So Euroanons what do you think will happen after the elections

So Euroanons what do you think will happen after the elections

Attached: images (3).png (804x381, 34K)

Not much, low turnout as always and more votes for the green parties because muh environment.

Homosex with migrants. A lots of it.

War?
The enslavement of us Europeans under the muslisms or the commies?
Famine cause we didn't bow to the Rothshields?
Fascism?
Comunism?
Islamo-fascism?
Dunno at this point, really.

For us, nothing. It's just a chance to check the state of member-states' politics. For them, meh. Some may lose a job.

Since the Lisbon treaty the EU can overpower it's member-states decisions, as it tried to do with Hungary, Poland, and even your country. This is the most important election of this century.

Nigel Farage is gonna annoy MEP's with his speeches for five more years, that's it.

Euroskeptic/cryptofascist landslide in every district where votes vastly exceeded registered voters.

MEPs Dankula and Sargon will start publicly feuding after one of them doxxes the American agent responsible for the pervasive election fraud.

Investigations into the hacking will turn up a secret high-level pact between three major rightist parties and ISIS. Paniced, they will attempt to mount a putsch backed by US mercenaries. The putsch will fail after the Americans successfully sieze control of the wrong building.

A horse named V.I. Lemmon will win Viktor Orban's home district.

Populists will win, EU will not allow this so a war with Putin will start.

For me, I'm going to side with Putin and shoot every muslims and commies I meet on the street.

>your vote matters

oh you goys are hysterical

Attached: 1386973510348.jpg (3840x2160, 584K)

I never said it matters. The voting process will be corrupt, they will bribe or threaten "our" politicians when in power (just like they managed to make Fidesz and Rassemblement National members for internet censorship I.E. copyright directive).
Elections are still our only way to make a difference without going to jail. And I sure won't give up on them

>I'm going to shoot every muslim
we will destoy you shitalomonkey, just try it

more regulations

regulations are good for you.

Attached: 1447829859702.jpg (367x390, 30K)

Any incorrect votes will be dismissed as ignorant and correct votes will demonstrate that continuing business as normal is desired thus meaning they'll continue business as normal.

We must secure the existence of our regulations and a future for European Union

literally nothing
slow decay will continue as susual

Left will lose some power.

-More muslims
-More censorship
-More feminazis
-More white male guilt
-Destruction of patriotism

Parliament doesn’t really have any power. But same shit will continue. More poor economical decisions, more migrants, censorship, more migrants, muh environment and more migrants etc.

1/3 Will go to based guys.
1/2 of the cuckservatives party os getting more based.
After that Will see what happens not idea, but suspect not much until the Next crisis in 1-2 years or so

shut up ahmed and go back to your country

This is my country now. Go back to africa

mohammed was a faggot and you will suck my cock like him

Maybe, if you start to believe in God, you can return to your country with your life.
But if you insist in worshipping satan, you have to die.

say that to my face, pussy ass faggot

i'll send you back to your shithole country inside a coffin

this is my country white monkey. I was born here

> a rat born inside a stable is now a horse
this is my country stupid faggot

fuck you im not a rat

true, rats are better
mohammedians smells as much as niggers

We'll keep being pozzed, things will only get worse, sooner or later some supreme gentleman will burn down the EU Parliament (not me CIA)

your flag is broken

Nothing. New wave of bureaucracy will hit the Brussels to suck more money.

Attached: B7CE14CE-37F1-4F3C-A5DF-956C5BCAB865.jpg (500x472, 46K)

Proly something like this.

New Axis Rising 100%

>I was born here
Fuck off, we do not have magic soil here

Attached: 1CC70412-2576-4E1C-995F-05724CBE5002.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

Jews will kvetch, Honey and Milk will flow again.

United States of Europe

exactly this.

Boris Johnson has been in hot water for comparing the European Union to a previous attempt at creating a unified Europe under Herr Hitler.

As Boris pointed out he was not comparing the EU as it is now to what Hitler intended under NAZI Germany, merely that his was one of the previous experiments in a long line of such attempts before the European Economic Community was set up in 1957.

But there is a closer link. In 1942 when the German’s still thought they were going to win the war they produced a report entitled the Europaische Wirtschafts Gemeinschaft – which translates as theEuropean Economic Community.

This report was written by various bankers and academics and laid out a plan for how Germany would manage the economies of the conquered countries of Europe after a German victory. The report was drawn up under the leadership of Professor Walter Funk the Reich’s Economics Minister and President of the Reichsbank.

The report contained sections on Agriculture, Industry, Employment, Transport, Trade, Economic Agreements, and Currency. It proposed the ‘harmonisation’ of European currencies and a harmonised currency system.

If this all sounds all very familiar it is because the basic plan for the European Economic Community of 1942 was very similar to the actual European Economic Community that came into existence in 1957 under the Treaty of Rome.

The firs President of the European Commission was a German, Walter Hallstein, who was Germany’s youngest law professor at 29, and who served in the German army being captured in 1944. Herr Hallstein was a member of several nominally Nazi professional organizations, although he was not a member of the NAZI party itself.

What emerged as the European Economic Community in 1957 was planned created by the kind of people who would have run Europe’s economies if Germany had won the war, and their plans followed a very similar pattern.

Attached: 650e1048-cd32-4647-8206-7115fa7edb60_x365.jpg (365x300, 37K)

Stop stealing flag, fraudulent praguelodyte. You promised to make your own one

>More censorship
>More white male guilt
Living in Spain since 2008 never ever noticed that.
censorship? really?

Leftist grand colation. Le end of le world.

As a South England voter I face a dilemma: do I vote for Sargoy for the entertainment value of a absolute moron trying to navigate a bureaucratic no nightmare like the EU or Nigel because he's intelligent enough to get shit done

In who are you going to vote?

clown world over 9000

Attached: 1538434908709.png (866x445, 582K)

Salvini will unite the EU and turn it into an empire as the new Caesar.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-06-29-at-8.04.00-AM-660x330.png (660x330, 240K)