So Denmark? is that true? you welcome Black People?

Packing my bags atm. Denmark i'm coming.

Attached: bruh.png (561x840, 403K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10395491
youtube.com/watch?v=QJ5hRWf_ioA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: bruh2.png (557x577, 347K)

Half of them are black at this point.

I really hope there is max exodus of blacks to Europe
Europe need immigrants.

Attached: 25.png (534x150, 15K)

you can take the black man out of the usa
>free healthcare and tuition
but you'll never take the nigger out of the black man

Attached: just for niggers.jpg (960x541, 49K)

Triggered mulattos on twitter.

not anymore bitch, V FOR SEJR

Attached: paludan glistrup.jpg (680x680, 69K)

Fucking niggers

A true visionaire

das rite
germans do sure love BBC

Attached: 27.png (519x149, 15K)

>Zogbergstein is black today

stay mad Amerikkkan

>niggerposting
>on a Guatemalan knot tying board
>for (((You)))s
damn, your life is pathetic

Tfw you call yourself African American but dont know what Africa is and hate America

No the Danes are extremely racist unlike us civilised Swedes. You can come here if you ever meed to escape the fascists in amerikkka

I would say Denmark is not the place to go for blacks. Sweden is a much better alternative.

You’re not black. You’re mentally ill.

This. I'm of British and Jamaican heritage and I experienced racism in Denmark, they are a more backward country. Sweden however was welcoming to me.

Kek. You cucks just can't get enough niggers, can you?

I'm convinced you got some sort of genetic error that makes you ultra cucks. You're simply incredible. Your country is falling apart, and all you care about is letting in even more fucking niggers. I hope you die - you deserve it.

Attached: laugh.jpg (250x241, 11K)

Hell is a good choice too.

Denmark won't let you in. You're not welcome here, nigger.

15 tears ago a grenade explosition would shock everyone in the north.. now its on the daily becauseof cucks like you

I wish I was dead to danebro.

God your so simple minded. Cheer up man. Science has proven theres no link between genetics and behavior.

We're just being decent human beings something you seem to be incapable of.

based

the danes put people in concentracion camps ,the swiss dont let anyone in without a job offer and good knowledge of the respective language and we only take turks and arabs lol where do Basketball americans get their informations from.

I hope you like niggers.

Attached: 1552843322320.png (610x320, 219K)

Hahahahaha. Okay. Whatever you say.

They still burn witches in africa and stone fags like you in the middle east..

swedes are biggest niggerlovers out there. they must be isolated so their niggers will not infect neighborhood countries.

gimme yo free shit whitey

>Science has proven
hahahaha....stupid swedenigger thinks swedes like him and are just pacifistic pussies by nature. bring in more and your fun is over, nigger. do it...do it...

What's wrong with being homosexual? Or are you just giving in to peer pressure and pseudo science like most of the schizos on here.

> every one hates black people

IDK KNOW MAYBE BECAUSE YOU FUCKING RETARDS ONLY SMART ENOUGH WERE ABLE TO BUILD TEEPEES WHILE WHITES HAD A GREAT CIVILIZATION AND ITS GONNA FUCK OUR COUNTRY FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: CB8CCC25-6C3A-4F87-BEBC-98908FBF3BA0.jpg (750x542, 116K)

Ur’re’s*

Great! We'll send 100.000 more niggers your way. Enjoy swimming in nigger cum!

Thank God it's widely known we are racist
Ameriniggers are on a whole new level of subhuman, lower than that of africaniggers

>free tuition
Why?

Didn't science litterally prove there are some genes which predispose you to violence and psycho behavior and said genes have different distributions among various human populations?

They don't even need to let in more niggers in order for Sweden to collapse. Sweden is already 30-35% non-white, and they're breeding like rabbits while white Swedes don't get enough children. It'll happen within 10 years no matter what. They're done. Can't wait. The Libtards will hate the endgame of their own utopia more than anything else in this world.

Attached: lofven fas.png (940x1348, 546K)

Some one reply with a troll account, "fuck off niggers we're full"

Danes behaves like this then wonders why the world loves Sweden and hates you. This is why.

Because white people pay taxes

>What's wrong with being homosexual?
Explain it to niggers and middle easterners lol

sweden concentrate one of biggest number of jihadists and nigger-rapists in Europe. some of them did crime in neighborhood countries like Norway. to avoid that we must put sanctions on Sweden for being infected of niggers and arabs and tear all connections.

> every continent on earth hates black people

> earth hates black people

Based.

Attached: 1558113716394.png (396x360, 399K)

That is a generous estimate friend.

V

Attached: 1554074603133.gif (498x280, 627K)

Rascist psuedo science from the nazis might have "proven" that.

