You are being lied to. I tried to warn you niggers but you didnt want to listen and instead larp as 4th reich nazi's

You are being lied to. I tried to warn you niggers but you didnt want to listen and instead larp as 4th reich nazi's.
The climate change stuff is a smoke screen. It is to hide the fact that oil has already peaked and is on the decline. Soon it will be felt bij the normal people but they try to keep you all occupied with this climate change and other nonsense so you don't notice until it's too late.
I hope you have a plot of land somewhere innawoods where you can ride out the storm with your loved ones because if you haven't then youre pretty much screwed.
Big news next sunday, from then it's all downhill really fast.
Good luck anons. Me and my family will leave for our fully prepared shelter in 2 days where we can ride out the worst of it all.
Expect food shortages, riots and a breakdown of civil society at the end of next week at the latest.

Attached: greta.jpg (1200x800, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O133ppiVnWY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predicting_the_timing_of_peak_oil
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-07/u-k-sets-record-for-life-without-coal-as-green-power-grows
youtube.com/watch?v=VjEq-r2agqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

k

I hate this little cunts face so much

Shut the fuck up slide thread meme flag tranny discord NIGGER

why are you mad on internet dot com

The first part of your post is actually not retarded.

Post the greta apu

(((Thunberg)))

I dont larp!

The town I’m in is based and it’s small. It will most likely come together as a settlement.

The lie is that crude oil is from fossil fuels. Sure some of them are, but most of the crude oil comes from the oceans plant and fish life that die and sink to the bottom under tons of pressure.

This, and everyone is going to find out they can be immortal in August.
These things are going to happen.

28 years and I've heard this every year.
>Hope you have shit ready, because it's happening SOON
It never fucking happens. There will never be a happening. Ever.

Attached: 1442008381698.jpg (313x286, 17K)

Global warming, but dont mention the cold goyim.

>oil
so?
I'm cool with electrostatics
you should've read tesla's journals

>The climate change stuff is a smoke screen. It is to hide the fact that oil has already peaked and is on the decline.

Believable

>I hate this little cunts face so much

I hate everything about ((("Climate Change")))

World oil production is going to look like UK coal production, which peaked a century ago, but without anywhere to import alternative coal from.

Attached: uk_primary_prod_con.png (753x454, 73K)

This.
Figured it out years back.

That little sewdish whore deserve to be punched

>climate change not real cus theres snow outside checkmate atheists
room temp iq right here

Her real father is Elon Musk.

Attached: greta-thunberg-1350.jpg (1350x550, 228K)

>Shiet the climate can change there is seasons and shit, pay me.

Attached: 1BE708A4-ED6C-4AF8-AE62-9ABD2AA7CD1F.jpg (399x385, 44K)

I don't give a single shit about (((Climate Change))), (((oil))) or muh (((economy)))

Fuck it all. My instincts have always told me there is almost certainly better types of fuel / energy than oil. And that it is being suppressed. Just as there is almost certainly a natural way of treating illnesses. But they too are being suppressed.

We are in a rigged game ruled by people so evil most can not even begin to imagine.

>Lmao we shoud meme this

Dat jaw

Once again the Jews lie! When will the world come together to ash this filth!

This down sindrome cunt should be aborted

Kek.

"Climate change" really is the Jewiest shit ever. As cringe-worthy as anything else they've came up with.

das rite

Attached: 1537020670802.jpg (1024x890, 59K)

There's already hydrogen powered cars, and hydrogen is the most abundant element in the universe.

>1 post by thid ID

Don't you have Palestinians to be slaughtering?

2/10 LARP
but nu/pol/ boomers will fall for it

The Saudis have not updated their official reserves for decades. It's known in the industry that they have to pump water down their wells to force the remaining oil out, and the "water cut" (the proportion of water that comes back up with the oil) is increasing every year. It's like burning a candle at both ends and can ruin a deposit.

