/ourguy/ Varg destroys pro-lifers with facts and logic

youtube.com/watch?v=RVBUjGWWo0U

Attached: 1490630016025.jpg (734x729, 91K)

T'arthny j'amethyp psodr eoloth T'y'nniarnionen postposhtw'thawenth Var'gy Bithernezz.

but if i get an abortion, a dead kike on a stick is gonna be mad at me

>"wah wah wah I am irresponsible I don't know sex makes babies let me murder my offspring"

VAGINAS AREN'T MAGIC YOU ARE JUST SOCIOPATH HATEFUL HORNY WOMEN WITH A POWER FETISH. YOU TURN A SON INTO A FATHER AND BACK AGAIN PURELY OUT OF SPITE

he's honestly right

>”quality over quantity!”
>pumps out 6 welfare babies who share his murderer genes
>had another daughter put of wedlock who’s a Marxist now
>arguing for eugenics purely to spite Christians when he’d be first person to be sterilized.

This guy is literally never right about anything.

>N-no you can't defend yourself thats murder
>Murder is always wrong

Attached: 1515884567389.jpg (988x1059, 148K)

>murderer genes
bullshit, he has lower compassion for enemies, and so will his children, one of the reasons we are fucked is because we have have too much compassion for enemies

Abortion should be legal if the child would be brown

This, love can't exist without hate

bless you varg. stick to murdering bandmates.

I'm a big fan of the Heartbeat Bill because of how ruthless it is in trying to shut down hoes (life in prison for getting an abortion, death penalty for crossing state borders to dodge the law!! Kickass!), but speaking honestly abortion should be reserved ONLY in cases of rape or to save the life of the mother. Getting a third-trimester abortion because you were too much of a fucking braindead ho to use a condom, the day-after pill, or god forbid just keep your fucking legs closed is inexcusable.

Attached: IMG_20190519_101212.jpg (1024x730, 98K)

lmao based varg destroys mutts and christcucks once again. watch as these christ faggots screech "ALL LIFE IS PRECIOUS" like a broken record once again. I propose a better solution, just outright sterilize any woman who gets an abortion, that way we don't have to worry but them shitting out low iq mutt children ever again.

Attached: b49.png (1200x1200, 54K)

Thing about Varg is that he is often correct (and often not) BUT never lives what he preaches. Anyone taking him seriously without researching what he talks about himself, is however an absolute retard.

God bless this millionaire trust fund viking larper.

>Getting a third-trimester abortion because you were too much of a fucking braindead ho to use a condom, the day-after pill, or god forbid just keep your fucking legs closed is inexcusable
Why would you want such a irresponsible slut to spread her genes and raise a child?

Lel truth

>Don't have low IQ's breeding like rabbits
>Oy vey we need immigrants in our country! Our birth rate is too low!
>Third world low IQ's flood in and replace ours, except they're even stupider and more violent

The rape excuse isn't a slippery slope. It's a waterslide. Adoption is always an option. Whatever happened to putting the baby in a basket in front of a church?

be honest swedecuck, do the people who want to ban abortion look like the person in your photo? Or do the people who want to keep abortion a WAMANES RIGHT look like the person in your photo?

why would you want to propagate a culture where women who make bad choices can just easily get away with it and make 5 more bad choices? And why would you want to kill children in the pursuit of that degenerate culture? Jews are the ones who fought for abortion in America.
You might be extremely retarded or you might be on a proxy. Can't tell.

Yes, abortions are mostly performed by stupid thots. However, those stupid thots aren't predestined to be stupid thots. They are stupid thots because they grew up in a rotting society that encourages degeneracy. And abortion played a big role in creating that society. Freeing people from the consequences of fornicating was an important cause of the sexual revolution. Think about it this way: what kind of wicked society would deny a chance of life to millions of unborn children for no other reason than to allow people to have sex with no strings attached?

if low IQ whites didn't breed then high IQ whites would have to have 15 children to keep the population at replacement, is he retarded?

>why would you want to propagate a culture where women who make bad choices can just easily get away with it and make 5 more bad choices? And why would you want to kill children in the pursuit of that degenerate culture
I don't want them to spread their genes, it's that simple.
>Jews are the ones who fought for abortion
the founder of planned parenthood for example was a hardcore Eugenicist that had lectures with the KKK

Varg is getting dumber and dumber.
Let our countries to be flooded with niggers and jews. We don't need any whites after all, even footsoldiers and more white woman to breed. Even worse that he is hypocrite. Commies and hippies have high IQ so lets make only high IQ commies to birth so they can fuck us up even more

>Commies and hippies have high IQ

Attached: 5f3.jpg (680x695, 34K)

It should only be allowed in countries with an acute nigger infestation. The US certainly qualifies for this — but nowhere in Europe does.

Nah definitely a murderer. He killed Euronymous, one of his fellow satanists. He quite literally stabbed his comrades in the back.

Abortion is for low IQ women *Smacks lips*

Imagine taking political advice from someone who has no political career or achievements to speak of. Imagine taking compassion and lifestyle advice from a satanic murderer. Imagine taking financial advice from someone who lives off of welfare and has to sell his shitty board game to get by. etc

Satan bless his soul, i love thulean perspective. funnier than any stand up.