Chapotraphouse finally starts the revolution >their leader turns up at your door and tells you join the cause or die

>chapotraphouse finally starts the revolution >their leader turns up at your door and tells you join the cause or die

what you do?

Attached: 1241424144441341952.jpg (621x938, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/3TUzr
youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

leg sweep

Lmao, Mike Enoch cat is always funny but holy fuck this dude...

I don't even like ranch.

Attached: mike cat.jpg (433x505, 32K)

Probably get my 100% Bavarian Phenotype Aryan Chad friend Mike Enoch to help me kick his ass.

Attached: photo evidence mike loves ranch.jpg (433x505, 32K)

Oh dude, now I'm starving.

Laugh at him, push him to the ground, and then film him crying.

Attached: _20190517_204901.jpg (553x272, 55K)

>chapotraphouse
Who?

Pidgeon toed but the big benis in his pants makes up for everything

Chapo is the way forward.
The Guide to Revolution destroys reactionary political thought.
I have a signed copy and love it.

>constantly calls for the working class to revolt
>hates the working class

commies are truly the lowest lifeform

Some Redditt commies made a podcast and other Redditt commies give them free shekels for being Redditt commies. That's literally it.

Attached: 1558343268006.png (496x2267, 1.13M)

people need to go around shanking basedboys.

Attached: 1558039507402.jpg (1500x500, 159K)

Or just openly mocking them.
If you turn them into a cringey stereotype you will start to wake people up.

Why is his body facing one way while his legs face another? Is this a shop or this Quasimodo irl? Kill it with fire.

i'd rather they just be dead

Fuck you, their ideology is lightyears beyond yours.

They do support the working class. It’s pretty much the crux of their message. What makes you think otherwise?

The fact that only bourgeoisie self hating white faggots listen to them?

They despise the people who comprise the working class because those people are generally A) white, B) Christian, C) conservative, D) have no interest in their fictional commie utopia, or E) all of the above.
>t. former commie who hung around with other commies

Did you read the tweet in the OP?

honestly this has to be some sort of degenerative disease. something is wrong with him right?

But that isn’t the case at all. Their main demographic is young people and it’s mostly male, but their listeners come from all walks of life and backgrounds

>supporting the working class

Rich entitled white people have no idea what the working class looks like.

where? where at any point in time do these leftist faggots express any kind of identity with 'the working classes'? they abhor any kind of tradition, they hate any kind of national identity, they reject any form of non-hedonistic value. they want the working class to revolt to install them as their new overlords that they can profit off of, they don't understand that everyone hates them.

If there was open revolution they would zerg rush your house with a pack of disposable niggers. They would never expose in first person

>t. 65 IQ Reddfugee

Attached: 1553185629940.jpg (497x616, 83K)

what makes you think they do

Self reported demographics on r/chapotraphouse:
imgur.com/a/3TUzr

To those who don't want to click on sketchy link: 81% white, 88% dudes, and 7% tranny.

Attached: pMdvUHa[1].png (879x672, 38K)

ask him what race Amber is

Attached: Matt Bruenig.png (2400x1599, 2.65M)

>where at any point in time do these leftist faggots express any kind of identity with 'the working classes'?
They regularly have union representatives and community organizers on as guests to discuss fighting for better wages and improving working conditions. It’s funny, the people that seem to hate these guys the most also seem to know next to nothing about them

That’s just the people who use the subreddit?

Attached: Chapo Trap House.png (2362x760, 2.12M)

Let's be real here: everyone who listens to Chapo is on reddit.

>their listeners come from all walks of life and backgrounds

And they all have catastrophically low IQs.

Attached: 1542415760655.jpg (960x864, 52K)

The working class in Western nations is overwhelmingly White, heterosexual, socially conservative, and nationalistic. How can the modern left claim to support the working class while despising everything about them?

It's true that the left did once support the working class, but those days are long gone.

Attached: FElix Biederman.jpg (320x359, 18K)

thats the point. they dont even have to speak to turn off regular people. normies might be shit upon but they have not been brainwashed far enough to love trap faggot house

>union representatives and community organizers

oh? more privileged offspring of petite bourgeoisie larping as working class while having barely anything in common

Why is he wearing the same outfit as the toddler?

