Washington #1

>washington #1

finance.yahoo.com/news/best-worst-us-states-172719904.html

Attached: 1553235173589.png (863x846, 928K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sandiegouniontribune.com/opinion/the-conversation/sd-california-poverty-rate-20180913-htmlstory.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BhfJFcNFA5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Washington is slowly turning to shit and full of homeless.

>California, with the highest per-capita amount of poor people and some of the worst schools is 19th

Nope.

>Wisconsin #11

I've lived in wisconsin my entire life in multiple parts of the state. Grew up in a small town in SE wisco and lived in madison for a bit and my family owns land in a few different spots up north.

The states relatively nice except for milwaukee. Milwaukee is a complete shithole. I currently live here and someone got killed 4 blocks from my house saturday night. Today i was interviewing for a part time job delivering pizza and some random nig walked in and interrupted my interview to try to sell me weed. seriously?

We'd be like 7 or 8 but chicago has seeped into milwaukee over the years.

only 1 city
the rest of the state is fine, but that 15/h minimum wage is already starting to kill work out here too

Better off than most of the other shitholes here

>straight correlation between rank and white %
hmmm

Attached: 1512598658035.jpg (216x288, 20K)

Who else #1 /comfy/ here?

>California
>Better
Again, nope.
How can the poorest state with the worst schools be in a competitive positions?
It has the most poor people. Not "better off than the other shitholes", literally the most, per capita.

The only explanation is the retards on Yahoo aren't factoring in the differences in cost-of-living, as if we're supposed to believe the same amount of money will be acquired with equal effort and buy equal amounts of things across the nation, which is completely false.

Passaic fag here!
NJ #12! Woo Hoo!

Attached: fallout5.jpg (660x660, 186K)

>tfw louisiana is 50th
Help bros

California at 19
>Highest poverty rate adjusted for cost of living
>Worst air quality of any state
>Worst infrastructure of any state
>Gigantic amount of regulation to do anything
>Bottom 50% for public schools because everyone is Mexican and private schools are all Asian
>Definitely bottom half for class and social mobility because multiculti fucks civic engagement and a shack is 300k in the desert

Literally how? Also
>Vermont
You mean that state where there's literally nothing and the average age is like fucking 50? It's older than fucking Florida! If by "opportunity" you mean senior care and fucking birdwatching companies???

California is an example of what happens when you let jews and commies run your country.

absolute joke. seattle is a shithole and a failing city. more problems than (insert california city here) lately.

Enjoy your 200% tax on soda

>Most populated
>Most poor people
>Most rich people
>8th highest GDP in world
>Thinks welfare cucks in the south have a better life

>California
>Poorest state
Yeah it has the most poor people of any state, it also has the most people of any state, it has like 10 million more people than Texas. It also brings in more tax money than any other state by a long shot, it's hardly the poorest state my guy.

Attached: ecksdee.gif (360x346, 170K)

>Most populated
woooooo I guess China and India are the greatest countries in the world

see

from seattle to portland. anything along I-5 man. homeless all the fuck over.

And yet everyone is fleeing to Texas anyway

>Be pic related
>"Israel is insufficiently capitalistic"
>"John Locke's reading of Genesis paves the way for Judeo Democracy."
>"Hamilton has written many bases we should follow."

But I know you mean fake "Jews", so atheists who don't know anything about the Talmund or the Torah.

Attached: ayelet shaked with flag.png (319x296, 215K)

No... shitno. Fuck off, we're full

Oh, I like that there's no metric for cost of living anywhere at all. Making 70k in Seattle is more than 10k over the median household income in America! Wow! Houses in Seattle might be 800k versus 120k in Lincoln, Nebraska, but.... we're all Jews here so we wouldn't know about having to buy things, we only sell them!

What, do you not own land already?

>Centralia
>Longview
>Vancouver
None of those have homeless people around. Try again

Indiana BIS
Mostly white Emigration problem. A bunch of pro baby policy's. the chans need to follow Indiana's blueprint

sandiegouniontribune.com/opinion/the-conversation/sd-california-poverty-rate-20180913-htmlstory.html

the south is still a shithole. hahahah, oh man i need to move out of KY

God damn it, now a bunch of undesirables are going to move to the top 5 states. Which are mostly white by the way. Really makes you think!

