If Right wingers were throwing Milkshakes at Lefties, Milkshakes would be banned over night

If Right wingers were throwing Milkshakes at Lefties, Milkshakes would be banned over night

Attached: mcdonalds.jpg (750x563, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jo_Cox
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Congressional_baseball_shooting
washingtonexaminer.com/news/one-of-the-two-suspects-in-the-colorado-school-shooting-was-female-reportedly-transgender
richmond.com/heather-heyer-autopsy-report/pdf_452e3703-c19c-5f4c-9bea-2e2bd0db8883.html
youtu.be/4MOZa8QGsOo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_2018_United_States_mail_bombing_attempts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Blaze_Bernstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poway_synagogue_shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>right "wing"
>left "wing"
who cares what the NPCs do

Attached: right wing left wing.png (1200x800, 230K)

stop whining cunt
>muh milkshakes
get back to me when brexiteers actually get murdered
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jo_Cox

Somehow I doubt it...

>If Right wingers
There is no right-wing. Rightwing means you support monarchy.

>Wasting milkshakes at that unprecedented amount for no reason.

Attached: 46516DC7-86CE-46CB-99E5-A61E377E9FA8.jpg (600x583, 226K)

This.

I'd fucking LOVE it if the far right were throwing milkshakes instead of their usual bombings and shootings and stabbings and arson.

leftists should be trialed for highest treason against civilization and the human race and sentenced to death

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Congressional_baseball_shooting

reeeeee

Attached: soy-boy.png (568x423, 487K)

But thats what happened

Attached: nomilkshakes.png (711x517, 474K)

Cry about it.

>Muh Jo Cox justification for committing assault

they need to step it up. You people need to know that you are fucking hated.

What happened to Jow Forums's sense of humor bros

Attached: SEC_68355729.jpg (1200x630, 180K)

these same people will talk shit about ebba too. Scum.

Will brits need a licence to carry milkshakes?

so whats gonna happen when this escalates, stupid?

Milkshakes are funny. Cry some more faggot.

So when do I get to drive over people with political statements?

oi you got loisence that moilkshoike
is the UK the capital of clownworld?

Pies

Attached: pie.jpg (224x225, 11K)

Yeah, it's only ever right-wingers. Sheesh.
washingtonexaminer.com/news/one-of-the-two-suspects-in-the-colorado-school-shooting-was-female-reportedly-transgender

definitely

Attached: absolutestate.png (725x793, 295K)

Here hed have bern shot to demonstrate the judges authority

since BLM was blocking highways ages ago, where have you been?

But none of those laws got passed
Sorosdidnt bribe enough people to get it legalized

The Congresspeople lived. That's more than can be said for Heather Heyer, Jimi Karttunen, the 17 or so kids killed by Nazis in Florida last year, a couple of the people slashed by Nazis on the train in Oregon, or the 77 people (mostly kids, again, because 'we must ensure a future for white children' doesn't ACTUALLY mean what the Nazis want you to THINK it means) murdered by fascists in Norway in 2011...

Attached: Heather-Heyer.jpg (800x800, 351K)

>right
>left
black and white thinking is a symptom of BPD

The self awareness you have could fit into a cup with enough room for milk and sugar

That fat cow died from a heart attack from being a fat cow. The bruising was from CPR.

Prove me wrong.

You cant.

You're a faggot kys

>Prove me wrong.
richmond.com/heather-heyer-autopsy-report/pdf_452e3703-c19c-5f4c-9bea-2e2bd0db8883.html

>being a nigger throwing a temper tantrum is “humorous”
I expect nothing different from someone with your flag.

Why is it unusual to see a gun?
Did poor Fields come fresh from canadaland?
Felons are responsible for all injuries after their commission of a crime, whether they instigated or not.
Shouldnt have gone to the psyop, nobody meets in person

EBBA AUKERLAND

WHERE THE FUCK IS HER NAME? SCUM. I hope someone you love gets killed next.

You got a license for that reddit spacing, incel? Cause of death was blunt force to the chest.

youtu.be/4MOZa8QGsOo

No they would be making a statement on how Milkshakes would not be a symbol of hate and apologize.

Then congress would pass milkshake bans and the person who did it would be labeled a nazi and be charged with assault.

It's been forced out of board culture by the influx of righty shills.

The story's not available without agreeing to some contract I don't have time to read. As a rebuttal to my argument, though, it's obvious shit for the following reasons:

1) There are trans right wingers. A bunch of people got murdered in Oregon (I think it was? Somewhere in the northwestern US) by a fucking HALF-BLACK white supremacist, and at least one Oregon Klan leader from the early 20th century had suspiciously African facial features.