Attached: xtralargeposter2.gif (1567x1045, 228K)

I live in a state where my iq surpasses the general population easily by 20 points. I’ll be fine during the apocalypse, but with me living around these mongoloids...they’re all fucked.

Hydrogen is not an energy source brainlet. You have to use energy to harvest hydrogen from water and you always lose energy in the transition.

Attached: 45640758_176827869922241_177534315721129984_n.jpg (540x540, 26K)

Internal combustion engines can run on ethanol, methanol, propane, biodiesel and several others with specialized kits, so if people aren't too stupid they would have a breathing room until other source of energy is adopted.

she's right you know

Attached: 2560jjj.jpg (620x372, 58K)

shut the fuck up faggot. Not happening, just like last time. Will you ever learn? Or just change the date constantly like a downs syndrome fuckface?

Nuclear energy is red pilled as fuck. They have to shill against it constantly in order to avoid the obvious energy answer. Even with the 1970s technology that most Nuclear plants employ, it's provided 20% of the US electricity supply for 50 years carbon free and remarkably trouble free.

We could be synthesizing methanol for cars and trucks and planes. We could easily have a 80% zero-carbon energy supply and NEVER run out of fuel.

You're dumb as bricks
Nuclear energy isn't going to save us. It takes decades to bring a reactor online
Either way, without oil no fertilizers so expect to get hungry real fast once it runs out. And without oil to truck things around there will be no food even if we manage to grow some. Best have a plot of land and a stockpile of fertilizers and compost.
Lots of clean energy shilling in this thread

Do the math on how many acres of sugar and corn crops you would need respectively to make either ethanol or biodiesel work for even half of America's vehicles. I can't remember the exact figures, but suffice to say neither would make for effective alternatives. Propane is also derived from the refinement of petroleum. Also, might I remind you that modern industrial agriculture would be literally impossible without petroleum? The tractors, harvesters, the trucks and the fertilizer all use petroleum.

Without petroleum we're all fucked. That being said, I couldn't tell you if peak oil is real or not. It could all be bullshit.

Attached: 4871560_orig.jpg (639x800, 194K)

It takes decades because of regulations and the fact that instead of governments building the plants themselves they still rely on private companies which can't afford them anymore.

We've had this thread a million times b4 gtfo OP

Attached: Concern.gif (379x387, 71K)

One of the main problems with nuclear reactors is that it takes at least 48 hours to stop them, and 6 months to cool them down.
And it is in the best-case scenario, in which oil is sufficiently available, and that the social situation is controlled.
There are several hundred reactors on the planet right now, honestly, it's very dangerous. If things go wrong, the Earth will not be habitable anymore, basically...

Attached: nuclear-apocalypse-survivor_1443-1599.jpg (626x939, 263K)

Look up molten salt reactors. They're safer, simpler and can use nuclear waste as fuel, further depleting the waste used and making it safer.

Natural gas is found ready to use, using other oil byproducts can help for a while to you can increase your "breathing room", which can also be extended by using vegetable-derived sources for some fraction of the total energy consumption and methanol isn't derived from oil. It would be about delaying the SHTF scenario until you get enough power from nuclear or something else.
Increasing efficiency could cut the overall energy demand by at least 50% with minimal losses in comfort.

Cannot wait till Soph rips this brainwashed commie cunt to shreds.

Attached: sophproph.jpg (750x1334, 358K)

Collapse is inevitable.

Even if we had infinite energy, all the stocks of raw materials necessary for the manufacture of all the objects around us are limited on Earth, and their total availability is counted only decades (exhaustion for the essential before 2050). In any case, without oil these raw materials could no longer be processed or even extracted from the soil.

Attached: periodtablechart_zoomupdat-100010339-large.png (580x451, 144K)

Degenerate,its only for pushing (((green))) monopoly as it was for oilcand gas.

While OPEK is exporting and China gobbling every ounce,US is second tier power and that means kikes in Palestine are buttnaked

Attached: greta.png (1024x655, 863K)

The 50 previous times “Peak Oil” was a hoax are irrelevant. THIS TIME it’s real! Seriously. Get help.

