Based french nigger Sings ‘I Fuck France, I Burn France’

and Murders White Woman in Music Video.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iz2UpWPX-7g

breitbart.com/europe/2019/05/21/french-rapper-sings-i-f-france-i-burn-france-music-video/

HAHA France BTFO!
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4

Attached: Nick-Conrad-hates-white-people..jpg (674x290, 50K)

based
kill whitey

Wouldn't be surprised if Macron sucked him off live on TV.

This guy just made the list for frenchies that’re going to become sick of it when the time comes, good riddance nigger

Attached: D0C9376F-FB16-414A-BFE9-1B4C338D2149.jpg (611x601, 44K)

Mass tweet this at Macron without any comment. Just mass tweet the video at Macron. Over and over. On every one of his tweets. Make it so he can't post a single tweet without this being the very first reply every single time followed by hundreds of identical replies.

This video is how you wake up France and troll Macron out of his mind.

>implying people of any shade of brown aren't already on that list

Attached: 1529845478233.jpg (227x225, 6K)

someone needs to torture and kill this guy to make an example

When will you guys fucking learn and realise that things like this are part and parcel and contribute to a diverse nation with many colourful and eclectic viewpoints and creeds?

He's not murdering her. It's called erotic asphyxiation

Doesn’t seem like a bad idea

In Roblox of course

nice flag

Attached: sregginwolg.png (640x640, 273K)

i remember when this would have shocked me but it's just another thing on the list now

Attached: F472CE59-0737-46E4-B285-CE9B6262EB75.jpg (224x225, 11K)

>i remember when this would have shocked me
You do? Normal people don't get shocked by this and Jow Forums is used to it, so in which category did you fall then?

>Implying it will ever happen

It'll just make him horny

>flag
based negros openly saying they want to destroy france and fuck all their women

Is this nigger seriously flexing in a Audi A3?

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-181914_YouTube.jpg (571x334, 102K)

Every french who call italians nigger on this board should be ashamed

Don't expect to get mercy from us when we will rise. We will give you hell, fucking monkeys. We'll burn your houses, slaughter your families then finally after torturing you we'll end you miserable lifes.

Attached: erasethem.jpg (701x1026, 193K)

Hope this will happen soon

this

it will, don't worry, the day of retribution is so close, we'll revenge our ancestors and take back our pride, our future , and our race , once and for all

Attached: gods.png (1986x1300, 3.47M)

Imagine how the cucky leftist media would react when a white person would say ‘I Fuck Africa, I Burn Africa’.

and there was a white dude with a big white family and after he was hanging a black nigger bitch

What the fuck are you talking about? We don't torture or take joy in the death of others, we aren't the animals that we are trying to remove. When we start the task of removing these creatures it will be with the same calm and constant effectiveness of a production line.

Attached: 1555050768169.jpg (1920x2767, 669K)

lmao the delusion

This+2

And you whites will do nothing about it lol

Attached: 1557872000310.png (900x900, 106K)

Based!
fuck white people and death to white children

You sure about that Jamal? Generally when enough white people get together and say they are going to do something, they end up doing it.

Attached: 222221.jpg (860x460, 300K)

Just so you know...Our nigger and arabic invader hate you guys even more so than indigenous europeans. Jewish schools in France are constantly guarded by military, not because of some right win neo nazi nutjob, but because of blacks and arabs...and not just the muslim ones.

Attached: 1500728704582.png (506x658, 892K)

I can’t handle all these based

Sure thing, thats why you let america be flooded with "shitskins"

High IQ move cumskin

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Then try it.

Stop LARP'ing with your Negro music videos and strike, subhuman.

Makes sense no nazi guilt.

>We don't torture or take joy in the death of others

We don't, but people like him do. The only way to deal with a sick dog is to put it down.

We also built an economy so robust its capable of surviving under the weight of all those millions of subhuman creatures. But your right, we should have shot them the second they crossed our borders. Do you have any actual points to make?

>In music video
Is this the nigger version of
>In Minecraft
?

Attached: spartjews.jpg (1200x1060, 331K)

>takes obvious bait

Attached: 1557871900078.gif (300x577, 279K)

If that's what you're after then consider this: Is a white person remotely apologetic about this? That one's added to the list.

oui oui that is the french culture i know

>starts argument as bait
>loses argument
>epic win!!1

yes

The guy is trying to rip off Tupac's head bandana look. Rappers these days get immunity from being cringey while trying to be edgy. White people don't have the ability to pick up when blacks look like posers but I'm sure white wiggers in France will try to emulate this "cool" style. The Rap industry is so easy to push onto gentile whites that it's comical.

Is Tupac good