Attached: 6001077E-16DA-4C5C-88BE-7B29BCEDAAAF.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

CS major here.

If you make videos on jewtube here is a tip. Chappo trap house games the youtube algorithm by having many different channels connect by a short string of words:
ChapoTraphouse
chapotraphouse
CHAPOTRAPHOUSE

If you make right minded videos you can game this system too. The key is to have many different channels putting out content from the same source. The algorithm priorities exposing you to other channels because more channels are more likely to keep you on the site than just more videos by the same channel.

I watched two of their videos and was getting recommended their content for weeks. If we starting doing this then they'll probably change it, but that takes time.

Hope this helps someone

Attached: hqdefault (5).jpg (480x360, 19K)

Because he is an intellectual toddler.

Attached: 1558336889201.jpg (700x674, 116K)

UM AKSHYUALLY

Attached: file.png (1024x341, 183K)

It would be soooooo easy to convince them that you're a "comrade" and then fuck their shit up from the inside.

Attached: other peoples money.png (600x400, 164K)

>spent time with my simple, all American family today (...) the 3rd world masses must rise up and destroy us

Who does mass immigration hurt the most
a) the working class
b) the factory owners who want cheaper labour
?????????????????????????????????????

The left have been played sooooo fucking hard and they can't even begin to see it.

Attached: communist privilege.png (1000x1000, 102K)

>community organizers

the fact that you would unironically use this term is a clear sign of mental retardation but in case you havent caught on this "profession" is entirely composed of sociology and gender studies degree holders holding themselves up as "saviors of the lower races" that imagine problems that they dont fix to line their pockets with grant money from the establishments they extort. theres a reason none of the things they ever claim to be "fixing" ever get fixed.

Attached: D4zh2odX4AAMNBV.jpg large.jpg (1078x980, 94K)

>Confederate flag

shouldn't he be waving a white flag

Kek, I love absurdist memes.

Confederate flag is a quick way to denote rural USA... where the proletariat live.
Most commies ironically live in big cities. but the nice parts, not the parts with all the black people.

Attached: 63c.jpg (1024x638, 87K)

ITT chuds

Attached: 1557927853947.jpg (499x413, 132K)

>be me
>communist
>call others a bootlicker

in addition to your list of defects youre a retard as well wow

brb writing my congressmen to make hate speech illegal because it hurts my pussy.

Matt is the only good Chapo. Why does nobody ever pick on that faggot Virgil?

>is commie bootlicker
>derides others as "bootlickers"

Attached: 1558209963994.jpg (800x1013, 426K)

>posted from my $600 smartphone in my Salvation Army 25¢ Day best

Attached: 1532486051770.jpg (576x592, 54K)

>union representatives and community organizers

I worked under a union once at a grocery store and one of the representatives came and talked to some of us. He was in a suit that would have cost me 3 pay checks with a pair of sunglasses that looked like they cost the same as the suit.

Also Obama was a "community organizer" before becoming president and he lived a more privileged life than 98% of people in the world.

Lots of communist retards are also anarchist retards.
I guess history isn't their strong point

matt is literally the most subhuman. his drunken "kill yourself and everyone around you" was the perfect expression of this bugs nihilistic id.

will menaker or whatever it is seems kinda okay though. ive listened to his solo podcast a couple times and while hes still a communist he can still talk through and reason out ideas.

The fuck you think?

Attached: 1540951441242.jpg (793x960, 249K)

theyre naturally self-destructing but always convince themselves that THIS TIME it will be all different!

i just want an active and nonretarded edgy political movement. the only political movement that needs to be revived is futurism, so we can kill all other movements and remake all ideologies and aesthetics

Matt is a poor white guy who had the bad luck to fall in with leftists before he could be exposed to a right wing viewpoint other than "the free market will fix it, goy." Disgusting as he is, any of us could have turned out that way if we'd been unlucky.
The rest are rich Jews and hapas who benefit from the system's anti-white ideology. Unlike him, they know what they're doing. They're evil where he's just ignorant.