Dunno. Whether or not any of that would help the world pull through depends on how quickly the oil crisis happens. If there's a coup in Saudia Arabia and they stop selling to the U.S., nothing can save America.
It might be best if someone releases the weaponized smallpox at this point. This garbage party can't go on forever, but I don't think we're totally screwed. We can work our way out of this situation, but a lot of people are gonna have to die first.

Attached: Future_Soldier_2030.jpg (239x560, 76K)

It's a finite planet. Uranium production will peak just like coal and oil.

Attached: uranium.jpg (971x868, 146K)

>Expect food shortages, riots and a breakdown of civil society at the end of next week at the latest.

Attached: 1539986436053.png (572x496, 26K)

>memeflag
>retarded d&c

>Oil is an infinite resource!

In 25 of the last 26 years, we burned more fossil fuels than the year before.

The only year in the last quarter century where our consumption was down was 2009. The cause was a strong global recession. And in less than a year, this rare respite was swept away by the massive increase that followed.

Headlines in the media about electric cars and carbon regulation suggest that our dependence on oil is on a slippery downward slope. But the data suggests the opposite: our global addiction is increasing.

>B-but, we have alternatives!

Biofuels emit more CO2 than gasoline and diesel, and we will not be able to produce enough.

Solar and wind energy is non-renewable because of rare earth elements, and is inefficient.

Our societies will collapse just like any other animal society or species in general exposed to an adaptive impasse.

Attached: bp-global-fossil-burn.png (706x1885, 680K)

youtube.com/watch?v=O133ppiVnWY

I like how everyone focuses on climate change as this big threat, when any palentologist will tell you overpopulation is the biggest driver towards the next mass extinction. Of course that would be too sensitive or taboo to actually mention.

Imagine little greta being told her existence is directly contributing towards a mass extinction, that she shouldn't have children of her own or have her own living space because the world is too populated.

Genocide is the only answer to climate change.

Even Wikipedia agrees with op
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predicting_the_timing_of_peak_oil

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-151218.png (804x1115, 406K)

UK is doing fine. USA will be fine with it's natural gas. France uses nuclear. I guess China, India, Poland and Germany will be fucked. bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-07/u-k-sets-record-for-life-without-coal-as-green-power-grows

i want to watch Greta and soph fight to the death in the thunderdome

naked wearing strap-ons?

>hope you have a plot of land somewhere innawoods where you can ride out the storm with your loved ones
Yes, in mother russia

>jew on Jow Forums
interesting

no, just like Mel gibson and Master blaster

The thing is, everything is already fragile and interconnected.
It's the domino effect that will fuck us all.

Attached: Rapport-Meadows-2004-2012.jpg (631x517, 103K)

This is probably the same baguette that shills in the holohoax threads

No, I don't care anymore about this shit.

Attached: 1554991809799.jpg (720x597, 90K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VjEq-r2agqc

Kek. I read that larp also and was thinking the same thing.

Attached: 3297E076-5C30-4DEE-B5E0-3BE10EF90B7D.jpg (297x329, 24K)

Can't farm on nuclear energy
Or gas

Why would they do that when they want to kill off 90% of the world population?

The second society crumbles is the second the next ethno state becomes a feasible reality, I welcome the end with open arms. At least I'll be able to die gloriously as opposed to withering away under the yoke of Jewish supremacy

>oil has already peaked and is on the decline

yea... and I'm a chinese jet pilot

Attached: 58720-universal[1].jpg (2161x1216, 249K)

People always say the world will end but it never does. I'm always disappointed

Attached: 1557966871408.jpg (480x621, 26K)

Most that inawoods die, a patch of grass is worthless without labour to use it and there is no plan since it hasnt been paid for.

Basically you're all fucked.

>btw winter is coming, have a collective and rather short life.

Attached: IceCores1.gif (750x380, 15K)

yes you can faggot