2) "Group X is a lot worse than group Y" doesn't mean "Everyone in Group Y is completely blameless".

3) NUMBERS. Righties do more political murders than lefties in the modern West.

4) We were talking about milkshakes. Y'know what? While there aren't a lot of leftists willing to do political murders, I would be happy if they, too, threw milkshakes instead.

>sure she died right after one of Dicki Spencer's soldiers drove a car into the crowd of people she was in, but it's just coincidence

Yeah, whenever I'm in a large crowd of people I see some fat kid drop dead of a heart attack spontaneously... oh wait, no I don't.

Come let us come together and ban these senseless assault milkshakes. Come on Jow Forums be real who really needs a milkshake

>Felons are responsible for all injuries after their commission of a crime, whether they instigated or not.

Depends on your legal system. In this case, though, we know Dicki Spencer's bodyguard had been posting about his plans to drive a truck of peace through antifa before their little alt-right chimpout; we also know that he'd been seen lurking in wait prior to the attack. He instigated, with intent and premeditation.

The real question is how much liability his COCONSPIRATORS have, because his superiors in Disdain 4 Plebs were certainly familiar with his sentiments when they sent him to Charlottesville. Did they know about his plans as well as his feelings? Did the Vanguard team that issued him armour know about his plans as well as his feelings? They certainly placed him in the part of their formation reserved for committed members of the movement...

you're destroying all of western civilization and you cry about some worthless fat communist pig

you should be skinned alive you fucking putrid maggot

conservative victim screech

Lesley Ann Downey was ten years old when a couple Nazis found her alone at a funfair.

If you want to feel a killing rage, google around until you find the tabloid sites telling what her last words were. Why do we know her last words? Well, when the Nazis took her home, they wanted to enjoy the memories. They didn't have video equipment, so they settled for taking pictures and making an audio recording.

Attached: Lesley_Ann_Downey.jpg (463x541, 29K)

execpt you're wrong, left wingers arent npcs, right winger are. its really that simple because america has never seen a left wing policy since its creation

"Yeah, we're gonna fill the streets with an illegal protest march that attacks cars, as seen on video, then fucking freak out when some of us get hit by some autist who'd just had guns pointed at him by antifa."
Kys, retard.

Imagine being an autist who cares this much

I like the way you ignore the murders of dozens to whine about how your countrywoman was too fat. Really shows your priorities here.

Pictured: Eva Lutken. Murdered by a fascist in Norway.

Attached: eva_lutken-murdered_by_fascists.jpg (310x440, 41K)

I can smell your neckbeard from here

>muh nadsees
kys you'reselve finnish faggot

cool, but as joey diaz says, i'm from the church of what's happening now. Everyone involved in your little historical anecdote are fucking long gone since probably before you were born.

What's happening right now is shit like ebba. That shoulda been you.

Not an argument
>Nikolas Cruz, in his maga hat

Attached: 49425CD500000578-0-image-a-30_1518749091355.jpg (636x382, 44K)

dude you made two posts both of which have typical cringey Jow Forums speak. were not as dumb as the media would have you believe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_2018_United_States_mail_bombing_attempts

Attached: curata__Vu3IJQRLeVckd5m-1.jpg (1400x1049, 198K)

>I like the way you ignore the murders of dozens
projection. Omar mateen, shitskin muslim, killed 50. Bataclan massacre, where they chopped people up and gouged out eyes of the wounded. I seriously hope you get killed.

>a couple Nazis
Ohh nooooo, some sick murderers who have fucking nothing to do with right wing politics in 2019 OWNED BOOKS ABOUT NAZIS AND READ THEM!!
When will the US military invade Amazon headquarters? Clearly, Jeff Bezos and his minions are going to kidnap and kill kids.
Nice one, dumbfuck, what else d'you got?

Attached: 1557741330624.png (640x640, 475K)

Dude, we have his messages. We know he was planning the attack ahead of time. We also know that he waited around until he saw an antifa crowd to charge at. This is not consistent with his bullshit claim that he paniced and decided the best way to get away from le scary antifa was to make sure they had him completely surrounded.

Pictured: Asta Lund, 16 years old. Murdered by a fascist politician.

Attached: asta_dahl.jpg (310x440, 28K)

you are murdering civilization because of your demonic-tier ethnomasochism and obsession with nigger dick. i don't give a shit about the putrid commie whore who died from her own putridity nor do i care about a bunch of bolshevik faggots losing their kids over a decade ago

nearly every western city is DESTROYED because of you, cry your crocodile tears in hell you monstrous cocksucker

what the fuck does that have to do with anything, that's not a political murder

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Blaze_Bernstein

I could go on and on

Attached: ctm-011818-blaze-1.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

I'm a milkshake addict. I have at least 1 a day DQ, Andy's, chick fila, arbys and anywhere with good shakes. I had orange cream shake last night. Would love someone to keep throwing them in my mouth. Inb4 amerilard, I'm a 6'3" 150 lbs athlete with a tuned lean body.