HOW DARE YOU FLY THE FLAG OF ANOTHER COUNTRY REEEEEEEE

Attached: IMG_20190521_140328.jpg (1080x368, 159K)

>rightful disdain for scab labor

kill myself and everyone around me

Attached: D3PzJguUgAA-HsG.jpg (664x722, 62K)

If only that comic were true we might actually be able to MAGA, but cuckservatives like Trump really love their low IQ third world shitskins.

Attached: 1550203400481.png (1146x643, 1.26M)

>the left stealing memes

>MAGA
>But you dont even care about mexicans!

Attached: 89416513.png (1080x811, 568K)

Says the bargain bin bong that just stole Britain's flag and surrounded it with some stars.
Hey if immigrants are so good for someone's economy, shouldn't they stay in Mexico? You know, to help their economy?

Ask him to do 10 push-ups

This. The left has so outplayed its pathetic. There are some who know about it though:

youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0

>does one
>dies

has *been

I retrieve my highlander sword handed down generations, and brandish it before him, and ask him

>whatever do you mean boyo

He repeats his statement arms raised quivering slightly

>bad luck that is weeman

I then decapitate him,

while his lackies stand in shock, i absorb his weak life force and grow 3 inches taller.
They flee in terror as I laugh at their pathetic priuses laden with stickers that promote faggotry.

Attached: 1000x-1 (18).jpg (890x546, 74K)

thank you so much fren

That guy is a millionaire. Why the fuck does he dress like that? I get the dress for comfort thing and I don't expect to wear a suit everywhere, but spend $10 on a shirt that fits and doesn't look like it was found in a dumpster. What a pathetic human.

>a great irony
The weeman didnt know of his line, they had become fat and lazy, and had long forgotten the family history

He had the power to achieve his goals, but his own cultural ignorance of himself
Lead to his own demise.

Why do you want to jail people for ‘hate speech’ and why do you want to give the government even more fucking power you upper class faggot. I think the picture you posted is funny because it’s some guy licking a soldiers boot which is exactly what you’re gonna be doing to avoid being executed by the KGB for being a disgusting fucking tranny.

>Three inches taller
Using what? His body fat?

I kill it immediately, I'd do that today if that faggot showed up.

He wants to try to tell people that he’s on par with the lower class when he’s an upper class fucking chud who wants big government.

A mans power is measured by the length of his dick, its why the scotts let them wave freely by wearing kilts

You didn't answer his question.

>Feet want to go one way
>Head wants to pay attention to the opposite direction
>Body doesn't know who to listen to.

Attached: giphy[1].gif (240x320, 2.97M)

So just put names of channels you want to be associated with in your video's description?

Walk away as I am chased by masses of short legged people running like madmen

judo chop

Attached: NeglectedTeemingIncatern-poster.jpg (854x370, 17K)

Attached: 1549003933721.jpg (742x248, 53K)

If everyone hated them they wouldn't be blowing Belle away on Patreon. They're fucking millionaires, and they're funny as all fuck, and they ridicule magapedes and hog-people. They openly mock your pig-lord every podcast.

Attached: chapo.png (1200x695, 822K)

lmao its true its so true.

Stab him with a gladius, declare the glory of time to be eternal, then crucify all his communist followers as traitors to the Senate and People of Rome.

Hi Jimmy Ray-Bob! I'll wager a c-note that any soci, anthro, or psych sophomore major knows a fuck ton more about probability and statistics than you will in ten swine lifetimes.

Attached: trumpig1.jpg (236x187, 8K)

I'd rather lick a clean boot than the foot of a nigger.

So it's cool if I sneak in to your country and fly my flag claiming that it's all mine?

Attached: 1438765623852.jpg (749x1220, 290K)

Matt C has stated publicly--in open mockery of Matt Schlapp--that he's probably spent less than $500 on his clothes his whole life. He's not fake; you are.

Attached: matt.jpg (500x500, 69K)

wtf i love bernie sanders now