :: Ah-lep, Ah-lef, Ah-luh-puh, Ah-luh-fuh.

"P" and "F" are both "plosive" phonemes and are linguistically interchangeable. ALEF and ALEP are two pronunciations of the same word.

So you were saying pagancuck ?

Attached: paleohebrewandgermanic.jpg.png (470x327, 31K)