Attached: 1548109547154.gif (500x500, 712K)

The word you wanted was 'yourself', O American who cannot speak English.

Pictured: Torjus Blattman. Murdered by a fascist.

>Its really simple logic goy

>fascists in Norway
>plural
How fucking stupid are you?

I didn't know the US house was full of Brexiteers, you absolute imbecile
we know you mutts like to shoot each other, this is not news to us

what you wannabe conservatives dont understand is your memes have no basis in reality. all groups have fringes, and unless the ideology encourages violence we cant blame it as a whole for the actions of a few.
thats why you guys need to have serious introspection and decide if you want to support something based on youtube ecelebs triggering or if you want to base your support on its effectiveness and the objective result, and econimically, left wing policies always dominate.

Blaze fell on the knife
Sab is innocent

Attached: IMG_0958.jpg (750x542, 52K)

Attached: 1558325988480.webm (624x1232, 1.71M)

Oy vey, we can't have third way thinking now can we, right goy- I mean guys?

faggot

left wing policies are only effective at gun point. Nobody wants this shit except niggers.

Wrong, there were no such messages. If they existed, you'd be able to quote them, and you can't.
We do, however, know that there were communications between the police and the mayor days before the event, ordering the police to stand down, and a lot of senior CPD officers are now under investigation for deliberately failing to keep the two sides of the protest separated.

Attached: 1v64362651395804938838271.jpg (555x555, 53K)

this

Brithing hips
I wanna impregnate that nigger with my bwc

shit forgot to hide the flag

>left wing policies are only effective at gun point.
Strange then that its only the right taking up arms

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poway_synagogue_shooting

we need more fascists killing leftists. Every one you post makes us wish there were more. We truly hate you now.

What policy was that enacting?

only the beginning, faggot.

>Pictured: Asta Lund, 16 years old. Murdered by a fascist politician.
This person does not exist. Everything else you've written is a lie as well.

Attached: h57349876903487961321.png (902x640, 130K)

I wish finland would get overrun with refugees and raped every single finish girl and you have to watch a thousand ebbas over and over again

Attached: fatherland_147281494777_647x404_090216044631.jpg (647x404, 41K)

>if a murder in a non anglo country can't be found by typing english words into google it didn't happen
are you stupid?

>forget the past, user, only the present matters

Looking forward to your explanation for why Americans murdered in 2017 are a part of the past that we should pretend doesn't exist anymore.

Attached: 170529111118-portland-train-stabbing-victims-split-large-169.jpg (460x259, 33K)

how so idiot? explain how people need a gun pointed at them in a system that is effective? you just contradicted yourself

Bowers' Facebook wall was full of various communist, anti-American, pro-Palestinian, and anti-Trump memes.
Keep embarrassing yourself, memeflag.

We are the vast majority here despite everything the plutocracy can brew and you sad NPC types like ITT.
*the ethnic cleansing of London
*the genocide of my people abroad
*the genocide at home
There is going to be little mercy flowin when we replace the plutocracies corrupt outlaw political parties.

Attached: 341808A1-D1B1-4871-9973-20D784BAE811.jpg (540x960, 151K)

Why are commies wasting food?

Attached: 1558132606019.jpg (750x526, 119K)

>anti-Trump
Yeah because Trump wasn't right wing enough for him lmao

Attached: gab2_orig.png (500x236, 49K)

Because they've been starving for so long they forgot it's edible.

Attached: 1558090125856.jpg (792x744, 73K)

>typing english words
Check out this Yuropoor education everybody, lol
That was her fucking name, you Belgian twat.

Attached: 1552800269689.jpg (691x828, 91K)

wtf are you 14?? get off this site child

Hey look, some of the victims from a fascist mass killing in the distant mists of prehistory - oh wait, what was that, some of us actually remember 2011?

Attached: utöya.jpg (964x736, 209K)

If niggers were doing the majority of the violent crime, we would import more of them

>Qboomer
Lmao

I hope europe falls and becomes africa
Im tired of you whites just being absolute faggots
White people are their own worst enemy
Spic masterrace

Checked
Make me, NPC spastic.

Attached: 42B701C4-7FE6-4123-8293-BA5091EC2733.jpg (320x245, 20K)