Please educate yourself before opening your putrid nazi mouth or I'll have to smash it in with a brick

Dane on a proxy, tourist or what?

It's perfect that the world hates us = less immigration. Denmark is doing a million times better than your nigger shithole.

Attached: palu.jpg (620x349, 51K)

We're not muttistan

Attached: 1544908963204.png (765x535, 16K)

Yes please.

Estonia, irrelevant country in Russias shadow while being racist and spreading hate on Sweden. We should put sanctions on you

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10395491
?

Why hadn't Africans even invented the wheel when Europeans first set foot in Africa?

SWEDEN YES

the bait is real

Attached: doitfgt.gif (296x367, 2.27M)

Not saying theres anything wrong with doing what you want to your pooper.. im just saying they are backwards in the middle east and calling out you genetics humbug

based Hellenes holy shit

Attached: sweden.gif (448x336, 1.35M)

You do it.

racism travelling through the fabric of space and time

Attached: lol.png (1364x1150, 1.92M)

This thread is the reason why Norwegians and Danes hate filthy Swedes

Attached: 1405944941071.png (1619x754, 127K)

What about, and bear with me guys because I'm just throwing something out there, Africa? Oh but Africa is comprised primarily of shithole countries, so those are out of the question. It has to be a country built by whites or Asians to be prosperous, because how else would I benefit from the cultural and economy legacy of more advanced peoples?

>if i dont like your opinions i smash you
How a libtard think everyone

Attached: uncomped.png (410x404, 189K)

we wants to get us sum free sheeiiiit

can we please send ours as well?

How many non-whites would you estimate are in Sweden?

I know a lot of blacks who plan to go to Germany lol. I guess it's like a meme within the black community. not sure if Black Americans would be an improvement over Muslims though, blacks can be pretty shit but they are probably less likely to rape your daughter and subvert your nation than Muslims.

>go sweden
>2 niggers and a white bimbo

Attached: cr7.gif (500x275, 806K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QJ5hRWf_ioA P A L U D A N A E S T E T H I C

Also black Americans are more likely to be employed than fugees I'd bet.

enough from you fish-breath

Geography?

It doesn't surprise me that a skinhead like you hasn't read books like guns germs and steel. If you had you would have a real job and not have to rant about muh joos allday.

We still love you though.

Estonia is a utopia for white people. racism is our strength. sweden will never be as happy and safe as we are.

You guys need to go full Kalmar Union on these fags and stomp the cuck out of them

Ah duuh Ethiopia did... Racist much?

Denmark has free healthcare and tuition - for Citizens.
It takes roughly 5-8 years to get citizenship here.

the fact that they are only considering majority white countries says so much about them

he didn't say anything was wrong with it you idiot, he said Muslims kill faggots like you while you support importing them.

What the fuck are you talking about? What does geography have to do with anything? Africa is the most ressourceful continent in the world.

Attached: 1558453878814.jpg (486x617, 56K)

Don't let the door hit you in the ass nigger.

Attached: nigs gonna nig.webm (480x480, 2.92M)

Yeah swedes are the most pathetic people on earth, I don't even think anyone cares about them anymore.

why did the completely isolated mesoamericans build this

Attached: Tenochtitlan-b2f891b.jpg (620x413, 85K)

Everyone hates Sweden. It's a nigger shithole with swedecucks too afraid to even breath in the wrong direction. Might as well put the Swedish flag next to the definition of a cuck.

Attached: 12736.png (1500x1001, 418K)

I know for sure that Danes didnt invented the wheel, maybe being drunk and racist idiots perhaps

Rich coming from a penis breath

Okay pal, have fun in the next several decades

while niggers with acquired arab knowledge and at the centre of trade routes only built this?

Attached: 260px-Askia.jpg (260x195, 16K)

Or did they? They have a Semitic lanugage. Actually, they had the only written language in Africa until recently - and that's because of outside influence. So it's fair to assume that they didn't even invent the fucking wheel themselves, but that the outsiders did.

He's still using derogatory words like f*ggot.

Read a book.

Attached: Olsen-banden-gaar-i-krig.jpg (700x600, 151K)

>Geography
You probably think Jared Diamond-or whateverthefuck his name is is credible.

Attached: 1528740804969.jpg (260x287, 18K)

>every continent on earth hates black people
Couldn't possibly be because black people are dumb violent stinky apes, could it? Nah, must be racism.

I don't know man. Maybe 40-50%. Of course they will say that is a lie but remember. We do not keep stats on 2nd Gen and halfies.

>the half-arab mongrels were ahead of the 100% pure negroids
oh how unexpected

Attached: ancestor.png (742x620, 311K)

your danish friends sound like they have penises in their mouths when they talk