King county in general is in pretty rough shape, same with Thurston county. If the reporting in "Seattle is Dying" is true, then the city leadership is fucking things up ON PURPOSE, they are not just incompetent, they are malicious.

Hollywood, Google, Apple, AMD, BMW, Chevron, most record companies, literally anything in Silicon Valley

Longview is the gem of the state

>Maryland is #6
How.

We have so much Fentanyl and crack abuse.

It's so fucking expensive to live here for such a boring state.

Murder capital of America.

Too many unskilled workers, even McDonald's is hyper competetive and demands experienced.

Fuck this state.

Don't know how Washington is #1. Most of the 18-19 year olds are dumb as all hell with sunken eyes, I haven't met a single mother yet without an autistic kid, and the quantity of normal sized humans keeps getting even more skewed (Tons of planets and skeletons).

Yeah no shit it's expensive to live in LA, but when they try to raise the minimum wage, conservatives and corporations shit themselves.

because raising min wage doesnt fix the underlying problem

Deutsche Bank said San Francisco has the best quality of life in the world...

So what's the solution?

>MN is 3
Your map is broken. It is possibly reversed.

lower the population

Attached: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (2197x1463, 298K)

If only we didn't import Somalis, MN would be #1.

I'm jealous of your Papa Petes

Who the fuck still drinks soda you fat fuck

they only put wa as number one because we have the nation's gayest new gun law. kike garbage. do not believe. do not pass go. do not collect 200 dollars.

Attached: aceventura2.jpg (640x580, 129K)

why is Georgia top 20 when the rest of the south is literally right at the bottom

When the Seattle metro finally returns to the sea, it'll be perfect
youtube.com/watch?v=BhfJFcNFA5A

Attached: 49836main_col_river_basin_616x462.jpg (720x540, 98K)

Atlanta
Other than that, Georgia is a total shithole and deserves to be at the bottom

Me bro. Kelso here where my top dawgs from?

we've got the juan de fuca plate and rainer to cleanse us of seattle.

"We compiled a bunch of shit we made up to tell you what we think." Nice try infographic schlomo

Camas checking in

Iowa was #1 last year and now its 14
we're supposed to believe they fucked up that much in 1 year?
what a stupid ranking

This

Nice nice. Lets laugh at these peons

Nice one minnesota.

3 cities out of at least 9 lol k. tacoma lacey tumwater olympia seattle all have massive homeless problems but if you dont believe it, it might go away!

>California tech
>change the world
>can't change city council
>shit all over streets
>worse then poo homeland
>all I see is poo

No way, south of seattle is far worse. White trash and rampant opiate/meth addicts and homeless.

Was so close to moving to Longview from Cali but ended up in Kent. Anything outside of Greater Seattle is beautiful to me but job market is ass.

why does bellingham have so many subaru lesbians? can anyone answer this?

>NH #2
LIVE FREE OR DIE NIGGERS

Longview is a fucking shithole what the fuck are you talking about lmao

I don’t understand the tires on the road

>Maine ranked #32
Pretty fair, desu. There's a ton of UN/underemployment. Good blue collar jobs are nonexistent apart from muh lobstering. Lots of poverty, opiod crisis and the shit that comes with it. Communist governor. Faggots transplanted from out of state vote blue. Somalians make the minor cities wretched, snowbirds make the coast prohibitively expensive. But, it's the most gorgeous state going, and hardworking Yankee sentiment runs deep. #32 is fair.

Can you read? He said per capita, population is a worthless statistic here
Also, the GDP is bullshit if you dont take into account purchasing power.
Also, taxing comes from the shitload of corporations there. Unless you think a corporatist abusive state with most people very poor and few rich people hoarding the wealth is somehow a utopia, you are talking shit.

Lastly, I strongly recommend you fuck yourself and lurk for 4 more years.

