BANNON: BIDEN IS COMPRIMISED BY THE CHINESE COMMUNISTS

Not a day goes by that I don't get madder and madder that Potatus fired Bannon and gave in to Javanka.

youtube.com/watch?v=qQFvhIt2kL0

Attached: Untitled.png (471x395, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwjvqrLb5qviAhUET98KHRiCDc0QzPwBCAM&url=https://nypost.com/2019/05/17/trump-bidens-son-should-face-probe-over-china-business-deal/&psig=AOvVaw1SeTY8D4VZvdAFSkEHy3Gg&ust=1558499906126300
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
youtubemultiplier.com/5be75873d053e-pepsipepsipepsipepsipepsipepsi.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whoah, Trish Regan gives me a boner. I like Bannon too.

>BIDEN IS COMPRIMISED
Probably
>BY THE CHINESE COMMUNISTS
hahaha hell no. They are not in charge of anything in the NWO.

Biden is compromised by Israel.
Bannon is compromised by Dugin.
In the end both are wrong and when the sky wails they hang from a very short rope.

Why won't anyone lead?

Steve Bannon will die in Guantanamo bay

>Bannon is compromised by Dugin.
And Dugin is compromised by IsraHELL.

Attached: it's the fucking jews.jpg (445x626, 194K)

china gave his kid $1 billion dollars in a private deal
google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwjvqrLb5qviAhUET98KHRiCDc0QzPwBCAM&url=https://nypost.com/2019/05/17/trump-bidens-son-should-face-probe-over-china-business-deal/&psig=AOvVaw1SeTY8D4VZvdAFSkEHy3Gg&ust=1558499906126300

Attached: 3F8844CA-4723-4AB3-84D0-26395562B357.jpg (618x410, 57K)

Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2.

Read through this thread, it's all there...

Use this info to redpill others. Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now. Redpill them and the rest will work itself out.

I'm surprised Kushnerbot hasn't appeared, he usually has a schizophrenic breakdown whenever someone mentions Bannon.

I guess even Schizos gotta sleep eventually.

Attached: 9142667037375.jpg (1066x1200, 199K)

Painted by his children or some 'artist'?

>China isn't important to the NWO
China isn't the only thing but it's massively important.
China is the wedge that can drive globalism, low wages are because of China having dollar a day labor and all the manufacturing companies going there beacuse of it.

The neolibs in the west have been happy to help China by letting businesses go because of 'MUH FREE MARKETS'. Free markets are a fucking scam designed to weaken the nation state.

Attached: 8053DD51-D1A0-482D-8531-199EDF33B377.jpg (337x436, 46K)

>CHINESE COMMUNISTS
O H
O K A Y

Attached: dumbr.jpg (763x771, 60K)

Get some sleep Alex. Hes a ZOG controlled Israeli puppet.

>China is irrelevant!!

Imagine believing this.

Bannon is the real MAGA guy, Trump made a big mistake to kick him out.
It's all been downhill since he left.

Bannon is just another Jesuit loyal to Israeli interests.

OK MEMEFLAG W./E U SAY OK ILL BELIEVE IT IM GONNA VOTE REAL HARD THIS YEAR OK WE REALLY GOTTA KEEP THEM COMMUNIST CHINESE OUT OF POWER ITS REAL SCARY BRO

Attached: dumbass.png (817x891, 32K)

Do you deny that manufacturing leaving for China has fucked everything up? There's big money interested in turning America into a coast to coast sweatshop or a failed state.

That's where it's heading.

FUCK I LOVE BANNON....ANYTHING GOOD IN THAT FIRST PLATFORM WAS HIS. THEY NEED HIM FOR THIS CAMPAIGN. IM A GAY BOOMER WITH MY CAPS

MMHMM ME UNDERSTAND NOW CHINESE IS #1 THREAT TO AMERICA AN PROLLY THE WHOLE WORLD TOO HUH WOW

Attached: dumbshit.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

We are all compromised by Chinese communists they buy our treasury bonds and finance our debt.

The system collapses when we find "reasons" to default. Grand forces on both sides are assembling.

China is the only other superpower that can stand up against America so yes... it stands to reason that they should be considered the main threat.

youtubemultiplier.com/5be75873d053e-pepsipepsipepsipepsipepsipepsi.php

He's been gone for a couple days and the board has been a lot better

Faggots have to stop saying manufacturing "left." It didn't leave. It fucking ended. It can't come back. It ceased to exist. And this Jew fool in the whitehouse convinced people factories and assembly lines where going to reappear like it was post war America? It's impossible. China is a monster. That's a different universe.

You retards need to understand the fact that China, Israel and Russia are all working together to fuck us over.
One belt one road, niggers.

China aint shit and it will always be shit
Theyve got less than ten years of water left
Theyre 100 trillion in debt
Theyre dependent on importing food
They need us we dont actually need them

Attached: 1522977540588.png (1570x872, 308K)

This. Everyone I know in trade/logistics sees this

Oh look deep state Bannon is still trying to re-establish legitimacy among nationalists. Maybe one day he will get enough gullible useful idiots to fall for his act.

Attached: 1524717153602.jpg (961x1213, 381K)

>China is irrelevant!!
Biden certainly seems to think so.

Attached: ChinaIsFine.png (732x747, 285K)

>Schizos gotta sleep eventually
bullshit

That's what Bannon is saying.
Biden is paid by China.

Fuck off Kushner shill imposter

THIS
H
I
S
!

Seems like what the Democratic party learned from 2016 was "We need an even more boring shitty corporate cock guzzling neoliberal, but this time with a dick".

Attached: CoolJoe.png (753x605, 281K)