I don't need a MEN-tor

as a woman I don't need a mentor, to mentor me at what? my job? am I not already qualified? my family? am I not already a mother? my social life? do I not already have friends?

I have a feeling all these movements and clique words like 'mentoring' come from the tek industry, like 'entreprenuer' and 'start ups' and 'innovation'.

why does everyone jump on a train just because someone says it's leaving if it's not where you want to go?

I can't think of anything worse than a man absolutely hating the fact that he is forced to mentor me, and as a woman, I don't need it anyway.

It reminds me of those men who give women advice on how to be their best selves, a better woman. geezus.

What does any man know about what it's like to be a woman anyway?

Attached: 3057.jpg (409x400, 11K)

>Based and progressive for the stockholders.

lol

Tits or GTFO

>What does any man know about what it's like to be a woman anyway?
That's Transphobic and you should kill yourself.

you newfaggots disgust me

TITS OR GTFO

This

LMAO well? what does a man know about what it is to be a woman? a real one.

feminists just caught on > mentor has the word MEN in it and TOR. omg its all patriarchy.

i'll give them 4 seconds to start using a new word like 'coach' lol

More trannies should mentor women

no thanks lol

>as a woman
Pic related

Attached: pic.jpg (947x758, 39K)

mate I don't ask you to prove you're a man ffs

do you read the first line and forget about the rest of the OP?

it's a tek industry bandwagon.

I've been programming full time since I was 17. I'm now 30.

I have never heard of anyone having a mentor.

>as a woman
>job
>am i not qualified
No to all 3 and stopped reading

Then again how could you know what it's like to be a man?

>I have never heard of anyone having a mentor.

right.

lol

i'm not mentoring any on that basis.

It doesn't matter, you make assumptions about how a man works or what one knows

SAGE !

TITS OR GTFO!

Caitlyn Jenner won woman of the year, so men know how to be better women than women

This is what Muslims do. As a man, the only thing I want and really ought to be mentoring is my son.

Tits or GTFO

au contraire I think men are assuming they understand women enough to mentor them, and women are betraying their feminist Nazi post by letting them.

well they know how to play dress ups, not all women dress like the front cover of vogue

cross-dressers and the like are actually mocking women when they do this; objectifying us as 50s house wives and movie stars.