Attached: IMG_8182.jpg (961x818, 125K)

>what are Stockton and Sacramento? for $200, Alex
Yes, it's like Canadian prices in WA for soda
I dodge homeless and needles everyday in DT Seattle
There are a lot of Jews in King County
Nigga, youve been to Vancouver, right?
Homeless Management is a burgeoning industry. The citizens throw money at the problem and that money gets grifted - its all so very Californian tbqh
You live next to an old reactor site, near pulp country, wood sealant laden children, and land of the dissident longshoremen. Meh.
Francis Farmer needs her revenge first
Dont forget the entire state is a subduction zone hazard
Fuck Kent, fucking trash
Lots of moldylocks up there dont think too hard about it - ps casa que pasa whats up?
This user gets it, see also checked
>t. Chad-tier Maple Valley user reporting in

Attached: wsupopcornguy.gif (300x170, 1009K)

Washington sucks balls. Its cloudy and we have bums. Fuck off we're full.

>peru
>Third worlder telling me my state is poor
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why is Maine ranked so low, then?

He's right though. You're a cuck for Google and other tech corporations.

I’m from kelso which is way better but there’s quite a few meth heads. Lived in woodland for a bit, nice town but super small. Their sports programs are really good though and the teachers seemed to actually care.

Because theyre practically Canadian. Next question please.

Didn't say that it wasn't an abusive corporatist state, just said that it was, in fact, the richest state in terms of money coming out of it. Shit loads of homeless people, but if you make money in California, you make bank.

Yeah, I live in Shitcago, sorry for what our nigs did to Milwaukee. But, that's what happens if you're too close to this hellhole.

Bellinghamster here
There are so many lesbians cause of the college here, WWU.
But it’s comfy here. Lots of stuff to do. Although the homeless problem is getting out of control. For some reason the voters here keep on voting no on a new prison. Our prisons are full and drug crimes and schitzo freaks are allowed to roam downtown. Just lock them up ffs

FREE MY MAN WARDAWG THO

Lots of poverty, few jobs, enormous disparity between the natives and the summerhome owners that make up the majority of the tax base.

Somewhat annoyed about fucking Nebraska beating us, but hey - I'd gladly let them have that in order to live in a place that's not just a giant wheat field.

How the hell is Maryland 6 when we posses Niggermore?

Half the metrics are lefty bullshit like percentage of people with (((health insurance))) and "renewable" energy sources. NY is ranked at 25 and as someone that lives in this hellhole I refuse to believe it's better than half the fucking country.

Came here to post this, outside of midtown we are

This map is broken

Attached: 1553892840465m.jpg (672x432, 68K)

Most money doesn't come from corporations in California. A lot of people are funded by Hollywood. Those people get rich, then spend their money across the state. Also real estate is a big thing here (not as easy as you would hope though with all the laws).

washington has highest wmaf too

Attached: 1537647553386m.jpg (1024x829, 123K)

Maryland is up a few ranks because of their adversity score (0:3

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-004445.png (1325x2048, 1.05M)

Betas, White men should go with black women.

Thing is, the OP talks about quality of life and for the average Californian and Washingtonian it's not true. Just my two cents.
Whiter than you, Achmed

Washington is a pretty great state as long as you stay away from Seattle and Tacoma... and Olympia too I guess...

>I refuse to believe it's better than half the fucking country.
You clearly haven't been around then. You don't know the meaning of hell if you think it's located in NY. Spend a year in a Louisiana ghetto and tell me how NY is hell.

Tires are considered "hazardous waste" at most dumps so they're expensive to get rid of. Some auto garage nearby probably dumped them in that abandoned street to save money.

There are no Asians here in Bellingham. They are all in Vancouver being city girls

if you're going to trash your genes, just cut your nuts off and spare us the dindus

Attached: 1509283293928.jpg (596x532, 84K)

import them, numbnuts

Attached: bane follow him.gif (300x200, 1.06M)

No dude. I cant help it, black women are really beautiful, it sucks there aren’t more here in kelso.

Nebraska ain’t so bad.

Dumbass. You discounted hollyjew, Microsoft, zuckbook, countless military bases, the largest port in the country.
I can go on, but it’s pointless. You dumb.

How do I capture a cute loli Asian gf across the boarder bro

Attached: CA6C21D2-B0C9-4859-857B-3F91AF48EA1D.png (736x673, 466K)

Strongly agree. That was what I was argumenting.
Btw fuck Yahoo (((Finance)))

Asians are honestly bug people, was riding my bike on the sidewalk back from the community college and there was a group of about 5 standing right in the sidewalk talking and looking at their phones. Looked right at me and didn't bother to move at all.

Dont answer shills and degenerates, newfag