I think this might be the last generation of "nice" white people...

I think this might be the last generation of "nice" white people, the white people that have allowed their niceness to be taken advantage of.

What's going to happen when "bluepilled" white people are a small minority, and the majority of white people care about their own people again?

All the progress made by the thirdworld has been done with white people actively helping them, I dread to think what will happen to them when white people finally start fighting back

Attached: 40685406_250410375511794_7073388597629419520_n.jpg (502x502, 52K)

>What's going to happen when "bluepilled" white people are a small minority, and the majority of white people care about their own people again?

all whites in total will be less than 50% of the population by then, and then we will be outvoted by them

i doubt many countries will wake up before going below 50% white at this rate

gg no re

>he thinks we're trying to vote™ our way into power
>he's doesn't know

The solution was never going to be a political one.

Attached: 9351B4E2-80FA-4F49-B344-A44200E8657E.jpg (1024x868, 105K)

>What's going to happen when "bluepilled" white people are a small minority, and the majority of white people care about their own people again?
The electric grid will be a distant memory within hundreds of miles of any white people, non whites will either be dead or slaves to the Beast and we will be on a war footing until Jesus comes back.

Dude I already point guns at niggers when they walk by my window.

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
same teams Deutsch brother (axis). let's run it back again. this time don't hold back, we know they won't.

You think that voting is going to save you? that the white minority will just let you take their country away like it's some kind of videogame?

Look at the most modern actual race war involving whites, Rhodesia. the whites were MASSIVELY outnumbered but were clearly winning until the almost the entire world started working against them. and that was unprepared white people vs a very well backed black massive army

well after how non whites have treated white niceness, how they mistake our politeness and friendly demeanor for follishness... white people will never be nice again. we will remember what happened when we were nice before, when we tried to leave in peace with them.

Blacks especially constantly shit on white people for being nice, they are going to miss nice white people so much

'Nice'

We still completely fuck up any people who get in our way. The only thing that'll change dramatically is we'll stop pretending it's for a moral cause and just admit it's about us, baby!

Current white compassionism (I made that word up, but I like it) is a product of prosperity. Take away or dampen that prosperity and the facade will crumble.

whites losing a few elections will be a benefit anyway. They think laws will prevent what's to come.. either our own legal destruction or our own necessary survival.

>We still completely fuck up any people who get in our way.
White people improve the living standards of everyone they meet.

The moment the governments of the west are weak (((WW3))) it is time to remove the infrastructure that keeps the cities alive and by extension the orcs and orc enablers, especially the ones in government.

Once that time comes no white person will have to tolerate aggressive shitskin or law enforcement behavior, just have a weapon with you and be ready to use it.

But that's the opposite of what is going to happen. Your country and the rest of Western Europe are leading the way. The white race is not going out with a bang, it will be snuffed out in it's sleep like granny in the rest home.
Don't like my answer?
Do something. Anything.

Then you don't understand politics.

Amerimutts thinks "da constituon" is something eternal.
Democracy will be crushed.
Last time I voted for a party was 2012.

other white people will be our main obstacle as always. Most poc will do as they are told if you explain it to them. I've lived among blacks my entire life in the US (European born) and have never had to fight them (though they do test me to see if I will fight then respect it). Even though I encounter maybe 1 in 5 white guys in a normal day, all my street fights have been against them only. Perhaps it's different in western Europe with non whites but in the US white males are the main obstacle. You can't get them to agree on anything and they'll fight a white man over anything but cuck out to poc.

Remember that it wasn't poc that firebombed you. It wasn't blacks that divided your country and enslaved half of Europe to communism.

My patience for whites is much shorter than poc.

Imaging larping like this on an anonymous image board.

GP

>Then you don't understand politics.
Politics failed the moment women were given the right to vote, it has taken some time to get to where it was going, but Babylon was always going here.

we will rule the future too. its just a matter of time. the white man is the most versatile, capable, intelligent and adaptable being that the earth has ever seen.

Attached: bill_clinton.jpg (1488x1984, 1.25M)

considering you wrote this
> "The white race is not going out with a bang, it will be snuffed out in it's sleep like granny in the rest home."
it doesn't surprise me you're so quick to try to counter signal stories of white men fighting.

Lol it will never happen. The cornerstone of progressive politics is a docile majority willing to hand over power. White people are literally going extinct. The race won't exist in 5 generations

You are a child and not a very bright one.
The term "politics" means a whole hell of a lot more than modern democracy. Stalin practiced politics. Genghis Khan understood politics. From Augustus to Alaric, it's all politics.
Read a fucking book, nigger.

Then fight, you fucking coward.

thank you. It's broad and I could be wrong about other regions of white America. Additionally about half of those whites were European born too so perhaps there were other causes.

Herr Hitler would be proud of you. SIEG HEIL!

Attached: CC7DCE83-B95F-4F81-A4C5-A2BFE29551F4.jpg (500x341, 34K)

Politics is war by alternative means in an effort to maintain the peace and stability required to raise and support families.

I've never backed down from one in my life. I'm also not an idiot about it or would do something obviously illegal. My immediate intentions are to test the public mood in my birth nation in Europe and take it from there.

i was just making things clear

Attached: 1553763208323.jpg (400x400, 27K)

>I dread to think about what will happen to them when we fight back

Attached: DE2B7E06-37A9-4E7A-93AB-2105677DDE22.png (1600x1200, 160K)

I'll say this much:

I plan to teach my kids about Nazi Germany and the holocaust early, when they're learning about things like Santa Claus, and the Tooth Fairy, and the Easter bunny - and all the other lies that previous generations allowed the public to teach their kids.

The greatest form of resistance anyone can participate in, is having as many White children as possible, and teaching them the truth of the world.

>the retarded r*dditor thinks he's got it all figured out

>the only remotely "woke" country is 'merica which it took filling to the brim with shitskins to do
>european whites still mostly leftists even though muslims are flooding in

We have always been nice even when we're not.
The worst stories from the holocaust are nothing in comparison to what the Japs did, how the muslims are, how the native Americans savagely tortured any whites they got a hold of, anything that happens in Africa, how the Vietnamese treated prisoners, etc.

Anytime anything evil happens a white man puts a stop to it. The my lai massacre is the worst thing in modern US history that we've done. Arguably the worst thing we've ever done, and yet it was small contained and stopped by a random white man.
Slavery, again we recognized the incompatibility of it and worked to put a stop to it.

We don't need to stop being nice. We need to take up the mantel of responsibility and return to the throne we abandoned. The kingdom is in disarray and the reluctant hero needs to face his past take responsibility and lead.

>What's going to happen when "bluepilled" white people are a small minority,
you get los angeles

This.
If it ends it'll end like the British empire.
Just sort of slowly fade into a joke while the world surpasses them.